Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forum > Off Topic Discussion > Talk about anything
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Was there fraud in the U.S. Presidential Election?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Was there fraud in the U.S. Presidential Election?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Was there fraud in the U.S. Presidential Election?
    Posted: November 12 2016 at 4:59am
Despite protests and cries of foul it is very possible there were people behind the scenes at work in many of the voting districts. This to the tune, the mantra of people chanting "not my president". Yes, for 50% of the nation - nearly exactly split, for one of the first times in history - they are trying to eliminate the electoral college or make them vote for Hillary.

This basically is - if you can't win the game change the rules.  Yet, beneath all the smoke and mirrors how effective has the rigging of elections become?

Presidential
Candidate
Vice Presidential
Candidate
Political
Party
Popular VoteElectoral Vote
Donald J. TrumpMichael R. PenceRepublican 60,466,472 47.05% 290 53.9%
Hillary ClintonTim KaineDemocratic 61,127,013 47.57% 228 42.4%
Gary JohnsonWilliam F. WeldLibertarian 4,176,643 3.25% 0 0.0%
Dr. Jill SteinAjamu BarakaGreen 1,261,604 0.98% 0 0.0%
Write-ins-- 616,898 0.48% 0 0.0%
Evan McMullinMindy FinnIndependent 490,260 0.38% 0 0.0%
YOther (+) - - 369,732 0.29% 0 0.0%

Total128,508,622

How important is a 700,000 vote count in a nation of 300,000,000 plus people and could it be fixed?  Mixed emotions here.  For one, I never did like the electoral college system. All other offices are by popular vote. It is a system deliberately contrived to give people a direct democracy which some of the founding fathers feared.

http://www.historycentral.com/elections/Electoralcollgewhy.html

The Electoral College was created for two reasons. The first purpose was to create a buffer between population and the selection of a President. The second as part of the structure of the government that gave extra power to the smaller states.

The first reason that the founders created the Electoral College is hard to understand today. The founding fathers were afraid of direct election to the Presidency. They feared a tyrant could manipulate public opinion and come to power. Hamilton wrote in the Federalist Papers:

It was equally desirable, that the immediate election should be made by men most capable of analyzing the qualities adapted to the station, and acting under circumstances favorable to deliberation, and to a judicious combination of all the reasons and inducements which were proper to govern their choice. A small number of persons, selected by their fellow-citizens from the general mass, will be most likely to possess the information and discernment requisite to such complicated investigations. It was also peculiarly desirable to afford as little opportunity as possible to tumult and disorder. This evil was not least to be dreaded in the election of a magistrate, who was to have so important an agency in the administration of the government as the President of the United States. But the precautions which have been so happily concerted in the system under consideration, promise an effectual security against this mischief.

comment: Was it possible that they were right?  That through manipulation and clever deception a candidate could so sway public opinion that it would put in a leader that was a disaster for the American people.

By putting out a set of polls trying to fool everyone about how people really felt, they could make a huge number of opponents stay home. Be assured, the people in power are not politically ignorant. In fact, some have skills that have been honed for decades and fueled by powerful lobbyists.

Hillary Clinton' s camp were plotting and planning a host of operations which came to light as the election progressed. Do we want a president who weeps when they lose? I don't.

Have we reached a new low in sensationalism and hypocracy from people who have lead a silverspoon life and really have no clue or real love for the masses? People who have two faces and two policies and have been recorded stating so? The proof is there. Yes, we have reached such a level and there are such people.

I posted with a Who song "I get on my knees and pray - we don't get fooled again."

Fear is a poor mortar for the beginning of a new era of prosperity in the United States. Saying that every shred of technology was used in any way to fix the elections is not a fantasy.  This has been going on for decades. Many key voting precincts have a 110 percent turnout of eligible voters. People who have been dead for years are still voting and those votes are sold and used behind the scenes. Multiple ballots of hundreds which are duplicates are counted and accepted.

http://dailysignal.com/2015/08/11/nearly-300-cases-the-extent-of-voter-fraud-in-america/

The Heritage Foundation’s list of nearly 300 documented cases of voter fraud in the United States continues to grow.

Recent additions reveal that voter fraud is not just an individual or isolated crime; in some counties and communities, election fraud is almost a way of life.

These additions again reinforce the need for measures such as voter ID laws and procedures designed to verify the accuracy of voter registration information are needed to prevent these crimes in the first place.

Take East Chicago, Ind., for example, a town made infamous by the extensive voter fraud that occurred there in the 2003 Democratic mayoral primary election.

comment: So we have rioting in the streets trumpeted by CNN - the key releaser of totally false polls and attempting with the power of the media to influence the U.S. election. This was not real news. It was fraud on a global scale and a violation of the trust of the viewers and readers. It has not stopped. Instead of admiting a hugely slanted base of reporting, now it continues with the covering of organized protests that are attempting to reverse the election.

We may be shown a tearful Hillary surrounded by weeping fans - but this in no way relates to negligence and violation of national security and criminal actions. It is drama at the highest level worthy only of a Jerry Springer broadcast.

Did the Democrats or others funded by them go into the precincts and try and tip the scales? Is anyone really looking to see if they did?

Not likely. That is why as I look at 700,000 plus votes I wonder if with a bit of computer programming and a highly effective method, could one fix an election?  What percent are we talking here?  about .6% 

So, how do you do this besides fixing machines?  You bring in millions of illegals and also stir up minorities to vote for you.  The bottom line of this is behind the scenes there is no real love for any group - it  is all for votes.

http://www.cc.org/blog/democrats_want_2016_presidential_election_fraud

What are your thoughts on this? Was Hillary's campaign to help the minorities and break the glass ceiling from a heartful love of the American people  or was it to stir up a huge voting block to wind up as president?

During the last few elections - sometimes whole states seemed to be not quite right in terms of votes. How far could this be taken and has it been been take so far it should be investigated and reported if not by Fox, CNN, or others but The Real News?  Yes, it should.

Medclinician

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2016 at 6:51am
Why we have the Electoral College: as has happened in this election and one other in the last 50 years the popular vote did not elect the President.   If we did not have the Electoral College the east and the west coast would always control the United States of America. That is where we have the largest population and it is mostly liberal. To cure the large populations in specific states is the reason Founding Fathers made the Electoral College so that all states have a say in every election. It is fair!

It is really funny liberals only talk about getting rid of the Electoral College when they lose!

Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2016 at 8:04am
If they do that , then they just need to have a whole new election. Because a lot of those that voted 3rd party would probably vote for Trump. I know here in my state Hillary got NO counties and only 29% of the votes, Gary Johnson got over 5% of the vote. The farmers, ranchers, teachers, people that live in the small towns feel that they have been ignored for the past few years, and they have, that only the people in large cities, east and west coast are being heard. These people are not stupid, not ignorant, many are college graduates that have gone off to college, graduated, then come home to run family owned farms, ag businesses, veterinary businesses, etc. They believe that Trump will give them some type of hope, shake things up, do something different, than what has been happening. Because out here things could not get any worse and they continue to decline year after year. Whatever Washington is doing might be working for the East and West coast, but it's not working for the Midwest. That is evident by the voting map. And people are fed up.

I was raised in this area, but I have lived away in many places, being connected to the military, and the two coasts are a totally different lifestyles. I would not say better necessarily. Each has it's good and bad points.
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2016 at 6:57am
The situation grows ludicrous as the very people who were ridiculing Trump now are crying foul and want recounts in three key rust-belt states.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/23/us/politics/vote-count-hillary-clinton-trump.html?_r=0

At least 2-3 million of Hillary Clinton's votes were likely illegal immigrants dragged to the polls with no identification and could have been as much as 6-7 million in East and West coast states.  This, in itself is voter fraud. These people, illegal immigrants should not be allowed to vote. Discounting these voters, Hillary would have lost the popular vote as well.

This is typical lawyer manipulation of a fine point to reverse what was a mandate by the workers and salt-of-the-earth American citizens to bring jobs back to the U.S.

Hillary's group were already checking out districts in Wisconsin to see what could be done in precincts to change the outcome.

It isn't voting machines tampered with by Russia for which there is absolutely no proof at all. It is an Independent candidate whose votes would have won the state for Hillary is she had not run, using a fine point to request a recount. It isn't a verification of the reliability of the system. It is a last ditch effort to put Hillary in office.

If indeed, this is done, there will be a revolution from the South, through the Midwest and the workers who will truly lose faith in the system and the country will be divided in two.

Hopefully this will be over soon and we can move onward to a new and better America for everyone.

Medclinician
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2016 at 12:39pm
It is really funny liberals only talk about getting rid of the Electoral College when they lose!

ummm
yeah,about that

Trump called Electoral College a 'disaster' in 2012 tweet

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/09/trump-called-electoral-college-disaster-2012-tweet/93575326/

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2016 at 12:53pm
hmmm
kinda hard to "drain the swamp"
when your draining it at one end  but adding to it at the other

Trump Appoints CFR Member and Former Kissinger Aide to Top Advisory Position

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Trump_Appoints_CFR_Member_and_Former_Kissinger_Aide_to_Top_Advisory_Position/55477/0/38/38/Y/M.html

and

one of Trumps's top financial advisors all along

was who ?

yeah

a former GEORGE SOROS stafferDisapprove

Donald Trump's New Finance Guru: Ex-Clinton Donor, Soros Employee

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/donald-trump-s-new-finance-guru-ex-clinton-donor-soros-n568766

and virtually ALL of his recommendations for top posts financially speaking

are Wall Street,hedge fund,bankster types

Trump=BAIT AND SWITCH

my personal prediction?

at this time next year we will be in or going into a SERIOUS economic downturn

I'm taking steps to protect myself just like I did before the 2008 CRASH

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2016 at 2:39pm
You guys are funny...have any of you run for office or run a campaign? NO, I have had a husband run for office and I have run a couple of campaigns.

You are all dreaming that there was any fraud in this election. When you have such a large difference 70k in Wis and 100K in Penn. there is no chance Clinton could win.

Want to know WHY they are doing these re-counts? The "demonstrations" have stopped due to Thanksgiving...none of these people who are so committed want to miss Turkey dinner and football. Now in 2-3 weeks the college kids go home for Christmas and it is cold out so the left has to stir up the base to keep them interested in causing problems. They are trying to give the left some hope that they can keep all of the tax money being given to them if Clinton could win...LOL.   Clinton knows she can't win these states that is why she conceded the election she looked at the numbers.

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years.

Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage." -- Alexis de Tocqueville

Alexis-Charles-Henri Clérel de Tocqueville (July 29, 1805 – April 16, 1859) was a French political thinker and historian best known for his Democracy in America (appearing in two volumes: 1835 and 1840) and The Old Regime and the Revolution (1856). In both of these works, he explored the effects of the rising equality of social conditions on the individual and the state in western societies.
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2016 at 3:24pm
There is no doubt that some from the campaigns are reading my posts here and on my website. But I really was surprised at this.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/27/politics/donald-trump-voter-fraud-popular-vote/index.html

Washington (CNN)President-elect Donald Trump alleged Sunday, without evidence, that "millions of people" voted illegally for Hillary Clinton and otherwise he would have won the popular vote. It's an unprecedented allegation by a president-elect.

He just tweeted this and I should have answered him. "There is a lot more proof that millions of illegal immigrants voted for Hillary and there is no proof of any fraud with the voting machines or tampering anywhere in the U.S. especially in the 'rust belt states'".

No one should think that Hillary has any deep concern for women,  for immigrants, or people of color. From behind the scenes takes, it is clear that there are two faces. One for the public and one for the inner circle. And this was stated several times back stage. It might be noted that Trump is appointing several women to top positions in the cabinet. No glass ceiling there. Looks like women will be very represented at the top levels of government.

There has been an orchestrated effort to rally illegal immigrants for Clinton ever since she entered the race knowing the illegals would vote in areas that do not require IDs.

It is unlikely the voting machines were tampered with. And it is unlikely they will get a recount in Pennsylvania because most of it is with voting machines and there are no physical records or backups.

And one might note, that illegal immigrants is not limited to Latins or Europeans. We could have Isis in here voting for the president after just getting off the boat from Syria, and who would catch it?

No, we have never had an election in history where the loser conceded and is still trying to get in office on a technicality. Leave to a lawyer.  Aren't we tired of having lawyers run our country instead of businessmen able to be tough and deal with a really challening world?

Know how everyone cringes when a serial killer or footbal player gets off by making evidence clearly showing they are guilty inadmissable?  Well, how about  a person who provided "pay for play" and took millions for themselves and got rich while being in office?  Do you think this person is going to represent the American people - the workers - America in the marketplace versus Mexico? Not likely.

It was not a fair election. We had millions of illegals voting for Hillary Clinton. I already listed how many states don't require IDs.  Despite the fact it was a stacked deck, and that Trump was ridiculed for saying so, now we have the Democrats doing the same thing and even worse.

Pay for play - how about raising 7 million dollars to pay states to recount votes to "verify the confidence of people in our voting system"?

It isn't going to fly.  Perhaps some math people can count all of the states they are recounting and see if there are the 70 electoral votes she needs to win. I doubt it.

Pennsylvania - 20 Wisconsin - 10 Michigan - 16

That is 46 votes. What are the chances that in all 3 states even if there as a recount- it would make a difference?

Next scam is let's try to get the electors in states who can to vote for Hillary. Why would they? Despite hundreds of mails, emails, and death threats, the electors do have some integrity.

The protests didn't work. Organized and financed by business interests from Mexico, people weren't willing to protest when they could eat Turkey and be with their families instead.

The bottom line is that the polls by Fox and CNN were wrong and did not accurately reflect the reality of the vote. And now that they were so wrong, they would rather push that the vote was miscounted than that their polls were biased propaganda to try and manipulate the people to give up and not vote because Hillary was a sure win.  It didn't work. So what makes people think more propaganda from Fox and CNN about anything is any more accurate. If they could lie then, how can we every trust anything that is said about anything again?

They took a lethal hit with the fiasco of poor reporting and cannot deal with the reality they were wrong. We need independent news - we really do - because the mainstream news just isn't the real news anymore - not even close.

Medclinician

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2016 at 6:07pm
Proof that de Tocueville was correct: Employees of a non-profit in Seattle, Washington had been loving their new increased minimum wage… until it meant that they were making too much money to qualify for subsidized housing.
Now, they’re asking to work fewer hours, for more money. Why?
So they can keep their free housing.

This was in The Libertarian Republic look it up I don't know how to do the link thing but here is the address: http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/15-minimum-wage-campaigners-frustrated-now-demanding-fewer-hours-guess-why/http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/15-minimum-wage-campaigners-frustrated-now-demanding-fewer-hours-guess-why/

CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2016 at 7:37pm
Why the Framers wanted the Electoral College:

Considering Trump's dalliances with leaders of countries (Argentina, India, Philippines, Russia etc.) where he has major real estate investments or other business ties, I do not consider him to be a suitable candidate for President. 

Nor did I consider Hillary for that matter.  Clinton Inc. was pretty nauseating.  

Even if the Electors voted for some plain vanilla person for President (Romney for example), I think the Congress would support Trump, as they see him as a pliable puppet.  I'll believe that the man has a brain when he shows it.  

No nazis. 
CRS, DrPH
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2016 at 8:39am
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Serious voter fraud in Virginia, New Hampshire and California - so why isn't the media reporting on this? Serious bias - big problem!

This was posted more than one hour after I put up the info on likely voting fraud in over 30 states by allowing the votes of illegal immigrants to be counted.  It amazes me how the Democrats mobiled an army of illegal immigrants to vote. 

No evidence? Try this on for size.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/az-house-candidate-dems-are-busing-mexicans-in-to-vote-illegally-audio

A Republican candidate for the U.S. House from Arizona this week claimed that his opponents are busing Mexicans over the border to vote illegally in Arizona.

Jesse Kelly, who is challenging Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D) in the eighth district, said on the Mark Levin radio show Wednesday in a response to a question about "dirty tricks" that there are "rumors" of Mexicans being brought into vote.

"There are rumors. People have video of them busing people across from the southern border. We're a border district," Kelly said.
"They literally bus people across from Mexico to have them vote at the polls on Election Day, give them a meal and then bus them back. It's been done in the past. So we're really fighting against it down there. But it just means more of us have to vote."

http://godfatherpolitics.com/thanks-to-democrats-masses-of-illegals-are-voting-in-us-and-state-elections/

William Gheen president of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC claims that masses of illegal aliens are voting in several states.  In his statement he said,

“In the states of Texas, California, and Florida, this gives them the ability to control national electoral politics.  The Democrats are registering and voting illegal immigrants en masse — especially west of the Mississippi, where we believe they saved [Nevada Senator] Harry Reid’s campaign… If you’re a conservative voter and you ever want to win elections again, you have to stop this.  … No conservative is going to get elected to anything in this country in another five to ten years if we don’t stop the massive theft of U.S. elections happening right now in America with illegal alien voters.

comment: Foul play? False data. Unlikely. There is no evidence of voter fraud in any of the states where they are pushing for a recount to overthrow the results of a still not fair election with immigrant areas terrorized they would be sent back, worked up to a fever pitch voted for Clinton.

Can this be stopped? Well, driver licenses are not enough in states where illegals can get them. We live in a time of highly advanced technology and manipulation of the media to actually trick people into believing polls which were created to deceive them.

Could America survive open borders which would destroy our job base, ruin our trade deficits, and bring waves of criminals into the U.S. under Clinton? Not likely.

It is the issues that matter. Not the continuing of minority agendas that are crippling our education, resources, and the workers. All should receive equal treatment - not special - so everyone has an equal opportunity for jobs, resources, and health care that are legal citizens of the United States. No other country on Earth allows this.

The greatest concerns about Trump are that he will change things.  This is not a popularity contest or are we trying to appoint a Pope. It is about basically what is good for the American people.
Beyond recounts, they should be setting up a national identification system - and this is in the works - I was working and had clearance to know about this ID - chip on a card - and we most certainly need it along with national DNA records.

Then perhaps only people who are citizens will be able to vote or receive health care, food stamps, and education.

Medclinician

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2016 at 1:57pm
dude
you got a LONG LONG LONG way to go to get to 7 million or even 2 million or even a couple of thousand
keep trying
"claims" and "rumor" don't cut it

The greatest concerns about Trump"

are that he has skipped virtually every single daily intelligence briefing except 2
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2016 at 3:21pm
well this is unexpectedErmm

LMAO !!!

got any loose change laying around?
waste it here

https://secure.gop.com/recount-defense-fund
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2016 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by Satori Satori wrote:

well this is unexpectedErmm

LMAO !!!

got any loose change laying around?
waste it here

https://secure.gop.com/recount-defense-fund

It's over. Any further discussion of the election in the U.S. is just rehashing what has already been more than adequately covered as we suffered through the miserable campaign.

Tweet:

Richard Santomauro @Rich91754

#Trump306 #MAGA #Recount2016 It's over. Trump 306 electoral votes. Michigan certified the results today. Stein missed deadline in PA.

comment: Stein missed the deadline. Even President Obama says we should move on and it was the will of the people.

People can fear all they want or wait and see what really happens versus what Fox and CNN have brainwashed millions to believe.

Yes, we will have tighter borders. Yes, the workers may finally get a break and there will be more equality when organizations and programs are not biased and on race, gender, or sexual preference - just Americans.

No, people who have been taking advantage of America tradewise or not going to be happy. They may get rid of the disasterous Obamacare and work out a reasonable healthcare system people can afford.

How very sad that would be.

The Green Party made a killing in donations and it was a scam. There was no proof or evidence of voting tampering or even hacking. It was the last puff of a dying Fox and CNN towards any semblance of credibility to the world.

Time to move on. It is time for Independent News to shine more than ever and bring you - The Real News. CWN - GIM

The Washington Examiner reports that Green Party Candidate Jill Stein has blown the filing deadline to force a voter-initiated recount in Pennsylvania which controls 20 electoral college votes.  This means that even if Stein can successfully challenge both Wisconsin’s and Michigan’s vote tallies, Trump will nevertheless retain the 270 electoral votes necessary to avoid invocation of House rules to decide the 2016 presidential election.

On November 8th Trump informally won the presidential election with 306 electoral votes.  States have specified deadlines to formally confirm their results.  On December 19, electors will formally file votes to confirm these results.  To successfully throw the 2016 presidential election to the House, Stein would have had to formally challenge Wisconsin’s 10, Michigan’s 16 and Pennsylvania’s 20 electoral college votes.  Even if Stein’s efforts to deny Trump the electoral votes in Wisconsin and Michigan succeed, Pennsylvania will carry the day for Trump.

Medclinician

comment: No doubt the Green Party is counting those donations and I am sure if you have dollars to burn, they will take them. Politicians rarely ltao - but often just smile - knowing they have won. :)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic