Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Why do they lie about flu deaths?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DeepThinker View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeepThinker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why do they lie about flu deaths?
    Posted: January 21 2018 at 11:22pm
http://independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/flu-outbreak-aussie-flu-japanese-flu-america-cdc-100-dying-a-week-a8169896.html

"A deadly flu virus has been killing around 100 people per week in the US since mid-December, the Center for Disease Control has warned. "

We are in the midst of the worst flu season in recent memory.    It is a borderline pandemic strain.    Infection rates seem to be MUCH higher than normal.    Yes it is a nasty nasty virus and it is killing 100 people per week.     Several thousand people will die this year from flu.   Pandemic swine flu was also a much worse flu than normal and we also only  had several thousand die.  Yes I know flu deaths are often not reported properly so even if we say only a 1/10 of flu deaths are accurately reported, you still only get to around 10-20k.

CDC says 30-50K people die every year with seasonal flu.    To get to that number you need 5-10 thousand people passing every week at the peak.

So even with worst flu seasons in memory we only get a tiny fraction of what the CDC says should die in an average year.

Do they lie about seasonal flu?   Or are they lying now?   Why?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic