Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Flu Sweeping Across America 2017

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flu Sweeping Across America 2017
    Posted: January 15 2017 at 8:19am
Although I had posted for months about this, we have seen one of the most poorly documented Flu seasons in the the U.S. in history. It has quietly been spreading and many people are infected and some dying.

Despite the fact that doctors are often not even reporting Flu in patients and deaths only in children, it is once more - all across the United States.

So let's begin with Week 1 of 2017 and despite very little in the media - what is the real news?

Not so good is it? 

Notice is is widespread on the West Coast - throughout New England and New York and regional through most of the rest of the U.S.

Geographic Spread of Influenza Viruses: Widespread influenza activity was reported by Puerto Rico and 21 states (Alaska, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, and Washington).  Regional influenza activity was reported by Guam and 21 states (Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin, and Wyoming). Local flu activity was reported by the District of Columbia and eight states (Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, New Mexico, Tennessee, Vermont, and West Virginia). The U.S. Virgin Islands reported no flu activity. Geographic spread data show how many areas within a state or territory are seeing flu activity.

Bascially the Flu is all across the U.S. and there is almost no coverage in the mainstream except for the endless rant about the election.

Medclinician

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2017 at 8:58am
Yes, it's barely being covered in the news. 5 people have died here in Oklahoma, this flu season (articles on the news board). But I didn't even see or hear any news articles until the 3rd person died.

One person was under 18, the other 4 were over 65.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2017 at 10:25am
Here is the big question, did any of the people who died get the flu shot?

Is the flu shot working this year?

When you are in your late 60's you start worrying...I was out of work last year for 2 months due to flu which turned into pneumonia.
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2017 at 9:26pm
FluMom, that is an interesting question? I would also like to know that info.
hachiban08 View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hachiban08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2017 at 3:45pm
http://m.ocregister.com/articles/flu-741503-health-severe.html

I'm not too surprised by the increased amount here because Orange County,  CA has a huge anti-vax movement.
Be prepared! It may be time....^_^v
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2017 at 7:06pm
the real news - while everyone is wrapped up in politics on our FluTalk here - Flu is all over the United States and there is not a single news story on mainstream.

How bad is it?  It's bad.  It amazes me people have totally forgotten what the most dangerous predator we have on the planet - the Flu and other viruses. There haven't even been public health announcement to help people deal with this or any discussion if this years vaccine even helps.

What is the story?

The geographic spread of influenza in Puerto Rico and 37 states was reported as widespread; Guam and 12 states reported regional activity; the District of Columbia and one state reported local activity; and the U.S. Virgin Islands reported no activity.

The results of tests performed by public health laboratories, as well as the age group distribution of influenza positive tests, during the current week are summarized below.

Week 3 Data Cumulative since
October 2, 2016 (Week 40)
No. of specimens tested 2,096 29,277
No. of positive specimens* 1,150 10,529
Positive specimens by type/subtype    
    Influenza A 1,072 (93.2%) 9,807 (93.1%)
    A(H1N1)pmd09 18 (1.7%) 258 (2.6%)
    H3 980 (91.4%) 9,329 (95.1%)
    Subtyping not performed 74 (6.9%) 220 (2.2%)
    Influenza B 78 (6.8%) 722 (6.9%)
     Yamagata lineage 35 (44.9%) 249 (34.5%)
     Victoria lineage 20 (25.6%) 271 (37.5%)
      Lineage not performed 23 (29.5%) 202 (28.0%)
*The percent of specimens testing positive for influenza is not reported because public health laboratories often receive samples that have already tested positive for influenza at a clinical laboratory and therefore percent positive would not be a valid indicator of influenza activity. Additional information is available at http://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/overview.htm.

comment: For those finding division mentally challenging 54.8% were positive. It's all over the country and widespread. Since deaths from flu are not reported we have no CFR or other statistics as to how lethal this year's flu is.

We do know that they are not even testing almost 1/3 of the specimens as to what they are and 44.9% (of what is tested) is Yamagata lineage.

The WHO recommendations are based on global surveillance of circulating influenza strains and on the effectiveness of the northern hemisphere vaccine for the 2015-2016 season.

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) previously reported that the 2015-2016 influenza vaccine had an overall effectiveness of 59%, with a 51% rate for the A(H1N1) component and 76% effectiveness against B strains. Overall, 146.4 million vaccine doses have been distributed in the US, according to the CDC.

For the vaccine for the northern hemisphere's influenza season that will begin in the fall of 2016, WHO recently recommended including the A/California/7/2009 (H1N1)pdm09-like virus, A/Hong Kong/4801/2014 (H3N2)-like virus, and B/Brisbane/60/2008-like virus (B/Victoria lineage), with the addition of B/Phuket/3073/2013-like virus (B/Yamagata lineage), for the quadrivalent vaccine.

comment: The vaccine is only 51% effective against H1N1 of which Yamagata is a sub-strain and is only included in the Quadrivalent vaccine.

So how many out there were prepared for this flu season as well as the arctic chill spreading across the U.S.?

We have no numbers of people infected. We have no numbers of how many adults have died from it and we are unlikely to ever see those numbers again.

Perhaps even fake news would have been better than no news at all.

Medclinician

CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2017 at 10:40pm
^Good work, Medclinician!  Thanks!  
CRS, DrPH
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2017 at 4:24pm
ABC National News had a story on the news yesterday. It was short, they did say the flu was widespread and they were urging people to get the flu shot, that experts are saying it is 95% effective for this years viruses. 15 people have died so far in the US. (which I find REALLY hard to believe since 8 people have died in Oklahoma).
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2017 at 7:46pm
Trump is more news worthy....
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2017 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by carbon20 carbon20 wrote:

Trump is more news worthy....

Not really, lol.
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2017 at 4:16am
Oh! He is!!!  50 % from admiration and 50% from horror - sometimes from the same viewer.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Jen147 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2017 at 1:57pm
Several counties in TN have closed schools due to flu. That rarely happens in TN.
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2017 at 2:49pm
One of the the local news stations here in San Diego were just talking about the increase in cases and deaths this year. I guess they're seeing two to three times more than during the same period last year. Not sure if they mentioned the strain responsible. Not exactly a pandemic, but a bad season nonetheless. I read somewhere that it's expected to last longer too.
"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2017 at 9:07pm
It is a very bad season and the most poorly reported since we have had them. People are simply not in touch with reality anymore as to what is important - and the greatest threat to America is still from a Pandemic - not if - but when.

We were told a few weeks ago in several reports from CDC that the season was on the decline. It's not. It is nearly two times the baseline in many places and we are having a flu epidemic.

Doctors rarely report deaths from the flu anymore so we don't even have an accurate fatality rate. I know several people who are really getting hit hard by this and some may not make it. I certainly don't want to lose another loved one as I did in 2014 to the Flu - again.

It is going to get worse.

Medclinician

• Mortality Surveillance:
    • Due to data processing problems, the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) mortality surveillance data for the week ending January 14, 2017 (week 2) will not be published this week. 

• During week 4, the following influenza activity was reported:

• Widespread influenza activity was reported by Puerto Rico and 40 states (Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming).
    • Regional influenza activity was reported by Guam and nine states (Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Michigan, North Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, and West Virginia).
    • Local influenza activity was reported by the District of Columbia and one state (Indiana).
    • No influenza activity was reported by the U.S. Virgin Islands.

EdwinSm, View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdwinSm, Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2017 at 10:31pm
The CDC weekly report is a lagging report but it has this showing a rise at the beginning of January.    Does anyone know why the base line and epidemic threshold are shrinking as a % year after year?

INFLUENZA Virus Isolated
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2017 at 5:40am
Originally posted by EdwinSm, EdwinSm, wrote:

The CDC weekly report is a lagging report but it has this showing a rise at the beginning of January.    Does anyone know why the base line and epidemic threshold are shrinking as a % year after year?

So it will take more and more infections and deaths to declare an epidemic.  It isn't that our vaccines are more effective or that the medical system is any more prepared than it was during the Pandemic. Unfortunately my personal barometer on the flu is how many of my close friends and loved ones die from it during the worst seasons.

It is widespread across the United States. We are at nearly double the baselines of the past and there is absolutely nothing being said in the mainstream that it is a strain which could prove especially deadly and which few have resistance to.

Years ago when I talked to a clinician in Wisconsin who worked with people at Madison  - a scientist she knew had just created a new virus in the lab.

http://host.madison.com/news/local/health_med_fit/uw-madison-scientist-creates-new-flu-virus-in-lab/article_4cedeb40-efdc-5d2e-a02d-ffb301a84b53.html

I was told that they were going to stop counting fatalities or putting our CFR rates (which she eventually lost her job over her comments) because there was no reason to alarm the public over a situation that they could do nothing about. Despite references to setting up vaccination centers for a rogue virus which at the time there was no real effective vaccine for, they would advise callers to SIP (Stay in place) because there was no cure or real treatment.

This numbing down of the CDC reporting page which is literally shut down most of the year after May - October - has resulted in no released CFR for more than a year.

People are so caught up in the U.S. political circus which is not going to kill anyone they had completely stopped preparing (in most cases) for a Pandemic.

We approach a time when all our antibiotics will be useless against new strains of many fairly deadly diseases and most of the new generation has no resistance has their grandparents did even to TB.

Currently I know of people hospitalized who have strains of things which the antibiotics will not kill and run rampant in many hospitals.

CDC is notorious for say "well it was really bad but look at the last few weeks - things are better".

I worry when CDC says it still is going to get worse.  And just because each year we are having more flu issues does not mean that it is ok and natural.

Death is natural - and until I embrace some type of will or desire to accept it for myself and others -

and stop trying to help people with information to prepare and be ready - it is not okay for me.

Medclinician

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2017 at 11:48am
There are reports this morning of schools being shut down - and the Flu which is not rampantly spreading through the U.S. absent from the mainstream media.

http://www.cbs46.com/story/34461239/flu-outbreak-closes-2-caddo-schools-for-the-rest-of-the-week

VIVIAN, LA (KSLA) -

There will be no classes the rest of the week at one Caddo Parish public school.

A flu outbreak resulted in excessive absences today at North Caddo Elementary/Middle in Vivian.

An estimated 15 percent of the school's 830 students plus numerous teachers and staffers were out with the flu, School District spokeswoman Mary Wood said.

comment: While the media and unreal news seems intoxicated in political witch hunts people and children are dying from the flu.

None of these "disasters" are life threatening.  The flu can be.

And this is a particularly nasty flu. Has it mutated and as a person told me is "wide spread knowledge - this year's vaccine isn't working. Having been on AFT for almost a decade one wonders if there is not a bit of diversion being created here.

I do know someone near and dear to me just headed out for a tornado drill - since a really cold and nasty storm is doing little to decrease the flu epidemic which is heading through New York.

Someone has to stay in the watchtower with the megaphone - not as exciting as children which may die from an education voucher system or poor immigrants from countries harboring score of would-be nuke America people being put through more vigorous filtering. We are approaching a time when a  flu strain which is immune to everything we have will go bad and start killing a lot of people.

Like the bomb-shelters in the 60s which actually these days are not a bad idea considering, no one is prepping that much.

Swine Flu never really did go away - and this years strain is mutating and people are getting ill. It is not just "another" flu season.  

If you don't keep accurate records and report - we will not know when the big one hits and they will simply go underground and leave everyone above to die.

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2017 at 1:05pm
The Flu continues its outbreak in the U.S. - now in many areas at epidemic levels. There is literally no coverage in the mainstream media and I was told today there is another virus spreading which is either a more virulent strain or just a worst form of the current flu.

Schools and other services are shutting down in many states and since there is no accurate monitoring or current method of computing a case fatality ratio - we don't even know how lethal this Flu is.

Geographic Spread of Influenza Viruses: Widespread influenza activity was reported by Puerto Rico and 43 states (Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming).  Regional influenza activity was reported by Guam and six states (Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Tennessee, Utah, and West Virginia).

Nationally, the percentage of respiratory specimens testing positive for influenza viruses in clinical laboratories during the week ending February 4 was 20.9%.

Medclinician

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2017 at 1:14pm
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2017 at 1:16pm
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2017 at 1:17pm
children are dying from this flu.

Medclinician

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2017 at 4:32pm

Nationally, the percentage of respiratory specimens testing positive for influenza viruses in clinical laboratories during the week ending February 4 was 20.9%

February 11th - Week 6

Specimens tested 2,918
Specimens positive 1,732

That is 59.3%

almost 3x what is was last week.

I am amazed no one is posting on this thread. We have a literal flu epidemic sweeping across America and many people are very ill and the is no coverage at all in the mainstream media.

This is terrible. Our mainstream news has turned into reality television and people are more interested in poly-fiction that the outbreaks of serious disease around the world.

Since I have been posting on this since 2009 - almost 8 years in here - I have never seen such apathy with widespread flu. Children are getting this and dying.

And what is worse - is there are much more serious disease things happening around the planet - especially with Avian in South Korea.

Medclinician
Guest8 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Guest8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2017 at 8:27am
It's interesting this season is so bad considering the vaccine is quite on target when compared to previous H3N2 vaccine preparations. 2014-2015 season was especially bad due to a strain mismatch, but in general H3N2 is more deadly and typically less neutralized by vaccine-derived immunity. We're well on our way to matching that season.

It is comforting, though, that the vaccine is thus far on target. It means you can mitigate this bad season by grabbing your flu shot. It's not as good as last year's vaccine (marginally), though.
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2017 at 6:38am
The Flu continues to sweep across the United States with very little, if any coverage in the mainstream media.  We won't know much about this until it is over - how many died - how bad it was - or considering an "effective vaccine" why so many have it and still continue to try and get over it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOvDKNCS1Ss

According to the FluView report for the week ending February 18, 2017 (week 7), flu activity decreased slightly but remained elevated nationally. Also, CDC reported five additional flu-associated pediatric deaths for the 2016-2017 season. The proportion of people seeing their health care provider for influenza-like-illness (ILI) has been at or above the national baseline for ten consecutive weeks so far this season. Influenza A (H3N2) viruses continue to predominate.

• Nationally, the percentage of respiratory specimens testing positive for influenza viruses in clinical laboratories during the week ending February 18 was 24.0%.
  • Regionally, the three week average percent of specimens testing positive for influenza in clinical laboratories ranged from 12.7% to 30.3%.
  • During the week ending February 18, of the 8,272 (24.0%) influenza-positive tests reported to CDC by clinical laboratories, 6,506 (78.7%) were influenza A viruses and 1,766 (21.3%) were influenza B viruses.
  • The most frequently identified influenza virus type reported by public health laboratories during the week ending February 18 was influenza A viruses, with influenza A (H3N2) viruses predominating. 

Medclinician

LCinFL View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LCinFL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2017 at 4:37am
My daughter is a nurse in one of the hospitals in Jacksonville, FL.  She said that they normally have their influenza patients on 'droplet precautions' but they now have all of their influenza patients on AIRBORNE precautions!  She asked me if I knew of something specific going on - so here I am...getting the news that's not reported in the news!
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2017 at 10:04am
The flu outbreak across the United States continue - with people more interested in whether Russia did what they have been doing for decades in propaganda continues to do so in the same scale or more.

Geographic Spread of Influenza: The geographic spread of influenza in 36 states was reported as widespread; Guam, Puerto Rico and 10 states reported regional activity; the District of Columbia and two states reported local activity; two states reported sporadic activity; and the U.S. Virgin Islands reported no activity.

The Flu is still wide spread in most of the U.S.

There is a two week delay in the reporting - so this is as of the 18th of March as it is the 30th of March today.

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2017 at 8:02am
The Flu is still widespread in much of the U.S. Although there has been a reduction in some of the outbreak, there is still a serious problem. It is not over and it very possible will linger past the period when they will be reporting it.

According to the FluView report for the week ending April 1, 2017 (week 13), flu activity decreased but remains elevated in the United States. While the 2016-2017 flu season has peaked, 24 states continue to report widespread flu activity and significant flu activity is likely to continue for a number of weeks. While influenza A (H3N2) viruses have been most common overall this season, influenza B viruses accounted for 56% of the viruses reported by public health laboratories during week 13. Most of the U.S. is still Widespread or Regional. This has been completely ignored by the mainstream media more so, than any other Flu season in the U.S. in history.

Medclinician

ViQueen24 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ViQueen24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2017 at 11:02pm
Have had this flu. I got sick exactly two weeks ago. It is a very virulent flu that in my case has turned into a very persistent bronchitis that I am still trying to shake after my second course of oral prednisone. Not fun.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic