Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forum > Political Discussion > Politics - Political Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

The Real News - We are not getting it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2017 at 3:05am
Mexican wall, which they will pay for
Cancellation of Obamacare
Those were the first to jump to mind.  Nothing has happened with North Korea that did not happen under previous administrations, except KJU has increased his weaponry and reach.  The stock market is up and so are the employment figures, part of which is Trump's doing, part a leftover from Obama.  The dollar has taken a big tumble.  That is good for export and big business, but makes the people even poorer as your buying power has diminished.

"Make America Great Again." is my personal favorite campaign promise.  He has.  America has become a great laughing stock.  That is not a generalization.  It is a simple fact right across Europe.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2017 at 3:09am
Ps.  What is so generalized about Steve Bannon going?
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2017 at 3:52am

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2017 at 5:25am

Bannon: Trump presidency we fought for is over

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bannon-trump-presidency-we-fought-for-is-over/ar-AAqjmRE?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=wispr

""His natural tendency — and I think you saw it this week on Charlottesville — his actual default position is the position of his base, the position that got him elected."

and a big thank you to Mr Bannon for finally speaking the truth and telling many what we have long suspected

that quote says it all

racists,white supremacists,KKK types,some out in the open ,others not so much

the UGLY side of AMuRIkA is increasingly out in the open

“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2017 at 12:20pm

‘Populist Hero’ Stephen K. Bannon Returns Home to Breitbart

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/08/18/populist-hero-stephen-k-bannon-returns-home-breitbart/

hero?

HERO ???

I guess they have changed the definition of the word?

I wonder if people are beginning to fully realize what is happening in this country and TO this country?

HINT?

it ain't nothing good

dark days ahead for America

DARK DAYS AHEAD

Trump and Bannon arent the disease but they are certainly are  the symptoms

“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2017 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Satori Satori wrote:

Bannon: Trump presidency we fought for is over

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bannon-trump-presidency-we-fought-for-is-over/ar-AAqjmRE?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=wispr

""His natural tendency — and I think you saw it this week on Charlottesville — his actual default position is the position of his base, the position that got him elected."

and a big thank you to Mr Bannon for finally speaking the truth and telling many what we have long suspected

that quote says it all

racists,white supremacists,KKK types,some out in the open ,others not so much

the UGLY side of AMuRIkA is increasingly out in the open

This is an incredible misquote of the media of Bannon. In fact, it has been said imitation if the most sincere form of flattery - and I am flattered as I continue to try to get The Real News - CWN on video. It is already online on Facebook and the website.

CNN still can't get their ducks in a row. What did Bannon say exactly? First if you keep misspelling America I will get you confused with a terrorist who used to write me and tell me they were going to nuke Seattle which they almost did in Cave of Darkness. His spelling was Amerika - and he claimed to be the real deal. Where are you from that you can't even spell America?

Now back to Bannon:

Ousted White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon returned to the conservative Breitbart News website on Friday and said he’ll be “going to war” for President Donald Trump, vowing to intensify the fight he has waged against opponents of his brand of populist conservatism.

“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents -- on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America,” Bannon told Bloomberg News Friday in his first public comments after his departure was announced.

What exactly is confusing about this? He going to war for Trump against his opponents. Perhaps English 101a should be required for all U.S. citizens. 

Once again the media is off on a rant and they can't even find new news on the weekend and keep reprinting the same news stories.

So today a conservative group peacefully demonstrated in Boston. They had to cut it short after a social justice warrior (one of 15,000) grabbed an elderly lady holding an American flag and threw her on the ground.

Another article covers the number of token blacks in the Democratic party.

You realize of course Republican does not equal Nazi or White Supremacist and they are not all old farts living two lives and with their sheets on at night -burning crosses and terrorizing blacks.

No, some are a group who think the racism is now coming from what was the minorities as well as cop killers and the Children of Anarchy who want chaos  and love a good demonstration to smash and break things and beat up elderly women.

How noble.

Freedom of speech. I have posted that after an almost government take over of minorities, especially in the presidency, there would be a rebound. Many would have, not the least Obama, wanted to see him in a third term. In fact, the setting up of the Ebola situation with a new way to declare a national emergency and revert back to martial law and call off the elections was a strategy in place.

If it could have worked, they would have done it. You know in history, the government has never given back power. Once they have invaded our privacy and freedom, it never reverts until there is a revolution. Of course, people like Jefferson said the there would be revolutions to sustain at least the Republic. The founding fathers never thought a democracy would work.  This would put power in the mob who would pass never-ending laws to pay them money from the government until it was broke.

We are on the verge of that now. If we don't raise the debt ceiling the government will be shut down.

People who go on about free speech - ie. S.J.W. - social justice warriors - do not want the conservatives to utter a syllable. They are not about free speech. They are about being heard with no real solutions except violence and assassination as a policy.

So we are all watched daily on our phones, in here, from cameras at intersections, even with our infrared images and some being harassed by ultra sound and microwaves.

All since 9-11 - All in the name of protecting us with a gene data base that is huge and the desire to use massive spying to take away all right of privacy in a climate of fear and suspicion.

What is the greatest enemy? The press.  And it is controlled by the same forces and special interests and big money - while the common people think it is for them. It is not. It is all about money and those without it - support them as they pedal yellow journalism and Jerry Springer drama.

It is mostly lies.

So, as I try to set up "The Real News" - have been for 3 years - Looks like Bannon did some simple addition and left the White House (creating his own demise) to go make a ton of money doing Independent News.

Well - good luck Bannon. It won't belong before some left wing crazy is waving your head in the air on some video using special effects and calling you a Nazi. Waiting for the book Bannon - I was a hostage of the S.J.W. and the Scientologists freed me and took me to Australia.

Sigh.

Wish we could go back to Kansas, Toto - we are sure not there anymore.

Medclinician

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Steve Bannon will be a tough and smart new voice at @BreitbartNews...maybe even better than ever before. Fake News needs the competition!

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2017 at 12:50pm
I am WELL aware of what Bannon said
I read it multiple times
Bannon is going to be one of Trumps worst enemies in the end
WHY?
because Bannon has his own agenda
this is obvious
his use of Trump was only a means to an end
Trump is his "useful idiot"
a mere tool,a puppet
Bannon is truly an evil person
that is becoming more and more obvious as time passes

and do I really need to explain the difference between AMERICA and AMuRIkA ???
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2017 at 1:02pm

I am WELL aware of what Bannon said
I read it multiple times
Bannon is going to be one of Trumps worst enemies in the end
WHY?
because Bannon has his own agenda
this is obvious
his use of Trump was only a means to an end
Trump is his "useful idiot"
a mere tool,a puppet
Bannon is truly an evil person
that is becoming more and more obvious as time passes

and do I really need to explain the difference between AMERICA and AMuRIkA ???

Yes, you do. As I work in software engineering designing Virtual Reality for World of Twine - my engineers get real ticked over words with no definitions. Have grown up for 69 years now - just had a birthday - I am rather used to America.

I did notice the stocks went up after he fired Bannon. Obviously there does need to be housecleaning still when people there are selling top secret data to the media for money. They probably should have sacked everyone and brought in new people.

The media would be laughable but it is so dangerous to people who just believe it. They have these headlines which are not supported by the content - and yes - some people just look at the pictures - get on the phone - or worse get a gun or some type nasty thing to hurt someone with - and head out as a result of the pure lies and fabrication.

There is no self-check on the media. There are rarely any fines unless the mistake can be proved to be "intentional and criminal or slanderous". Even then they retract they are rarely punished.

Perhaps what we need more than Anarchy - which seems to be a new hobby for millions - is simply the truth on events happening around the world. All these would be "save the world" people can help tell it with real time smart phones and video. Trump trumps the media with his tweets. It is an amazingly effective tool to say exactly what he wants to say with having it misquoted.

Unfortunately there is the issue of knowing when to wait to speak and have all the data. In our world, once something is out there - it's out there. You can delete it from Facebook - you could somehow get it off where you posted it - but someone has already made a copy - or has a log running on your machine or a keylogger (I just removed 3 very illegal ones from my computer).

People seem to want to read about violence, murder, and sex. We know they want to watch it in the videos - with two dozen murders in an average action film or video.  Why are we so entertained by death. If there was no market for terror and hatred - it would end. People would not do it for free.

Medclinician
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2017 at 1:07pm
Republican meant somewhat right wing and sensibly business orientated. Those with a brain which ruled their hearts found a home there.

Not any more.  Trump's far-right attitude, his nepotism, his careful selection of advisers who made Atilla The Hun look like a soft hippy from the far left and his inability to stop digging when half buried, his manipulation of the truth and silencing of dissent, have made some Republicans rethink their positions and has tarnished its reputation with the middle-ground-floating-voter.  Now it is seen as the Nazi party by many.  The sooner they "dump Trump the chump", the sooner they will regain the trust of the currently horrified.  I sincerely hope the damage is not permanent, as too much left-wing politics bankrupts a country often within a decade; and that will be the next swing if the damage is not curtailed.  

"So today a conservative group peacefully demonstrated in Boston. They had to cut it short after a social justice warrior (one of 15,000) grabbed an elderly lady holding and American flag and threw her on the ground."  Where do you think the drivers for behavior as this comes from?  No, I am not applauding this either, it is horrible!  I am asking if you can see why it happened.  Yes!  American flags now raise anger - IN AMERICA!  That did not happen a year ago.  It is happening now - under Trump! 

Yes, Med, racism comes from black and ethnic minorities.  Steriotyping, which leads to some racism, is a natural human behavior pattern.  It helped our ancestors survive, by automatically classing all leopards as killers - after one ate a relative.  But, there is the same racism from "white" people too  for exactly the same stupid simian reasons.  That leaves the human race with three choices:

#! Fight to the death with the surviving color ruling the ashes,  We will probably go on to fight over eye or hair color next so: "hello extinction!"
#2 Muddle along with some clashes as we do now.  Sooner or later there will be a Hitler or another genocide, maybe even Trump will cause it, but we will survive, even if we never sleep a whole night through again because of the guilt.  Hey!  Maybe we can piss the other sides off enough to turn the tables and become the underdog for a while; until they turn it back again by hanging strange white fruit.
#3 Try and overcome our baser instincts and live together peacefully.  We already control our murderous urges our sexual urges and many of our other simian weaknesses.  That is the point of civilization.  It makes life nicer, easier and much, much longer.

As option #3 is the only civilized one, the only desirable one and the only Christian one, perhaps we should all make an effort to suspend judgments based on race or creed alone.  

You can water the racism tree or prune it.  

Put your bucket away, Med!
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2017 at 1:09pm
" I am rather used to America."
yes you are
that is patently obvious

the fact that you don't know what AMuRIkA means is very telling
that fact that you don't seem to recognize that AmURIkA  exists is very disturbing
kind of like have a metastatic cancer and not knowing it

you keep making references to "the good old days" it seems
"when people"..........

those days NEVER existed
NEVER
and I say that as a life long student of history

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2017 at 1:48pm
Oh, by the way, Med, AMuRIkA:   http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Amurika  No prizes for guessing which way Satori meant it.  It harks back to the treatment of your flag at that rally you mentioned.  You do need to ask yourself: "Why?"
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2017 at 2:56pm
Some need to watch "Louis Theroux"and the Nazi's,if you don't know who Louis Theroux is Google him, I'm on holiday at the moment on the beautiful island of Tasmania,so can't cut and paste links from phone, Louis is a documentry film maker goes all over the world interviewing and live with people,who are are "on the fringe" And with extreme views and ways of life. He has also been in Harlem living with Black rights leaders makes interesteing watching......
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2017 at 8:18am
As CNN plays Gotcha on Trump's visit to Texas.

It was rather reminiscent of a husband who sacrifices his life for his wife, and after 50 years of working hard and making her his world, she might say "but Harry - you never told me you loved me that much."

"My life did," Harry said.

So, CNN has a bone which they are waving in the air. Trump did not state anything about caring or compassion for the the victims of the storm in Texas.

This will likely have a flag on it in hours and Washington Post has also picked it up along with continued showing a picture of Melania trump in high heels in the rain which was taken in another state than Texas. She wore tennis shoes as they arrived.

The FBI will not release information on Hillary Clinton's huge crime of compromising of United States security with her email scandal because "it is not in the interest of the American public to do so".

Go to jail. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200.

She is beyond the law.

Obama golfed as people drowned in Louisiana and the new proven bogus video of him helping in Texas as "The President"went viral on the Internet.

http://freedomdaily.com/obama-pretends-president-texas-flood-victims-backfires-saw-else/

God help us all if Trump gets any credit for even trying to help in Texas and will help. It is not the job of a president to go around hugging people and holding babies. This is politics - it is grandstanding and incredibly fake. I don't see Hillary going on twitter expressing her sadness and compassion for those in Texas. Not a single democrat in New York or California so far has said much about Harvey.

Nope - they are too busy trying to convince the public that Trump is crazy and should be impeached and we should become socialist and open our borders to everyone as the jobs flow outward as well as our money to other countries.

So far not a single celebrity I have read about has said thing one about Texas. No heartfelt compassion or even assistance.

It won't revive their being forgotten as they age badly and need to keep reminding everyone what they have done.

FEMA was dead in the water during Katrina - and we have another Katrina coming in a few days in Louisiana. Prevention is worth a pound of cure and getting the agencies together to help people get food, power, and a place to stay is more important than expressions of pity with nothing to back it up.

A starving person would say - I don't want your pity - I need your help.

New Yorkers are not that fond of Texans or the South. Neither are Californians. Their primary interest is their own cities, their immigrant population, and not improving the economy or caring about other parts of the U.S. Not all - but many - only care about themselves.

People are too busy beating people up and calling everyone racist to show some genuine compassion for a state that has had a storm of biblical proportions and the press way too obsessed with negating any positives on Trump with stories of "the investigation continues" while Hillary did not even get a slap on the wrist for treason and never will.

She was above the law. Bill Clinton was above the law. Their organization sold favors for money to enemies of the U.S. and made hundreds of millions of dollars (as is Obama is now) while professing to care about the poor.

They never did.

It is unlikely the mainstream media will ever change. That is why we desperately need Independent News and an effort to find out the truth.  It will emerge and finally just as Twitter does- move around all the controlled political complex and companies that control data in the world and give you the truth - the real news.

Medclinician
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2017 at 9:42am
You said:   "A starving person would say - I don't want your pity - I need your help. "
I said: "Trump going to Texas was a HINDERANCE, not a help.  But it makes him look humanitarian."
'Nuff said.
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2017 at 9:48am
Ps, No one is above the law. Bill Clinton was impeached after all.  But the very rich and powerful can sometimes put it off a while.  That is why Trump is vastly rich while the people he ruined with repeated bankruptcies may never recover.  Now he is in control of the appointment of the most senior judges, political advisors and the head of the FBI.  That should hold the law off for a while.
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2017 at 9:50am
PPs, Prevention is worth a pound of cure, YES!  But, you are not going to batten down the hatches for increasing storm severity/frequency if you deny climate change is happening.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2017 at 2:37pm
Dept. of Ed hires new fraud chief who was a dean at a school that paid $100 million fraud settlement

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/8/30/1694587/-Dept-of-Ed-hires-new-fraud-chief-who-was-a-dean-at-a-school-that-paid-100-million-fraud-settlement

OK
someone REALLY needs to explain to Trump
the difference between filling a swamp  and draining a swamp
he OBVIOUSLY has the two confused
AGAINLOL
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2017 at 3:10pm
Reverse the Pump, Trump! 
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2017 at 4:43pm

Russia Has Confirmed That Donald Trump's Lawyer Tried to Make a Deal with Them During the Election

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/14895176-5c6e-3a95-85aa-96d60913663f/ss_russia-has-confirmed-that.html

whoopsie LOL

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2017 at 5:00pm
Cybersecurity advisors resigned en masse due to Trump's 'insufficient attention' to vulnerabilities

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/8/29/1694362/-Cybersecurity-advisors-resigned-en-masse-due-to-Trump-s-insufficient-attention-to-vulnerabilities

I sure am getting tired of all this "winning"LOL

Trump better get his act together and soon
or he WILL go down in history as the Worst President Ever
at this point Bush is starting to look pretty darn good
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2017 at 7:58pm
remember Trump's "promise" to pick "only THE very best people" "

Trump picks ‘Jew counter’ at center of Nixon-era anti-Semitic campaign to lead powerful think tank

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-appoints-man-responsible-for-campaign-against-jews-761cd9168338/

the Trump Presidency

or as I think of it "the long national nightmare"

EdwinSm, View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdwinSm, Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2017 at 10:55pm
This got buried in the visit of Trump to Texas, but he was in the business of spreading lies when he met with the Finnish President on Monday.

To make it look that he was a great President for getting trade deals, Trump claimed a successful sale of "a large number" of fighter planes to Finland, when the whole process is still in the bidding phase.  

Needless to say that does not make Trump look good from our perspective.

http://https://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/trump_f-18_gaffe_should_have_been_instantly_corrected_says_presidential_candidate_vanhanen/9803119
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2017 at 6:18pm

Trump “Left Nothing But Ruins Everywhere He’s Gone”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM3rBuFVJGg

just a few examples of the lives of average people destroyed by Donald Trump

yeah

he's a "Christian" alright

just some more REAL NEWS

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2017 at 1:19pm

Trump’s Own Lawyers Confirm That The President Is Under Federal Criminal Investigation

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/08/31/trump-9.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=im

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2017 at 2:12pm
The Obama economy that Trump trashed two years ago created 358,000 more jobs than Trump has

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/9/1/1695299/-The-Obama-economy-that-Trump-trashed-two-years-ago-created-358-000-more-jobs-than-Trump-has

Trump has always (dishonestly) nitpicked Obama’s economic numbers, but his attacks intensified after he announced his presidential run in the summer of 2015. Over and over he claimed that America’s economy was failing and that Obama was an incompetent buffoon for letting it happen. Well, we now have seven months of Trump economic data that we can analyze and compare with the 2015 Obama economy Trump so harshly criticized two years ago.

The final tally: first seven months of Trump — 1,189,000 jobs; the same seven months under Obama in 2015 — 1,547,000 jobs. That’s a difference of 358,000 jobs, or 51,000 per month. (Oh, and in case you’re a Trump supporter, the second number is higher.)

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2017 at 7:40am
holy moleyLOL
Trump had better hope and pray that this is just scandalous gossip

Hah! There are golden shower tapes ... multiple sources ... and there are even worse ones ...

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/9/4/1696009/-Hah-There-are-golden-shower-tapes-multiple-sources-and-there-are-even-worse-ones

on the face of it
SEEMS to be a credible source ???

time will tell

no wonder Trump has done everything possible to shut down the Russian thingy !!!
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2017 at 6:09pm
uh oh !!!

Not all quiet for Trump on the Russia front

http://www.newsobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/article171142372.html

The email went on, “I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected. We both know no one else knows how to pull this off without stupidity or greed getting in the way. I know how to play it and we will get this done. Buddy our boy can become President of the USA and we can engineer it. I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this.”

LIAR LIAR THE PRESIDENT'S PANTS ARE ON FIRE LOL

So Trump was lying when he tweeted, shortly before his inauguration, that “I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA – NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!” The truth is that in October 2015, on the same day he participated in a GOP candidates’ debate, he signed a letter of intent for the Moscow Trump Tower project.

That is a “deal,” and Trump’s hunger to keep it alive may explain his reluctance to say anything critical about Putin."

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/article171142372.html#storylink=cpy

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/article171142372.html#storylink=cpy

"

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2017 at 9:00am

THE UNDRAINED SWAMP: Lobbyists Line Donald Trump’s Pockets by Buying Memberships at His Clubs

https://www.redstate.com/patterico/2017/09/06/undrained-swamp-lobbyists-line-donald-trumps-pockets-buying-memberships-clubs/

reported on the ultra RIGHT WING site Redstate no less LOL

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2017 at 9:12am

THE UNDRAINED SWAMP: Lobbyists Line Donald Trump’s Pockets by Buying Memberships at His Clubs

https://www.redstate.com/patterico/2017/09/06/undrained-swamp-lobbyists-line-donald-trumps-pockets-buying-memberships-clubs/

reported on the ultra RIGHT WING site Redstate no less LOL

You must realize than number of posts do not equal truth. Most of all with the Left and Media are not capable of doing is focusing on what is important versus a daily attack on Trump which has gone on for more than a year.

It just doesn't matter.

The administration is not collapsing. Trump will not be impeached. He had no connections with Russia which could  be proved sufficient enough to put him in jail, while Hillary certainly broke so many laws and threatened our national security and was forgiven even before the investigation.

To this diatribe

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/diatribe

of Trump slamming posts -

The real news is the economy has been prospering but it is Congress's fault with a 10% approval rating that is the reason for the multiple-messes. Not what Trump ate for breakfast or what shoes his wife wears to hand out food to the Texas hurricane Harvey victims.

The key part of making America better is handling the real issues which they have a little more than 3 weeks to do after their vacation in the middle of crises.

The rest of it...

Medclinician

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2017 at 9:24am
yeah
about that yuuuuuggggee Arizona Trump rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPL11keVyx8

if you want "FAKE NEWS"

just go to its source Donald TrumpLOL

and yeah Med
I realize the # of posts don;t necessarily mean anything

BUT

is the "Undrained Swamp" story true or false ???

and oh
boy do I love this line
"He had no connections with Russia which could  be proved sufficient enough to put him in jaiil"

so
Trump DID have connections with the Russians
something he has emphatically denied ie.LIED about
we now KNOW this to be a FACT

the investigation is FAR from over
sometimes it takes a while for the truth to bubble to the surface
which is exactly what it is doing
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2017 at 9:34am

yeah
about that yuuuuuggggee Arizona Trump rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPL11keVyx8

if you want "FAKE NEWS"

just go to its source Donald TrumpLOL

and yeah Med
I realize the # of posts don;t necessarily mean anything

BUT

is the "Undrained Swamp" story true or false ???

and oh
boy do I love this line
"He had no connections with Russia which could  be proved sufficient enough to put him in jaiil"

so
Trump DID have connections with the Russians
something he has emphatically denied ie.LIED about
we now KNOW this to be a FACT

the investigation is FAR from over
sometimes it takes a while for the truth to bubble to the surface
which is exactly what it is doing

You are missing the last part.
"which could  be proved sufficient enough to put him in jail"

If anything could be proved without generating a lot of false evidence it would have been by now. It is a witch hunt and has been.

If we were billionaires, which we are not - at least for now - it would be impossible to know or even control everything done by everyone working for us. I am sure I have talked to terrorists in my life who were planning to blow up Seattle or New York and that doesn't make me a terrorist.

As far as the truth bubbling to the surface, the Social Justice Warriors and Democrats who had a disastrous election with a loser candidate and lost cannot accept it.  There are far more dark sinister Hillary truths and corruption as they sold pay for play to foreign governments.

You want some real news and real facts. Hillary lived in, thrived in, and was part of the creatures in the swamp which had no regard really for anyone and just wanted to get in office. Go over this - and this is known now and has been suppressed by the "fake news".

Medclinician

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2017 at 9:37am
`Well done, Med!  You finally realized:  "You must realize than number of posts do not equal truth."

Now if you could just apply that in a bipartisan manner............................
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2017 at 9:55am
who cares about Hillary?
she is not in any political office
you want to go after her?
FINE
you won't find me defending her

and stop trying to imply that just because Hillary was corrupt
that that in ANY way excuses Trump for his multiple LIES ans WRONG DOINGS'
that is not how it works Med

and please
do elaborate on all this "false evidence"
and no comments on the Felix Sater email ???
I wouldn't comment either if I was a Trump cult memberLOL
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2017 at 10:00am
Originally posted by Technophobe Technophobe wrote:

`Well done, Med!  You finally realized:  "You must realize than number of posts do not equal truth."

Now if you could just apply that in a bipartisan manner............................

It is not the number of posts that communicates - it is the number of people reading them. I am truly non-partisan and able to evaluate things without party bias. It has been a long road for me on AFT over many years in an effort to post on disease and now reluctantly on politics.

My last post on the true danger we as Americans face of an EMP attack comes at a time when intelligence continues to not predict the speed accurately of how North Korea is developing and will develop and advance nuclear weapons.

Over the years I have had my threads attacked and often flooded with posts having nothing to do with the topic. Had I spent the time developing technology and selling it I have on AFT, I probably would be a billionaire myself by now.

However, during the Pandemic and before it, I felt people were being misinformed by the CDC and government and needed to prepare for what is "not if but when". The Pandemic came after I predicted it would and I was linked in cyberspace and watched it as it was announced and posted it here on AFT.

On many, many threads I have been the first to post - on outbreaks - on the stock market - on climate - and many issues which in a few weeks made national headlines - as North Korea has - and are vitally important to our survival as a human species.

It has been said, "if you can't take the  punches, get out of the ring" and that I will never do as long as I have the ability to make a difference in our world - and I believe in my life I have.

Credibility is something I have rarely seen any politician achieve and I am no politician nor do I want to be.

Yet, the truth is the truth. I have nothing to gain money wise, life wise or in any way from what I post.

I have looked at the media and in my deepest mind and heart am sure that you - all of you deserve more than the media continues to put out there. In so many cases, it is pure myth.

I will not be here forever. My days are limited. I have a condition which cannot be fixed because I am not stable enough to survive the surgery and am recovering from a serious heart attack on August 22, 2017.

When I am gone, I hope you will remember my fierce struggle to bring the real news to the world, and someone will carry on what I have started.

Medclinician  CWN - GIM
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2017 at 10:46am
Expert Opinion - John Le Carré on Trump and Russia: "I think they have him by the short hairs."

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/9/6/1696470/-Expert-Opinion-John-Le-Carr-on-Trump-and-Russia-I-think-they-have-him-by-the-short-hairs

So I think the kompromat, if it's taken place, has taken place very largely through Trump's own endeavors to raise money in all sorts of dark places. And together, all those efforts amount to a self-compromising activity, which the Russians have embraced. I think they have him by the short hairs.
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2017 at 11:12am
Sorry, Med.  Your posts are almost the most partisan on the site.  (I can think of a couple - one on either side - who are worse, but that puts you in the #3 slot.)  This is not to say you are not valued.

For me, the jury has been out until now about Trump's alleged collusion with the Russians.  I never doubted that the Russians wanted it and tried their best to achieve it.  That does not mean they succeeded.  His own protestations of innocence mean zip.  Everyone would make such a plea in his shoes and he is an inveterate liar.  I am certain of that.  That still does not make him guilty, it just makes it very likely his is.  

I never doubted that Hilary told a few porkies either.  Though on balance I think her's are smaller and less frequent.  That is not said in her defense, it is said in condemnation of him.

I agree we are worth more than the media tells us, that is why every single one of us is a researcher for AFT, but the slightly slanted media is more accurate than some of the sources out there and just finding stuff is not enough.  A bit of discrimination and verification is needed too.

Hilary by the way IS old news.

I cannot see impeachment happening within the first year of office.  I have a growing sense of certainty that it is going to happen eventually, but far more proof is needed before the wheels start to roll.  - I have heard the engine cough a few times and the breaks are rather ineffective,  Though Trump seems to be stamping on them.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2017 at 2:01pm
Ex-CIA Official Expounds Upon Steele Dossier In A New Gov't Report; "Pee Tapes" Likely Real

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/9/6/1696551/-Ex-CIA-Official-Expounds-Upon-Steele-Dossier-In-A-New-Gov-t-Report-Pee-Tapes-Likely-Real

The report also alleged that the internal Russian intelligence service (FSB) had developed potentially compromising material on Trump, to include details of “perverted sexual acts” which were arranged and monitored by the FSB.  Specifically, the compromising material, according to this entry in the report, included an occasion when Trump hired the presidential suite at a top Moscow hotel which had hosted President and Mrs. Obama, and employed prostitutes to defile the bed where the President had slept.  Four separate sources also described “unorthodox” and embarrassing behavior by Trump over the years that the FSB believed could be used to blackmail the then presidential candidate.

"

The report stated that Russian President Putin was supportive of the effort to cultivate Trump, and the primary aim was to sow discord and disunity within the U.S. and the West.  The dossier of FSB-collected information on Hillary Clinton was managed by Kremlin chief spokesman Dimitry Peskov.

Subsequent reports provide additional detail about the conspiracy, which includes information about cyber-attacks against the U.S.  They allege that Paul Manafort managed the conspiracy to exploit political information on Hillary Clinton in return for information on Russian oligarchs outside Russia, and an agreement to “sideline” Ukraine as a campaign issue.  Trump campaign operative Carter Page is also said to have played a role in shuttling information to Moscow, while Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, reportedly took over efforts after Manafort left the campaign, personally providing cash payments for Russian hackers.  In one account, Putin and his aides expressed concern over kick-backs of cash to Manafort from former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, which they feared might be discoverable by U.S. authorities.  The Kremlin also feared that the U.S. might stumble onto the conspiracy through the actions of a Russian diplomat in Washington, Mikhail Kalugin, and therefore had him withdrawn, according to the reports. [Emphasis mine]

you combine this with the Felix Sater email

and things ain't lookin' good for DonnieLOL

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2017 at 5:55am
Originally posted by Technophobe Technophobe wrote:

Sorry, Med.  Your posts are almost the most partisan on the site.  (I can think of a couple - one on either side - who are worse, but that puts you in the #3 slot.)  This is not to say you are not valued.

For me, the jury has been out until now about Trump's alleged collusion with the Russians.  I never doubted that the Russians wanted it and tried their best to achieve it.  That does not mean they succeeded.  His own protestations of innocence mean zip.  Everyone would make such a plea in his shoes and he is an inveterate liar.  I am certain of that.  That still does not make him guilty, it just makes it very likely his is.  

I never doubted that Hilary told a few porkies either.  Though on balance I think her's are smaller and less frequent.  That is not said in her defense, it is said in condemnation of him.

I agree we are worth more than the media tells us, that is why every single one of us is a researcher for AFT, but the slightly slanted media is more accurate than some of the sources out there and just finding stuff is not enough.  A bit of discrimination and verification is needed too.

Hilary by the way IS old news.

I cannot see impeachment happening within the first year of office.  I have a growing sense of certainty that it is going to happen eventually, but far more proof is needed before the wheels start to roll.  - I have heard the engine cough a few times and the breaks are rather ineffective,  Though Trump seems to be stamping on them.

I agree with you Hillary is old news and trying to stay important. She is no longer a viable candidate ever for anything after her loss.

This morning - while not happy with the world still - I think I have a clearer prospective. Trump is working with the Democrats against the Republicans to save the economy.  After all, he is a pragmatist and a businessman first. The budget must be fixed or the government will be shut down and that simply is not okay on Trump's watch. The Democrats will have fuel for another 6 months of blaming Trump.

If you watch the stock market, it has rebounded. Amidst all the nastiness of the mainstream, investors still know regulations are being lifted and they can run their corporations without the fear of being choked to death.

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2017 at 4:42pm
Devin Nunes Is Desperate Threatening DOJ FBI But CIA Officer's New Doc Is Inflammatory

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/9/7/1696814/-Devin-Nunes-Is-Desperate-Threatening-DOJ-FBI-But-CIA-Officer-s-New-Doc-Is-Inflammatory

One large portion of the dossier is crystal clear, certain, consistent and corroborated. Russia’s goal all along has been to do damage to America and our leadership role in the world. Also, the methods described in the report fit the Russians to a tee. If the remainder of the report is largely true, Russia has a powerful weapon to help achieve its goal. [...]

The report stated that Russian President Putin was supportive of the effort to cultivate Trump, and the primary aim was to sow discord and disunity within the U.S. and the West.  The dossier of FSB-collected information on Hillary Clinton was managed by Kremlin chief spokesman Dimitry Peskov.

Subsequent reports provide additional detail about the conspiracy, which includes information about cyber-attacks against the U.S.  They allege that Paul Manafort managed the conspiracy to exploit political information on Hillary Clinton in return for information on Russian oligarchs outside Russia, and an agreement to “sideline” Ukraine as a campaign issue.  Trump campaign operative Carter Page is also said to have played a role in shuttling information to Moscow, while Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, reportedly took over efforts after Manafort left the campaign, personally providing cash payments for Russian hackers. [...]

Further, the Trump Administration’s effort to lift sanctions on Russia immediately following the inauguration seems to mirror Orbis reporting related to Mr. Cohen’s promises to Russia, as reported in the Orbis documents.  A June 2017 Yahoo News article by Michael Isikoff described the Administration’s efforts to engage the State Department about lifting sanctions “almost as soon as they took office.”  Their efforts were halted by State Department officials and members of Congress.  Following the inauguration, Cohen was involved, again with Felix Sater, to engage in back-channel negotiations seeking a means to lift sanctions via a semi-developed Russian-Ukrainian plan (which also included the hand delivery of derogatory information on Ukrainian leaders) also fits with Orbis reporting related to Cohen.

A slew of other revelations has directly tied many of the key players in the Trump campaign – most notably Paul Manafort, Carter Page, Michael Cohen, and Michael Flynn – who are specifically mentioned in the Orbis reports to Russian officials also mentioned in the reports.  To take one example, the first report says that Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov was responsible for Russia’s compromising materials on Hillary Clinton, and now we have reports that Michael Cohen had contacted Peskov directly in January 2016 seeking help with a Trump business deal in Moscow (after Cohen received the email from Trump business associate Felix Sater saying “Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it. I will get all of Putin’s team to buy in on this.”).

what was that last part again "

oh yeah

“Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it. I will get all of Putin’s team to buy in on this.”).

and the incredibly corrupt Nunes (remember his little trip to the White House ?)

is doing everything he can to block and shutdown the real investigation

gee

I wonder why ???

and interestingly enough,although totally understandable

is that Trump cult members have nothing to say on the Sater email LOL

they have nothing to say about Trumps lies/denials about doing business with the Russians

while at that same time he was negotiating to build a Trump Tower where ???

oh yeah

IN FREAKING MOSCOW !!!

wake up and smell the coffee kids

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2017 at 4:49pm
Makes me laugh when republicans berate socialism ???,(free health and education!!!!) ,when their LEADER is in bed with Russians!!!!?......
Just can't work that one OUT....

Marcus Aurelius
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2017 at 6:06pm
Sorry carbon20 you think Trump is in be with the Russians but I do not think that so your premise that you made above is not true because it comes from your bias.

Nothing is free health or education. It costs the American people who work hard for their money. When I see people begging on American street saying will work for food and they are standing in front of a Help Wanted sign something is wrong with this picture. We have plenty of social programs to help the poor and plenty of jobs to go around but people do not want to work when they can live off the American people.

We do not judge West Australia maybe you should reserve your judgement on 50% or more of the American people.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2017 at 6:06pm
Med
i feel kinda bad for pickin' on ya
so I'm gonna throw you a boneLOL

Exclusive – Kobach: It Appears That Out-of-State Voters Changed the Outcome of the New Hampshire U.S. Senate Race

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/07/exclusive-kobach-out-of-state-voters-changed-outcome-new-hampshire-senate-race/

now this story has a couple of very serious errors and false conclusions in it
which I am NOT going to point out
and this guy Kobach is one of the slimiest human beings on the planet
the dirt bag that gives other dirt bags a bad name

so take this story with a grain of salt or two or three or.....
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2017 at 6:18pm
WHAT ???

"FAKE NEWS" from BOTH Breitbart AND FOX

say it ain't so LOL

"The Worst That Humanity Has To Offer" Fox News Reports Looting During Harvey That Didn't Happen

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/9/7/1696887/--The-Worst-That-Humanity-Has-To-Offer-Fox-News-Reports-Looting-During-Harvey-That-Didn-t-Happen

Breitbart smears DACA recipients with photo of gang members from El Salvador
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/9/6/1696556/-Breitbart-smears-DACA-recipients-with-photo-of-gang-members-from-El-Salvador

and that crap from FOX "News" is really bad

"the worst humanity has to offer" ???

REALLY???
BLATANT propaganda

read a book you morons

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2017 at 7:06pm
I just think Flumom that the state should look after the health and education of it's citizen's,it makes for a stronger society,and if I have to pay taxes for that I'm happy to, even your government has been looking at the Australian model,it works well,it looks after the sick and if you want a private health insurance then you pay less Medicare level on your taxable income.i don't want a private health insurance,simply because when you get really sick the private companies stop your cover and you end up on the public system anyway....well that's how the private system works here,are you covered by insurance when you get to sick to pay? ,our education system is free,but you can choose to send your child to a private school and pay extra if you want ,when you go to university,you get a hecs loan off the government,that you have to pay back when your wages when you start full time work reach a certain amount.my daughter went through that system,and is now a university lecturer,all loans payed off,if think it's a great system.

And my bias goes along with the 50% of American people that disagree with Trumps polices...

Marcus Aurelius
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2017 at 8:12pm
Single payer systems work much better than people in the US are lead to believe, and insurance companies will fight tooth and nail to keep it that way and stop it happening here, carbon. I've experienced both systems, and would take single payer without hesitation. Paying extra so others have coverage presents no problems for me either. I don't understand why looking after each other is so widely demonized these days.

"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic