Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

The Witch Hunt - Destroying Trump

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Witch Hunt - Destroying Trump
    Posted: June 17 2017 at 5:24am
I previously made a post - and it does surprise me anymore how what I post eventually comes out in Tweets from President Trump. It would that either he or his people read AFT- that this is a Witch Hunt. I even said they should go get an Inquisitor with a copy of the Witch's Hammer - and by God - they in essence did.

http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Inquisition+of+the+Middle+Ages
The
Inquisition began in 1233 as a concerted effort by the Church of Rome to arrest, torture, and execute anyone thought guilty of being a heretic, a witch, a sorcerer, or one of Satan’s minions on Earth.

The Witch's Hammer
http://www.malleusmaleficarum.org/

The deepest question in my mind is who is behind this. If Russia wanted to bring the U.S. to their knees and make them really vulnerable it would not be by tampering with the polls. They would back this movement to generate anarchy in the U.S. and destroy our nation.

The top Media are black hats in this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hat

A black hat hacker (or black-hat hacker) is a hacker who "violates computer security for little reason beyond maliciousness or for personal gain".[1]

The term was coined by Richard Stallman, to contrast the maliciousness of a criminal hacker versus the spirit of playfulness and exploration of hacker culture, or the ethos of the white hat hacker (or white-hat hacker), who performs hackerly duties to identify places to repair.[2] The black hat and white hat terminology originates in Western films, wherein heroic and antagonistic cowboys might traditionally wear a white and a black hat respectively.[3]

This includes CNN, Fox, MSN, New York Times, and the Washington post.

What they are doing amounts to treason by leaking top secret information and simply making up stories with no confirmed sources to increase their viewers and support an agenda to impeach and destroy the president of the United States.

It is a Witch Hunt of the first magnitude.

Now they are assembling a team of warrior lawyers - on of whom recommended on substantial grounds the ex-FBI head Comey be fired. He leaked on purpose and violated the sacred trust of the American people and government documents which are not even confirmed to be accurate.

There is big money behind this. And the media is whipping up the crazies across the land to acts of violence and insanity. It is a freak show with the worst of the freaks coming out (no offense to handicapped people with serious issues) to get attention. It is all over Facebook with the insane posting rants about something they have no real knowledge of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule

Divide and rule (or divide and conquer, from Latin dīvide et īmpera) in politics and sociology is gaining and maintaining power by breaking up larger concentrations of power into pieces that individually have less power than the one implementing the strategy. The concept refers to a strategy that breaks up existing power structures, and especially prevents smaller power groups from linking up, causing rivalries and fomenting discord among the people.

comment: It is a war.  The mainstream media has completely lost all credibility as well as many anchors who have been caught in total fantasy reporting with no evidence or reality.

For almost two years I have been talking about doing "The Real News" and now the administration has taken up the crusade against "The Fake News". Well, it is. We are now reading a multibillion dollar equivalent of comics passing for what should be ethical and accurate reporting of the events around the world.

It is so biased and so groundless it is painful to read. They have become the yellow journalists of the 21st Century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism

Check this out...

Yellow journalism, or the yellow press, is a type of journalism that presents little or no legitimate well-researched news and instead uses eye-catching headlines to sell more newspapers.Techniques may include exaggerations of news events, scandal-mongering or sensationalism. By extension, the term yellow journalism is used today as a pejorative to decry any journalism that treats news in an unprofessional or unethical fashion.

comment: I ask you, could this be said any better? Several members of Congress have began commenting - we should attack issues not people and we change laws by votes not with bullets. Why is Trump so scary to people? It isn't his looks or hair - it is his ideas and his attempts after years of a dirty swamp - to drain it and change things. He is changing things. The insane policies of the last administration - Cuba for example - immigration - NAFTA- horrible deals to benefit China - Mexico - take away our jobs - shut down our companies and outsource manufacturing to Southeast Asia- terrifies the world.

We pull out of a damning Global Warming (the myth) pact and all the dying swan liberals cry foul and that we will perish amid toxic vapors. It isn't going to happen. Pollution is nasty but it isn't going to destroy the Earth anytime soon. 

Now the press is bringing in Alex Jones the conspiracy nut case, to create more lies and garbage to justify some Russian plot acted out with Trump to get him elected.

Didn't happen. Just didn't happen. I am sure if you dig deep enough into a billionaire's finances you are going to turn up something that was sold to any country on Earth. If you investigate all the people working for someone - millions - you will find a terrorist. It is the law of odds. And then you can push forward the agenda that they are in league with Russia or ISIS or whatever spin you want.

So, big lawyer guns are lining up for a massacre of Trump. It is not for America. It is not for the good of America. It is for the bleeding heart liberals whose darling, Hillary Clinton, lost.

She wasn't qualified to be president. She committed acts of treason and criminal negligence which should, if not any other person, put her in jail.  Fine - she is the darling of the LGBT people and tried to be the champion of women's rights. The revolution already happened. There was no need to break the final glass ceiling

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/glass%20ceiling

with a woman candidate just because she was a woman. In many ways Obama was elected just because he was black and after 4 years of Hillary, the next stop would be a Gay or transgender president.  The next stop after that - Sodom and Gomorrah - with goat or Satanist  for president - then the end of America.

So Donald Trump is not a movie star. He uses powerful Tweets to bypass the media entirely. They can't misreport a tweet. It is short - precise and powerful. Trump is not stupid. 

Meanwhile you must excuse me - as I have been typing this - Fox network now has 4305 time waits on me from every service and spy on the net and 95 connects. I can hardly even type.

The last time I cleaned my system I had 3 active commercial keyloggers on my system and people parking in front of my place trying and sometimes succeeding to hack into my Wifi. 

"When the truth is found to be lies and all the joy within you dies" Jefferson Airplane.

Ultimate power corrupts absolutely and next to God, the most powerful thing on earth is the media - now having sold out to the dark side.

The media has put out the torches and white sheets and tar and feathers - or it is time to storm the castle and hang someone innocent - this case Trump. But for the comedians and movie stars - hanging is too boring - they want to behead him - making them no much more than terrorists - which is what they are becoming.  Unhappy people with nothing better to do need entertainment -

It's time for the Witch Hunt - or is it?  As our enemies cheer our own people will try and  ultimately fail to destroy our President and America. Boycott the mainstream - start our own independent news networks that will bring you the real news - it had to happen and it will. CWN - Global Independent Media - GIM.

Medclinician

FYI - I just sent this post and the address here to Donald Trump at the White House. I hope he gets it and will come here and read what I have written. He is our president, I think he is trying his hardest to make America great again - and I hope he will do so.

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2017 at 8:18am
How dare you?  

I have several good friends who are Witches.  A few of them are members of families who have passed the religion down for centuries. The Witch hunts are not forgotten.  To a small extent, they continue, but the remnants only occur among the mad, the seriously retarded and small pockets of aincient animistic religious communities.  Of course the character assassinations still occur regularly but, though they are hurtful, they do not bare comparison with the 'burning times'.

Accounts are confusing from the period (which spanned about 300 years of full-on horror, before tailing off over several hundred years finally ending in the late 20th century) but the death toll was between  about 1/2 million to 9 million, depending on who you believe and who you count as a Witch (Witches or all victims).  Probably somewhere in the middle of that figure, is correct.  No one actually knows how many died in the Witch hunts.  Not all were women, some were men, children, babies, even pets.  Not all burned, some were hanged, drowned or died during torture.  'Torture so extreme, no one escaped, unless they actually were witches (Who did not fly away on broomsticks, they just got high enough on smuggled-in drugs to not feel the pyre that killed them - no one escaped with their life - unless they were rich enough to bribe the judges).

None the less, there is no comparison between that holocaust and a few awkward questions repeatedly asked of an orange man who can't tell the truth twice running.

As for the Malleus Maleficarum:  Pope Innocent was conned into granting Sprengler and Kramer free reign.  The last Pope even apologised to the Witches.  May he be forever blessed!  But, for centuries, that evil book left anyone who upset their neighbors, gossiped, had anything coveted by someone else, or just looked odd, tortured into a confession or drowned.  (For those thrown into rivers instead of the rest of the torture:  if you floated you were guilty and they burned you, if you sank - well God would care for your innocent soul after you had drowned.)

You can't make that comparison, Med!  There is no Anti-Defamation League for the Witches, though there should be.  Any other group of people who had such insulting comparisons made would be up in arms.  Sadly, none of the Witches I know will fight anyone over anything.  They embody the gentle cheek-turners all Christians are supposed to strive to be.  Most are fluffy-bunny idiots dreaming of sweetness, light, faries, rainbows and unicorns, but they deserve better, for all that.  Being a deluded, but well-meaning idiot is annoying, but no crime.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2017 at 8:42am
Ps.  There are even a few deluded souls who believed the lies S&K told about Witches.  They now try to follow the practices, always wondering why their curses fail.  The Malleus, in it's profound evil, actually created a bunch of satanic attempted-sorcerors calling themselves witches - the very thing it tried to remove - whom did not exist before the Malleus.
arirish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote arirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2017 at 11:20am
Gee Med, You have the best words! I bet you know more about ISIS than the generals do! You use words that make you sound covfefe!
Buy more ammo!
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2017 at 2:09pm
only witches are afraid of witch hunts
just sayin....

Trumps actions are NOT those of an innocent man now are they???
NO,of course not
and innocent man does not

DELAY,DENY,OBFUSCATE and REPEATEDLY LIE

Trump,IF innocent would welcome with open arms a full and thorough investigation
and then once his innocence was proven
he would have ONE HELL of weapon to use against the Democrats now wouldn't he?

he's done everything he could to block an investigation
innocent men do not do this
and if he fires Mueller
he should be
IMPEACHED and REMOVED from office-CLEARLY UNFIT TO SERVE
“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2017 at 3:47pm
Samantha is MY favorite witch  Wink

Chump is somone who loves to dish it out...........

when the S..t starts flying in his direction well thats another story...........

he just a  BULLY and a very very SPOILT BRAT.......

where did he get the MONEY ,

Russian billionaires who like to play GOLF !!!!!!!!!!!!

next you be telling me a man flew  on a flying horse.......

and created a religion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2017 at 4:44am
I can't stop laughing!

It transpires that, during our Prime Minister's last state visit to the White House, she issued an invitation to President Trump for a state visit here, which he accepted.

Having got wind of several protests being planned against him (he is astonishingly unpopular over here) he has cancelled.  It seems the one which worried him the most was going to have been a mass mooning, called:  ...................  wait for it....................... "Bare Your Rump To Trump!"

Anyone who doubts how bad his image is abroad needs to be aware of this.

I'm still laughing.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2017 at 12:05pm
according to one of Trump's lawyers Jay Sekulow
there is NO investigation of Trump
SO
why is he making such a fuss over  nothing ???
why is he LYING?
why is he doing everything he can to BLOCK an investigation which his own lawyer says doesnt exist ?
“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2017 at 12:10pm
OH !!!
MAYBE this IS the reason ???

Rachel Maddow Previews Bombshell Report Linking Trump to Putin-Connected Money Pouring into His Real Estate Deals

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/rachel-maddow-previews-bombshell-report-linking-trump-putin-connected-money

"

Maddow notes that investigators hope to unseal documents related to a federal case involving Sater that might show that Trump engaged in financial fraud prior to becoming president. According to the MSNBC host, Sater has a history of being a valuable informant, as testified to by former Attorney General Loretta Lynch when she was a prosecutor and oversaw his case.

Armed with a copy of the Bloomberg report — due to be released Wednesday morning — Maddow revealed that the financial packages created by Sater show a direct link to several Trump real estate projects and an investment firm close to Putin.""

bombshell OR nothing burger

we'll know soon enough

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2017 at 12:26pm
STRONG accusation
will it hold up ?

Adam Schiff Drops A Bomb And Confirms There Is Evidence That Trump Colluded With Russia

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/06/18/adam-schiff-drops-bombshell-confirms-evidence-trump-colluded-russia.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=im

Republican Rep. On Russian Election Interference: 'Went Way Beyond Their Wildest Dreams Of Success'

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/06/republican-rep-russian-election

funny thing

we were told for the longest time that the Russians had nothing to do with nothing

but NOW

it is an ESTABLISHED FACT

acknowledged even by Republicans no less !!!

mjm1 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2017 at 2:21pm
We haven't seen any proof of anything. Doubt we will.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2017 at 9:29pm
Are Breitbart readers becoming disenchanted with Trump?

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/6/22/1674401/-Are-Breitbart-readers-becoming-disenchanted-with-Trump

Award-Winning Historian: What We Have Now Is 'A Cult Of The State'

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/06/historian-says-what-we-have-now-cult-state

compared Trump’s rally to those of totalitarian regimes, like Nazi Germany or Italy under Mussolini.

“Even now, in regimes like North Korea, where the dear leader speaks and we’re all supposed to salute, that what the dear leader says has to be followed, whether it’s associated with reality or not, whether it’s grounded in reality or not,” Meacham said.

Meacham talked about how Trump's lies erode some of America’s founding principles.

"

dark days ahead for America

DARK DAYS ahead

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic