Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Pandemic Prepping Forums > General Prepping Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Article about Food Prep for 3 months

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Article about Food Prep for 3 months
    Posted: March 21 2006 at 1:49pm
CAN THE DEPENDENCY
BY KAREN  HOOD
copyright 1999

I was in the grocery store the other day and overheard a woman talking to her husband. She said, "I’m concerned about this terrorism thing. I don’t even know where to start. What foods should we get?" I watched them for a little while. They continued down the isle with worried eyes and an empty cart. I continued with my shopping and ran into them a couple isles later. They had a nearly empty cart and they still looked worried. The answer was right in front of them the whole time. Just buy what you normally buy, but buy more of it.

This is a great article on home food storage and includes a chart for lbs of food needed for families for 3 months.  I found it very useful
if it has already been posted Please delete.
TIm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic