Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My Fear- Democrat Anarchists that won't give up
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

My Fear- Democrat Anarchists that won't give up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Fear- Democrat Anarchists that won't give up
    Posted: June 25 2017 at 7:49am
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5482556319001/?#sp=show-clips

Nothing bad has happened to America since Donald Trump took office except the left wing extremists who have become our new terrorists in America.

This is more of a danger to the United States than the loss of bathrooms from transsexuals or the grief of LGBT that Christian ministers don't want to marry people when it is in opposition to Christian and religious beliefs held for 3000 years.

This is not free speech and waving the head of the U.S. president in the air in front of children on national media, or mock slaughtering him on stage in a Julius Caesar play is not funny. It is sick.

At Berkeley almost 50 years ago I watched as protestors were beat by police on the steps of the university trying to protest the war in Vietnam. Now political speakers who are not liberals speak in peril for their life in an atmosphere of violence and haters.

It is not Donald Trump America has to worry about. He is doing the best he can and has made a lot of progress. It is extreme left people who advocate violence, racism, and pure hate. Some encourage the killing of law enforcement, some gun down congressman and senators, and one  very likely will try and assassinate our president.

This is treason not free speech. Our attention should be focused on improving American economy, jobs, defense, and manufacturing - not on some witch hunt for the ever elusive connection between Donald Trump and the Russians.

They just got through shooting down a Syrian jet and we are on the verge of war with Russia. There is no proof and the media has become as twisted and crazy as the people they try to appeal to.

We live in dangerous times with people on serious hard drugs that make it easy for them to kill without remorse or even caring. There are hundreds of millions of dollars flowing in the hands of people who hate America backing riots and protests and trying to stir up racial hatred and violence.

Fear this, because the only way you can stop it is to get more Democrats out of office and strip them of power until they become rational.

Independent news will rise up among the total fantasies and made up polls of today mainstream media - which mean nothing.

Medclinician
"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2017 at 4:52pm
I agree Med! Unless the Dems/Liberals change more Dems will be out of office they are not paying attention to the American People. So many people lost jobs under the Dems and the Dems do not care. Our health care system is collapsing under Obama care but Repubs can't "GIVE" the left enough to even try to help cure the Dems mistake Obamacare.

We are in a mess because of the Dems.
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2017 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by Medclinician Medclinician wrote:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5482556319001/?#sp=show-clips

Nothing bad has happened to America since Donald Trump took office except the left wing extremists who have become our new terrorists in America.

Medclinician

I'll disagree....the US has ceded leadership in the world, leaving a massive vacuum for the PRC to fill....Trump has emboldened the Russians, who have no good will for us....he shamelessly violates the Emoluments clause of the Constitution, and the Republicans clap as he does it.   He packs the Cabinet with fawning sycophants and mewling yes-men and women.   He dances with the Saudis, who are the biggest funders of Al Qaeda, ISIS and Taliban.  

Ronnie Reagan is spinning in his grave like a lathe.  

I've been an advisor to GOP Congressmen, Senators and Governors for years, but I don't know this party any longer.  It is Party Before Country to them.  

The worst Democrats are not as bad as this bunch.  

CRS, DrPH
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2017 at 2:22am
That is how it looks from over here, Chuck.

The politicians realize that they have to deal with him, so they play his power games and remain civil:  all the while, plotting how they can use this attitude of his for personal/patriotic advantage.

The public find him both hilarious and repugnant* - for the most part.  He does have the occasional supporter.  They are rabidly pro Trump.  When he does something seen as horrid - like gutting medicaid or (from our point of view worse) fawning over Saudi, they just refuse to believe it is happening at all: "It must be fake news."  

If his supporters here can't see through him, and they can't all be nuts like my mate: what hope for those in the country he controls?  'Trumpets' appear to be forever.  God help the world!

*No other politician, from any other country, at any other time, not even Mugabe, whom a protester tried to arrest for war crimes, has ever, or could ever have sparked a "Show your rump" protest.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2017 at 5:50am
app two thirds of the American public now OPPOSE Trump and his failed policies

thats an AWFUL LOT OF "ANARCHISTS"LOLLOLLOL
“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2017 at 2:10pm
See Donald dance....see Donald dance with the 9/11 plotters, ISIS contributors, oil swindlers etc. 

CRS, DrPH
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2017 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Medclinician Medclinician wrote:

I beg to differ, Med.

There is some debate about the final figure: "Is it 23 million or just 22?"  'And then there are the spin doctors who point out that the original figure was 21 million and therefore it has only gone up by 1 million - effectively hiding 21 or 22 million as it was "already mentioned".  But, however you spin it, between 22 and 23 million people are about to lose their access to health insurance.  That is without the cuts in medicaid.  

Trump is about to cut taxes for the rich.  That will not help the blue-collar workers one bit, but it might "make America great again" - like before the crash of the 1920s: if your definition of great is one of financial opportunities for a select few to become very rich. - "Sod the poor, they do not count!"

Also, the shape of the wider world (outside America) is very different now from that at the turn of the 20th century.  There is a global economy now.  Shipping and international trade is the driving force of all burgeoning economies.  Everyone needs friends, like never before.

The protectionist behavior of Trump will take a while to do its damage, but it will happen.  The wider world will have to cross the worry line between: "When America sneezes, the world catches cold." and the realization that the drain from its protectionism is the greater damage.  That could take quite a while, but it is eventually certain.  Who cares: a few will get very rich first?

Of the 22/3 million without medical insurance, only a small proportion will die within the presidential term of office.  The effects, however delayed, of the brewing economic holocaust will be far greater.  I can only give you my estimate of casualties, but they will be in the millions.

If you think the socially responsible from your country are terrorists for protesting against this, then consider how many die  in their protests.

No one is perfect, all politics kill, but who kills the larger number?  Who are the terrorists now?

How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2017 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by CRS, DrPH CRS, DrPH wrote:

See Donald dance....see Donald dance with the 9/11 plotters, ISIS contributors, oil swindlers etc. 

all during the campaign Trump attacked Clinton NUMEROUS times for her ties with the CORRUPT Saudi dictatorship
but then who does he visit first ?
and then literally bows before them
and then arranges a weapons deal for over a 100 BILLION dollars

hypocrisy much there Donald ???
“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2017 at 5:44pm

Robert Reich Pens Brutal List of 11 Trump Facts You Need to Show Hard Headed Trump Supporters

http://www.impeachdjtnow.com/robert-reich-pens-brutal-list-11-trump-facts-need-show-hard-headed-trump-supporters/

some inconvenient truths

and this is just the short list

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2017 at 7:56pm
LOL, if Trump gets re-elected in 2020 you guys will be so much madder. I can't wait.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2017 at 9:05pm
yeah
by then 22 million people will have lost their health insurance
and some will have seen their rates increase x5
real funny
ha ha
Rural hospital association representative: 'This bill will close hospitals. ... People will die'
https://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/6/26/1675375/-Rural-hospital-association-representative-This-bill-will-close-hospitals-People-will-die

Are you 64 and making $56,800 a year? Welcome to a $20,500 Trumpcare insurance premium

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/6/26/1675491/-Are-you-64-and-making-26-500-a-year-Welcome-to-a-20-500-Trumpcare-insurance-premium

my question is

WHY DO TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS HATE AMERICA SO MUCH ???

what say you ???

jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2017 at 2:51pm
"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2017 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by FluMom FluMom wrote:

LOL, if Trump gets re-elected in 2020 you guys will be so much madder. I can't wait.

Well, I'll agree that I can't wait for 2020!  LOL

So far, Trump has only picked the lowest-hanging of fruit, namely selecting a Supreme Court nominee (Gorsuch) who would be affirmed by the Senate.  Hell, even I could have done that!! 

Even fellow Republicans are ignoring him.....

In private conversations on Capitol Hill, Trump is often not taken seriously.    Some Republican lawmakers consider some of his promises — such as making Mexico pay for a new border wall — fantastical. 

They are exhausted and at times exasperated by his hopscotching from one subject to the next, chronicled in his pithy and provocative tweets.    They are quick to point out how little command he demonstrates of policy. 

And they have come to regard some of his threats as empty, concluding that crossing the president poses little danger.
CRS, DrPH
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2017 at 3:30pm
McConnell's Republican health care plan would nearly TRIPLE the number of uninsured in his own state

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/6/28/1676150/-Mitch-McConnell-s-health-care-plan-would-nearly-TRIPLE-the-number-of-uninsured-in-his-own-state

Kentucky doesn't have near enough people without health insurance
Mitch is gonna take care of that real soon

NO such thing as a "compassionate conservative"
that beast went extinct a long time ago ,IF it ever existed at all
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2017 at 3:51pm

BREAKING: Trump Promises “Great, Great Surprise” Coming on Health Bill

http://www.redstate.com/jimjamitis/2017/06/28/breaking-trump-promises-great-great-surprise-coming-health-bill/

I'm not even gonna comment

unless it is SINGLE PAYER,I',m NOT interested

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic