Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Black House vs. the White House

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black House vs. the White House
    Posted: March 03 2017 at 6:23am

Despite a brief hiatus in the ongoing war of words and ideas - whatever good may be happening is eclipsed by a vengeful media who continues to bring you anything but The Real News. As an impartial observer I continue to watch truth and reality fall under the feet of a public which still hopes somehow that American President Trump will be impeached or can be pulled into some scandal to tear him from the presidency. The reality is that despite an ongoing effort to stir up a revolution, life goes on. Russia is Russia. They are not our friends but do not want to see things escalate to a World War which would take down everything. They would like to the most powerful military country in the world as would North Korea - but we need to get beyond the daily mudslinging contest to rebuilding an America which has been hit hard. And even more so, we will continue to try and that server up and also remain on Facebook - to an audience of more than 2.6 billion people - bringing you - The Real News.

Personally I am not racist, believe in freedom of religion and sexual preference, and believe that together we stand - divided we fall - and what we need more than anything in the information being fed to us every day is - the truth.

Medclinician

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic