Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

The U.S. Must Stop North Korea Nukes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The U.S. Must Stop North Korea Nukes
    Posted: December 04 2017 at 9:34am
Since we seem to have so many new topics talking about North Korea in this main area I do no understand why my main thread was moved from here.

http://avianflutalk.com/north-korea-must-be-stopped_topic36478.html

We are on the verge of a nuclear war and this will definitely effect us in all areas of concern including Pandemics which were just waiting to happen - many of them.

It is a given if we hit North Korea in anyway that excludes actually taking out Kim Jong-un - Seoul will be leveled in the ensuing attack and up to 25,000,000 could die within one hour.  Is South Korea our ally? Not really. They have withdrawn support for any type of strike on North Korea which would immediately destroy their country.

Would we win the war?  It is likely it would be over in a matter of minutes. With 3 carriers nearby as well as many nuclear subs we still may not take out Kim Jong-un even with a bunker buster dropped on top of the shelter.

Since 1966 when I worked at Lockheed - we have known about dummy warheads which by the way - I spoke to them about even then - and how to launch multiple targets to evade even the best system.  Using this technique they could get one through if it could mimic the signature that we used to target - except by mass and other secret things we won't discuss - only one needs to get through to New York.

Of course, this is foolish, when with a single sub parked off the coast of San Francisco, whoever is in power - would have less than 5 minutes - if they could be reached to launch a counter-attack.

I have for years suggested that a nuclear strike would be followed up with a land invasion from both Canada and Mexico - at least groups of operative flooding the borders and the release of any number of chemicals and pathogens in the water supply and in the air as well as setting up multiple mole-put-in-place portable nukes (suitcases).

So, while the media fiddles away arguing about who abused who and what nasty tweet was put out, we will see the net, the power grid all across America, and all communications end - except for military and maybe a few survivors with their own they will put in place.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/12/04/north-korea-icbm-could-carry-decoys-to-confuse-us-missile-defense-system-expert-says.html

The advanced intercontinental ballistic missile unveiled by North Korea last week is capable of reaching any major U.S. city -- and may be able to disguise itself en route to its final destination.

The Hwasong-15 rocket could be equipped to carry decoys in a bid to evade U.S. missile interceptors such as the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense system, Michael Elleman, the senior fellow for missile defense at International Institute for Strategic Studies, told Fox News.

“One of the unfortunate implication of the recent test, because it is so much larger in size, it also has the capacity to carry decoys that would further confuse our missile defense. It increases the probability that it could evade THAAD,” Elleman said. “Whether if North Korea has tested decoys or countermeasures [is unclear] — but it has throw-weight to carry simple decoys."

comment: I have posted on EMP attacks which Dr. John Ray and I figured out where a burst over the East Coast could wipe out most of the gird and communications all the way the Chicago at least. 

It's not over - did North Korea just set off another nuclear test? 

Word on the street - a raid on North Korea is being prepared?

Medclinician

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic