Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Naltrexone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Romanov View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romanov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Naltrexone
    Posted: June 07 2017 at 4:56pm
"One Little Pill" is a documentary/drama, starring actress Claudia Christian. Claudia was once an untreatable alcoholic, who had been in and out of rehab many times. Then she discovered "The Sinclair Method." No longer an alcoholic, she spends her time and resources, getting the message out to others.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3427772/

I have seen for myself how Naltrexone works. An individual who is addicted to alcohol, takes the pill, one hour before they drink. It does help people greatly reduce, or stop the drinking of alcohol.

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2017 at 2:19pm
well apologised Albert, 

it takes a big man to say sorry....
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2017 at 10:28am
Check this out...

Medclinician

Dr. Byrne talks about using Naltrexone Treatment for people that are addicted to pain medications or opioids. You will learn about the pros and cons as well as how this medication works. You can learn more at: www.Cognitive-Psychiatry.com and folllow us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/CognitivePsychiatry

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2017 at 3:53am
Hi Romanov, my apologies.   More often than not people don't ever return to post a reply after I mention that.   I looked into and it seems pretty good.   The post may be a little out of place on here, so we might move it to the Off Topic forum.  

I appreciate the response.

A
https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2017 at 3:59pm
They use it here as a substitute for Heroin addiction,the pharmacy near work is our local clinic
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Romanov View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romanov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2017 at 12:37pm
No Sir, my post is not worthless or spam. Merely information, that may be of help to you or to some of your readers. Best of luck to you!
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2017 at 10:31am
Obvious spam, but some of the causes are not bad.   I think it's time to create a forum for advertisers for these posts.  They could post a banner ad if any of them wanted to.    We made a whole $118 dollars last year off the google ad.   Confused
https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
Romanov View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romanov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2017 at 10:04am
Hello, I wanted to inform your readers of a promising new medication known as LDN, or Low Dose Naltrexone.

I am not a merchant, merely an individual, who has become excited about the possibility of an inexpensive medication, which is largely unheard of, and rarely used by physicians, even though it seems to have potential for helping many individuals.

Has anyone used this medication, or had experience with it?

In much larger doses, it is used for alcohol and opiate addiction. There is a video called "One Little Pill" that explains it's uses in this context. This treatment is largely unheard of in the USA.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic