Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forum > Political Discussion > Politics - Political Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Hillary and the Titanic - Both Sinking Ships

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hillary and the Titanic - Both Sinking Ships
    Posted: September 12 2017 at 3:44am
Hannity from Fox was on against this morning, and although they always shut down the YouTube links I post of his stuff, he is right behind me as usual in noting the Hillary disaster.

I have always been a student of history and although Hillary is now history, though she refuses to accept it, the most interesting information is coming out now - about Comey - about corruption - and still promoting her book and blaming 22 people for her loss - as Hannity said - she has only herself to blame for being a bad candidate and running a terrible campaign.

She was never qualified to be president and the dozens of pure falsehoods told on the campaign trail were virtually ignored by the many social justice warriors, LGBT (the alternate lifestyle people she championed and likely was one of). She abandoned the Christians. She abandoned the worker class and the Rust Belt and notoriously threatened to shut the Coal Industry down in America.

Once more - almost like taps - I will play the Anonymous video - which pretty much sums a lot of it up. As a parting shot - she may have a lot of company of Republicans who will wind up at the bottom of the ocean with her, as they fought Trump and his new democrat friends Pelosi, Ryan and others, as they passed both a budget and help for Hurricane Harvey in Texas.

Hillary Lying for 12 minutes Straight

Medclinician

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2017 at 3:50am
Hillary Clinton's undeniable connections to Muslim terrorists. What you won't ever hear on FOX  or CNN - The Real News Medclinician - CWN

Saudi Arabia funded 20% of Hillary's Election campaign.

ParanoidMom View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ParanoidMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2017 at 5:00am
Um, Med.... This would have been perfect for the Politics area. Just saying.
But the souls of the righteous are in the hand of the Lord
Wisdom of Solomon 3:1
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2017 at 6:28am
Come on Med.  Have a heart!  

First, you were the main starter of political threads.
Then, you were the main complainer about political threads.
Now, you are still posting political stuff outside the politics forum which Albert started for the complainers you were one of.

Give us mods a break, please!  Moderating is already hard work.  I have not even worked out how to move the threads yet.

Incidentally, I agree with you about Hilary, though the Devil himself might have been better than what you got.  Just for once, I am glad I did not have a vote in the election.  Either way I had voted and whoever had won, I would never have forgiven myself.  Rock and a hard place!
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2017 at 6:42am
Ps. The Titanic is a ship - and was sunk.  I hope you are not suggesting she was innocent and someone else was her iceberg........................Wacko
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2017 at 7:07am
Seriously, Med?

"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2017 at 7:36am
let me redirect the conversationLOL

Russian Politician Snarks That U.S. Intelligence Slept as Russia “Elected a U.S. President”

https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/09/12/russian-politician-snarks-u.s.-intelligence-slept-russia-elected-u.s.-president/

and who is this "Hillary" person anyway ???LOL

but  a footnote in HISTORY

“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2017 at 7:56am
Alright - one more time.

If you start a thread that is purely political in nature, with no discernible connection to any other relevant topic, please put it in the political section in General Discussion. It was created for just that purpose after much discussion and more than a little rancor. If, as Albert pointed out, it has relevance to an outbreak or some wider issue, it can be posted elsewhere. Please use your judgement and post accordingly. Simply being the latest bug up your b*tt does not qualify it as something else we all have to wade through.

Thank you.

"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
WillobyBrat View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WillobyBrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2017 at 8:50am
Med,

Life is just a journey,
The beginning forgotten,
The end a mystery.

We can't go another way,
Or share another's view,
Fools alone think differently.
I like Ike
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2017 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Technophobe Technophobe wrote:

Come on Med.  Have a heart!  

First, you were the main starter of political threads.
Then, you were the main complainer about political threads.
Now, you are still posting political stuff outside the politics forum which Albert started for the complainers you were one of.

Give us mods a break, please!  Moderating is already hard work.  I have not even worked out how to move the threads yet.

Incidentally, I agree with you about Hilary, though the Devil himself might have been better than what you got.  Just for once, I am glad I did not have a vote in the election.  Either way I had voted and whoever had won, I would never have forgiven myself.  Rock and a hard place!

Okay - just waking up and will try to keep in the spirit of posting other things other places. Good to hear from Albert. I will be posting a new disease thread in a few minutes.

Medclinician
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2017 at 10:29am
Originally posted by Satori Satori wrote:

let me redirect the conversationLOL

Russian Politician Snarks That U.S. Intelligence Slept as Russia “Elected a U.S. President”

https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/09/12/russian-politician-snarks-u.s.-intelligence-slept-russia-elected-u.s.-president/

and who is this "Hillary" person anyway ???LOL

but  a footnote in HISTORY

This was on Obama's shift. Russia has always been trying to mess with our country, our elections, and just about everything going on. It wasn't Trump responsibility to sound the alarm months before when they knew Russia was at least spying (haven't they been for 50 years?).

I'll bet Hillary is an even worse writer than a politician.

All this should be sung to "The Blame Game" (i.e. The Name Game) - Hillary Hillary bO Hilary banana bama bO billary (like that last one)

Feeling a lot better today. You did catch me at low tide health wise...

Clinton's collusion with Russia -
let's get the real news on this. If anyone was in bed with Russia - it was Hillary...

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2017 at 10:32am
Look in mirror - the truth is there ...

Medclinician

Hillary -from Russia with money...

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2017 at 10:43am
Yeah, Kutchener works for her, already!

Did she have ties to Russia?  Who knows?
Did Trump have Russian ties?  DITTO?

One does not preclude the other.  Just because Hilary is lying, does not mean Donnie told the truth.
Russia seems to back Trump - That says a lot.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2017 at 10:44am
"let's get the real news on this. If anyone was in bed with Russia - it was Hillary..."

yeah
thats why Trump is in the White House and Hillary ISN'T LOLLOLLOL

but thanks for the lesson in twisted "logic"
“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2017 at 10:00am
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/14/pay-to-play-at-clinton-state-department-exposed-in-new-emails-watchdog-says.html

“The emails show ‘what happened’ was that Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin obviously violated laws about the handling of classified information and turned the State Department into a pay for play tool for the corrupt Clinton Foundation,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said, in a swipe at Clinton's newly released campaign memoir "What Happened." “The clear and mounting evidence of pay for play and mishandling of classified information warrant a serious criminal investigation by an independent Trump Justice Department.”

Medclinician

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2017 at 10:19am
Tom Fitton is a conservative (ie. pro-Trump) activist.  There is nothing unbiased about him.  The then director of the FBI clearly stated that there was nothing criminal about Hilary's email usage, though he did not clear her aide Huma Abedin whose husband was definitely under suspicion.  

I have no doubt at all that Hilary was careless with emails pertaining to national security and with the oversight of her staff, but there is no way I would trust Fitton's statements about her.  Once again, the point is that the source of information counts as well as the content; in fact more so, as without being from a trustworthy source, all information is worthless.
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2017 at 12:37pm
To add to the above statement.  Amazon just deleted hundreds of reviews of Hilary's book which had been written by people whom had not bought it.  

When they totaled up the stars awarded the book from each group, the original score was 3/5.  when they removed all the reviews of the book which had been written by those who did not buy it, the score rose to 4.5/5.  That sounds like a hate campaign to me.

I am no fan, but that is plain unfair.

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2017 at 3:56am
Half a dozen of Trump's closest advisers have just been caught sending private whitehouse emails over private email channels.

What was that all about?  Was the thinking:  "If we make enough noise about Hilary doing it no one will notice we were guilty too?"

Well she was stupid and careless.  It now seems she was not alone.  

I never thought she and Trump would be in the same category over anything.     LOL

Source BBC news, today.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2017 at 4:38pm
talk about sinking ships LOL

Poll: Majority says Trump not 'fit to serve as president'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/poll-majority-says-trump-not-fit-to-serve-as-president/ar-AAsxhBw?li=BBnb7Kz

NOT FIT TO SERVE

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic