Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

The U.S. Election is over - time to move on

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2016 at 1:48am
Originally posted by MrMouse MrMouse wrote:

As long as the Federal Reserve Bank controls the currency, presidential elections are nothing more than political theatrics. Ask yourselves a question, since the first time you first cast a ballot in a presidential election, name one thing that has ever truly changed, except for higher taxation, regulations, and more laws. The wars on poverty, homelessness, hunger, illiteracy, drugs, terrorism, and ....... still rages on! For all of the trillions of dollars that have been pissed away, you would think we would have reached Nirvana by now.

This is a very interesting comment and I thank you for posting it. One thing that has truly changed is we have never had a billionaire for president. Politicians throughout the history of the United States could be bought in one way or another, if only by the money to help them get elected.

I have never seen any president take on both Boeing and Lockheed Missiles and Space. I worked at Lockheed and during the time of nuclear missile production and other contracts, no one dared to say - you are charging too much.

Rarely has a president balked at using much less financing with taxpayer money Air Force One. Few have stood up to China and most recently Iran for that matter.

Perhaps a few - as in Bush - stood up and sent troops into Iraq after they invaded Kuwait and kicked some butt for the first time in decades anywhere. Kennedy in my lifetime told Russia to backoff and they did. We all felt we were on the verge of a nuclear war.

Presidents have come and gone with their mistresses and shady encounters where perhaps less than you can count on the fingers of your two hands have been faithful to their wives.

If Wall Street is so powerful then they must know something about Trump that most don't - look at the market.

The Democrats still won't quit and accept the Hillary lost.  

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/13/trump-victories-certified-in-wisconsin-pennsylvania.html

President-elect Donald Trump's victories in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania were certified Monday, further affirming his win over Democrat Hillary Clinton in last month's presidential election. 

Wisconsin finalized its recount, which showed Trump beating Clinton by more than 22,000 votes, on the same day that a federal judge issued a stinging rejection of a Green Party-backed request to recount paper ballots in Pennsylvania's presidential election and scan some counties' election systems for signs of hacking.

Later Monday, Pennsylvania certified the state's results in the Nov. 8 election, which saw Trump defeat Clinton by more than 44,000 votes. 

comment: Yet, now we have a new strategy. Say the vote was invalid because of Russian hacking emails and having them published.

And once again - the same song. No, we aren't trying to invalidate the election, we just want to know the truth i.e. President Obama.

Since when do the NSA, the FBI, or the CIA start making public their private intelligence?  This is not the FBI, CIA, or NSA I know. Secrecy is important to protect agents,  contacts, and lives, and people in place and investigations. Since when do they publically tell what is going on with hackers from Russia?

If the government hadn't blown it by announcing plans to invade Mosul, we would have probably gotten the head of ISIS. Trump said this was dumb and criticized them for it.

At the same time, Clinton was a huge security risk and even gave away the protocol for the U.S. president to respond to a nuclear threat and specifics on it which were a violation of national security. 

The Democrats were in power and helped to form ISIS just as they did the Mujahadeen.  Arming terrorists and sending them to training camps is not the way to deal with the Middle East. The rebels in Syria were for the most part terrorists who were attacking us in other areas. 

Nothing is more degrading to women than to betray your own wife and having sex in the White House and then be impeached for it. Not the sex - for lying about it.

Trump is bringing not only people of color into the Cabinet, but women to powerful positions and continues to break the glass ceiling in many ways.  He did not use this as a campaign circus to get votes and the people he is picking to make things better for the blacks and minorities are significant intelligent voices who will help clean up the inner cities.

Who has done this in 30 years? No one.

Up until now money has ruled most of Congress and even the Presidency. Not any more. This president doesn't need their money. He has his own. Yet, he is sensitive to and trying to help the working class, businesses, and bring jobs back.

There will be change and it's about time isn't it?  Time to move on and build a better America. I am tired of being ashamed of our policies and actions around the world. I want to be proud of my country, our armed forces, our law enforcement, and the salt of the earth people who break their backs working to support the majority who don't. I already am and now we have someone who respects these people as well.

Medclinician

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2016 at 4:49am
LMAO !
I'm not gonna waste my time going over that post line by line

lets just pick one topic to address

the new Air Force One

Trump is talking about something he knows NOTHING about
and neither does anyone else who just repeats his talking point
do a little research on the subject

yes
taxpayers would save a fortune if Trump could use his personal plane for example
or another off the rack jet liner
but a gold plated toilet ain't gonna stop EMP or an air to air missile LOL
this is the leader of the free world for crying out loud
his or her life HAS to be protected at any necessary cost

good grief
its like watching the FAUX News Network
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2016 at 5:01am

steps 1 and 2 ?

It's Official: Trump Picks Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson To Lead The State Department

CONFIRMED: Donald Trump Wants Goldman Sachs President for Top Economic Job

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of State and corporate power."

Benito Mussolini, Fascist dictator of Italy

anyone here capable of adding up 2+2 ?
let me know what ya come up with
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2016 at 9:24am
Shep Smith: 'Russians Did Intervene In Election'

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/12/sh...ian-government

and have you seen the new info coming out about Trump and Turkey?

AMuRiKA,what have you done ? Cry
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2016 at 9:44am
Unemployment Rate SKYROCKETS to 42% First Day of Trump Presidency !!!

I Can't Wait To Hear Donald Trump Discuss 'HIS' Unemployment Numbers

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/12/i-cant-wait-hear-trump-discuss-his

MrMouse View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2016 at 12:20pm
My previous post was dealing with domestic issues that Americans face on a daily basis. Politicians live in a different reality than the vast majority of Americans. They don't truly represent their constituents, they're in the back pockets of the Central Bank, Wall Street, Big Pharma, Military Industrial Complex, Big Oil, and whom ever else grease their treads with campaign contributions. And, all the while we struggle to keep roofs over our heads and food in our stomachs. Every election cycle it's always the same BS, about how we need change, but what ever charges for the better on a micro economic level for the everyday American? Yeah, the Central Bank has kept the interest rate artificially low to off set the value of the dollar, but aside from that energy prices are up, college tuition is way up, food prices are up. So, if Hillary would have won I really don't see how she would have improved the everyday situation for most working class Americans either.
MrMouse View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2016 at 12:15pm
Here's an example of something that could have changed the lives of Americans. When President Obama first took office in 2008, he ran on a platform of Hope and Change. There's hardly a day that goes by that we don't hear about climate change, and how the administration was going to usher in a new era of shovel ready jobs in the technology sector to help combat carbon emissions. Well, we all know what happened with Solyndra, and all of that money that went down that rabbit hole! Imagine if our tax dollars weren't squandered away on this, that, and the other, and instead that money invested in powering most homes in America with solar systems. But, we all know that if Americans cut the cord with their utility companies that would cut into profits, and cities would lose tax revenues. How would they tax the sunlight?
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2016 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Satori Satori wrote:

Shep Smith: 'Russians Did Intervene In Election'

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/12/sh...ian-government

and have you seen the new info coming out about Trump and Turkey?

AMuRiKA,what have you done ? Cry

Wrong.

This is infighting of the Democrats over the betrayal of Bernie Sanders by an aggressive Hillary Clinton and revenge for stealing the nomination. It has nothng to do with the Russians at all.  The entire circus was so corrupt with hired people to sabatoge the Republican rallys and start violence. Fox and CNN are hurting and are now resorting to creating news versus reporting it.

Medclinician

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2016 at 3:53pm
WRONG!

seriously ?
some EX-ambassador says something and now it is taken as gospel ???
even a REPUBLICAN Senator has now come out and said his campaign was hacked by the Russians

and Bernie was not going to win the nomination anyway

sabotage the Republican rallies ?
LMAO !!!

I can't wait to hear your spin on the TRUE unemployment rate
LOL !!!
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2016 at 4:20pm
I can't wait to see how Trump deals with this

China adding weapons to artificial islands, increasing tensions in South China Sea
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/12/15/1611387/-China-adding-weapons-to-artificial-islands-increasing-tensions-in-South-China-Sea

he has a secret plan to defeat ISIS
he has a secret plan to end inner city violence
he has a secret plan to bring back ALL the coal mining jobs
he has a secret plan to bring back tens of millions of manufacturing jobs
surely he has a secret plan for this too ?

I think Obama should step down early
I can't wait to see Trump in action
MrMouse View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2016 at 4:24pm
Personally, I haven't seen Bernie stir up so much excitement in a very long time! In my area there were Bernie signs everywhere, and people canvassing neighborhoods during the primary urging anyone and everyone who would listen to vote for Bernie. My wife worked the polls during the primary, and she said people were tremendously excited about Bernie. I know a lot of die hard Bernie supporters, and they felt robbed by the Hillary' campaign. I noticed an interesting observation after the primary, I saw only a handful of Hillary yard signs out, and absolutely no enthusiasm for her at all. I'm a member of one of the largest labor unions in the country, and there was no overwhelming excitement for her at all compared to Bernie. The Democrats shot themselves in the foot by stealing the nomination away from Bernie because I think he could have beat Trump. I got the sense that Hillary felt she was entitled to the democratic nomination and presidency.

Bernie Slips on Hillary? - Trump Ran Against ‘Most Unpopular Presidential Candidate in History’

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/eric-scheiner/bernie-slips-trump-ran-against-most-unpopular-presidential-candidate-history - www.cnsnews.com/blog/eric-scheiner/bernie-slips-trump-ran-against-most-unpopular-presidential-candidate-history
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2016 at 4:42pm
depends on what area of the country you are in
around here I did not see a single Bernie sign
I did see one bumper sticker though
MrMouse View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrMouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2016 at 5:19pm
I live in Los Angles. I think why Trump won was because people wouldn't admit to their friends and family that they were going to vote for Trump, but once in the election booth they did.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2016 at 5:30pm
oh great
so now we're not going to have a real First Lady in the White House?

Ivanka Trump is literally moving into a space meant for her father's wife

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/12/15/1611080/-Ivanka-Trump-is-literally-moving-into-a-space-meant-for-her-father-s-wife

oh well  Melania after all is a piece of arm candy from Slovenia with a high school education
and lets not forget the nude photos

Hollywood couldn't make this stuff upLOL
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2016 at 7:39am

WRONG!

seriously ?
some EX-ambassador says something and now it is taken as gospel ???
even a REPUBLICAN Senator has now come out and said his campaign was hacked by the Russians

and Bernie was not going to win the nomination anyway

sabotage the Republican rallies ?
LMAO !!!

I can't wait to hear your spin on the TRUE unemployment rate
LOL !!!

This isn't spin. This is basically the source of where the emails came from that were up on Wiki. No evidence has been posted of actual Russian hacking except for one attempt on one email.

This a clear and pure effort to ruin the electorial vote without any proof or evidence. 

It is incredible how both Fox and CNN are once again trying to change the election.  The liberals are now so desperate they are trying to create such a furor that the no one will get a majority and the president won't even be elected by the people. Clinton won't get it. And if they put in someone who is not elected really - there will be anarchy in the streets.

We suffered through countless polls generated by the mainstream that were totally non-representative of how people felt.  Then we endured people hired by a billionaire working with Mexico hiring people to demonstrate and chant "not our president".

There are indeed some powerful people, and many of them part of the huge corrupted infrastructure in place that has been selling pay for play to foreign countries for years.

I do not have a personal spin nor do I have anything to gain or lose by this election. I am Independant wish we had had better candidates.

Yet we cannot let huge press based on "rumors" that are not even substantiated control peoples minds and also generate fake news. 

As I stated and know, the FBI, CIA, and NSA have an obligation to keep things secret and not available to anyone without a need to know for national security - not the fodder of another attempt to invalidate the election.

If they knew about these attempts to hack - and let's face it - we have been at cyberwar for years - why not act sooner.  Wherever the emails came from and it highly unlikely it was Russia, what about the content. That has been forgotten. They clearly show criminal activity at the highest levels that anyone else not in the system would go to jail for.

Can you imagine an agent working for FBI or CIA found involved with foreign government taking money and building an empire greater than 100 million dollars while working in a capacity and running an organization which fronted all these transactions?

The Democratic party continues to try and divide America as well as an outgoing president who did no good in 8 years and lied to the people on many occassions.  This is reality. The real issues - that are crucial to our survival as an economic and military power in the world are at stake here. This is no Jerry Springer drama we can watch and eat popcorn and find amusing.

America is in danger and we need a strong leader as well new courses of action to build our economy and become great once more.

one more thing: The true unemployment rate is up in the 30%s which is greater than the worst year of the Great Depression.  Huge numbers have left the work force and are not even counted and our current numbers are based on that. This method of putting out positive numbers when actually huge numbers of people are losing their jobs and are in real trouble, is worse than ever. 

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

This is not the first walk in the park for Senator Harry Reid and baseless accusations.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/sen-harry-reids-baseless-domestic-terror-accusations/2014/04/21/9ee485fa-c952-11e3-93eb-6c0037dde2ad_story.html?utm_term=.72a7fea6e721

http://www.news965.com/news/news/local/harry-reid-no-regrets-over-unfounded-mitt-romney-a/nkjyM/

And this is so typical of mainstream to take this kind of thing and run with it days before the electoral college votes to try ONCE AGAIN to control the election.

No doubt, these are Ninja type attacks holding American in suspense with "this investigation will take weeks" when we don't have weeks can do a lot of damage.

We Avian Flu Talk people should really go back our roots of questioning conspiracy theories (Tin Hats) with no proof.

Google does not equal truth nor does Youtube - both which are heavily controlled. One does have to go outside of America in terms of data and information to get the real news in many instances. It has been that way for years. When I stopped using Google as my main search engine, I began find things other people weren't finding. That includes Bing and other tracker machines that log everything you do. Never in history has information been so controlled and often more falsely reported than in the present day mainstream media which is rapidly losing total credibility to growing number of people who want "the real news".

Medclinician

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2016 at 8:23am
Originally posted by jacksdad jacksdad wrote:

Med - eight years ago, many of us were discussing the very real possibility of having to prep for a global depression rather than a pandemic. The domestic auto industry was in danger of sinking without trace, foreclosures were running at record levels, and the stock market was dead in the water. Obama certainly didn't do all he promised while he was in office, but considering that house Republicans like Mitch McConnell pledged from the beginning of his presidency to block everything he tried to do, it was remarkable that anything was acheived.

We still need to prep for a global depression. Since stocks are highly overvalued and long overdue for a major correction and also our debt in American and other nations is at an all time high, it has to hit the fan eventually.  Those with the money - in control of the Congress and the economy have become so powerful they keep blocking attempts to drain the swamp - eventually with all the flawed reports and lies - unless we really get someone in there to get us on the right path - it will happen.

The banks - over 300 of them will fail and the intant tellers will either shut down or limit withdrawals so badly, no one can even pay their rent or buy food.  Much like a power grid failure when you flick a switch and the lights go out - it will be a bloodless crash and no one in government will take responsibility and many will not even be in the U.S. Most of their money and manufacturing will be offshore and if America sinks - there will be no tears shed.

Common sense is to be ready for this and that has been a major focus of AFT for many the many years a lot of us have been here. Prepare.

It still should be.

Medclinician
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2016 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by MrMouse MrMouse wrote:

As long as the Federal Reserve Bank controls the currency, presidential elections are nothing more than political theatrics. Ask yourselves a question, since the first time you first cast a ballot in a presidential election, name one thing that has ever truly changed, except for higher taxation, regulations, and more laws. The wars on poverty, homelessness, hunger, illiteracy, drugs, terrorism, and ....... still rages on! For all of the trillions of dollars that have been pissed away, you would think we would have reached Nirvana by now.

Clap

thats hitting the nail on the head

they never do anything except go out to lunch........

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2016 at 1:36pm
F BI Now Backs CIA Assessment That Russia Deliberately Tipped the Election in Favor Of Trump

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fbi-russia-hack-obama_us_585433c4e4b0b3ddfd8c5b05

hmm
so Trump LOST the popular vote
and if it wasn't for the intervention of Putin would probably not be President

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2016 at 1:55pm
where's Edward Snowden..?????

RUSSIA.....!!!!!!!
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
MrMouse View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2016 at 2:02pm
Sounds like someone from the inside leaked the emails. The NSA should be able to provide indisputable proof to the American public if the Russians really did hack the DNC.

US Intel Vets Dispute Russia Hacking Claims – Consortiumnews
https://consortiumnews.com/2016/12/12/us-intel-vets-dispute-russia-hacking-claims/

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2016 at 2:03pm
damn close to treason in my book

Republicans move from Russian denial to Russian apologists

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/12/16/1611804/-Republicans-move-from-Russian-denial-to-Russian-apologists
MrMouse View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2016 at 3:25pm
Can someone answer this question, how would a Trump presidency benefit the Russians over a Clinton Presidency? The Russians seemed like they had a pretty cozy relationship with the Obama Administration when Obama and medvedev had their little hot mike chat. And, Hillary didn't seem to think the Russians were all that bad when she made the uranium deal, and gave a speech in Moscow. So, why would Putin sabotage the Hillary campaign when they seemed to be buddy-buddy?

Obama tells Russia's Medvedev more flexibility after election | Article [AMP] | Reuters
https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSBRE82P0JI20120326?client=safari

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal - NYTimes.com
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Clinton Delivers Stump Speech In Moscow Warehouse In Effort To Appeal To Russian Hackers
http://www.theonion.com/article/clinton-delivers-stump-speech-moscow-warehouse-eff-54061

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2016 at 6:47am

F BI Now Backs CIA Assessment That Russia Deliberately Tipped the Election in Favor Of Trump

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fbi-russia-hack-obama_us_585433c4e4b0b3ddfd8c5b05

hmm
so Trump LOST the popular vote
and if it wasn't for the intervention of Putin would probably not be President

Trump did not lose the popular vote. It is likely many illegal immigrants votes were counted and in numerous states more votes were cast than there were registered voters.

These news releases, and one might noted the bias escalates as we move from Fox, to CNN, to Washington Post and finally the New York times, still have no supporting evidence which has been released in any form to justify them.  The New York times is the most biased of all.

The Real News as oppossed to the fake news which is actually coming from the mainstream which is trying to suppress and silence the independents, is that all of the material used in the Wiki Leaks came from a person who was unhappy that Cllinton had taken the nomination away from Bernie Sanders.

In the background Hillary Clinton was planning an expanded role for intelligence agencies while behind the scenes involved in illegal activities of pay for play.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016/12/14/how-come-no-one-involved-in-the-russian-hacking-conspiracy-talked/

The claims that the Russian government hacked US voting machines are absurd. Voting machines are not connected to the Internet. To hack a voting machine you have to be physically in proximity to the machine and use a hand held device. The machines can be programmed to throw the vote count to one candidate or the other, and there are other ways to interfere with elections. Possibly if a foreign power had server presence in the US, some precinct reports of results could be intercepted and altered, although a voice check over the telephone is an easy way to verify the electronic transmission. What is clear is that Russia cannot hack the voting machines.

What about the claims that Russia hacked Hillary’s emails and used a network of 200 Internet websites to convince the American people to vote for Trump? Wikileaks, which released the emails, said they were a leak, not a hack, and that they did not come from Russians. The FBI and the Director of National Intelligence do not support the CIA’s claims. Or should we say claims attributed to the CIA as apparently the source of the claims, like the source of PropOrNot, is unknown.

And look at the size of the alleged conspiracy—the Kremlin and 200 websites. Surely someone would have talked!

John McCain says he is sure Russia did something and we need a congressional investigation to find out what.

Why not start with an investigation of PropOrNot and what they are up to? We also need an investigation why Americans living in big cities on the NE and West coasts were immune to Russian fake news, whereas the geographical bulk of the country succumbed to the Russian fake news instead of to the presstitute fake news that conquered the NE and West coasts.

The FBI says that the claims attributed to the CIA would not stand up in court. So what are the claims all about? Who is behind them? Are there elements within the CIA committing treason by working against president-elect Trump? Are there elements in the US Congress committing treason by trying to sway electors with fake news resting on unattributed claims that the Russians, not the American people, elected Trump? Why these claims in the absence of proof?

What we are experiencing in the delegitimization of Donald Trump is an extraordinary rejection of democracy by elements in the government and by the presstitutes.

comment: So it boils down to it would be very difficult to massively infiltrate and change the votes on the voting machines because they are not networked. The moles in place and number of people involved would be in the thousands and in the one recount Trump actually gained votes, not lost them.

The battleground for President is not done until Monday. And through their own leaks with no real proof the Democrats are still trying to control the U.S. election. They failed with false polls, they failed with paid protestors, and they failed inciting people to kill policeman and hiring handicapped people to stir up violence at Trump rallies.

If they finally do mess up the electoral vote it will plunge America into chaos when China is beginning to test limits and Obama is growling about potential cyber retribution when they committed an act of war taking the U.S. military property - the drone - and once more it is a weak foregin policy with a lot of threats and no action.

Eventually we independents will see a vast army of news reporters bring you what is happening beyond the political control and special interest group supported corrupoted mainstream media.

This is what happened with Wikileaks. If there was other information it was known months ago and during the period of the election when it was most useful to the Democrats versus the backdown on the criminal activity of Hillary Clinton, it should have been brought out.  Not now, 3 days before the electroal college votes.

This is the likely way it went down - in the real world.

Medclinician

MrMouse View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2016 at 9:43am
It makes you wonder if the CIA is doing this because they know that Trump is no nonsense when it comes to continuing on with the so-called regime change game?

Very intelligent House Member!

Tulsi Gabbard Blasts the CIA for their Illegal and Unproductive Wars

https://youtu.be/xuf_D9NWk2s

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Introduces Bill to Stop Arming Terrorists- 12/8/16

https://youtu.be/uKV1sTw8zOc
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2016 at 10:48am

damn close to treason in my book

Republicans move from Russian denial to Russian apologists

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/12/16/1611804/-Republicans-move-from-Russian-denial-to-Russian-apologists

I agree!  I first became involved in bioterrorism during the Jimmy Carter/Leonid Brezhnev years, and Pres. Ronald Reagan really took it to the USSR. 

This is absolutely pathetic, Russia will eat our lunch. 

Also, they did hack stuff from the RNC, and they are keeping the good bits for blackmail later.  Old KGB trick.  Probably lots of stuff about Denny Hastert assaulting young boys etc.  

CRS, DrPH
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2016 at 1:52pm
Med
you REALLY need to keep up

BOTH the CIA and the FBI have concluded that the Russians DID influence the outcome of the election
I have not seen where they said voting machines were hacked

Assange involved up to his eyeballs
he released damaging info in a manner designed to do the most damage
funny he had nothing on the Republicans ?
hmm
what was his agenda ?

and if millions of illegal votes were cast
lets see the PROOF ? repeating the same lie over and over doesnt make it so except in the mind of Trump supporters
I notice the Donald is not pressing for an investigation of what would have to be
the biggest voter fraud in the history of the freaking country?
whats with that ?

the electoral college decision will not be overturned
and I'm glad
that way the coming financial collapse will get blamed on Trump
it was coming anyway
he will speed things up from 50mph to 150mph

its gonna be over the cliff Thelma and  Louise style
Trump hasn't drained the swamp
he's filled it to capacity and beyond with his appointments
anyone can see that

I did see where he agreed to attend daily  security briefings 3x a week instead on only once
apparently he doenst understand the meaning of the word DAILY
apparently we are on our own the other 4 days
but then he said he is so smart he knows more than the generals
maybe he should be briefing them ?
face it
we have an idiot getting ready to despoil the White House

MrMouse View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2016 at 2:48pm
What influenced the outcome of the election was that Hillary was a terrible candidate. Let's just say for the sake of argument that the Russians were behind the hacking of the DNC and John Podesta's emails, what about the level of corruption that those emails exposed? Not to mention the level of arrogance that Hillary had towards the Bernie supporters and the rest of the deplorables. And, the Russians didn't tell Hillary to set up a private server, and email classified State Department material through it!
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2016 at 8:08am

Med
you REALLY need to keep up

BOTH the CIA and the FBI have concluded that the Russians DID influence the outcome of the election
I have not seen where they said voting machines were hacked

Please show me on this cite where there is any formal mention that Russia hacked the U.S. elections.

https://www.cia.gov/index.html

or this site

https://www.fbi.gov/

I searched both sites for any articles mentioning that Russia sabotaged the elections and could not find one. If you can find one, please post it. I rely on others to help me keep up.

A secret report alledgedly handed to media is not secet and would be a breach of national security. Fox Network, CNN, and Washingpost are reaching the point where they are little more credible than National Enquirer where there is at least some truth in some of the articles.

The current blasts from the mainstream are a last ditch attempt to reverse an election where the Democrats lost.  Even in todays headlines they haven't quit. In fact, they are even talking about trying to sabatoge the count of the electoral votes by challenging them. 

CNN goes off on the fact the Trump had he 44th-largest share of the electoral vote out of 54 presidential elections since the modern system started in 1804.

John F. Kennedy in 1960 was the 45th in a hotly contested election with rumors of fixed polls in Texas and other states.

The United States is now divided right down the middle and those promising (Hillary Clinton who conceded and President Obama who promised to help in a smooth transition) both have joined efforts to either discredit the President Elect or invalidate the win.

As I continued to research the possible number of votes by illegal immigrants who were not required to show ID, it could be as little as a million or as great as 7 million votes. This is not fixing the machines, it is allowing people, illegal, dead, or multiple cast votes to be counted.

One of the prime reasons we have an electoral college is prevent the large population centers from controlling the leadership and keeping any candidate not supported by New England and West Coast high population centers from being elected from happening.

High population centers have evolved to equal places of high immigration.

As for proof the Russians hacked the voting machines, it is not possible. As for them being responsible for the Wikileaks emails that devastated Hillary, it is unlikely and there still is no proof that they handed them to anyone to put up.

This is pure fabrication of the mainstream media who has chosen to ignore the fact the emails were terrible and showed criminal acts, bad things about the Clintons and a web of lies that extends back for decades.

Keeping up on things is not being aware of myths being pumped out there by the mainstream of secret documents and inside sources who could very well be made up.

There is no doubt this drama will be stretched out to the last day and we will lucky if someone about to be kicked out of the swamp doesn't hire someone to make sure it is never cleaned up.

We do not need our country thrown into chaos when both China and Russia loom up and as far as putting in leaders who are puppets - America wrote the book. We have been backing insurgencies and revolts since Afghanistan when we trained the Mujahdeen who later became the Al Queda.

Now we are fighting ISIS another group trained and armed by the U.S. who went rogue.

It is time for a change and it is also time to move on.  Had the Republicans done this type of thing - hiring protestors to march in the streets and declaring Hillary "not my president" the liberal press would have cried foul and outrage.

We have a bi-partisan system for a reason. We don't need a king in who ignores Congress and with excecutive orders declares things.  I have a feeling this president will work with Congress and world leaders to make better deals and give America prestige and respect which they have not had for the last 8 years.

It is time to move on.

Medclinician

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2016 at 2:52pm
http://www.foxnews.com/live-coverage/transition-to-trump

Surprised that Fox is finally smelling the coffee.

President Elect Donald Trump secures victory in Electoral College

Clinton snubbed by more 'faithless electors' than Trump

The much-hyped rebellion of GOP 'faithless electors' fell flat Monday, when only two Republicans electors voted for someone other than Donald Trump. Far more Democratic electors defected from Hillary Clinton in the end.

In Texas, one elector voted for Ohio Gov. John Kasich, while another voted for libertarian Ron Paul. But that was the only disruption on the Republican side but protest votes popped up on the Democratic side in several state capitals.

In Minnesota, an elector tried to vote for Bernie Sanders and was replaced for a Clinton voter per state law. Meanwhile in Maine an elector tried to cast a vote for Sanders but was rebuked and voted for Clinton when he was told he could not for someone else. A Colorado elector who tried to back Ohio Gov. John Kasich was replaced, just as in Minnesota.

However, in Washington State there was a legitimate rebellion against Clinton, where she received only 8 of the 12 electoral votes. Three electors voted for former Republican Secretary of State Colin Powell, while another voted for Native American activist Faith Spotted Eagle.

The Washington State incident marked the first time in four decades the state's electors broke from the popular vote. Washington Secretary of State Kim Wyman vowed to work with the state attorney general and charge the four unfaithful electors with a violation of Washington state civil law. Such violations carry a fine up to $1,000.

Medclinician

CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2016 at 6:25pm
What Drumpf and the GOP need to realize is that the Russian knife cuts both ways....sure, they released tons of hacked emails about Hillary.  How much juicy stuff do you think Putin has on Trump? 

Tons, I'd say.  They probably have his tax returns, and who knows how much dirt on Republicans who like to chase young boys etc. around their desk?  

The old Soviet tricks still work, they used the "honey trap" all the time for blackmail.  
CRS, DrPH
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2016 at 6:36pm

What Those Who Studied Nazis Can Teach Us About The Strange Reaction To Donald Trump

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-nazi-propaganda-coordinate_us_58583b6fe4b08debb78a7d5c

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2016 at 6:47pm
Greetings to my friends of both parties…….

To All Of My Democrat Friends:
Please accept with no obligation, expressed or implied, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with full respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2017, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures. This is, of course, neither to suggest nor imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country; also, this is not to imply that "America," as noted herein, is the only America in the Western Hemisphere.

I sincerely hope that you are not offended by or feel uncomfortable with these heartfelt wishes, or feel the need to retire to a safe space to contemplate the true intent of these wishes, and that they be received by you with equal intensity regardless of distribution of individual wealth, documented carbon footprint, or perceived social privilege among the wishes addressed herein.

These wishes are genuinely being offered to you without regard to race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference, and even if you secretly voted for Trump.

To All Of My Republican Friends:

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Blessed New Year!!
ParanoidMom View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParanoidMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2016 at 6:24am
Oh FluMom I love it! Thank you for literally making me laugh out loud 😂!
But the souls of the righteous are in the hand of the Lord
Wisdom of Solomon 3:1
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2016 at 7:00am
Brazenly crooked: Trump's team pressured Kuwaiti ambassador to move an event to Trump's own hotel

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/12/19/1612784/-Brazenly-crooked-Trump-s-team-pressured-Kuwaiti-ambassador-to-move-an-event-to-Trump-s-own-hotel

"Yup. He’s that crooked. He just can’t help himself."

red flag red flag red flag

how many more do YOU need ?
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2016 at 1:30pm

Driverless trucks threaten jobs in 'Trumpland'

By freelance contributor Elle Hardy in Texas

Updated 48 minutes ago

Truck driver John Jacques has a lot on his mind as he hauls his 33,000-litre petrol tanker over 18 hours a day, six days a week, travelling the length and breadth of America.

"I'm trying to decide if I should give up," says the 56-year-old during a break at the Petro Truckstop in east Texas.

Worn down by a tough industry that's getting tougher, he's wondering if it's time get out and go fishing.

Barrelling down the technology highway towards this iconic industry looms the spectre of driverless trucks.

The technology, now undergoing trials, is being touted as a way of reducing a massive road toll. There are nearly half a million accidents involving trucks each year, with 4,000 fatalities, or about 11 deaths a day.

"Driver behaviours such as speeding and texting continue to challenge efforts to reduce accidents," said Chris Spear, head of the trucking industry association.

"Automation could be the solution for bringing the number of highway fatalities where it should be — zero."

Despite test snafus in California, where driverless cars ran red lights and failed to respect bike lanes, ride-sharing upstart Uber says it's just a process of product improvement.

The Teamsters union disagrees, with spokeswoman Kara Deniz saying: "We believe trained, professional drivers will continue to be necessary for the safe operation of vehicles."

For all the talk of safety, the economics are clear. Trucks carrying themselves around the highways will save an estimated $US168 billion annually.

In late October, Uber off-shoot Otto delivered beer in Colorado using a remotely operated truck, the first driverless shipment ever.

Software developers are working on one remote driver overseeing multiple vehicles at once, and ultimately removing the need for significant human involvement.

Otto has made two further successful truck deliveries in ordinary traffic in Ohio. State Governor John Kasich champions the technology, despite his state having one of the nation's highest numbers of truck drivers.

Otto is selling the technology as an aid to drivers, not a replacement.

"Truck drivers will have the opportunity to rest during long stretches of highway while the truck continues to drive," the company claims.

"It's highly unlikely to get into a collision, drive aggressively, or waste a single drop of fuel."

But the nation's 3.5 million truck drivers know their future is on the line.

A human industry at risk

Trucking is the single biggest occupation in 29 states in America, and one of the biggest in the country.

President-elect Donald Trump has so far been silent on the impact of automation on jobs, but his campaigning on employment has raised expectations he'll protect them.

"I think Mr Trump will help the truckers," said Trump voter Robert Smith, 59.

"We just don't know what's going on with jobs, so many things are changing."

However, Mr Trump's choice for labour secretary, fast-food executive Andy Puzder, has long been a proponent of automation of low-skilled jobs.

"[Machines are] always polite, they always upsell, they never take a vacation, they never show up late, there's never a slip-and-fall, or an age, sex, or race discrimination case," Mr Puzder said.

Trump won by a 30 percentage point margin in counties that have the highest number of "routine" jobs like manufacturing, retailing, and truck driving — work that is vulnerable to offshoring and automation. Automation will become a hot-button political issue pretty quickly.

Professor Frank Levy, labour economist at MIT, says technology has similar effects to trade.

"People have to adjust, but it's very hard to adjust when things come at you at such a rapid speed," he said.

"Your identity is wrapped up in what you do."

Driverless trucks are yet to be tested in conditions like ice and inner cities, but if successful, government regulation will be the final hurdle to wide-scale adoption.

Uber has already snubbed regulators, defying a Californian requirement for testing permits for driverless cars, in what it argues is an "important issue of principle".

Former treasury secretary Lawrence Summers recently said he expects one-third of men aged between 25 and 54 will be out of work by 2050.

Underemployment, addiction, decreasing life expectancy, and income inequality are on the rise since the global financial crisis of 2007. Dramatic changes to major industry sectors will further destabilise the social fabric.

'You need the human in everything'

Caroline, a driver for 18 years, loves her job, but it is the social interaction between the long stints on the road that sustains her.

She sees Uber's vision of driverless technology working in tandem with drivers for non-stop trips as horrific.

"I like the meeting people, I like running my mouth," the 67-year-old said on a break.

Having driven long-haul trucks since he was 18, nothing will convince John Jacques that a truck without a driver could be safer.

"Driverless trucks are not safe," he said.

"If something goes wrong, they'll cause a lot of damage."

Next door to the diner, the Beaumont Truckstop Ministry offers a place of respite, where people pray for safe travels.

Former trucker Gavin Bellomy preaches once a month, after finding God at a roadside stop 10 years ago.

He finds automated truck driving "scary", and says everyone is watching the new President-elect.

"I'm not sure about Trump, but I hope he puts in some of the program he promised, because we need it," he says.

Caroline says there's a widespread feeling changes are being imposed by people who don't understand what it's like on the road.

"As long as there are necessities in life, you need truck drivers," Caroline said preparing to set off on her next stretch.

"You need the human in everything."

Marcus Aurelius
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2016 at 2:20pm
great article
it certainly reveals how scared and very NAIVE people can be
they're going to be sadly disappointed when Trump doesn't bring back their jobs
its just NOT going to happen
Trump played on their fears quite effectively
Trump supporters just don't get it
technology is going to cover them like a tsunami
it's really quite sad
the blacksmith jobs aren't coming back
the buggy whip maker jobs aren't coming back
the whaling jobs aren't coming back
those of us who have figured it out
can only stand back and watch the slaughter
cause that is what it is gonna be
a SLAUGHTER

"Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change"
Stephen Hawking

jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2016 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by CRS, DrPH CRS, DrPH wrote:

What Drumpf and the GOP need to realize is that the Russian knife cuts both ways....sure, they released tons of hacked emails about Hillary.  How much juicy stuff do you think Putin has on Trump? 

Tons, I'd say.  They probably have his tax returns, and who knows how much dirt on Republicans who like to chase young boys etc. around their desk?  

The old Soviet tricks still work, they used the "honey trap" all the time for blackmail.  

Excellent point, Chuck.

"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2016 at 6:55pm
well the OFFICIAL count is finally in

Final Popular Vote Total Shows Hillary Clinton Won Almost 3 Million More Ballots Than Donald Trump

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-popular-vote_us_58599647e4b0eb58648446c641

can you name any other place except for some third world hell hole where the guy with the least votes wins ?

MrMouse View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrMouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2016 at 7:32pm
Living in California, A.K.A. The People's Republic of California, Trump's victory at least offers us law abiding gun owners some hope in the United States Supreme Court. California is a one party state with a extremely anti second amendment legislature and governor. They go out of their way to pass the most asinine anti gun laws, and look down on gun owners as deplorables.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2016 at 7:48pm
you do make a good point there Mouse
Cali is definitely a CRaZeEe state
MrMouse View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2016 at 8:17pm
You have no idea! We definitely pay for the weather to live in California!
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2016 at 1:32am
We have robot trucks,trains and now buses the trucks and trains in the mining industry,buses non the road being trialed

Marcus Aurelius
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2016 at 4:27pm

can you name any other place except for some third world hell hole where the guy with the least votes wins ?
Yep! Over here in the UK. Sigh!
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2016 at 5:28pm
MERRY CHRISTMAS from Trump Tower !!!

Newt Gingrich Says Trump Has Given Up On ‘Draining The Swamp’

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-newt-gingrich-drain-the-swamp_us_585ab6d4e4b0d9a59456be74

"

Now, just weeks before taking office, Trump has decided to sideline his pledge to “drain the swamp,” his ally Newt Gingrich said Wednesday.

I’m told he now just disclaims that,” Gingrich (R-Ga.) the former House speaker, told NPR’s “Morning Edition.” “He now says it was cute, but he doesn’t want to use it anymore.”

betrayal has a REAL bad feel to it don't it?

and yeah

about those HILLARY FOR PRISON T-shirts you bought ?

SORRY
NO REFUNDS

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2016 at 8:36pm
USED!!!!! more like....

Marcus Aurelius
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic