Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forum > Political Discussion > Politics - Political Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Giant Trump Rally FAIL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Giant Trump Rally FAIL
    Posted: September 16 2017 at 3:52pm

Pro-Trump rally that sought to bring one million supporters to Washington musters little over a thousand

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pro-trump-rally-sought-bring-190500017.html

AmURiKa waking up one disillusioned Trump voter at a timeClap

“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2017 at 4:28pm
#MOAR .... Mother Of All (Trump) Rallies, actually means Moar Goatz

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/9/16/1699128/--MOAR-Mother-Of-All-Trump-Rallies-actually-means-Moar-Goatz

and Trump just spent day 60
where???

why playing golf of courseCensored

ya just can't make this stuff upLOL
“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2017 at 4:57pm
During the last hurricane - where was Obama? He was playing golf. Why do you continue to stalk Trump? As to the failure of this rally, it does not reflect the will of many of the American people who still support him and the stock market which continues to thrive. It is really- much ado about nothing - and a typical liberal dancing around the fire.

Of all the issues on our plate right now - on the verge of a nuclear war - terrible immigration problems - budget problems - and still trying to get back jobs and industry from countries who stole it - this is the very least issue of all.

Medclinician

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2017 at 5:19pm
during what hurricane was Obama "playing golf" ???
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2017 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by Satori Satori wrote:

during what hurricane was Obama "playing golf" ???

I am double checking to be sure this was a hurricane - but here is what I have so far...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/president-obama-slammed-failing-visit-louisiana-flood-sites-n633541

Aug 18 2016, 1:08 pm ET

President Barack Obama is facing backlash for continuing his vacation in Martha's Vineyard while Louisiana is reeling from its worst natural disaster since Hurricane Katrina.

So far, last week's heavy rainfall has affected some 40,000 homes. According to the Governor's Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness, about 30,000 have been rescued from homes and cars. Thirteen people have died so far.

President Obama declared the floods a natural disaster on Sunday and redirected federal aid to help the state recover. Homeland Secretary Jeh Johnson is set to visit Baton Rouge on Thursday to review the ongoing response and recovery efforts in the area.

"Since last weekend's historic storms, the president has received regular updates on the situation in Louisiana, including from Governor (John Bel) Edwards on Sunday, from FEMA administrator Craig Fugate who traveled there Tuesday, and from his Homeland Security Advisor Lisa Monaco," deputy White House Press Secretary, Jennifer Friedman, said in an emailed statement to NBC News.

Louisiana Lt. Gov. William Nungesser lauded FEMA's response during a recent interview with NPR.

But some are questioning why the president is not showing up himself.

Sorry, #Louisiana! Obama’s very busy playing golf! pic.twitter.com/8nd4N3fi1a

— Tennessee GOP (@TEN_GOP) August 18, 2016

comment: although this may not have been a hurricane - it certainly was an intense storm and the lack of attention to it while the President golfed - is now history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Louisiana_floods

The Washington Post
noted that the "no-name storm" dumped three times as much rain on Louisiana as Hurricane Katrina. It dropped the equivalent of 7.1 trillion gallons of water or enough to fill Lake Pontchartrain about four times. Hurricane Katrina, by comparison, dumped about 2.3 trillion gallons of rainwater in the state (though more in other states). The flood also dumped more water than Hurricane Isaac. According to the National Weather Service Hydrometeorological Design Studies Center, the amount of rainfall in the hardest-hit locations had a less than 0.1 percent chance of happening or was a (less than) 1-in-1,000-year event.[7]

comment: so the fact they failed to give it a name - it was worse in some ways than some previous hurricanes.

Medclinician

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2017 at 5:36pm
interesting to note that NK fired ANOTHER missile over Japan just yesterday
and Trump does what ???

goes golfing AGAIN

DAY 60 at the golf course so far this year

I'm impressed

Obama,among other things FIXED FEMA after Bush destroyed it
the FEMA response we are seeing now is due to Obama pure and simple
its government working like it should
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2017 at 5:47pm

Angry Right-Wingers Turn On Trump, Burn Their 'Make America Great Again' Hats

https://www.yahoo.com/news/angry-wingers-turn-trump-burn-070635823.html

it has taken awhile

but Trumps base is finally starting to weaken

expect to see more of this as his agenda continues to fail in pretty much every area

example

the first "repeal and replace" Trumpcare would have meant 20 some MILLION people would lose their health insurance

the "new" version of Trumpcare means app 32MILLION will lose their health care

great jobDead

MAKE AMURIKA SICK AGAIN !!!

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2017 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Satori Satori wrote:

interesting to note that NK fired ANOTHER missile over Japan just yesterday
and Trump does what ???

goes golfing AGAIN

DAY 60 at the golf course so far this year

I'm impressed

Obama,among other things FIXED FEMA after Bush destroyed it
the FEMA response we are seeing now is due to Obama pure and simple
its government working like it should

After showing great leadership in the handling of Hurricane Harvey - visit and helping out - even handing out food and getting legislation passed for billions to help Texas. He was setting up relief and resources before Irma even hit - and due to a remarkable cooperation of federal, state, and local agencies, many lives were saved.

Even God had a day of rest.  Give the man a break.He has dealt with Syria, Afghanistan, is active on terrorists and working with others to stop ISIS. You are bad as the media. He has a lot more to do for America - far more than Obama ever did - to fix his Obamacare disaster - to get the borders under control, to help the economy, and a horrible NAFTA.

I am human too. You can give me a break as well.

Medclinician
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2017 at 6:06pm
during the campaign
Trump FREQUENTLY attacked Obama for taking time off
and then during his first year
what does he do ???
6o freaking days of playing golf and he attacked Obama ?
really?
REALLY???

Obama largely fixed the economy,he fixed FEMA, and he would have instituted health care for ALL,except for the Republicans blocking him

every President has to walk and chew gum,if Trump cant handle the heat
then get the heck out of the kitchen
the Presidency ain't for the weak

and you call Obamacare a "disaster",when the Republican plan would cause 32 MILLION to lose their health insurance ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hold Trump to the SAME standard you held Obama too
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2017 at 6:16pm
read it and WEEP

Trump's own words
not Satori's
not Obama's
not Hillary's

TRUMPS OWN WORDS

Trump: 'I would rarely leave the White House'

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/245884-trump-i-would-rarely-leave-the-white-house

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

“You don’t have time to take time off,” Trump adds.

let me repeat that

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

LET ME REPEAT THAT

how many LIES does this guy have to get caught in before ya wake up and smell the freakin' coffee ???

YOU WERE CONNED
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2017 at 6:27pm
lazy and IGNORANT too

Trump on hurricanes: 'I never even knew a Category 5 existed'

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-hurricanes-i-never-even-knew-category-5-existed/amp

ummm

reading a freaking book every now and then might be helpful

WORST PRESIDENT EVER

Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2017 at 4:35am

PRESIDENTIAL BEHAVIOR

Bush golfed whilst Katrina blew holes in Louisiana,
Obama was late to arrive at her floods.
They did the right thing by staying away from her,
As both would delay the arrival of goods.

But, Trump needs the kudos as all is persona,
So he got in the way with his yes men and all.
Make no mistake his kind heart is just image,
As he cut back on aid just to pay for his wall.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2017 at 2:05am

I Told You So: Trump Is a Conman-in-Chief

http://www.thedailybeast.com/i-told-you-so-trump-is-a-conman-in-chief?yptr=yahoo

"Trump’s failure to sell Congress on an Obamacare repeal raised the tensions. The attacks on GOP senators set teeth on edge. The first flirtation with Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi over the debt ceiling was like a slap.

Then Trump’s full-fledged triple backflip on DACA and the wall struck like a political earthquake. The sense of shock and betrayal in his base is magnificent. They foolishly believed Trump would never betray them on immigration, despite his lifetime of serial lying and deception."

"As members of the reviled Never Trump movement, it’s not just an end-zone celebration play to say we warned you. We warned you over and over that Trump’s brand isn’t success; it’s betrayal. We warned you that he believes in nothing, and so he will break any promise, shaft any ally, and abandon any position. Hate us all you want, but if you think this is the last time he’ll shank his faithful, you might want to review the last 40 years of his personal and business behavior.Actors act. Con men con. Traitors betray. It’s what they do. This week was just the latest example from the Conman-in-Chief."

says it so much better than I can
sorry AMuRIkA
the TRUTH is gonna hurt
and hurt BAD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic