Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Las Vegas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Las Vegas
    Posted: October 03 2017 at 10:16am
Originally posted by carbon20 carbon20 wrote:

Question?? Who pays for the medical bills of Victims of crime in the USA,sorry for asking at this, it is something I have often wondered

Gun ownership is a right, healthcare is a privilege. I'm not even going to try to explain that one.

"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
EdwinSm, View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EdwinSm, Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 10:24pm
This is all so sad. 

CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 10:19pm
Listen to the cadence of gunfire in this video.  I train with the FBI, who let me shoot their fully-automatic weapons if I'm a good boy. 

I'm having a VERY hard time accepting that this guy, with no military training, would be able to sustain this level of gunfire.  Sure, he can swap rifles, reload etc. but this almost sounds like belt-fed military fire.  
Yeah, I know all about bump-firing, trigger-cranks etc.  Those techniques don't line up with what I hear.

There might be another person involved, at least.  Just saying.  OK City had McVeigh and Nichols, so why not? 
CRS, DrPH
arirish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote arirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 9:51pm
I don't even know what to say! It will take some time to know why this nut case has done this! My bet is a brain tumor! I'm a western democrat and support the 2nd Amendment but this must stop! How many "moments of silence" must we endure? When will we say "enough"? When will the Congress wake up and do their job and protect the American people? This is not the "old west", I'm willing to but don't want to and shouldn't have to carry a gun every day to protect myself and my family! We must put a stop to this insanity!
Buy more ammo!
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 9:36pm
I've spoken about this for some time....the death rate from firearms increased drastically with the ability of one person to project more lead than before.  When the revolver was first invented in the 1800s, the murder rate also went up.  

I'm a strong defender of arms ownership for personal defense, but we may have moved too far with allowing the capacity of military-styled weapons in civilian hands.  This is an important document: 

My suggested solution is to enforce the 2nd Amendment as written:  

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

CRS, DrPH
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 9:34pm
Question?? Who pays for the medical bills of Victims of crime in the USA,sorry for asking at this time, it is something I have often wondered
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Diligent View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diligent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 8:37pm
Vicious.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 5:10pm
KRAZEEEE old man yells at clouds

Pat Robertson says Vegas attack was because of people's "disrespect" of Trump & national anthem

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/10/2/1703514/-Pat-Robertson-says-Vegas-attack-was-because-of-people-s-disrespect-of-Trump-national-anthem
“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 3:11pm
Cry  sadley it gives other NUTTERS IDEA'S...........
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
hachiban08 View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hachiban08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 10:16am
It hits very close to home for me as I had my other friend murdered in the San Bernardino attacks. I really hope no one I know was at this festival. My heart breaks for those lost lives full of potential regardless of age, race, political affiliation, religion or lack there of, sexual orientation,  etc and for those who survived, but will have to live with the horrors witnessed and the physical/mental effects of it.
Be prepared! It may be time....^_^v
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 9:47am
Originally posted by Albert Albert wrote:

I know that JD, Hachiban, myself and a few others live just a few hours away from Vegas.  Really hits home.   Thanks Carbon from your U.S. neighbors for the nice comment.  

Thanks, carbon.

That is close to home, Albert. And hopefully it won't become a blueprint for future attacks, because the gunman's location and the crowds inability to shelter from him undoubtedly lead to the tragically high death toll.

What the hell goes through someone's mind when they plan and execute something like this?

"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 8:58am
In the horror of this atrocity,  some of you may have missed the killing that took place in Canada on Saturday night.  ‘Lone wolf’ thought to be behind ‘terror’ attacks that injured five in Canada

It is tiny in comparison to the astonishingly monstrous attack in Las Vegas, but still an act of terror in which people died.   http:///www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/‘lone-wolf’-thought-to-be-behind-‘terror’-attacks-that-injured-five-in-canada/ar-AAsIMy7?li=BBoPWjQ

Once again it is lone wolves, and ISIS has claimed the responsibility, which rumor has it was the driving force in this unprecedented wickedness.

I doubt that this villiany will be the last so be watchful people - not just for this week!
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 8:04am
I know that JD, Hachiban, myself and a few others live just a few hours away from Vegas.  Really hits home.   Thanks Carbon from your U.S. neighbors for the nice comment.  
https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
Dutch Josh View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 7:10am
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
~Albert Einstein
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 6:34am
Yes this was awful news to wake up to this morning!
Dutch Josh View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 5:52am
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-02/shooter-las-vegas-concert-kills-20-injures-over-100 A 64 year old white male-no criminal known history is responsible.

Was this grandfather thinking he was playing a game from a 32nd floor looking out at a large crowd ? Did he realise what he was doing ? What makes someone do such a horror ? 

I am sorry for all those people that got killed, wounded, lost familymembers, friends...I hope there will be a way to find out why this man did this...

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
~Albert Einstein
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 4:51am
Sorry, I don't know why you would support the right to carry a weapon, if anyone was in the mad belief that you can stop a shooter,just look at this tragedy....
If you had a tank you would never have stopped this.....

Marcus Aurelius
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 4:04am
Horrible!  Those poor people!  Their poor families!

I support the right to bear arms, but you sure do pay heavily for it, America.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 3:48am
50 dead so far, more expected,im not surprised the way the gun fire never stopped

Marcus Aurelius
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 3:11am
Sad to hear this latest atrocity,

Much support for our American friends

All the way with the USA......

Marcus Aurelius
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic