Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

On the verge of war - U.S. and Iran

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: On the verge of war - U.S. and Iran
    Posted: October 10 2016 at 6:52am
Clearly the lowering of sanctions, the new partnership of Russia and Iran, and standing back and watching as Iran develops nuclear weapons is not an effective foreign policy. In the past the act below would have resulted in a declaration of war.  There will be continued emboldened acts as we watch Iran troops now in place spread across Iraq and Syria.

While people watch reality televison and worry about who insulted who - we could be on the verge of an all out nuclear war. 

Where is J.F.K. when we need him the most?

Medclinician

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2016 at 1:09pm
We are on the verge of a war between the U.S. and Iran - this is from WarLeaks U.S. Navy. with Rt.com so active - it is time our people started showing the U.S. as a strong military fighting force.

Medclinician

Published on Oct 13, 2016
US Navy Releases Footage Of Guided Missile Destroyer USS Nitze Responding To Houthis Missile Attack Off Yemen's Coast.

The guided missile destroyer USS Nitze (DDG 94) launches a strike against three coastal radar sites in Houthi-controlled territory

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2016 at 2:45pm
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/11/02/iran-claims-its-sending-elite-fighters-to-infiltrate-us-europe.html

The Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps, the country’s elite military force, is sending assets to infiltrate the United States and Europe at the direction of Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, according to recent Farsi-language comments from an Iranian military leader.

The IRGC “will be in the U.S. and Europe very soon,” according to the Iranian military commander, who said that these forces would operate with the goal of bolstering Iran’s hardline regime and thwarting potential plots against the Islamic Republic.

“The whole world should know that the IRGC will be in the U.S. and Europe very soon,” Salar Abnoush, deputy coordinator of Iran’s Khatam-al-Anbia Garrison, an IRGC command front, was quoted as saying in an Iranian state-controlled publication closely tied to the IRGC.

comment: We are on the verge of a Lame Duck President in the U.S.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lame_duck_%28politics%29

Now all we need is open borders and no screening of immigrants and we might as well lay out a red carpet and leave a light on for them.

Medclinician
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2016 at 12:02pm
move to World War thread

Med
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic