Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Possible World War 3 With Russia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Possible World War 3 With Russia
    Posted: June 19 2017 at 8:47am
Once more we are near a global thermal nuclear war with Russia.  People do not take this seriously, but if we shoot down a Russian fighter plane, Russia will declare war on the U.S. and nuclear missiles will launch. It has been 20 years since a U.S. military jet shot down and enemy fighter. This is a big deal and if we take out a Russian jet, the battlefield becomes global. Both sides know the a pre-emptive strike would have the greatest military advantage.

Medclinician

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Dutch Josh View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2017 at 9:34pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqDgCVXrOYQ Israeli News Live:

Russia has retaliated in its own way for the downing of the Syrian Bomber SU-22 over Raqqa by suspending air cooperation with the US over the skies of Syria. Russia says now all Coalition forces will be tracked and targeted by s-300 and S-400 air defense shield. Could it be that the US retaliated against Syria for the deaths of three American fighting with ISIS?

Our last summary said that the end of the war in Syria is now in sight:

Unless the U.S. changes tact and starts a large scale attack on Syria with its own army forces the war on Syria is over.

There are a few civilian lunatics in the White House who push for widening the war on Syria into an all out U.S.-Iran war. The military leadership is pushing back. It fears for its forces in Iraq and elsewhere in the larger area. But there are also elements within the U.S. military and the CIA that take a more aggressive pro-war position.

Yesterday a U.S. F-18 jet shot down a Syrian air force bomber near the city of Raqqa. The U.S. Central Command ludicrously claims that this was in "self defense" of its invading forces and its Kurdish proxies (Syria Democratic Forces - SDF) within a "deconflicting zone" in the town of Jardin.

Those were lies. Neither is there any agreed upon "deconflicting zone" in the area nor was the town of Jardin held by SDF forces at the time of the attack. The attack was clearly illegal :

The U.S.[...] has no legal right to protect non-state partner forces who are pursuing regime change or other political objectives. There is no right of collective self-defense of non-state actors, ...
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
~Albert Einstein
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2017 at 7:18am
https://www.teaparty.org/report-u-s-shoots-first-syrian-jet-show-force-245749/

I found this interesting and it may clarify things a bit - in layman terms.

Report:U.S. shoots down first Syrian Jet in Show of Force

Well let's get to the heart of it then. "Show of Force"

This is a sequel to the initial Trump ordered strike and hit on the airbase after nerve gas was used on children. This was appropriate despite sovereignty or non-interference. After 8 years of weak foreign policy the U.S. is flexing muscles and we near the question - if this becomes a phallic display of force - and we shot down a Russian fighter - would they nuke the U.S.?

Since World War II and Khrushchev beating on a podium with his fist and screaming "we will bury you" Russia and the U.S. have not been friends. 

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/spies-who-spilled-atomic-bomb-secrets-127922660/

As the top-secret plan to build the bomb, called the Manhattan Project, took shape in the United States, the Soviet spy ring got wind of it before the FBI knew of the secret program's existence. Barely four years after the United States dropped two atomic bombs on Japan in August 1945, the Soviet Union detonated its own in August 1949, much sooner than expected.

This was just after the end of World War II.
On 8 May 1945, the Allies accepted Germany’s surrender, about a week after Adolf Hitler had committed suicide.

comment: They were the first after the U.S. to have nuclear weapons. Then began the Cold War and we are back to it. That is the point here. Russia had nearly dissolved losing much of the Soviet Union and The Wall in Berlin came down. Now - due to a near power vacuum in the U.S. for the last 8 years and Russia establishing their military in Syria and controlling the region - they are back.

Putin does not play fair. He is an ex-KGB head
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/inatl/longterm/russiagov/putin.htm

and as Trump tries to run America like a business because he was and is a billionaire - Putin runs Russia with the tactics of the KGB and while very gifted at speaking, and appearance, he would order a nuclear strike.

I don't believe much of the Free World believes this or the press. It is a big drama for them with our tough generals muttering Putin is all talk and posturing.

How do I back this up?

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/19/syria-plane-shot-down-us-navy-russia-threatens-retaliation

Gen. Jack Keane (Ret.) expressed skepticism over Russia's threat to shoot down U.S. aircraft in Syria. 

Russia's defense ministry said planes flying in Syria, west of the Euphrates River, would be considered targets after the U.S. Navy shot down a Syrian warplane. 

comment: I think we need to add a new variable to this equation - "Saving of Face".  There is a balance of power and despite a flurry of fallout shelter drills when they thought Hillary Clinton would be elected ("no fly zone for Russia = World War 3)- people behind the scenes take a first strike advantage seriously.

While everyone is having fun with their smart phones and America is on an eating frenzy which has doubled the size of our population without increasing the number  - things are dangerous.  Kim Jung-Un - still the arrogant bad boy with nukes and wanting to blow up the U.S. and neither China or Russia doing thing one to hurt him really.

So after sitting back and watching China expand outward claiming the North China Sea as it's own, Russia continue to try and expand its borders and will - and with a near miss on a U.S. fighter today of 5 feet of a U.S. Spy plane...

How do I back this up?

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/20/report-armed-russian-jet-buzzes-us-spy-plane-comes-within-5-feet/

An armed Russian jet came within five feet of a U.S. spy plane over the Baltic Sea Monday, Fox News reports.

The Russian SU-27 fighter aircraft reportedly came up alongside the U.S. RC-135 and began flying in an “provocative” and “erratic” manner, U.S. officials said. Russia routinely buzzes U.S. ships and planes operating in the Baltic sea near its territory. The military has already had 35 interactions with Russian planes in the area in just the last 18 days.

comment: 5 feet is too close. This is not a carnival and at that speed - even Paris, London, and Mexico City taxi drivers - all of which I have experienced, can make mistakes. 

What then?

Headlines

"Russian fighter takes down U.S. plane." (doubt many would say spy plane - you know how not accurate CNN and Fox are) 

Time for a "Show of Force" after a "Saving of Face"?

Not a whole lot of time from a "show of force" to a nuclear launch. There is a Russian sub parked just outside the "limit" off the coast of San Francisco.  The subs routinely move up and down off the coast of California. Have been for decades. 5 minutes. Hillary went on about this violating with her lack of ability on national security - how much time we would have to react. None really.

Preppers... marvel not if the world hates you - or thinks you are crazy - keep on preppin'

Was talking to Dr. John yesterday and he is still getting ready to plant and stock up on food. I need to get out of California because forget the big earthquake coming - our brinksmanship in Syria may do it. Once the first nuclear device goes off it will be open season. Every country that even thought about nuking someone will including cells in the U.S. and all over Europe. It will be the 4th of July and from space you will see the show - astronauts stuck up there.

June 20, 2017 - today - despite what anyone says - we may be on the verge of World War III.

Medclinician

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2017 at 10:21pm
Am I the only one who finds it ironic that Russia has code-named its newest ICBM as "Satan?" 

CRS, DrPH
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2017 at 3:56am
Nah! Me too!  I have long been a fan of Isaac Asimov (he was my first SF love).  

A preci for those who have not read his short stories:

The first super slow motion film of an atomic bomb is shown.............

It briefly reveals a face: eyes, goatee beard and horns, laughing, inside the mushroom cloud.

How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic