Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Pandemic Prepping Forums > General Prepping Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Whats the best tasting power milk??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whats the best tasting power milk??
    Posted: May 04 2006 at 8:08am
Do anybody drink powered milk...I was wondering if I HHHHHaaavvvveee to buy powered milk what the best tasting powered milk...

Do you just add water?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 8:09am
Can you get the powered milk  it in bulk...Like 50 lbs at a time
iamclose View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamclose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 8:14am
I purchased a can of NIDO yesterday that is put out by Nestle.  I have not tried it as of yet but plan too soon.  I saw where someone else posted that it was good.  Maybe I dreamed this but someone said that there was a chocolate milk powder?  Is that correct and if so what is the name and who puts it out?  Thanks! 
2ifbyC View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2ifbyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 8:29am
This is what I've purchased for drinking : http://www.moosmilk.com/ . It's definately superior to powered milk in taste and palatability.

Shop around on the net for best prices.

I buy regular powdered milk for cooking.
Survival does have an 'I'!

Dodging 'canes on Florida's central Gulf Coast
slcmom View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slcmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 12:14pm
Yes you just add water to powdered milk.  I've also heard that Morning Moos (above website) is good.  And yes, they have chocolate.   
Foxglove View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foxglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 3:02pm
Try adding a drop of vanilla essence to powdered milk.  Makes it more paletable.
The best things in life aren’t things.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 3:58pm
Wow this was great...I did look up the moo milk and I think that what I'll try first before ordering alot of it....

50 lbs make 70 gallans which is great...Im sure adding a touch of vanilla will help to.

Thanks  The sell it several sizes and a couple of flavors.
2ifbyC View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2ifbyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by HappyCamper HappyCamper wrote:

Wow this was great...I did look up the moo milk and I think that what I'll try first before ordering alot of it....

Try it. I think you'll be a Happy Camper. Oh, you already are...silly me...
Survival does have an 'I'!

Dodging 'canes on Florida's central Gulf Coast
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic