Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

World War 3 coming - Trump's Military Action

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2017 at 12:05pm
At this point it is very difficult to know what is happening in the mind of President Donald Trump. Perhaps that is how is should be as well as what our military operations are. It is probably the most serious and high stakes game of poker ever played. How far can Kim Jong-un press things before we take action?

It is amazing to me that other sources seem to be more informed about the type of missile and its successful flight than our media. It was an intermediate range ballistic missile which could have reached Japan. People are always jumping all over RT and propaganda issues - but still there is some useful information which very likely when U.S. sources decide to confirm it will say:

https://www.rt.com/news/388315-korea-missile-russia-threat/

The South Korean and Japanese militaries reported that the missile had flown a distance of 700 kilometers while reaching an altitude of more than 2,000 kilometers, possibly indicating that a new type of intermediate-range missile was being tested by North Korea.

The US’s regional allies criticized Pyongyang’s test, calling it a violation of UN Security Council resolutions and evidence that North Korea presents a threat. Several countries in the European Union also released statements to the same effect.

North Korea’s economic lifeline, China, also condemned the launch, but called on all parties involved to exercise restraint in a difficult situation.

comment: There is no doubt that things will continue to get worse until something is actually done. We have followed the road of economic sanctions on Iran for more than a decade and it did little to stop their nuclear program. Iran and North Korea are very likely partners and it would not be illogical to think they may be importing some of the tech they need to miniaturize those nuclear warheads and implement multistage rockets to create a missile capable of reaching the West Coast of America in less than two years. 

The Real News - is what is important in term of the well-being and safety of our civilizations are the globe. Not Jerry Springer drama which is the relentless drivel put out every day. 

The problem with defining the type of missile is that it clarifies the seriousness of the situation. Also there has been a near vacuum of information concerning the North Korean fleet of submarines.

Wake up Fox, CNN, and Washington Post. The real threat in below the fleet and also a missing submarine from North Korea which no one knows where it i. They have about 70 subs and while all of them may not be operational or capable of launching missiles, some are.

Medclinician

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2017 at 3:59am
Once more many in the mainstream media are misreporting the news. The missile launched was very possibly a new type for North Korea and capable of carrying a large nuclear warhead.

From the Washington Times - and I would say this is pretty solid -

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/13/skorea-rival-nkorea-launches-ballistic-missile/

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) - North Korea said Monday the missile it launched over the weekend was a new type of “medium long-range” ballistic rocket that can carry a heavy nuclear warhead. A jubilant leader Kim Jong Un promised more nuclear and missile tests and warned that North Korean weapons could strike the U.S. mainland and Pacific holdings.

North Korean propaganda must be considered with wariness - Pyongyang has threatened for decades to reduce Seoul to a “sea of fire,” for instance - but Monday’s claim, if confirmed, would mark another big advance toward the North’s goal of fielding a nuclear-tipped missile capable of reaching the U.S. mainland. Some experts, including officials in Tokyo, estimate that Sunday’s launch successfully tested a new type of missile in Pyongyang’s arsenal.

The test is also an immediate challenge to South Korea’s new leader, Moon Jae-in, a liberal elected last week who expressed a desire to reach out to North Korea. Pyongyang’s aggressive push to boost its weapons program also makes it one of the Trump administration’s most urgent foreign policy worries, though Washington has struggled to settle on a policy.

North Korea’s official Korean Central News Agency called the missile a “new ground-to-ground medium long-range strategic ballistic rocket,” and said the “Hwasong-12” was “capable of carrying a large, heavy nuclear warhead.Kim Jong Un witnessed the test and “hugged officials in the field of rocket research, saying that they worked hard to achieve a great thing,” according to KCNA.

The rocket, “newly designed in a Korean-style,” flew 787 kilometers (490 miles) and reached a maximum altitude of 2,111.5 kilometers (1,310 miles), the North said, and “verified the homing feature of the warhead under the worst re-entry situation and accurate performance of detonation system.”

comment: Still avoiding my comments on the fact they have a submarine fleet of almost 70 submarines some of which could launch missiles and there is no doubt they are trying to rig one with a small nuclear device.

It would appear we are at a stalemate in this crisis after all the sword waving that we would go to war and further development of a missile to reach the West Coast continues with impunity. Let us not repeat a Jimmy Carter type hostage disaster

https://ihavethetruth.com/2010/06/19/obamas-gulf-oil-crisis-equals-carters-iran-hostage-crisis/

The reality is the world is being held hostage my North Korea's ability to take out Seoul, South Korea and kill perhaps 15 million people in 15 minutes. All the military exercises and sanction is not like to do anything to stop Kim Jong-un from finally getting capability to launch nukes and China has been conservatively silent.

As the mainstream media continues to stumble about over an entire weekend reporting little on the type or significance of this successful test, the implications are clear. There is a crisis and if we go the route of sanctions it is likely this will turn into another Iran.

There were two decisive and well executed military strikes on Syria and Afghanistan - but things have stalled with North Korea. 

Medclinician

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2017 at 4:18am
Although this video is a  few weeks old the basic facts and situation remains. It is a breath of fresh air amongst the "Trump Haters" who relentlessly try to overthrow the government and sabotage the current administration. The American public voted Trump in office. Despite the endless bickering and whining - the Democrats will not accept the fact they lost.

It is time to focus on "The Real News" and situation we are faced with in North Korea. It is unlikely that ex-president Obama would have taken decisive action in North Korea.

The facts -

Medclinician

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2017 at 6:23am
blah blah blah

North Korea just fired off ANOTHER missile

its an IN YER FACE TRUMP message

and what's he gonna do about it ?
more sanctions ???

he's talking a better game
but when push comes to shove
thats all it is
TALK

and no one is trying to overthrow the government
good grief Charlie Brown
REALLY ???
we're just trying to keep a clown from destroying the country

and ONCE AGAIN
the American people DID NOT ELECT TRUMP
get your facts straight  please
the ELectoral College overrode the will of the American people and installed Trump as President
Trump is the POPULAR VOTE LOSER
a FACT you just cant seem to accept
deal with it and move on
“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2017 at 8:12am
Originally posted by Satori Satori wrote:

blah blah blah

North Korea just fired off ANOTHER missile

its an IN YER FACE TRUMP message

and what's he gonna do about it ?
more sanctions ???

he's talking a better game
but when push comes to shove
thats all it is
TALK

and no one is trying to overthrow the government
good grief Charlie Brown
REALLY ???
we're just trying to keep a clown from destroying the country

and ONCE AGAIN
the American people DID NOT ELECT TRUMP
get your facts straight  please
the ELectoral College overrode the will of the American people and installed Trump as President
Trump is the POPULAR VOTE LOSER
a FACT you just cant seem to accept
deal with it and move on

comment Medclinician

Clinton did not win the popular vote. The investigation into the voter fraud is beginning and it is likely from 3-7 million votes were illegals, dead people, or errors in the system.

Clinton courted the illegals knowing that in many states there are no requirements for ID. Anyone can vote.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2216996-evidence-suggests-voter-fraud-in-the-2016-elections-was-likely/

And a margin of little more than 1.5 million in a nation of 318,892,103 people is not a mandate of the people. It is a divided America where 1/2 of the people voted for Trump and the electoral colleges system which was put in place by the founders of the United States gave him a sizable majority.

I pause to comment on this - even though we still have bigger fish to fry as Ebola once more breaks out and we are on the verge of a World War.

If Hillary had spent more time courting the workers and citizens of America than minorities and illegal immigrants she would not have lost the vote of the Rust Belt who need jobs. If she had not attacked the Coal Industry and most of the South she would have done far better.

It is time to move on. There will be no more recounts. They have already done that. Killing police officers or Black Lives Matter and setting off anarchy in the streets will not let Obama declare martial law and stop the elections.

They lost. They will have a chance in a little less than 4 years to try again. If we have a nuclear war all of this will be irrelevant and really insignificant compared to the defense of America.

Hacking is rampant - the Internet is a jungle - there is no privacy and we live lives damaged by 8 years of incompetent leadership - lies at the highest level - and now people more into watching Saturday Night Live and laughing at Trump than issues which are key to our survival.

The vamping of national resources while some military people come back dead and cannot be buried or veterans stand behind teaming millions of illegals and are dying homeless in the streets is not something Hillary even touched.

I understand why there is a pause to bomb North Korea. Most certainly Seoul will be attacked as well as Japan. Setting off nukes in China and Russia's backyard is far more than missiles being sent to Cuba. We have a fleet there and huge military.

Despite Hillary's influence on Bill Clinton for years the Democrats never handled Syria.

It took them dropping nerve gas and killing babies before anything was done. Obama would not have ordered a military strike nor would Clinton.

I don't like all the people who are vital to my life. There are people in whatever trade who don't have winning personalities but are highly skillful at what they do. I don't need to like Donald Trump. He is not a movie star and yet gets more media attention than almost anyone alive.

He is in there to do a job and perhaps in a different way than people like. Sometimes popular opinion is not what is best for America. We can elect people in office - but it was never intended we tell them how to do their job. The press lives on chaos and "gotchas"

I will state once more clearly. I was 17 years old when I worked at Lockheed Missiles and Space and I know what we could do then. We could destroy the planet with missiles from nuclear submarines in less than 40 minutes. Forget the bombers flying to Moscow. We have subs just outside the limit. A Russian sub off of San Francisco can deliver a series of nukes in a few minutes and it can be toast in less then 10.

It is worse now. Now we have a rogue North Korean sub that no one knows where it is and another 69 running around our fleet off the coast of North Korea.

This cannot drag out for years. Kim Jong-un is way overdue for another nuclear test and this one will be detected by our sniffer which is over there now.

Time to focus on war and defense and keeping terrorists and people who hate America out of America.

Medclinician

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2017 at 4:07pm
Trump Reportedly Revealed Classified Info During Meeting With Russian Officials

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ushpmg00000009

“jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State,”

did Trumps big mouth put field agents in jeopardy of being exposed and killed?
did he possibly expose a foreigner who is working for the US and supplying us with critical information?

"“If it’s true, I would say it’s disturbing,” Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, told CNN Monday evening.

But McCain also told the Associated Press that Trump was within his rights to share the information. "

translation

"it's not wrong if the President does it" ?

Putin's Puppet indeed
dance little puppet
dance
Vlad likes it when Donnie dances for him
“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2017 at 6:07pm
Will Trump order an attack if Kim Jong-un has a nuke launched? 

Signs point to yes. Maybe. Well kinda maybe - well maybe not.

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2017 at 6:09pm
Breaking news...

Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2017 at 5:13am
Obviously, I can't stand Trump.  

Despite that he is in the right here.  The time to take action against NC is BEFORE they can retaliate successfully.  To do so later would be suicidal.  Worse, if America waits, they could find themselves in the awful position of being too scared of the consequences to do anything.  

Kim Jong Ill would have no such limitations, as he is an insane megalomaniac with no regard for the suffering of his own people - let alone anyone else.  Trump may be crooked and power hungry, but he is at least smart and sane and, although I find him hard and uncaring when the suffering of "blue collar" Americans is at stake, he is not without any morality.  He loves children, especially his own for example. 

Kim Jong Ill loves Kim Jong Ill PERIOD!

The Russians are also sane and smart.  They understand that, despite America's size and power, it is a smaller risk than NK.  They will argue, complain, blame and even lie but they are far to canny to intervene.  If the missiles from NK could reach America then they could reach Russia too.  Americans and Russians get the idea of (and strive to avoid) a pyrrhic victory.  No such luck with "Son of The Mad Space Cockroach".
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2017 at 4:06pm
I have to give Trump some credit on this matter
he has taken a much firmer stand than did either Obama or Bush
but it probably wont make much difference

China can be encouraged to rein in that phat little piece of crap who runs NK
but they have proven time and time again that China will NOT be bullied or extorted by anyone including the US

so what does Trump do?
lodge a few cruise missiles the next time they test a nuclear device or launch a missile?
what happens when those thousand of artillery pieces then start firing on Seoul ?

good luck on this Mr Trump
I certainly have no easy answers on this matter
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2017 at 2:02pm
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-05-18/is-fighters-attack-government-held-areas-in-central-syria

BEIRUT (AP) — A U.S. airstrike struck pro-Syrian government forces that the coalition said posed a threat to American troops and allied rebels operating near the border with Jordan on Thursday, the first such close confrontation between U.S. forces and fighters backing President Bashar Assad.

The coalition said "apparent" Russian attempts to stop pro-Assad forces from moving toward Tanf, as well as warning shots and a show of force, had failed.

American officials and Syrian activists said the strike hit in the desert near the border with Jordan, though it was unclear if it struck the Syrian army or just militias allied with the government.

The region around Tanf, where the borders of Jordan, Syria and Iraq meet, has been considered a de-conflicted zone, under an agreement between the U.S. and Russia.

Speaking to reporters, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said the U.S. will defend its troops in case of "aggressive" steps against them. He was asked if the airstrike increases the U.S. role in the Syrian war.

"We are not increasing our role in the Syrian civil war, but we will defend our troops," Mattis said. "And that is a coalition element made up of more than just U.S. troops, and so we will defend ourselves (if) people take aggressive steps against us."

Medclinician
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2017 at 5:42am
North Korea launches missile towards Japan this morning.

Medclinician

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2017 at 2:23pm
yes
this is the SECOND recent test firing of a long range missile
and I suppose Trump will "increase sanctions"

same thing Bush did
same thing Obama did

wash rinse repeat

nothing has changed so far except for some of the RHETORIC
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2017 at 5:23am
Another nuclear test launched my North Korea. They are not stopping and prepare to attack the United States with nuclear weapons.

Medclinician

from Praneeth Varma - Pakistan - Independent News

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2017 at 9:28am
As you might remember, the war with Iraq and the world began with a launch of a Scud missile. These were able to travel from Iraq to targets in Israel and made it clear we would have to into Iraq to stop Saddam Hussein who attacked Israel. 

Now North Korea has launched on and it is clear they will not stop until they target and likely nuke a city either Seoul in North Korea or Tokyo in Japan. The loss of life will be in the millions and the cities radiated as well as surrounding areas.

There needs to a be unified global effort to stop Kim Jong-un before this become a tragedy.  No matter, what is done, we are being held hostage because an attack on Seoul could not be stopped if war broke out.

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2017 at 3:07pm
Despite comments their is no Armada in the Sea of Japan or around North Korea there is. With enough fire power to level the nation, although it is more likely there would be a surgical strike on military targets, it could be an Asian Armageddon. 

What is below the water unseen - nuclear subs with a small arsenal of 9 minute to target missiles or less, really pushes things to the limit on rather Kim Jong-un wants to spend the rest of his life a mile underground.

Once a single nuke explodes, it will open the gate for other nuclear incidents around the world and also a possible direct attack on the U.S. during a time when it may be felt they are most vulnerable.

There is no good end to this. As I wrote in my game in the insert comments - World War 3 and also was in War Games the movie- the only way to win is not to play.  But - perhaps I didn't understand - there are some games where you cannot refuse to play and this is one of them.

Medclinician

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic