Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Pandemic Prepping Forums > General Prepping Tips
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - April 17th-What have you done to prep this week?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

April 17th-What have you done to prep this week?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: April 17th-What have you done to prep this week?
    Posted: April 18 2006 at 10:59pm
New Post.  Hope thats ok.  I have not seen anyone start a new one so here goes.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2006 at 11:01pm
This week--
More personal hygeine items
liquid laundry detergents
canned meats, veggies
gravy mixes

More tomorrow.  Had the grandbabies today.
Ironstone View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2006 at 11:19pm
 Got a few preps at the stores but not large amounts.  Got my 1/2 price easter candy.  I have not been able to find an adaptor for my canning jars so i am still looking for that.  In the process of of putting flours, mixes, rice and beans into vacuum packed bags and closing up in food grade buckets.  I plan on using the buckets to store water if the water gets cut off but meanwhile they are good for stacking.  I got those gravies too and some jellos and cake mixes.  I never use those things but i think if this happens they will be good variety in a meal.
Ironstone
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2006 at 11:21pm
Glad you said vacuum packed, reminds me I need more bags.  Thanks.
Ironstone View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2006 at 11:25pm
Wal-Mart has a double roll of them that is 1/2 the price of the ones for my machine.  They are made by Black and Decker and work fine in my vacuum sealer.  The package said it will be fine in any of the popular brand machines.
Ironstone
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2006 at 11:30pm
Yeah, they get pretty steep in price.  I will check out your suggestion.  Thanks again.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 5:26am
Got 1/2 price Easter Candy
(4) pkg. Pancake Mix-'all ready'
(4) 2 1/2 lb. Coffee
(6) Buckets from Bakery for water
(1) 20lb. rice

Edited by ReadyMom - April 19 2006 at 5:26am
Prof.Ferguson View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prof.Ferguson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 5:46am
finished getting in my container garden, which now has tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, habanero peppers, jalapeno peppers, summer squash, zuiccini, eggplant, melons & various cooking herbs.
Plus, got enough fertilizer/plant food/equipment/supplies to carry me through the entire gardening season (long one down here).
Time's up. It's here. If you're not ready, you should have been - we all were warned.
Rhonda View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 9:31am
This week I have purchased an kerosene haeter , vacuum sealer , sugar flour and 50% easter candy and I am still shopping.
Ironstone View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 10:01am
I have been pricing the 2 burner Coleman stove.  I have found it for $50 without the fuel.  Is this a good price or should i keep looking?  Would appreciate any info on a cheaper price.  TIA.
Ironstone
Rhonda View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 10:04am
WalMart online had one for 39.99 Coleman. I would check there first.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 10:20am
Gart brothers had them on sale for $34.99. Not sure if it still going on.
oknut View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oknut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 11:50am
Today I made a committment to donate clothing and household items to a friend of a friend whose house burned.

Win/Win situation. I'll gain room to store my preps and the woman and her daughter will get clothing to partially replace what they lost.

I had pretty much run out of ready space for preps.
kymom View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 11:52am
  went to rural king got 55 gallon barral for eight dollars. Very lucky got kersone heater for half off at wal-mart, they have winter stuff left all half priced.  Need to fill gasoline and propane tanks.  More bleach,  put more shelves up, more totes on sale at wal-mart also. KymomSmile
AlaskaAquarian View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlaskaAquarian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 12:00pm
Going to check my checking account and head over to Costco. Got some of the lists you all provided, going to stock up on TP and Papertowels etc. I should stock up on diapers,wipes,and powder too for the baby. Last trip we got cough medicines,tylenol,advil, other OTC medicines. I also bought two boxes of vinyl non-latex gloves. Going to get a giant bag of rice. Should I get one of those propane stoves? Where can I find the N95 face masks? supplies are terribly limited up here. 
nettie4263 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nettie4263 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by AlaskaAquarian AlaskaAquarian wrote:

Where can I find the N95 face masks? supplies are terribly limited up here. 

They are still easy to find on ebay.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by Ironstone Ironstone wrote:

I have been pricing the 2 burner Coleman stove.  I have found it for $50 without the fuel.  Is this a good price or should i keep looking?  Would appreciate any info on a cheaper price.  TIA.

Check Wallyworld, seems like I got mine for $35.00 or there abouts.  Also, consider an adapter to recharge your 1 lb bottles from a 20lb tank, or an adapter hose to run the stove directly off the 20lb tank.
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 2:24pm
We replaced some wooden shelf/fixtures at work, so I was able to bring the old ones home, so will be organizing all the books and school supplies this week (have been collecting books to read for about 6 months now) in our spare room. Decided to up our food preps from 6 months to 9 months over this past weekend , so purchased about 25 canned goods today (only had about 15 minutes to shop after work), bought 2 Christmas presents for DD.
iamclose View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamclose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 3:31pm
These are the items I added today:
2 rolls of aluminum foil
2 bottles laundry detergent liquid
6 cans whole kernel corn
6 cans green beans
6 cans english peas
6 cans tomatoes
8 cans Hunts Spaghetti Sauce
6 cans tuna
10 cans Castleberry's Beef Stew
6 cans Vienna Sausage
6 cans Prairie Belt Sausage
2 Wish Bone Salad Dressings

Edited by iamclose - April 19 2006 at 3:32pm
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by Ironstone Ironstone wrote:

Wal-Mart has a double roll of them that is 1/2 the price of the ones for my machine.  They are made by Black and Decker and work fine in my vacuum sealer.  The package said it will be fine in any of the popular brand machines.

I had the Black & Decker and had to return it. The machine sealed the bags just fine, but the bags leaked within a few hours. Please, double-check yours.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 4:47pm

Going to check my checking account and head over to Costco. Got some of the lists you all provided, going to stock up on TP and Papertowels etc. I should stock up on diapers,wipes,and powder too for the baby. Last trip we got cough medicines,tylenol,advil, other OTC medicines. I also bought two boxes of vinyl non-latex gloves. Going to get a giant bag of rice. Should I get one of those propane stoves? Where can I find the N95 face masks? supplies are terribly limited up here. 
check out www.library.com , they have very good prices. You might also want to get in touch with one of our members, Rocky, they sell the better quality masks and other emergency products. I did some internet comparison shopping and they're prices are always amongst the cheapest if not outright the cheapest. Also, you're going to need booties and googles.
Ironstone View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 4:47pm
Femvet, i really, really don't want to heat that.  I have 26 buckets full of vacuumed foods sitting in my livingroom and the thoughts of them all failing is too much bad news for one day.  I have 3 buckets still unsealed and i will watch them for a few days.....sigh.
Ironstone
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 5:14pm
Well, I did go to walmart and decided to pick up other stuff instead of vacuum sealer bags today.  Glad I waited.  Sorry Ironstone but I will wait to hear how your stuff is doing now.  Thanks Femvet for speaking up.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 5:23pm
Got more beans & rice yesterday, plus
4 jars of spaghetti sauce
dehydrated refried beans
2 mustards
non-stick aluminum foil
re-organizing kitchen cupboards (again!) to gain some more space
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 5:26pm
Ironstone, the problem with mine happened very quickly, within about 2-3 hours. So if you don't have a problem by now, I would hope that you are all right. The clerk at Walmart told me that they had a huge number of returns on the B & D, so maybe they got it fixed. I'm hoping!! All the best
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 7:49pm
Paper towels, laundry soap, paper plates, napkins. Almost finished with supplies. Need to work on more food. Also, I will be looking into face masks and rubber gloves.

Edited by Ruth - April 19 2006 at 7:49pm
Ironstone View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 7:53pm
Femvet, i found one that had not sealed well but rest seem fine.  My machine is a Food Saver but the bags were $10 a roll and the Black and Decker bags were 2 for $10.  I have used my machine before but ran out of the bags that came with it so i bought the cheaper ones.
Ironstone
Mississipp Mama View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mississipp Mama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 8:33pm
  Today i ordered 50lbs. of soy flour,and a none  electric water distiller.  I also bought 12 cans of fruit punch.  Does any one know where I can order  50lbs. of couscous?  Thanks guys.
2ifbyC View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2ifbyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 8:35pm
Finished bottling three quarts of elderberry tincture. Will do another three next week.

Hopefully tomorrow I will can four pounds of butter.
Survival does have an 'I'!

Dodging 'canes on Florida's central Gulf Coast
Brad View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Femvet Femvet wrote:

check out www.library.com , they have very good prices. You might also want to get in touch with one of our members, Rocky, they sell the better quality masks and other emergency products. I did some internet comparison shopping and they're prices are always amongst the cheapest if not outright the cheapest. Also, you're going to need booties and googles.

Minor housekeeping note, I think the correct link to the masks/respirators place is www.library-dust.com.  Click on "respirators."  Strange name, but the prices are among the best and shipping is very fast.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 9:41pm
Back to the Walmart again.
Paper Towels
Toilet Tissue
Bath Soap
Feminine Hygiene
Case of Chicken Noodle Soup
Dish Liquid
Misc can items

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 11:21pm
What I have done is look at each meal

For 1 year, I need 365 breackfasts - so what do I need. Oatmeal, milkpowder and sugar. I dont even need to cook it and I can survive on it.

1 cup per day of oatmeal so I need 7 cups per week or 1 kg per week so I need 52 packets of oatmeal. For 1 person.

Then the sugar then the milk powder.

Then I look at lunches 365 of them

then 365 dinners.

One thing was easy - 1,000 tea bags.

The rest is simple -

packets of cheese that dont need refrigeration  until you open them
tins of soup
tins of sardines
tins of tuna fish
tins of salmon
tins of meat
tins of chillie and beans
900 serves of rice
cartons of sao biscuits
small packest of pasta

enough for a year

peanut butter
vegimite
jam

I dont want anything I have to cook but I got some anyway

dried soup
instant mashed potatoes

Soap
shaving cream
razers
cooking oil
14 kilos of salt
curry powder
spices

I am ready

oh and face masks
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 11:22pm
Kraft Chedder Cheese (2 FOR 1)

Kraft Chedder Cheese %282 FOR 1%29
Calico View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2006 at 2:27pm
This week's preps:

I ordered and received my hand-crank am/fm/sw radio in the mail. I bought the LL Bean version of the Grundig (now Eton) FR-200. It's made by Eton/Grundig but just has the LL Bean logo stamped on the case, and comes in different colors than you can get on Amazon, for those who like a little flair in their preps. They also have the FR-300, and both for the same price as you can get them elsewhere. Free shipping if you get an LL Bean credit card. The FR-200 is a cute little thing, and works great.

Radio Shack also has the Grundig-200 on sale this week for 29.99.

I asked my doctor about getting the pneumovax vaccine. He gave me that doctor-stonewall look and informed me that I didn't meet any of the CDC recommendations for getting the shot. After asking twice "So does that mean it's not possible for me to get the shot?" he finally conceded that it WAS possible, but that my insurance might not cover it. So, I will investigate the price and see if I can afford it.
Ironstone View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2006 at 2:35pm
I made a wonderful discovery this afternoon...I have a tile floor in the entry!!  I thought i remembered one from ages back but was unable to determine if true because of the packages scattered about.  I have also discovered that i have a lovely kitchen counter!  This is really my lucky day!  Moved the buckets to the closet, got the sewing machine out and being used, and finished vacuuming foods.  My next project is to see if i really have a tile kitchen floor...who knows?  Underneath the powdered flour, scattered rice seeds and dried beans it may be there.  Tomorrow i shall go in search of it....I also hope to uncover a guest bed in the spare room.  Wish me luck!!
Ironstone
sweetpea View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2006 at 5:34pm
LOL ... ironstone that's funny!!  i know i got some kitchen counters round here somewheres ... and a laundery room as well!!

Today picked up a few basics from Sams, an again glanced into other carts ... people are still picking up alot of junk foods (soda pop, freezer dinners & snacks).  Noticed some of the prices are going up but not as fast as the gas prices!! 

Foods that have to be fixed (pastas, taters, beans, flour) gravies and such were still quite low price wise ... on the other hand, the canned meats and olive oil, canned soups, are getting pricy!!

will be heading out to another bulk/natural foods store for cream wheat cereal, chicken broth and soy flour plus a few other herbs and supplements. 

Keep on preppin !!
"When an emergency arises, the time for preparation is past."
tazman View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tazman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2006 at 5:42pm
bought a 55 gallon steel drum to store kerosene.. now need to get kerosene
Email me your favorite links:My Email
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2006 at 6:24pm
Today My husband helped...Yep I said My Husband help...He's starting to slowly get it...Finally...My God what a stubborn man...I have been feeding him small amount of infomation...Not everyday...but when I felt he needed to hear it...

1 30 lbs propane
3 20 lbs propane  Price 69.00 ouch

2 large gas cans
2 small gas cans. =17.5 gals at $3.02  52.05  ouch

60 cans of dog food at walmart 22.05

and.... drum roll Please........... I finally put my bird flu book together...Id been saving all the tips and list and recipes and bread recipes and put them in a book...

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2006 at 9:47pm
Back at the walmart again.  They love me there.

More storage containers.
Bulbs for the flashlights. (got that idea from someones post and guess what actually had need for them already)
Cleaning supplies
Dry beans
lots of tea bags
canned veggies

Updated the need to get list and things to do list
Seriously need to do inventory.  God why didnt I start writing it up in the first place????
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2006 at 2:54pm
Today I organized...I had an excel list I made up but because I'm lazy I didnt put everything on it as I bought it...

Took me over an hour...The only think I dont need I think is tp I have 60 rolls of it...Think that enough?....there double rolls.

No drip drying in this family. Big smile

I also found my son into the spam...Angry I didnt know I was righting things down...He's so busted.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2006 at 3:11pm
Yesterday, I bought latex gloves, today, bandaids, more cereal and rice. This weekend I will be stocking up on poultry, because I still think it's ok to eat. I will ask the butcher where they are raised, so I can decide when to stop buying it. Probably as soon as it hits Alaska.
janetn View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janetn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2006 at 4:53pm
Been ripping down a barn, turning the spot into a large raised bed garden. Today I added 20 bags of peat and 20 bags of topsoil to the manure. Ordered two books Backyard orchard and Backyard berries -used at amazon. Getting a good garden in is going to be my prepping for a while. Establishing a small orchard and berry patch is next on the list 

Edited by janetn - April 21 2006 at 4:54pm
Ironstone View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2006 at 5:14pm
Janetn, many berries grow like brambles and spread all over.  Be sure to limit them to a single row oand prune each year and stop runners.  One thing to consider with some berries is to get a galvanized tub, knock the bottom out of it and dig a hole in the ground leaving only about an inch or so above the soil line.  Plant things like boysenberries, blackcaps, razzberries and nectar berries inside the tub circle.  It will save lots of work later on. 
Ironstone
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2006 at 6:44pm
Todays list:
Paper Towels
Wet Wipes
Case tomato sauce
Liquid Laundry detergent
Peanuts
Spaghetti noodles
Hi-c drinks
Filled Prescriptions (up to four months worth)
Received some birthday presents I had ordered for the grandkids

Back at it tomorrow
Mississipp Mama View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mississipp Mama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2006 at 8:28pm
Today i bought, Lots of matches and lighters, moth ball to keep the snakes away, mineral oil, children tynol and mortin even though i don't have small kids.  I also bought 2 dart boards ,Alomnd extract, 6 gallons of fruit punch 12 cans of smoke saguage, 5 boxes of gram crackers, and three containers of marshmellow fluff.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic