Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I, am recovering from the Aussie Flu in New York!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

I, am recovering from the Aussie Flu in New York!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I, am recovering from the Aussie Flu in New York!
    Posted: December 20 2017 at 4:25am
     I had one of the non-egg based vaccines too on 10/5 that we think may work better.  I think this saved me as I was only really bad for one day, moderately difficult the day before and day after that.  The body/muscle pain on that one bad day was unbelievable. nausea, headache.   And now I can't get rid of the remnants, I have been considerably better, but chest and sinus keep hanging on, and on!  The Aussie flu sucks, avoid it if you can!
John L.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2017 at 1:42pm
i was off my feet for a week ,took me three weeks to fully recover ,i never had shot............
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic