Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Since I Can't post Here is what I have to say

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Since I Can't post Here is what I have to say
    Posted: February 28 2020 at 7:27pm

I believe Covid19  people got into this country before Trump shut it down.  They have been here and not very ill but it has spread through these people.  It has taken a few weeks but I bet we see a lot in the next few days.

BeachMama View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeachMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2020 at 7:38pm

Did I miss something?  Is the country shut down?

(I am asking this with sincerity, I have been disconnected from the news all day)

quietprepr View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quietprepr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2020 at 7:52pm

Nothing is closed down.

QP

"Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival." - W. Edwards Deming
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2020 at 8:34pm
Have faith....a LOT of good people in medicine, homeland security and defense are watching this situation, 24/7.  

No, Pres. Trump, this SARS CoV-2 is NOT a hoax to bring you down.  

We'll get through this OK.  
CRS, DrPH
FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2020 at 8:48pm
Well, many Dems are trying to use this to bring President Trump down. Sad but we need to work together to save as many as we can.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2020 at 8:49pm
They always going to blame each other

Bloody Pathetic.......
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2020 at 8:53pm
I agree it is sad especially when you need these people who spend Billions, to work together to help regular people.
Pandemic View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pandemic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2020 at 2:24am
<p>.</p>
Pandemic View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pandemic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2020 at 2:36am

It's a virus. Anyone can get it and spread in unwittingly. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic