Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

The Real vs. The Fake News

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Real vs. The Fake News
    Posted: May 18 2017 at 7:24am
The press is at it again and we near what is a media Armageddon.  A mysterious memo which of course they haven't published as well as a "source" which has yet to be verified. Breaking national security as to the relaying of information which is being leaked and the people giving out this information should be in jail. Throughout the Obama administration and a host of lies and really shady deals - no appointed what really amounts to a special prosecutor to investigate. Not even for Hillary who must have some of the most dirty laundry of all that would definitely send her to jail.

CNN, Fox, Washington Post and The New York time continue to release daily information on what is a high security internal investigation to generate ratings and viewer. The media is out of control.
Yes, the media can destroy the stock market, America, and rally a lynch mob to assassinate Donald Trump and they are just short of doing that. Their unsubstantiated memo hit the Dow for more than 350 points after it was at an all time high. Hillary and her banditos are trying to start nothing short of a revolution to overthrow the government and are preventing congress from addressing issues vital to America - our defense - and our country so she can some how get back in office.

Even if they impeached Trump - and that is not likely - Hillary is not going to have a chance to run for an office she is not medically or mentally fit to hold. Common sense is not part of the media's reporting. There is no evidence and has been none that Trump worked with Russia to get elected.

So what if Russia tried to influence the election? So what after a grueling ordeal of months it can be proved they tried? We have agents all over the world trying to influence dozens of countries and even backing rebels with money and in Latin America the sale of cocaine. This is the reality. America tries to control and police the world often treating other nations and peoples like inferior beings while pushing our agenda to the planet.

People get assassinated and the U.K. high intelligence, as in James Bond, are not the only people on the planet spying on almost every person alive with any sort of electronic device.
Russia is Russia.  There needs to be communication with them. They can end the world as we can in less than an hour.  How can we work together to stop ISIS and that needs to be done - without sharing information?

It is ludicrous and ridiculous how the far left leap from cause after cause and demonstrations which have become a way of life. Nothing has been accomplished environmentally or globally by any demonstration since the 60s.  It has become a way of life and people make huge sums of money preying on the ignorant and even pay demonstrators. We have a billionaire who is trying to the U.S. into a  Mexico who organized the anti-Trump protests.

These were not spontaneous. They were organized by George Soros (Move On) a main Clinton donator. And you can bet more protests this summer trying to overthrow the American government are coming. With all the money - with all the lies - they still couldn't win the election.  yet it has not stopped. 

What is the Real News?
"I fashion myself as some kind of God. If truth be known I have some kind of messianic fantasies since childhood." statement by George Soros.

comment: That is scary.

Make no mistake. The purpose is the destruction of our democracy and our economy. The creation of a New World Order and China will be the engine driving it forward and the U.S. "will be a drag."
Big money. A Quest to take over the government and mobilize the third world against America.

People are being controlled by a fake media with fake information while other world leaders are hoping the United States will collapse. Can Trump win against a swamp full of predators and who want to depopulate the planet and continue to promote crisis after crisis which do not exist?

conclusion: We are on the verge of a possible World War. We need pass legislation to lower taxes, give us a good health care system, and strengthen our military and cut the fat from huge programs which lost almost $500,000,000 dollars providing health care, education, and supporting illegals in the U.S. and cannot account for it. As Hitler proved, no lie is so deadly as a big lie which is so incredibly false none dare call it treason and can believe it is a lie.

There will not be an election so Hillary can be president. Finally after 8 years the losing policies and government which nearly destroyed us still has powerful elements entrenched in Washington D.C.
Make no mistake. There is no great love of minorities, the poor, the workers, the handicapped, or veterans by those trying to get in power. It is a means to stir them up with the false news to get into power and it will be the rich and powerful that destroy our democracy as all the other groups do not gain anything but are duped and used, and lose everything.

Deep breath. Can't anyone smell the coffee and move on past all the BS to get something done to improve America.

Medclinician

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2017 at 8:21am
"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2017 at 9:05am
Good Grief, Med!

Impeaching Trump has NOTHING AT ALL to do with Hilary.  She is nearly as bad as he is.  Anyway, impeachment is about the president's actions.  It is nothing to do with anyone else.  If removed he could theoretically be replaced by another Republican.

'And as for fake news:  Reuters are respected, twitter is not.  The Wall Street Journal is respected, random sites on the internet are not.  Our BBC has exacting standards to meet before they can publish anything, Anonymous does not.  

Do you really believe the "fake news" exists on the legitimate sides?  You always struck me as intelligent up until now.

Reality check!......  They all lie to some extent - as much as they can get away with.  But importantly, the establishment press has more watchers looking out for the obvious lies.  The fringe news sites are usually only watched by those who have already drunk the cool-aid, and by the gallon.

So what if Russia tried to influence the election?  Really?  Do you have that little regard for the value of your compatriots' votes?  Democracy is a horror it is true, but it is less horrific than any of the alternatives.

We do need intelligence.  You got that right.  All wars, even cold and guerrilla ones, are won on the quality of intelligence.  But the trading of said intelligence  is a precisely judged juggling act.  Trump, accidentally, threw a spanner into that delicate balance.  If he manages to blow the cover of the agents of friendly foreign powers, then, at best, we lose that intelligence source, at worst, we lose that friendship.

I can't agree with the Democrats' position here, any more than I can agree with Trump's, but they undoubtedly see this as their attempt to "save America" from that "duplicitous megalomaniac in the White House".  At least they are doing it with "real news", yes "real news" from legitimate sources, sources with oversight, not the twitter account of the caught fish squirming on his hook.

Ps. Talking of improved healthcare: a leap to the right will remove thousands, possibly millions, from healthcare.                  

The Political Right improves the country's overall finances - at the expense of health and social care, the Political Left improves health and social care - at the expense of the country as a whole.   The muddled, mediocre middle tries to find a balance between the two. - oh yes, I forgot! - America does not have a middle-ground political party.  You really do need a fresh approach.  Why pick an even further right-wing leader?  The country may be richer (assuming you do not indulge in protectionism - oops, I forgot again!) but many will suffer and die to get you there.

Of course, I can't smell the coffee.  The stench from the swamp is almost knocking me out.

I do hope when you drain it you drain it all the way, no Hilary either.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2017 at 9:31am
Literally the only place I ever hear mention of Clinton becoming President is in your posts, Med. Nobody else seems to consider it a possibility. Trump's impeachment would make way for Pence (which scares me for a whole lot of different reasons).

Now if Russian collusion could be shown to have lead to his election, that might open a whole different can of worms. And yes, despite what you think, there is compelling evidence that Putin has been trying to influence elections worldwide, and not just here in the States. Take off the blinders, Med - even Republicans are talking about it.

"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2017 at 12:27pm
"
So what if Russia tried to influence the election?

so Med now admits this is true
we're starting to make progress !!!
“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2017 at 4:20pm
WOW

Trump just covered his own you know what
and threw his campaign team UNDER THE BUS

I think the drip drip drip is now officially a steady trickle

Trump Admits His Campaign Colluded With Russia In Disastrous Press Conference

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/05/18/trump-admits-campaign-colluded-russia-disastrous-press-conference.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=im

look at Trump's OWN WORDS here

"There is no collusion between certainly myself and my campaign, but I can only speak for myself and the Russians."

no collusion between certainly myself and my campaign ???
"I can only speak for MYSELF" ?

"Notice how Trump phrased his answer. He never denied that his campaign colluded with Russia. He denied that he personally colluded with Russia. Trump knows about collusion with Russia, and he is trying to save his own skin by blaming people in his campaign."

uh oh
hope Donnie looks good in an orange jumpsuit and flip flops
ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK baby !!!
“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2017 at 4:24pm
Goes well with his hair and tan.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2017 at 6:06pm
Satori - I saw the press conference, and the "I can only speak for myself" comment jumped out at me too.

I agree - Trump's going to do what he's always done, in business and politics, and throw one of what he calls his "subordinates" under the wheels of the bus. Manafort or Flynn should probably start worrying, although I don't anyone is safe right now.

"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2017 at 6:44pm

Inside Russia’s Social Media War on America

http://time.com/magazine/

"On March 2, a disturbing report hit the desks of U.S. counterintelligence officials in Washington. For months, American spy hunters had scrambled to uncover details of Russia’s influence operation against the 2016 presidential election."

must read article in TIME

anybody who doubts Russian interference in the 2016 election has to be brain dead

US surveillance recorded Russian agents vowing to "get" Hillary Clinton

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/5/18/1663835/-US-surveillance-recorded-Russian-agents-vowing-to-get-Hillary-Clinton

and if Trump knew or participated in ANY of this

IMPEACH

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2017 at 6:56pm

WOW: Russian Investigation Morphs To Include Criminal, Trump Associates Urge He Hire Outside Lawyer

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/05/18/wow-russian-investigation-morphs-include-criminal-trump-associates-urge-hire-outside-lawyer/

some VERY good ADVICE for Trump

"And much of this current nightmare for the president could have been avoided, had he kept his mouth shut… or deleted his Twitter account."

"

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic