Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Children of Anarchy - The Haters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Children of Anarchy - The Haters
    Posted: June 26 2017 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Technophobe Technophobe wrote:

I have one last comment on the subject of hate.

It is indiscriminate.  

Do not tell me it is confined to those who hate the Republicans.  I am no Democrat, but Gabrielle Giffords was a huge heroine of mine, not that I agreed with everything she said.  I know she survived, against gigantic odds, but her political career is over and so is that of her astronaut husband who must now care for her instead.  'A huge loss, not only to America, but the world in general.

Over here, on the left, just recently Jo Cox.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Cox

Steve Scalise did not deserve his shooting any more than those two.  He, his fellow killed and injured, their families and friends have my prayers.  Hate is universal, not just on one side.  IMPORTANTLY, It is just as vile either way.  

Thanks, great post!!  

I've always tended to vote for the Republicans, and was a Reagan/Thatcher believer back in the 1980s.  

However, now that we've had a few decades to examine the results of privatization and letting the private sector run things, I've gone back to the other direction. 

Gabby is a true heroine, your admiration is well placed.  Thank you! 
CRS, DrPH
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2017 at 3:16am
I have one last comment on the subject of hate.

It is indiscriminate.  

Do not tell me it is confined to those who hate the Republicans.  I am no Democrat, but Gabrielle Giffords was a huge heroine of mine, not that I agreed with everything she said.  I know she survived, against gigantic odds, but her political career is over and so is that of her astronaut husband who must now care for her instead.  'A huge loss, not only to America, but the world in general.

Over here, on the left, just recently Jo Cox.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Cox

Steve Scalise did not deserve his shooting any more than those two.  He, his fellow killed and injured, their families and friends have my prayers.  Hate is universal, not just on one side.  IMPORTANTLY, It is just as vile either way.  
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2017 at 10:59pm
pot
meet kettle

Pastor Who Linked Obama To Antichrist Says To Stop Demonizing Politicians

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/robert-jeffress-demonization-pollticians_us_59419625e4b003d5948cf12e?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

HYPOCRISY much ???

“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2017 at 10:52pm
now you see why I am confused?

Qatar signs $12 billion deal to buy F-15 jets from U.S.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/qatar-signs-12-billion-deal-034012941.html

"

REUTERS - Qatar's Ministry of Defense said on Wednesday the country signed a deal to buy F-15 fighter jets from the United States for $12 billion.

The deal was completed despite the Gulf country being criticized recently by U.S. President Donald Trump for supporting terrorism."

so is Trump supporting a terrorist nation here ?????????

“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2017 at 10:41pm
and this isnt from some "liberal"

https://twitter.com/OhNoSheTwitnt/status/875039007515848704
arirish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2017 at 9:40pm
Techno said "The whole electoral system may be rigged, nasty, dishonest and uncaring. We do not have to be."

Thank you Techno! I could not agree more!Though often I do, I don't come here to talk politics! My Gran used to say "The world's going to hell in a hand basket!" I don't hate the Right, I just don't agree with them! It's time to get back to compromise! What can we agree on and what can we get done together!

Buy more ammo!
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2017 at 9:00pm
as I was saying
there are a lot of idiots on both sides of the political spectrum espousing VIOLENCE
'

Almost Half Of All Trump Voters Think Its Okay To Beat Up Reporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq6ZlwyehFU

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2017 at 8:54pm
finally something I can get behind

VA accountability bill heads to Trump's desk

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/politics/2017/06/13/va-accountability-bill-heads-trump-desk/394220001/

SIGN IT !!!

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2017 at 7:27pm

Iraqi Christians Face 'Death Sentence' as Trump Prepares Mass Deportations

https://www.yahoo.com/news/iraqi-christians-face-apos-death-200731868.html

do I even need to comment ?

seriously?

do I need to say anything ???????????

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2017 at 6:53pm
here is part of what Trump ;had to say about todays shooting

"

We can all agree that we are blessed to be Americans, that our children deserve to grow up in a nation of safety and peace, and that we are strongest when we are unified and when we work together for the common good.

Please take a moment today to cherish those you love, and always remember those who serve and keep us safe. God bless them all, God bless you, and God Bless America.

WELL SAID

and I commend him for those remarks

spoken like a President

when Trump does what is right I will be the first to commend him

when he screws up I will be the first to criticize

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2017 at 5:59pm
oh look
ANOTHER reason for me to like Trump
MORE sick children
MORE CANCER
yeah !!!

EPA acknowledges delaying methane rule might make more children sick, but will help industry

https://thinkprogress.org/epa-proposes-two-year-methane-rule-delay-7ef37949a2c8

the two-year delay will increase the release of methane and cancer-causing benzene. “Every day that these clean air safeguards are delayed, thousands of oil and gas wells across the country will emit dangerous pollution in the air, harming the health of our children,” Zalzal said in a statement."

Trump PROMISED to stand up for the "little guy"

is this an example of that ?

don't get me startedAngry

"

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2017 at 5:50pm
of course I "hate " Trump
not much there to like
he's a serial; LIAR,a womanizer and he defrauded hundreds maybe even thousands of average working people didn't he?
and I am supposed to like all that ?
will it lead to any kind of criminal behavior on my part?
of course not,thats ridiculous to even suggest

hatred is like any other emotion
carried to an extreme and it leads to problems
kept in check in can be quite useful
kinda like fire

Noun 1. hatred - the emotion of intense dislikehatred - the emotion of intense dislike; a feeling of dislike so strong that it demands action

that "action " could involve actual criminal behavior
or it could involve becoming politically active
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2017 at 4:58pm
Woah! 

As far as I can see EVERYONE has said nasty things - me included.  Personally, I agree with 90% of the anti Trump rhetoric and 50% of the anti Clinton - that is just my opinion.  But, however much we dislike the politicians - with good reason all round, lets not attack each other.  We are all entitled to our own opinions.  The whole electoral system may be rigged, nasty, dishonest and uncaring.  We do not have to be.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2017 at 4:57pm
No I did not miss the election, the rest of the candidates called names and character assignation. The people that got punched out were trying to upset a speech that Trump supporters came to, Trump supporters did not go to Clinton's speeches to upset the event. If you are saying attacks against illegal aliens (minorities to you), he never attacked gays (my nephew is gay and supported Trump), and attacking terrorists who are Muslim is not wrong (what is wrong are Muslims not coming out in force to attack Muslim terrorists, including their religious leaders) you are wrong. Trump was correct in all that he had to say the HATE came from the liberals in the last election Trump just did not take it like all the other Republicans have in the past.

So no Trump did not get the ball rolling it was rolling under Obama who let our country go to hell in a hand basket. People let Obama get away with murder because he was black and if you said anything against him you were racists. People stood up and elected Trump liberals like you just will not accept the election Satori and I am sorry for you and all like you because you all just spread HATE.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2017 at 4:42pm
apparently you  missed the election ?
Trump's name calling and character assassination ?
his supporters  punching people out and him encouraging it ???
attacks against minorities increasing,attacks against gays,attacks against Muslims
Trump got this ball rolling
and now the chickens are coming home to roost
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2017 at 4:30pm
Death threats are one thing, a person shooting at you is another. The liberals, Dems what ever you want to call them need to cool it. I hated Obama as millions of others did but we did not do what the liberals are doing. They are encouraging HATE. This is wrong.

I do not care what the popular vote was we elect our President by the Electoral College just a fact. Liberals need to accept the Election and quit spewing HATE.

I have watched on this Forum so much hate I come here seldom because it was and is so vile.   Just think about what you say and put Obama's name in place of Trump and see how you would like it.

All of you should be ashamed of yourselves for encouraging so much HATE!
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2017 at 4:29pm
Be Careful When Placing Blame for Today’s Shooting on Anyone but the Perpetrator

http://www.redstate.com/jimjamitis/2017 ... rpetrator/

"As with any violent crime, the blame for the shooting of Congressman Steve Scalise and others rests squarely on the shoulders of the man who pulled the trigger. He made the decision to pick up a gun and shoot people because he didn’t like their politics. Those who are seeking to place blame wholly on one side of the political debate should be prepared to get beaten with that stick themselves because one of the crazies on the right might be the next one to get triggered."
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2017 at 4:23pm
"Trump won , thats the Peoples will,"

sorry
but the people chose Hillary
the Electoral College installed Trump
thats the way its going down in the history books

and here is another rather inconvenient FACT

Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/5967942/Barack-Obama-faces-30-death-threats-a-day-stretching-US-Secret-Service.html

theres just as many nasty crazy people on the right as there is on the left

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2017 at 3:17pm
Exactly!

It's cliched but:  "I disagree with what you say utterly, but would defend to the death your right to say it!" still applies to my feelings about Trump and his cohorts.

Even when they spout gibberish, even when they lie, even when they are themselves deceived, the people have a right to express their views, - and they said they wanted him - very clearly.

Conversely, I maintain the Democrats' right to speak against him, and that of those who, like me,  think both sides are nuts.  But, speak!  Not shoot!  That most final option is only for when your voices are silenced.  So, unless and until the press are silenced, the demonstrations stopped and the internet frozen keep your guns in your pockets.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2017 at 3:02pm
i wonder why some just cannot accept the results of elections,

you won we lost 

lets move forward for the good of everyone

Brexit they really stuffed up there by not accepting the will of the people,

Trump won , thats the Peoples will,

we can still keep him in check 

and blast him if he stuffs up ,or SACK him............

but violence.....

never got anyone anywhere
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2017 at 2:57pm
the world has really gone crazy,

pray for the "SLATE WIPER"

time for a "CLEAR OUT"

a virus ......fairest and best............

no discrimanation there .................
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2017 at 2:44pm
And we wonder why innocent people are killed in broad daylight by Trump haters. The media is just as responsible for this senseless slaughter as anyone. The only lessons being taught by the press these days are violence, rebellion, treason, and revolution.

We have a comedian waving a decapitated head of America's president, and yes, he is our president, and this is free speech?  The extreme Black Lives Matter people were encouraging blacks to hate white people and police officers were gunned down in another state because of this.

As for our enemies ISIS and Al Queda - they are happy. A divided America is a weak America and if anyone is feeding the flames to cause revolution, it is those who would like to see the United States dissolved.

Our ex-head of the FBI, Comey took secret information and gaveit to the press. Did I miss a page here?  When I was familiar with the FBI, secrets were secrets and divulging them was treason. Our intelligence agencies exist not only to protect our country, they exist to protect our president and those in government. 

Doesn't anyone get the reality that if we have someone waving around our president's head or a play that has him killed as entertainment, people are going to want to go out and do it?

These aren't the 60s. It isn't cool to smoke dope and legalizing it is not helping stabilize anyone's judgement. We are not protesting a war which was of dubious value. People are undermining the basic unity and infrastructure of our nation.

This isn't funny. It isn't. And crazy people killing policeman, congressmen, or a  president isn't a joke. It is sick.

Nothing good comes from hate. If you feed it and use it to promote your political agenda, it is truly dangerous.  We are not a socialist country. Socialist countries don't do well. They starve, they struggle, and they are taxed to death. Why would we want to give up capitalism and be socialist?

The stage has been set for a lot of violence. Many of the democrats want to take out Trump, and some by any means possible including shooting him. It's the truth.  Then what?  We become another third world chaotic nation with anarchy in the streets and everyone starving.

Give America a break. We cannot continue to finance the world and every person who makes it across the border.  People are not happy. Why didn't they just enjoy Trump and his wife as they did JFK and Jackie and talk about something besides women with women and men with men? Gets old you know. People being forbidden to pray in a free country by atheists and witches.

There will be a reaction to all this - and they are setting the ground work for Nazis and White Supremacy crazy armed people to start hunting. Basically moral people are really getting tired of watching a fall of the Roman Empire play out with Caligula morality. Obviously no one learned from Sodom or Gomorrah that all of this  "End of Days" behavior results in the fall of a nation as much as an empire.

We have a president that acknowledges God while when I went to pray at the chapel at the Veteran's Hospital in Palo Alto they had removed the cross.  Nope. No more Jesus or Christian God in a country with In God We Trust on the money - nope - we are going to throw it all out the window and sleep with everyone including animals and learn to hunt and kill each other.

This can't continue. And perhaps since we are all but ignoring the threat in North Korea of a World War 3 or a EMP wiping out our Power Grid or a virus doing even worse to it, it will end not with a bang, but a whimper, or whimpers of starvation and no electricity - backwards a hundred years.

A storm is coming. People will truly wish they had tried to live together in peace and the press working up the lynch mob and cheering for the witch hunt. It is you know. Nothing but a way for the Democrats to get Trump out and take over for all their special interests and rich friends. Do you really think they care about the people? 

America could be a lot more and do a lot better. I'm ready for the storm. Are you? If not you really should consider getting ready - or you won't survive it.

Medclinician

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic