Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forum > Political Discussion > Politics - Political Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Children of Anarchy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Children of Anarchy
    Posted: August 18 2017 at 6:51am
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/17/missouri-democratic-state-senator-says-hopes-trump-is-assassinated.html

There was a time when I used to talk to intelligence agencies on a regular basis and was very familiar with many things. Although I cannot discuss any of that, I can say that people were arrested for threatening to assassinate the president. This is no longer limited to crazy people in a bar, very drunk, stoned or both who are unhappy with the our government.

Now that people of color and minorities have followed the road to become senators and congressman we are seeing treason at the highest levels.

A Democratic state senator in Missouri is facing resignation calls for posting on Facebook Thursday that she hopes President Trump is assassinated.

“I hope Trump is assassinated!” state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal wrote.

Chappelle-Nadal eventually deleted the post, but a screenshot was saved and shared on Twitter.

Our country is divided and the far left and minorities are stoking the fire as much and maybe even for than the far right. Just as there was a bloodless war in California when the state was taken over by immigrants without a shot being fired, so now minorities who have worked years to get into power, are afraid they will lose it and it is unlikely they will do so. They do not, often, represent all Americans, but have a heavy agenda which support their race, and this is not as it should be.

At the demonstration in Charlottesville, Virginia there were less than 100 White Supremacists. They did not even know the man who killed the people and were not connected to him. What he did was a terrible act of violence but the media has tied him to them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter

When our Senators start suggesting the President should be assassinated, this is a crime. Throughout history, whatever division there was during an election, when it was over, people, in general, accepted the winner and moved on.

If there is an assassination of the President, and JFK who far more popular and accepted and even nearly worshiped by some, was killed,  there will be a reaction from the South and at least 50% of the population who are mostly silent, and it will be bad.

I have never been prejudice. I have had friends in all minorities both while serving in the army and currently. Some of the best people I have known in life were of color and I have felt this way since I was five years old and we worshiped in an integrated church because the blacks lost their church (The Church of Christ) so we became on church.

A black minister was my inspiration and mentor as I studied to become a gospel minister. I learned to sing well from song books that were given to us and we had no instruments, only four part harmony, and rolling amens during services.

Yet, a segment of minorities, in all groups has risen up - some racial and some gangs which are truly dangerous and a threat to our children and nation.

These are the Children of Anarchy - which has evolved in a society which has lost its way - has children armed at 12 in the streets in gangs selling drugs and attacking people because it part of the way it is.

There is a legal system in place that prowls on the poor and minorities. Most people in jail are poor or minorities - or both. We create and breed these people with our prison system, and now that is coming back to haunt us.

There are no easy answers to this, but one this is for certain. Just as the revolutionaries in Latin America after revolting for liberty, enslaved much of the population even more, so the anarchists feed upon violence and hatred and destroying things.

Why did the white people and industries vote for Trump?  They are afraid and unable to say what they feel that there has been a revolution and it continues. They do not like what is happening and went and voted for a person they felt would change things - and yes possibly even make things more equal for all Americans than select groups who yell the loudest and are pampered and revered by the mainstream media who is more into dollars than democracy or human values.

We are on the verge of a revolution and social anarchy.

Medclinician

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2017 at 7:24am
Yes you are on the road to civil unrest even anarchy.  Open your eyes, Med!  Your President is so hated even his staff want him gone.  Did you never think to ask why?

You said:  "Our country is divided and the far left and minorities are stoking the fire"   Don't talk such racist bul***t or you will be classed alongside your nazi hero, Herr Trumpenfuhrer.

The far left are no angels, it is true.

The criminal gangs stalking your country's streets are often colored, it is also true.

But, there are white gangs too.

Much of your police forces are racist.  That fuels the colored gangs

'AND the biggest loss of life seems currently to be coming from the right, not the left.

Making generalizations based on race just adds to the problem

Finally you ask:  "Why did the white people and industries vote for Trump?  They are afraid and unable to say what they feel that there has been a revolution and it continues. They do not like what is happening and went and voted for a person they felt would change things - and yes possibly even make things more equal for all Americans than select groups who yell the loudest and are pampered and revered by the mainstream media who is more into dollars than democracy or human values."  I have an alternate theory.

Some voted, as you say, for a desperately needed change,  some voted because they always vote Republican, Some voted because they see a fellow nazi in Trump and the rest voted because they were fooled, just as Hitler fooled the German people in 1930s Germany.  

Like America today, 1930s Germany had massive economic problems, unemployment and division within.  But, Hitler had a plan:

Lie and use propaganda to take over the media. Trump version: Twitter, "fake news" and sack any propagandist who fails to follow the party line.
Facilitate this by disbanding quangos, councils and intermediate levels of government. Just started with the odd quango here and there.  Letting a few Heads roll helps too.
Fire up the disenfranchised youth with a few flag waving programmes. Encourage the KKK and the alt-right etc..
Find and use a group to blame (Jews this time). Muslims, Mexicans, Black people and the left-wing.
Bit by bit dismantle all potential for opposition. Give him time, this took Hitler years.  "Crooked Hilary", "Obummer" and the various White House sackings make a good 
start.  (Faster than Hitler.)
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2017 at 7:37am
Ps. Yes Med, assassination is a crime and one which carries the death penalty.  People must be very desperate to contemplate it.  Ever heard of Operation Valkyrie?

Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2017 at 7:48am
Originally posted by Technophobe Technophobe wrote:

Yes you are on the road to civil unrest even anarchy.  Open your eyes, Med!  Your President is so hated even his staff want him gone.  Did you never think to ask why?

You said:  "Our country is divided and the far left and minorities are stoking the fire"   Don't talk such racist bul***t or you will be classed alongside your nazi hero, Herr Trumpenfuhrer.

The far left are no angels, it is true.

The criminal gangs stalking your country's streets are often colored, it is also true.

But, there are white gangs too.

Much of your police forces are racist.  That fuels the colored gangs

'AND the biggest loss of life seems currently to be coming from the right, not the left.

Making generalizations based on race just adds to the problem

Finally you ask:  "Why did the white people and industries vote for Trump?  They are afraid and unable to say what they feel that there has been a revolution and it continues. They do not like what is happening and went and voted for a person they felt would change things - and yes possibly even make things more equal for all Americans than select groups who yell the loudest and are pampered and revered by the mainstream media who is more into dollars than democracy or human values."  I have an alternate theory.

Some voted, as you say, for a desperately needed change,  some voted because they always vote Republican, Some voted because they see a fellow nazi in Trump and the rest voted because they were fooled, just as Hitler fooled the German people in 1930s Germany.  

Like America today, 1930s Germany had massive economic problems, unemployment and division within.  But, Hitler had a plan:

Lie and use propaganda to take over the media. Trump version: Twitter, "fake news" and sack any propagandist who fails to follow the party line.
Facilitate this by disbanding quangos, councils and intermediate levels of government. Just started with the odd quango here and there.  Letting a few Heads roll helps too.
Fire up the disenfranchised youth with a few flag waving programmes. Encourage the KKK and the alt-right etc..
Find and use a group to blame (Jews this time). Muslims, Mexicans, Black people and the left-wing.
Bit by bit dismantle all potential for opposition. Give him time, this took Hitler years.  "Crooked Hilary", "Obummer" and the various White House sackings make a good 
start.  (Faster than Hitler.)

I am not a Trump supporter and I did not vote for him. Do not put me in the box.  If they had elected Hillary, she would have set up a no-fly zone in Syria and there would have been a nuclear war.  I am not either party nor even Independent. 

There is simply almost no substance to much of what is in the mainstream. I data mine this and cannot find any basis for Trump collusion with Russia or even being in league with the Klu Klux Clan or White Supremacists. It just isn't there.

Mainstream just make huge unjustified statements and people without any proof rant before even verifying they are true. It has become a giant circus. I am not Trump and I do not have the skeletons in my closet he may have. I am dirt poor, not a billionaire, not a terrorist, and a old veteran on a pension who had open heart surgery and is lucky to be alive.

I am not biased in my thoughts, am not connected or receiving any money from any source connected to anyone shady.

I was respected here until we got into the political debates on a Flu site. It was just to pass the time until the Flu season started, and now it has taken over the site.

Would rather be attacked for publishing there are 500,000 cases in New York of Swine Flu then try to fight over a president that 50% (main stream surveys are not accurate) don't like.  That part are not going to like anyone except for someone who keeps the programs that cannot continue totally under our current budge crisis and promises to do what cannot be done.

The axe has to fall. It really does. If Congress does not address the current economy and problems we see the entire government shut down in less than a month. If they do not pass tax cuts, wall street is going to blow up. If the media do not stop freaking out America, the stock market will crash like never before.  Fear is the enemy.

Medclinician

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2017 at 8:00am
Glad to hear it.  But the media is overseen Twitter, facebook and most of the internet are not.

I am glad you data mine.  I do too.  But consider the reliability of the sources, please.

Collusion with Russia?  I can't see the top secret stuff either so I don't know.  Get it out in court then forget it.

The axe is already falling, Trump seems to be accelerating it.

Moderator Tools 
Children of Anarchy
By Medclinician1 hour 9 minutes ago at 2:51pm

40768By jacksdad
25 minutes ago at 3:33pmView First Unread Post [2 New Posts]
Hot Topic
22435By carbon20
3 hours 53 minutes ago at 12:07pmView Last Post
Hot Topic
41116986By carbon20
12 hours 26 minutes ago at 3:34amView Last Post
Topic
Moderator Tools 
Are we heading back to a 50's mentaliyy
By arirish, 16 August 2017 at 2:24am
147By Satori
16 August 2017 at 2:41amView Last Post
Hot Topic
Moderator Tools 
North Korea must be stopped
By Medclinician, 04 July 2017 at 12:02pm
962728By Dutch Josh
15 August 2017 at 3:09pmView Last Post
Topic
287By CRS, DrPH
15 August 2017 at 7:23amView Last Post
Topic
Moderator Tools 
Swine Flu Outbreak - India
By Medclinician, 14 August 2017 at 8:24pm
027By Medclinician
14 August 2017 at 8:24pmView Last Post
Hot Topic
7274By Medclinician
13 August 2017 at 10:08pmView Last Post
Topic
Moderator Tools 
MERS is Back in Arabia
By Medclinician, 13 August 2017 at 4:09pm
021By Medclinician
13 August 2017 at 4:09pmView Last Post
Topic
Moderator Tools 
Canine Respiratory Disease in Montana
By Technophobe, 12 August 2017 at 12:22pm
278By FluMom
12 August 2017 at 11:52pmView Last Post
Topic
Moderator Tools 
Flu Outbreak Australia - It's back
By Medclinician, 08 August 2017 at 10:30pm
179By FluMom
08 August 2017 at 11:28pmView Last Post
Hot Topic
Moderator Tools 
What happend to Avian Flu Talk?
By Medclinician, 04 August 2017 at 2:49pm
16397By Technophobe
06 August 2017 at 4:05pmView Last Post
Hot Topic
20521By Technophobe
03 August 2017 at 11:13pmView Last Post
Topic

Look at our index,  Who started most political threads?  Go back to flu discussion if you wish, but don't expect me to sit quiet and not argue.
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2017 at 6:42pm
Was tired this morning. We really need to sort out the truth in all this.

On August 17, 2017, Chappelle-Nadal called for the assassination of President Donald Trump. The U.S. Secret Service is investigating her threat.[19] Missouri U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill, Governor Eric Greitens, Congressman Lacy Clay, and Missouri Senate Minority Leader Gina Walsh were among the state and national politicians calling for her resignation.[20][19][21] In response to Chappelle-Nadal's social media post State Representative Joshua Peters sent a letter to the chairman of the Rules, Joint Rules, Resolutions and Ethics Committee, requesting that a special committee consider Chappelle-Nadal's "censure or removal" from office.[22] Missouri Lt. Governor Mike Parson’s office said he would call for Chappelle-Nadal’s expulsion from office under Article III, Section 18 of the Missouri Constitution, which allows the Missouri Senate to expel a member with a two-thirds vote.[23]

Chappelle-Nadal has previously come under fire for her social media posts criticizing politicians. In 2014 during the unrest in Ferguson, Missouri following the death of Mike Brown, Chappelle-Nadal sent several expletive-laden tweets to then Governor Jay Nixon criticizing him for his response to the protests and riots.

comment: There is a difference between not liking the President, even protesting his policy and suggesting he be assassinated. Senator Claire McCaskill came out late Thursday and called for the violent alt-left senator to step down.

Former Navy SEAL and Missouri’s Governor Eric Greitens calling on the Senate to expel Chappelle-Nadal since she refuses to step down.

This is treason pure and simple.

Medclinician

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2017 at 6:48pm
[QUOTE=Technophobe]Glad to hear it.  But the media is overseen Twitter, facebook and most of the internet are not.

I am glad you data mine.  I do too.  But consider the reliability of the sources, please.

Collusion with Russia?  I can't see the top secret stuff either so I don't know.  Get it out in court then forget it.

The axe is already falling, Trump seems to be accelerating it.

comment:

I would think another senator and the governor of Missouri as well as the intelligence community who have started an investigation are credible sources. No matter how people may feel, in the day, people would be arrested for this. Congress is not above the law.

Medclinician

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2017 at 2:54am
No argument there, Med, credible sources on that one issue, but possibly somewhat biased.    You have to be pro Trump to be in his administration.  Those who disagree with him on anything do seem to have a short shelf-life.  This will affect their stance.  After all, unemployment beckons the opposition.

Anytime an opinion is expressed about an issue that affects someone personally (like Trump faking a cover of Time magazine to frame) their veracity should always be under extra scrutiny.  There is more reason to lie.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2017 at 10:26pm
here is your source of ANARCHY
Steve Bannon=the personification of everything that is wrong with AMuRIkA

Steve Bannon pledges to 'go nuclear' on 'West Wing Democrats' and vows to target Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner

https://www.yahoo.com/news/steve-bannon-apos-nuclear-west-171613130.html

"The danger for Mr Trump now is that Mr Bannon could ultimately turn on him."

this guy and his supporters are gonna tear this country apart

“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2017 at 4:28am
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/27/5-assaulted-at-berkeley-protests-as-black-clad-anarchists-storm-rightwing-rally.html

Protesters from the poles of the U.S. political spectrum converged on another American city Sunday as violence erupted when left-wing protesters surrounded and attacked at least five right-wing demonstrators in Berkeley.

The group of more than 100 hooded protesters, with shields emblazoned with the words “no hate” and waving a flag identifying themselves as anarchists, busted through police lines, avoiding security checks by officers to take away possible weapons. 

Several thousand people had congregated for a “Rally Against Hate” in response to the planned right-wing protest that raised concerns of violence and triggered a massive police presence.

Separately, groups of hooded, black-clad protesters attacked at least four other men in or near the park, kicking and punching them until the assaults were stopped by police. The assaults were witnessed by an Associated Press reporter.

Anti-rally protesters chanted slogans “No Trump. No KKK. No fascist USA” and carried signs that said: “Berkeley Stands United Against Hate.”

comment: This is not free speech and labeling everyone who is a conservative a Nazi - and then attacking them with pepper spray while chanting "no hate" are haters of the first magnitude.

These are the Children of Anarchy bred by the news media and groups outside the U.S. who finance many of them to try and destabilize America.

Medclinician

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2017 at 4:32am
Is this what we want for America?  Is this free speech?

It is getting worse.

Medclinician

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2017 at 5:51am
Yes, it is getting worse.  

I do not believe that all conservatives are being branded as Nazis.  I suspect Trump supporters are (possibly unfairly).

In pre WWII Germany many good, honest, caring, humane and otherwise intelligent Germans were led into intense racism which led to war and genocide.  A careful campaign of increasing propaganda was adopted which effectively brainwashed them for the horrors to come.  Not all, but many of those techniques have been adopted by the Trump administration and a few new ones, appropriate to the internet age, have been added.  I honestly do not know if this is deliberate on Trump's part.  I hope not, but suspect that he is far too canny for it to be accidental.  If I can see this, then so can many others.  That is the source of those violent behaviors.  It does not excuse them, but it does explain them.  

If you saw another Hitler in the making, would your conscience let you do less?

This is worsening, I believe that will continue.  I can't even decide how bad I judge it to be.  

I do think when the people voted Trump in they signed your country's death warrant.  Whether the militant left will destroy it with guerrilla tactics, or the far right who seem to be in power and abusing it vilely, I have no idea.  But only if both sides drop their arms, twitter accounts and buckets can you all step back from the brink.

I am praying for your country.
arirish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2017 at 8:24am

"Now that people of color and minorities have followed the road to become senators and congressman we are seeing treason at the highest levels." ???? Really!

Viral photo of Antifa member 'beating up police officer
is fake

A widely-shared image that appears to show an anti-fascist protester beating a police officer has been revealed to be fake.

The image, which shows a man in an “Antifascist Action” jacket beating a fallen police officer, was shared widely after a white supremacist rally in Virginia turned violent. People shared the photo as evidence that “many sides” were to blame for the violence, as President Donald Trump had suggested.

“Today's @NYTimes front-page portrays the violent Antifa thugs as noble, & willing to ‘defend’ themselves. THAT is #Fakenews. And despicable,” one popular radio host wrote on Twitter, alongside a copy of the photo.

The photo, however, is not from last weekend’s rally, but from a demonstration in Athens, Greece in 2009. In the original photo – which is available on Getty Images – there is no anti-fascist logo on the man’s jacket.

The description for the photo reads, in part: “Greek youths clash with riot police during a demonstration commemorating the fatal shooting of 15-year-old Alexandros Grigoropoulos’ by police a year ago.”

Accusations against the anti-fascist movement (or “antifa,”) and the so-called “alt-left” flew after the Charlottesville rally, where dozens of people were injured and one died in clashes between white supremacists and counter-protesters.

Mr Trump himself toed this line, in a free-wheeling press conference on Tuesday.
“What about the alt-left that came charging at the, as you say, the alt-right? Do they have any semblance of guilt?” he asked. “What about the fact that they came charging with clubs in their hands, swinging clubs? Do they have any problem? I think they do.”

Protesters on both the left and right have admitted to being armed at the rally, and to occasionally resorting to violence. Reporters on the ground described a heated back-and-forth between both groups.

The man accused of hitting and killing a counter-protester with his car, however, is said to be a white nationalist and Nazi sympathiser. (Right-wing websites have claimed, with no evidence, that he is a “a supporter of Hillary Clinton and member of Antifa in receipt of funding by George Soros”.)

According to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), right-wing extremists in the US have been responsible for significantly more deaths in the last 10 years than those on the far left.

The organisation reports that domestic extremists killed at least 372 people in the US in the last decade. Approximately 74 per cent of those deaths were at the hands of right-wing extremists, compared to six per cent at the hands of left-wing extremists.

But ADL’s Marilyn Mayo told Snopes that both sides could be incited to violence in today’s polarised political climate.

“You have an escalation of rhetoric and you have people who are willing to fight it out in the streets,” she said. “With this political polarisation in the country right now, you have people who come dressed for battle, and when they confront each other it can lead to violence.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-beat-up-police-officer-photo-fake-not-real-charlottesville-a7900786.html
Buy more ammo!
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2017 at 3:13pm
wasnt it the "LEFT WING" helped defeat the  nazis''

err i think  the USSR had a great amount of imput!!!!!!!!

"bad things happen when GOOD PEOPLE SAY NOTHING"

i am speaking as a WHITE PERSON ,

why do  SOME WHITIES think 

they so much better than any other shade of the outer covering of a

hairless monkey ???????

bet most have know idea why people are different shades ,

because most not edukated.....

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2017 at 5:29pm
This is a real from the heart video. This is not propaganda. And for your information Hitler was not a Fascist. Talk about ignorance. In fact the same flags and group today Antifa was like one Hitler led who hated fascists.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/unmasking-antifa-anti-fascists-hard-left/index.html

Trump specifically stated that he condemned Nazis and Fascists and the media has ignored what he said completely. His statement that the violence and hated of the other side which came out in mass and was even more violent were as much to blame to the violence is totally correct.

This is not a fight against racism. It is an effort for the Democrats to regain power after a lost election by calling everyone racist.

The basis of Social Justice Warriors is "no basis in fact for most of what is being said."  Trump was not allied with Russia. He is not crazy. And he is not a racist.  Currently he is trying to deal with the flooding in Texas because of Hurricane Harvey and doing a way better job than Obama ever did. His handling of Katrina was a disaster and people were dying with no help for days. Trump is headed to Texas and has pledged 100% of the people who are suffering and victims of this tragedy.

I was not a Trump supporter. I did not vote for Trump. But I feel as this many does in the video. Free Speech is something worth fighting for whether you agree with people are not.

My fear was when Trump did not come into office we would have Hillary the outlaw, pay for play, and huge risk to our national security and nation. Thank God she did not make it.

Medclinician

jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2017 at 2:17am
Dealing with the flooding in Texas? He's on vacation and tweeting about everything but the flooding in Texas. Meanwhile, Mexico is offering to send aid, just as they did with Katrina.

"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2017 at 4:04am
As you managed to post the same video and comment twice,  I will repeat myself as well.......

Hitler said he was a socialist.  Hitler behaved like a Fascist.  SURPRISE!!!  He lied.
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2017 at 4:05am
While I am repeating myself:  "Put away the bucket, Med!"
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2017 at 5:08am
Originally posted by Technophobe Technophobe wrote:

While I am repeating myself:  "Put away the bucket, Med!"

Trump is on his way to Texas and trying to do everything possible to help.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/texas-governor-praises-harvey-response-trump-meets-tweets/

WASHINGTON — Texas Gov. Greg Abbott loaded heavy praise Sunday on President Donald Trump and the federal government for its response to Hurricane Harvey, describing an “A-plus” effort with the storm only just beginning to take its catastrophic toll.

Trump, who spent most of the weekend at the presidential retreat at Camp David, promised to travel to Texas “as soon as that trip can be made without causing disruption” and convened a Cabinet meeting by telephone Sunday with Vice President Mike Pence.

“I’ve got to tell you, I give FEMA a grade of A+, all the way from the president down,” Abbott said. “I’ve spoken to the president several times, to his Cabinet members, such as secretary of homeland security, such as the administrator of FEMA, such as Tom Price, the secretary of health and human services.”

“All across the board, from the White House to the federal administration to FEMA, they’ve been very helpful,” Abbott said.

comment: Even so far, there has been a far better response and action to this than under Bush or Obama -

“The optics of Obama golfing while Louisiana residents languished in flood waters was striking. It evoked the precedent of the passive federal response to the state’s agony in 2005, a chapter of history no one should ever repeat,” the paper wrote.

So far, there have been no mainstream media outlets criticizing Obama’s apparent lack of response, nor have there been any celebrities claiming Obama doesn’t care about the people on the ground."

Where the rubber meets the road -

http://www.answers.com/Q/What_does_when_or_where_the_rubber_meets_the_road_mean

as Trump heads for Texas - the only people on the ground were in Berkeley a few days ago being beaten up by Antifa.

Medclinician

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2017 at 8:56am
The very act of going is a hinderance not a help.  It is good propaganda.  He can be no actual help, but the whole Presidential entourage will take vast recourses which in a time of crisis is needed elsewhere.

Bush (junior, not even his better Dad) avoided the wake of Katrina, because he put the people before the publicity. 'Nuff said!
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2017 at 11:35am
Remembering "in the day" when Fox was the rebel network. They dared to take on the world and were even banned from the Obama press conferences.

http://www.aim.org/don-irvine-blog/obama-shuns-fox-news-at-press-conferences/

Well I do see a press revolt in the making and Fox leading a quest for the answers in things Hillary and Left.

The Antifa are not a new breed - merely the runners for Black Lives Matter - not that they don't - but all lives matter. That is something we need to get back to.

So blockbuster - FBI ex-chief  Comey had prepared a "pardon the Hillary speech" before the investigation. News Flash.

Yet, they knew Antifa was coming and should have expected them.

In previously unreported documents dating back to April 2016 and viewed by Fox News, the FBI and Department of Homeland Security wrote that “anarchist extremists” and Antifa groups were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies. They blamed these groups for attacks on police, government and political institutions, racists, fascists and “symbols of capitalism.”

The agencies warned the rise of fascist, nationalist, racist or anti-immigrant groups in U.S. political discourse could lead to violent backlash from these “anarchist extremists.”

The FBI and DHS had no comment on the assessments, saying they were not intended to be made public.

POLITCO was the first to report on the documents Friday.

Brian Levin, a former New York City police officer who monitors domestic militants at the Center for Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University, San Bernardino, cautioned calling all members of the Antifa movement “domestic terrorists,” and said not all tolerate the use of violence while protesting.

comment: Perhaps we have been on the verge of a real revolution in America and it was cut off at the knees when Trump was elected. All the people in place to open the gates to immigrants and break the bank and medical system with their care has been simmering for 50 years.

Protestors at Berkeley are no longer making peace signs and singing of love and no-more-war. They are throwing people on the ground and beating them up.

Anarchy is chaos. And when our country needs unity and has so many issues - who is teaching our children Anarchy? No one trying to help the U.S.

Hillary was ready to lead the rebellion and oddly enough - so much is being discovered of how it really came down - the real news.

Medclinician
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2017 at 12:22pm
Well,  I read that huge article from top to bottom and I agree they sound dangerous and nasty.  What did that have to do with Hilary?  She is not mentioned once in that dissertation.  In fact the whole Antifa thing did not emerge until Trump's campaign was well underway:

“It was in that period [as the Trump campaign emerged] that we really became aware of them,” said one senior law enforcement official tracking domestic extremists in a state that has become a front line in clashes between the groups. “These antifa guys were showing up with weapons, shields and bike helmets and just beating the ***** out of people. … They’re using Molotov cocktails, they’re starting fires, they’re throwing bombs and smashing windows.”  ----  To quote the piece.

I confess I never liked or trusted Hilary Clinton, although most of the bile she fielded was derived directly from her husbands inability to keep his flies done up.  My dislike of her was probably not founded in any logic, but the heart dislikes who it will.  Upon which note,  as far as I can see the media storm about her "crookedness" seems to ave been generated from nothing more than hot air.  If there was anything to prosecute her over why was this not done?  Trump promised he would,, as part of his campaign promises.  He still calls her "Crooked Hilary".  Either she is - in which case he is in dereliction of his duty, or there is no evidence worth persuing and he is an insulting liar.  I do think she was stupidly careless and appointed advisors who were "Crooked".

Going back to Your post; so Obama did not like FOX news.  They did not like him.  Where was the surprise in that?  Would you not try to avoid someone who never gave you the benefit of the doubt?

Anyway, Antifa themselves seem to be a reaction to nastiness of a similar nature from the right,  To quote the piece again:

"In recent decades authorities have focused almost exclusively on right-wing groups as the most likely instigators of domestic terrorist violence, especially since Timothy Mc Veigh blew up the Okahoma City federal building in 1995 killing 168 people."        [The highlighting was mine and not in the original article]

So, thank you for illustrating my previous argument for me.  

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2017 at 1:12pm
posting this for informational purposes only
at this time I'm not well informed enough on the subject of antifa to make any comments

Why It's Just Bonkers to Compare Fascists to the Activists Trying to Stop Them

http://www.alternet.org/activism/why-its-just-bonkers-compare-fascists-activists-trying-stop-them

“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic