Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Australia beware!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Australia beware!
    Posted: July 01 2017 at 1:32am
The Chinese are building islands as military bases in the South China Sea.

This is an outrage!

They have built 3 and are building more.

They are doing this so they can invade and conquer Australia and move a few hundred million people there and it will then be called South China.

The Australian Government has disarmed the Australian people to make it easy for the invasion and conquest by China.

China builds new military facilities on South China Sea islands: think ...

CNBC-29 Jun. 2017
China suspected of building new military facilities on islands in the South China Sea, following U.S. think tank report. Satellite images show ...
South China Sea: America needs a better strategy
Opinion-The Straits Times-29 Jun. 2017
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2017 at 1:46am

China builds new military facilities on South China Sea islands

WND.com-11 hours ago
(Reuters) China has built new military facilities on islands in the South China Sea, a U.S. think tank reported on Thursday, a move that could raise tensions with ...
Beijing Plows Ahead in the South China Sea
The American Interest-19 hours ago
EdwinSm, View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdwinSm, Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2017 at 3:43am
Nothing to worry about.....any unwanted immigrants (Chinese in this case) will automatically be sent to Nauru - Problem solved.
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2017 at 3:55pm
They will conquer and destroy Australia.

The girls will be sold to brothels in Asia. The boys will have their organs harvested.

The rest of the population will be exterminated.

Australia will become South China.

This will be a terrible war which Australia will lose and will no longer exist.

The Islands are forward staging posts to guard their supply lines for the conquest and invasion.

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2017 at 4:16pm

China tears up promises to UK and shows the world who is in charge

Xi Jinping offered no concessions on civil liberties during his visit to Hong Kong
Chinese President Xi Jinping
 The Chinese President Xi Jinping’s message to Britain was that China would brook no outside interference in the former colony. Photograph: Jerome Favre/EPA
  • <

Xi Jinping’s tough talk in Hong Kong reflects growing self-confidence in China’s ability to shape world events and browbeat or ignore less powerful countries such as Britain.

The Chinese president could have thrown a bone to the pro-democracy movement. He could have offered a sop on civil liberties and political rights to western opinion. Instead, he told Hong Kong who’s boss.

Xi the hard man laid down the law according to Beijing. His message: fall into line, or else.

His message to Britain was blunt, too, bordering on disdainful. China would not brook outside “interference” in the former colony. Forget about those guarantees of a free, open society painstakingly negotiated before the 1997 handover.

“Any attempt to endanger China’s sovereignty and challenge the power of the central government is absolutely impermissible,” Xi said.

Under Xi’s bastardised version of the Basic Law, any criticism is henceforth forbidden, on pain of serious consequences. Boris Johnson received a stinging lesson in the new balance of power earlier in the week.

“As we look to the future, Britain hopes that Hong Kong will make more progress toward a fully democratic and accountable system of government,” the foreign secretary intoned with uncharacteristic meekness.

Johnson’s statement was shamefully deferential. He could, and should, have been more forceful about Beijing’s responsibilities and its own egregious, sometimes illegal meddling. But China took umbrage all the same. Liu Xiaoming, China’s ambassador in London, set Johnson straight: Hong Kong issues must henceforth be “handled properly” or overall ties would suffer.

Worse was to follow. On Friday, China’s foreign ministry formally renounced the 1984 Sino-British joint declaration, the basis on which Britain agreed to relinquish control of the colony. The two sides had agreed the treaty would remain in force for 50 years.

“The Sino-British joint declaration, as a historical document, no longer has any practical significance, and it is not at all binding for the central government’s management over Hong Kong,” the spokesman Lu Kang declared. The Foreign Office swiftly rejected the demarche. But in his present bullish mood, Xi is not listening.

China’s hardening stance is deeply threatening to Hong Kong and bilateral relations. It suggests China’s official word cannot be trusted, whether the issue is Hong Kong’s (and Taiwan’s) continued freedoms, illegal regional military expansion, or investment in Britain’s nuclear industryretailers and real estate.

China’s evident sense of impunity is humiliating for Britain, too. It dramatises Britain’s diminished standing in the world and an alarming shortage of reliable friends and allies. Will Donald Trump help? Will an alienated European Union? Unlikely.

Theresa May’s government faces a choice between upholding legal principle and democratic values, and its chronic post-Brexit need for Chinese trade and business at any price.

No prizes, or yellow umbrellas, for predicting which way May and Johnson will jump.

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2017 at 4:24pm
yes Australia is a very nice Prize,Vast  mineral wealth ,not many  people ...............

it is somthing that i have warned about here ,

how about a nasy flu ,then walk into an empty country.

quote from "the Art of War"....." it is best to take the State Intact"..............

yes i have thought of that event aswell
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2017 at 7:07pm
its about to happen

the people are disarmed and fat and girly

the army navy and air force next to useless

the country mostly empty and rich beyond measure

the invasion is imminent
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2017 at 7:34pm
I've started to learn mandarin....😂

Marcus Aurelius
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2017 at 1:13am
they will exterminate us and you
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2017 at 7:11am
I think they would take easier targets first....Taiwan for one.  

China's territorial expansion in the South China Sea is more for access to resources (esp. fishing) and to control sea lanes, not to expand into foreign adventures.  They don't have a really impressive record of military exploits. 

However, the US is leaving a huge leadership gap, and neither Obama nor Trump addressed the territorial claims adequately. 
CRS, DrPH
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2017 at 3:41pm
Taiwan......alot of trouble for little return,

Australia.....loads of mineral resource wealth,seas brimming with fish, ,masses and  masses of space

........no people......our population has just reached 26 million

China 1.3 billion souls ,running out of room........

Mmmmmm what would i do ??

Marcus Aurelius
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2017 at 8:32pm
Look guys you have a lot to fear as does the rest of the world. NK and China are both bad actors. We all need to protect Australia and make sure China and NK know we stand together against them!
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2017 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by carbon20 carbon20 wrote:

Taiwan......alot of trouble for little return,

Australia.....loads of mineral resource wealth,seas brimming with fish, ,masses and  masses of space

........no people......our population has just reached 26 million

China 1.3 billion souls ,running out of room........

Mmmmmm what would i do ??

Taiwan....right next door, with a big historical precedent for taking it.  I would.  

Australia....far away, only accessible for invasion by ocean, China's fleet would be decimated.  

What China wants, China buys....are they investing in Aussie real estate?  

CRS, DrPH
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2017 at 5:44pm
so why are they building those fortified islands?

to guard their supply lines as they take Australia

they are in conquest mode and Australia is their prize

the Australian men are fat girls

we have no guns

they just have to walk in

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic