Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

H7N9 - Disease X - Pandemic - 2018 - Event Date: June 22 2018

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: H7N9 - Disease X - Pandemic - 2018
    Posted: June 22 2018 at 6:18am

Disease X - H7N9 has killed 623 people of over 1,625 people infected in China alone. Over 38% of those who get it - die. Is it in the U.S. yet?

Medclinician - predicted the 2009 Pandemic on Avian Flu Talk
"not if but when"

https://www.facebook.com/CWNCrystalWorldNews/
http://avianflutalk.com/h7n9-disease-x-pandemic-2018_topic3…

Thank you Dahboo77 for this independent news alert.

GIM - CWN - Global Independent Media - Crystal World News

Medclinician

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2018 at 6:48am
Bird Flu mutation... the next Pandemic?

Medclinician

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2018 at 3:00pm
I am amazed no one is picking up on this.  This is more important that all the news stories in the three major mainstream media.  My lady was so sick from this last night and her temperature has soared about 102 and is still climbing.

http://www.fao.org/ag/againfo/programmes/en/empres/H7N9/situation_update.html

Medclinician

Highly pathogenic virus findings: Since 10 January 2017, highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI) type H7N9 virus was detected in a total of 57 poultry or environmental samples (45 chickens, 2 duck and 10 environmental samples); H7N9 virus isolates from 32 human cases were found to be HPAI virus.

Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2018 at 3:37pm
Actually I posted on it days ago.  https://http://www.avianflutalk.com/600-deaths-in-china-from-bird-glu_topic37447_post270736.html?KW=h7n9#270736  I appologised when I did, because several other people here had been talking about it before - and I had ignored it.

So, sorry;  I did not pick up on it.  But I was almost competely alone in that
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2018 at 3:43pm

Sorry, Arirish!
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2018 at 4:44pm
this all goes back to the dead pigs found in the chinese river about 3/4 years ago...........

i thought then this could be it.............

its taken this long to break out because the chinese have now developed a vaccine ,

they not giving that one away its all part of their plan..................

to take over the world.............

now thats a conspircy theory..................
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2018 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by carbon20 carbon20 wrote:

this all goes back to the dead pigs found in the chinese river about 3/4 years ago...........

i thought then this could be it.............

its taken this long to break out because the chinese have now developed a vaccine ,

they not giving that one away its all part of their plan..................

to take over the world.............

now thats a conspircy theory..................

It's not going away. It is all over China.  They are simply not releasing numbers and this has been going really bad for six months at least.

I am tracking something like it in the U.S. and let me tell you - there is NOTHING anywhere on this but I have first hand reports of people dying from this stuff and people very very sick in the U.S.

I am trying to get  confirmed case in the U.S.

Medclinician

Look at Wave5

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic