Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forum > Political Discussion > Politics - Political Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Anonymous takes over White Supremacist website

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anonymous takes over White Supremacist website
    Posted: August 14 2017 at 8:26am
This is really pretty interesting...following up on the events in Charlottesville, I went to check out the neo-Nazi website "The Daily Stormer" as it was constantly mentioned in the press.  

Upon opening it, I found this message from Anonymous (unless it is a ruse):

THIS SITE IS NOW UNDER THE CONTROL OF ANONYMOUS

WE HAVE TAKEN THIS SITE IN THE NAME OF HEATHER HEYER A VICTIM OF WHITE SUPREMACIST TERRORISM

FOR TOO LONG THE DAILY STORMER AND ANDREW ANGLIN HAVE SPEWED THEIR PUTRID HATE ON THIS SITE

THAT WILL NOT BE HAPPENING ANYMORE

WE HAVE ALL OF THE DETAILS ON THE SERVERS AND WILL BE RELEASING THE DATA WHEN WE FEEL THE TIME IS RIGHT

WE HAVE ALSO GATHERED LOCATIONAL DATA ON ANGLIN HIMSELF AND ARE SENDING OUR ALLIES IN LAGOS TO PAY HIM A VISIT IN PERSON

THIS EVIL CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO STAND

IT TOOK A UNITED FORCE OF ELITE HACKERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD TO BREACH THE SYSTEMS AND THE FIREWALL

WE HAVE HAD THE DAILY STORMER IN OUR SITES FOR MONTHS NOW

THE EVENTS OF CHARLOTTESVILLE ALERTED US TO THE NEED FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION

WE WANT YOU NAZIS TO KNOW: YOUR TIME IS SHORT

WE WILL ALLOW THE SITE TO REMAIN ONLINE FOR 24 HOURS SO THE WORLD CAN WITNESS THE HATE

THEN WE WILL SHUT IT DOWN

PERMANENTLY

HACKERS OF THE WORLD HAVE UNITED IN DEFENSE OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE

YOU SHOULD HAVE EXPECTED US

https://www.dailystormer.com/hacked-anonymous-now-in-control-of-daily-stormer/

CRS, DrPH
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2017 at 9:05am
"not if but when" the original Medclinician
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2017 at 9:39am
This may be a ruse, as I suspected:

https://twitter.com/YourAnonNews, one of the biggest Anonymous-linked Twitter accounts, said on Monday it did not think the apparent hack of the Daily Stormer had been perpetrated by an established member.

“We have no confirmation that ‘Anonymous’ is involved yet,” it wrote on Twitter. Furthermore, the account suggested the post may have been a Daily Stormer stunt.

CRS, DrPH
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2017 at 9:55am
It was obviously a "Stormer" stunt.

If you remove the part of the web address after .com you see it is just another article only distinguishable by its lack of bile.  Had the site been hacked,  then the poisonus article about poor Heather Hale should have been removed.

I have found few things in life more vile than that site.  I feel dirty for visiting it.  

I also have trouble believing you were fooled by it, Med.  Was this some kind of disinformation tactics to draw attention away from Trump?  If so, he himself scuppered you by repeating his omission in another half-hearted condemnation on my TV just now (BBC).
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2017 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Technophobe Technophobe wrote:

If you remove the part of the web address after .com you see it is just another article only distinguishable by its lack of bile.  Had the site been hacked,  then the poisonus article about poor Heather Hale should have been removed.

I have found few things in life more vile than that site.  I feel dirty for visiting it.  

I also have trouble believing you were fooled by it, Med.  Was this some kind of disinformation tactics to draw attention away from Trump?  If so, he himself scuppered you by repeating his omission in another half-hearted condemnation on my TV just now (BBC).

Your right. I was. I did a quick search and got this. I have posted what I feel are valid Anonymous Videos. However the legitimate Anonymous Group is still not Anonymous. The Face book page is not them and the spirit of the whole thing is for anyone embracing the basic philosophy to post.

There have been less than 6 truly impressive Anonymous videos most of which I have posted in the last two years.

Think this was hoax.

ty

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2017 at 12:31pm
Thanks, Med.  My faith is restored.  
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2017 at 3:18pm

Not only Med, but I was also tricked at first (albeit I did qualify that it might be a ruse).  I've been drilling down into the "official" Anonymous Twitter account, this is great reading: 

Anonymous‏ @YourAnonNews
< ="" =" Edge Edge--primary Edge--medium -text following-text" style="color: rgb255, 255, 255; font-family: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; font-weight: bold; line-height: 20px; margin: 0px; overflow: ; cursor: pointer; : rgb50, 50, 50; border: 1px solid transparent; padding: 6px 16px; transition: -shadow 0.15s ease-in-out; border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-right-radius: 100px; border-bottom-right-radius: 100px; border-bottom-left-radius: 100px; -shadow: none; : relative; white-space: nowrap; display: block; min-width: 105px;">Following
< ="ProTweet- u-textUserColor dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" ="" style="color: rgb101, 119, 134; font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px 0px 0px 9px; overflow: ; cursor: pointer; : transparent; border: 0px; padding-right: 9px; padding-bottom: 2px; padding-left: 9px; transition: -shadow 0.15s ease-in-out; : relative;">
More

If goal of Daily Stormer was to get us to celebrate a BS claim, it backfired. Seriously, suck less.

Even though I have deep ties to US federal law enforcement, I have a deep admiration for Anonymous....something that I don't discuss much in our meetings!!  LOL

CRS, DrPH
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2017 at 3:25pm

Not only Med, I was fooled for a bit! 

This "may" be an "official" Anonymous Twitter feed, it is fascinating reading! 

CRS, DrPH
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2017 at 4:29pm
I am very much encouraged by the TREMENDOUS blowback happening against the neo NAZI's,
the white supremacists and nationalists that is occurring
Trump,who has tacitly encouraged these groups is catching a lot of much deserved  criticism
maybe there is hope for America yet ?
but then
there is always FOX "News" condemning racism out of one side of their mouth and encouraging it out of the other
oh well at least they are consistent !
“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2017 at 5:14pm
multiple white supremacists in Trumps White House

WHY ???

Who Is White House Aide Sebastian Gorka?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzJ-XxBxboc

“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2017 at 5:16am

Fox News Host Harris Faulkner: Trump Critics ‘Not on Our Side as Americans’

http://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-host-harris-faulkner-trump-critics-not-on-our-side-as-americans

FOX "News"

just how much water can they carry for the President ?

wannabe attacking anybody who dares criticize Trump

"“If the critics cannot accept anything ever, ever, ever, they are not on our side as Americans,” Faulkner reiterated. “Shame on them.”

here is what Theodore Roosevelt had to say about criticizing the President

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

compare and contrast that with FOX "News"

who are the REAL un-Americans ???

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2017 at 5:42am
I am not without sympathy for FOX news.  There is a genuine dilemma here.

The office of president is one of great honor and requires much respect.  There should be some bar to public argument with the position of the president at least in minor matters to preserve the dignity of the office.  That dignity assists the smooth running of the country and allows for instant responses in times of crisis, like the outbreak of war or internal violence.

There also needs to be free speech and those who disagree need to have an audible voice.  In an ideal society there should be a balance between the two, with people only complaining when things pass a cetain point: a point which a president who is doing a good job never reaches.  I personally think the point was reached within the first 100 days, but that is my own opinion.  The FOX presenter obviously feels differently.  At least I hope that is the case.  

There is a chance that he is just "towing the party line" because he is afraid of losing his job in the spate of allegations of "fake news".  If that is the case, bearing in mind the press is the prime defender of free speech, his reply is despicable.
WillobyBrat View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WillobyBrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2017 at 6:05am
I understand Satori's point and those of Technophobe.  However, I believe you have both missed three salient points.  The American constitution contains a bill of rights which states exactly what the people can and cannot do and what the President can and cannot do against them.

Secondly The American system is based upon (and greatly improves upon) that of the Roman and Egyptian Empires.

Thus, thirdly, if the President, or anyone else, organisationally or individually, is doing something that is a threat to the security, internally or externally (ie. nationally or internationally) then the people whom object must approach their State Governors, whom approach the Senators, whom take whatever action is necessary, up to and including impeachment of the President.

Not withstanding the above statement , "the people" must act in a sane and sensible manner.  For emotional outbursts by the President, or his people neither help nor protect the United States of America.  It is not just a matter of sentiment that the American National Anthem contains the words it does and you are the de-facto rulers of The World.
I like Ike
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2017 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Satori Satori wrote:

multiple white supremacists in Trumps White House

WHY ???

Who Is White House Aide Sebastian Gorka?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzJ-XxBxboc

Yeah, this Gorka guy is a real piece of work!  He seems to be the most rotten apple of the bunch including Miller and Bannon.

I keep waiting for one of the generals in Trump's orbit (I respect all of them) to haul off and smash one of these Nazis in the mouth.  Watch Gorka, his tenure might be short.

CRS, DrPH
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2017 at 3:22pm
I agree "who is Gorka"

Suddenly appeared,very well spoken, very dangerous,as far as I'm concerned
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2017 at 3:49pm
at this point I ALMOST feel sorry for Trumpen Fuhrer

some one needs to tell him "stop talking"
or better yet
"SHUT THE HELL UP"
he just keeps digging the hole deeper and deeper

the Republican Party is now going to be known as the party of

WHITE SUPREMACISTS,RACISTS,NATIONALISTS,and the KKK

good job Donnie
real good job
only seven months in and how many scandals ???LOL

and the best part is they are all un-forced errorsLOL

the so called "deep state" doesn't need to take Trump out
he is doing a fine job by himself !!!

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2017 at 5:33pm

‘I'm glad that girl died’ during Virginia protest, says NC KKK leader

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/18e347e6-4449-3302-81c0-f732f7872677/ss_%E2%80%98i%27m-glad-that-girl-died%E2%80%99.html

who was it who said something to the effect

"history doesn't repeat itself but human nature does" ?

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2017 at 9:20pm
WW2 veteran: Trump's response to #Charlottesville reminds me of the start of nazi terror in Germany

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/8/15/1689748/-WWII-vet-Charlottesville-Trump-s-response-remind-me-of-the-start-of-nazi-terror-in-Germany

“Because I am old, now 94, I recognise these omens of doom. Chilling signs are everywhere, perhaps the biggest being that the US allows itself to be led by Donald Trump, a man deficient in honour, wisdom and just simple human kindness. It is as foolish for Americans to believe that their generals will save them from Trump as it was for liberal Germans to believe the military would protect the nation from Hitler’s excesses.”

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2017 at 10:41am

Trump disbands CEO councils as business leaders desert

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/16/inge-thulin-3m-quits-trump-manufacturing-council-241705

the dumpster fire known as the Trump Presidency LOLLOLLOL

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2017 at 10:20pm
There was no-one left in his CEO council,he had no choice,he should fire himself, he not fit for purpose.....
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
EdwinSm, View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EdwinSm, Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2017 at 10:46pm
The planned Infrastructure Council has also been scrapped

From other forums I have heard that US infrastructure could do with a lot of work so this does not seem to be a good move to secure the long term prosperity of the country.
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2017 at 1:59am
That was an informative article Edwin.  Thank you.

I gave it a good read as removing/disbanding councils and quangoes is a great way to remove obstacles to difficult political paths, therefore rather worrying when the Trumps of this world do it.   (Hitler did it on a huge scale in the thirties.  It set the stage for his control of the country.)  As it happens, it was one of his own policy changes he was disbanding, so I do not think I can harangue him on that, except perhaps as yet another failed policy change in an ineffectual, internally divided administration. 

It did lead me on to this though:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40954179 which beautifully makes my point for me, that America is losing face on a massive scale due to Trump's ineptitude, racism and lack of both compassion and self control.

That article led me on to read this one:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40948414, which reports our Prime Minister's reaction to events on that side of the pond.  Read at face value it is damaging.  Read with the understanding that she cannot antagonize America, as we are going to be very dependent on new Anglo-American trade deals after brexit, it is starkly condemnatory.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2017 at 4:07am
Unfortunately when backed into a corner who knows what this fool will do,press the button....why not!!!! The fools who voted for him gave him that option......

Marcus Aurelius
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic