Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forum > Political Discussion > Politics - Political Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Trump This!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trump This!
    Posted: July 06 2018 at 9:11am
[If you ever wondered what us Europeans think of Trump, this should answer a few questions.  This was sanctioned by the Mayor of london.]

'Trump Baby' balloon gets green light from London mayor

By James Masters, CNN

Activists mock Trump with baby blimp 01:50

London (CNN)A giant 'Trump Baby' balloon is set to be flown close to the UK Parliament during US President Donald Trump's visit to London next week after the Mayor of London gave the go-ahead, it was announced Thursday.

Protests are expected across London when Trump arrives for his three-day visit to the UK next Friday, with the 6-meter-high (or 19 feet) orange balloon poised to take center stage.
Over 10,000 people have signed a petition in support of the balloon.
Over 10,000 people have signed a petition in support of the balloon.
The request for the balloon to fly was approved by Mayor Sadiq Khan after over 10,000 people signed a petition and a thousand people contributed £16,000 to a crowdfunding campaign.
The balloon will fly for two hours on the morning of Friday, July 13, at the same time as the "Stop Trump" march in central London.
The balloon is 6 meters high, according to its creators.
The balloon is 6 meters high, according to its creators.
A spokesperson for the Mayor said: "The Mayor supports the right to peaceful protest and understands that this can take many different forms. His city operations team have met with the organizers and have given them permission to use Parliament Square Garden as a grounding point for the blimp,"
His representative added,"However, the organizers will also need to receive the necessary approvals from the Metropolitan Police and National Air Traffic Service in order for it to fly."
"Sadiq's main priority is the safety of all Londoners and visitors to our city, and as always we are working in very close coordination with the Metropolitan Police and other key agencies to ensure all protests are carried out safely and securely," the spokesperson said.
Organizers are still awaiting final approval from the Metropolitan Police and National Air Traffic Service.
Organizers are still awaiting final approval from the Metropolitan Police and National Air Traffic Service.
The giant balloon will be tethered to the ground in Parliament Square Gardens and won't be able to float higher than 30 meters (or 98 feet).
The presence of the balloon may exacerbate tensions between Khan and Trump, who have been embroiled in several Twitter spats.
Khan has been outspoken in his opposition to Trump's visit. He criticized the US President over his tweets following the terror attacks in London last year.

How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2018 at 9:15am
And that, specifically, was from us Brits who value manners above everything!
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2018 at 3:38pm
LOLLOLLOLLOL

"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2018 at 2:13pm
i like the Idea thats its the spitting image of CHUMP as we see him ......

a big BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Wink

i bet someone cuts  the ropes so it floats all over London and becomes bigger news than his visit,

maybe there will be a swarm.......LMAO
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2018 at 4:03pm
WOW!

Our brexit plans are in considerable dissaray.  When we were given a referendum to vote upon, every voter seems to have had a different idea of what brexit would/should/could entail.  Consequently our Prime Minister is left with the impossible task of uniting a thousand factions, all with nothing whatsoever in common.  So she cobbled a fudge together which walked a fairly central line - and pleased no one.

Apparently that includes Trump.  At a private dinner in Blenheim Palace he apparently offered us an ultimatum which can be summed up as: "Trade with America or Trade within Europe."

How dare he!  This is our country not his!  I always thought we were supposed to be allies, with a "special relationship" , not indentured servants following orders.

I do not know what course our Prime minister will chose.  Personally I have avoided buying anything American for months, I still have some principles.  We also know that Trump renages on deals as often as Kim Jung Un does and hypocritically accuses others (like Germany) of collusion with Russia; whilst receiving their aid himself. 

I am somewhat in favour of leaving Europe, but at least their negotiations with us are fair and honest.  Who in their right mind makes deals with a liar, parasite and buly?  I do hope not us.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2018 at 4:16pm
Every time Chump opens his big  mouth all that comes out is bulls..t,

he is the biggest LIAR I have ever seen,

And the Fools voters for him talk about dumb and dumber.

Heel Spurs.......LMAO chicken S..t more like

Get rid of The liar fool.....

He dragging the Good folks of America DOWN THE JOHN where he lives

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2018 at 4:22pm

Marcus Aurelius
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2018 at 4:07am
As a codicil to my previous tirade, may I point out that I am a brexiteer.  I voted leave. 

It seems Trump is a brexiteer as well.  For me, it was a matter of democracy.  I don't know Trump's reason; I do know it is none of his business!

I only speak on another countrys policies when I see injustice, human rights abuses or planet damaging policies, moral duty forcing me to become so rude and intrusive.  It appears Trump will threaten, bribe and force the issues when his wallet is pressed on.

It makes me doubt myself as a brexiteer.  Agreeing with that lying, manipulative, slimeball on anything, even when argued from totally different axioms,  is too much to bear.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic