Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Trump revealed highly classified information to Ru
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Trump revealed highly classified information to Ru

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trump revealed highly classified information to Ru
    Posted: May 15 2017 at 8:00pm
President Trump is featured in TASS: 

CRS, DrPH
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2017 at 9:35pm
He met with Lasrov,decided that he was a nice warm Human being....

Chump reminds me of the guy who played Hitler in....

"The Producers"
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.đź––

Marcus Aurelius
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2017 at 5:17am
And what's more he's admitted it,the man's a complete f...kwit
He's compromised a source.....
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.đź––

Marcus Aurelius
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2017 at 7:57am
Originally posted by CRS, DrPH CRS, DrPH wrote:

President Trump is featured in TASS: 

I never believed any of the "We're not getting on well with Russia" hype. It happened too suddenly, and at a very opportune moment for an administration being investigated over possible ties to Russia. Trump, Tillerson and all the other billionaire cabinet picks stand to lose too much for them to risk offending longstanding business partners and start acting like a real administration with America's interests front and center now. And I think it's very telling that Trump will happily insult world leaders (even when they're standing on a podium next to him) but despite all the barbs he's thrown in the direction of Russia, he's never once personally attacked Putin. If you want to see fake news, just look at the pretend spat they cooked up to divert attention away from Trump's ties to shady Russian businesses, and the influence exerted by Putin in the run up to the election.

"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2017 at 2:38pm
WAKE UP ,cousins........

Rep. Al Green called for Trump’s impeachment on the House floor, calling Trump’s actions revealed in Comey’sRep. Al Green called for Trump’s impeachment on the House floor, calling Trump’s actions revealed in Comey

Texas Democrat Calls for President Trump's Impeachment on House Floor

May 17, 2017Texas Rep. Al Green called for President Trump's impeachment on the House floor on Wednesday.

"This is where I stand. I will not be moved. The president must be impeached," the Democratic congressman said Wednesday morning.

Rep. Al Green (D-TX) on the House floor calls for President Trump to be impeached

Green's call for impeachment follows a New York Times report that Trump asked former FBI Director James Comey—who he fired last week—to stop investigating Michael Flynn, the administration's former National Security Adviser. According to the Times, Comey wrote a memo after meeting with Trump the day after Flynn resigned, following revelations that he had misled Vice President Mike Pence about his conversations regarding sanctions with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak. Comey wrote in the memo that Trump asked him to "let this go" regarding Flynn, according to the Times.Talk of impeachment has swirled since the report of Comey's memo broke. Green said Trump should be impeached "for obstructing a lawful investigation" of his presidential campaign's ties to Russia in a release.

Today on the floor of the Congress of the United States of America, I will call for the Impeachment of the President between 9am & 10am CST.

’s memo as obstruction of justice. Following is a transcript of the video.

I rise today, Mr. Speaker, to call for the impeachment of the president of the United States of America for obstruction of justice. I do not do this for political purposes, Mr. Speaker. I do this because I believe in the great ideals that this country stands for. Liberty and justice for all. The notion that we should have

The notion that we should have government of the people by the people for the people. I do it because, Mr. Speaker, there is a belief in this country that no one is above the law and that includes the president of the United States of America. Mr. Speaker, our democracy is at risk. Mr. Speaker, this offence has occurred before our very eyes. It is perspicuous. It is easy to understand. Mr. Speaker, we are talking about a president who fired the FBI director who was investigating the president for his connections to Russian involvement in the president’s election. Mr. Speaker, this is not about the president firing the FBI director because he was investigating someone else, it’s because the FBI director was investigating the president himself.

And after firing the director he went on to let us know that he considered the investigation when he fired him. And then he tweeted language that would be intimidation or a warning, an admonition, very strong to say the very least. Mr. Speaker, we cannot allow this to go unchecked. The president is not above the law. It is time for the American people to weigh in.

Read more at https://www.businessinsider.com/rep-al-green-calls-for-trumps-impeachment-russia-comey-2017-5#LmmZWzDz24tQ39JO.99 memo as obstruction of justice. Following is a transcript of the video.

I rise today, Mr. Speaker, to call for the impeachment of the president of the United States of America for obstruction of justice. I do not do this for political purposes, Mr. Speaker. I do this because I believe in the great ideals that this country stands for. Liberty and justice for all. The notion that we should have

The notion that we should have government of the people by the people for the people. I do it because, Mr. Speaker, there is a belief in this country that no one is above the law and that includes the president of the United States of America. Mr. Speaker, our democracy is at risk. Mr. Speaker, this offence has occurred before our very eyes. It is perspicuous. It is easy to understand. Mr. Speaker, we are talking about a president who fired the FBI director who was investigating the president for his connections to Russian involvement in the president’s election. Mr. Speaker, this is not about the president firing the FBI director because he was investigating someone else, it’s because the FBI director was investigating the president himself.

And after firing the director he went on to let us know that he considered the investigation when he fired him. And then he tweeted language that would be intimidation or a warning, an admonition, very strong to say the very least. Mr. Speaker, we cannot allow this to go unchecked. The president is not above the law. It is time for the American people to weigh in.

Read more at https://www.businessinsider.com/rep-al-green-calls-for-trumps-impeachment-russia-comey-2017-5#LmmZWzDz24tQ39JO.99

Marcus Aurelius
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2017 at 3:23pm
It's probably a bit early to ask for impeachment now.  

Trump was within his rights as President to reveal anything he saw fit.  However, there is no way that anyone with an ounce of understanding of international affairs could say it was the right thing to do.  His actions have put members of the security services at risk and angered many representatives of other countries allied to the US.  You can't play fast and loose with information of that sort without dire consequences.

Those who oppose  him, at least those among them with a bit of common sense, are, for the most part, biding their time for now: convinced, like me, that he will do worse.  

Astonishingly, that approach is mirrored among some Republicans as well.  Just because he is technically Republican, does not mean that he is doing their cause any good.  He seems to have tied up the administration with a media frenzy.  This is preventing the passing of much Republican legislation, despite a majority in both houses!  They seem to be seeing the value of: "Keep a close eye on your enemies, and a closer one on your friends."  .................................................................  After all, you have to be up real close to stab someone in the back.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2017 at 11:00am
It's being reported that one of Israel's people embedded with ISIS was the source of the intel, and Trump has potentially put their life in danger. While as Commander in Chief he has absolute authority to do things like this, let's not forget that careless handling of classified information was once frowned on. Remember when Trump and his GOP supporters exploited such a breach to their advantage?

"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2017 at 11:19am
Yes, Hilary was careless.  - With her personal emails, within America.  Happily, she will never be president.
But, Trump was careless. - With highly sensitive secrets which risked the lives of brave intelligence operatives - directly to a country which is classified as an enemy.  

If Hilary deserved prosecution for a security breach, then Trump deserves the full force of the law for Treason!  You can't have one strict rule for the slightly careless and lesser, avoidable rules for those guilty of far worse.

As it happens, "guilty until proven innocent" is as heinous when applied to Trump, as it was when applied to Hilary.  Bring it all out in court!  Everyone deserves a fair trial.

If Hilary is crooked, then Trump is a gordian knot: well, that is how it appears.  If innocent then he has nothing to worry about, after all he picked the guys at the top of the judicial system and fired those who failed to be malleable.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2017 at 3:01pm
I'ts easier  to FOOL PEOPLE...............

than to convine them, that they have been,

FOOLED...........

very apt at this time methinks......

Marcus Aurelius
sasha lloyd View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sasha lloyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2017 at 4:03am
Hi there, 

While browsing through the KidsHealth.org website, I found the resources section to be both helpful and easy to navigate. As an editor for AlcoholAwareness.org, a drug and addiction information resource, I've seen the benefits to spreading awareness about alcohol abuse and I am glad your website connects readers to this information. 

The reason I'm contacting you today is to ask if you are still updating your website to see about adding AlcoholAwareness.org as a link. Who could I speak to about this? 

Thank you for your time.

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2017 at 4:49am
Hi Sasha, you can talk to me.  I like the cause and not opposed to it, but a couple of questions:

You mentioned -   I am glad your website connects readers to this information.    And not sure how you came up with that conclusion.

You're also posting from India, which is a little confusing since the owner of your site is in Florida.

Since you just posted the web address on this thread,  we first need to determine if this is spam, which would require you to post another response to this thread.   Unfortunately if you do not reply, your last post will be removed as spam. 

Best,
A
https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic