Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

VIDEOS OF THE CLUSTERS IN JAKARTA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VIDEOS OF THE CLUSTERS IN JAKARTA
    Posted: May 15 2006 at 8:42pm
BERITA AKTUAL
http://www.metrotvnews.com/berita.asp?id=16436
THESE VIDEOS ARE IN INDONESIAN BUT IT GIVES AN IDEA OF THE ACTUAL EVENTS

CLICK ON THE PURPLE LINKS BELOW 1 AT A TIME THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO A NEW PAGE AND THEN CLICK ON THE VIDEO CAMERA

KASUS FLU BURUNG DI JAKARTA MENURUN
11/05/2006 03:07 - Metropolitan/Headline News
Wakil Direktur RSPI Sulianti, dokter Sardikin Giriputro.
(Metro TV)

Metrotvnews.com, Jakarta: Kondisi dua pasien yang dirawat di Rumah Sakit Penyakit Infeksi Sulianti Saroso, Jakarta Utara, sejak Senin silam, makin membaik. Berdasarkan penelitin tim medis RSPI Sulianti, hanya satu pasien yang diduga suspect flu burung.

Menurut Wakil Direktur RSPI Sulianti, dokter Sardikin Giriputro, kedua pasien, Mirza dan Naru, itu masuk pada 8 Mei silam. Hasil pemeriksaan pertama, pasien bernama Naru kemungkinan bukan suspect flu burung. Namun, untuk memastikannya, pihak rumah sakit masih menunggu hasil laboratorium dari Hongkong. Saat ini, kata Sardikin, pasien yang bernama Mirza masih dirawat diruang perawatan intensif (ICU), sementara Naru telah dipindahkan ke ruang perawatan isolasi. Kondisi kedua pasien itu sudah stabil dan makin membaik.

Sardikin membantah adanya perintah dari rumah sakit tentang pengosongan rumah pasien. Menurut dia, hal itu adalah wewenang Dinas Kesehatan. Pihak rumah sakit hanya berhak melakukan perawatan terhadap pasien suspect flu burung. Menurut Sardikin, kasus flu burung di Jakarta, telah menurun. Hal ini terbukti dalam 10 hari terakhir bulan Mei, RSPI Sulianti hanya menerima tiga orang pasien.(DEN)

BERITA TERKAIT 'Flu Burung':

http://www.metrotvnews.com/berita.asp?id=16436

Edited by fluprepper - May 15 2006 at 8:52pm
Linda View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2006 at 8:56pm
Great post ...running the stories threough the translator....numbering them from top to bottom . Here's the first one....

picture one

Another from eight patients who were expected terjangkit bird flu in North Sumatra, died.

He was Renata Boru Taringan, 1.6 years.

Renata died to Ahad, around struck 02.

00 WIB when undergoing the maintenance in Adam's Hospital the Owner, Medan.

His body was afterwards brought to his house in the Simbelang Fortification Village, the Subdistrict of three bows, the Karo Regency, North Sumatra.

Renata became casualties died sixth resulting from the ferocity of bird flu that infected one family.

Apart from Renata, his family's five members died it was suspected resulting from bird flu.

Two people more up to now still are remaining.

A person is currently treated in RSUD Adam the Owner.

Whereas another whether where after bolting in the hospital.

Para korban meninggal yakni Rafael Ginting (10 tahun), Boni Karokaro (18 tahun), Roy Karokaro (19 tahun), Anta Boru Ginting (29 tahun), dan Puji Boru Ginting (40 tahun).

Sedangkan dua yang masih

hidup ialah Jones Ginting (25 tahun)

dan Terang Boru Ginting (35 tahun)

As a result of bird flu spread, villagers's other attitude that expelled villagers the Simbelang Fortification, the place of the family of bird flu casualties was complained about.

For example, the treatment of children during the school as well as the transport that refused to bring these villagers.

Up to now, the local Health Service was still researching the source of the spread of bird flu in the Karo Regency.

However, Siti Fadil -lah Supari Health Minister expected the source of the spread from manure.

(BEY)

Insanity is making the same mistakes and expecting different results....therefore...Those who don't learn from history are bound to go insane.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2006 at 8:59pm
Thanks very much Linda much appreciated if we all work together we can get the facts somehow.
Linda View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2006 at 9:02pm

here's the second one...I think it confirms the second cluster

The number of new patients that was expected suspect bird flu in the Infection Hospital (RSPI) Sulianti Saroso, Jakarta, Ahad (14/5), numbering four people.

Three patients were treated in intensive maintenance space (ICU), one him again in the Intensive Cempaka Maintenance.

The patient beinisial "B", was four years old, was treated in ICU since May 11.

"B" became the patient with suspect bird flu because of having his family's member with initials "M." (43 years) beforehand has suffered avian influenza.

"M." became the patient suspect bird flu/because of having his property poultry that died.

"M. was" treated" in ICU RSPI Sulianti Saroso since last May 8.

Moreover, the patient with initials "Mr" (12 years) also was treated in ICU. "Mr" it was suspected suffered bird flu because his neighbour maintained the poultry.

Now the newest patient, the man had the initials "H" (27 years), was treated in Intensive Cempaka Maintenance space.

"H" it was suspected suffered bird flu because of maintaining the poultry.

()

Insanity is making the same mistakes and expecting different results....therefore...Those who don't learn from history are bound to go insane.
Linda View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2006 at 9:07pm
This is the translation that goes with the picture in the origional post The translation I have marked for picture one starts from 
the list at the bottom of the post highlighted in purple when you click on that one you see a picture of a grave.

The condition two patients that was treated in the Sulianti Saroso Infection Hospital, Jakarta North, since Monday set, increasingly improved.
Be based on penelitin the medical RSPI Sulianti team, only one patient that was expected suspect bird flu.
According to Deputy Director RSPI Sulianti, the doctor Sardikin Giriputro, the two patients, Mirza and Naru, that entered on May 8 set.
Results of the first inspection, the patient was named Naru the possibility not suspect bird flu.
However, to ascertain him, the hospital side was still being waiting for results of the laboratory of Hong Kong.
At this time, said Sardikin, the patient who was named Mirza was still being treated diruang the intensive maintenance (ICU), 
while Naru was moved to maintenance space of the isolation.
The condition for the two patients has been stable and increasingly improved.
Sardikin denied the existence ordered from the hospital about the evacuation of the patient's house.
According to him, that was the authority of the Health of the Service.
The hospital side only had the right to carry out the maintenance against the patient suspect bird flu.
According to Sardikin, the case of bird flu in Jakarta, descended.
This was proven for the last 10 days in May, RSPI Sulianti only received three patients.
(DEN)
Linda View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2006 at 9:12pm
This is the third translation from flupreppers purple bulleted list...looks as if the number of people is declining as only 3 were admitted to a certain hospital in the last 10 days from Jakarta.

The condition two patients that was treated in the Sulianti Saroso Infection Hospital, Jakarta North, since Monday set, increasingly improved.
Be based on penelitin the medical RSPI Sulianti team, only one patient that was expected suspect bird flu.
According to Deputy Director RSPI Sulianti, the doctor Sardikin Giriputro, the two patients, Mirza and Naru, that entered on May 8 set.
Results of the first inspection, the patient was named Naru the possibility not suspect bird flu.
However, to ascertain him, the hospital side was still being waiting for results of the laboratory of Hong Kong.
At this time, said Sardikin, the patient who was named Mirza was still being treated diruang the intensive maintenance (ICU), while Naru was moved to maintenance space of the isolation.
The condition for the two patients has been stable and increasingly improved.
Sardikin denied the existence ordered from the hospital about the evacuation of the patient's house.
According to him, that was the authority of the Health of the Service.
The hospital side only had the right to carry out the maintenance against the patient suspect bird flu.
According to Sardikin, the case of bird flu in Jakarta, descended.
This was proven for the last 10 days in May, RSPI Sulianti only received three patients
Linda View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2006 at 9:17pm
Here is number 4 it is so sad

The funeral took place in the atmosphere confused because the Rafael body was delivered by all the village community.

The atmosphere of the sorrow also appeared to the face of the two parents Rafael Ginting that to the funeral was done to still could not accept the situation that struck his son.

Parents of casualties were very much stricken, especially because of the existence of the ban from Adam's Hospital side the Medan Owner against the mourners to see the Rafael body.

When being brought the constellation of the hospital, the Rafael body also was not buried in the funeral parlour, but immediately was brought to the funeral of the family.

According to the hospital side, this was followed to avoid the spread of the bird flu virus.

Rafael was casualties of the five bird flu that died in this village.

Beforehand, Boni Karokaro (19 years) was reported died on Saturday early afternoon (13/5).

Boni was not alone.

The bird flu virus has claimed four lives in this family, including Boni Karkaro

Linda View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2006 at 9:21pm
This is the story that goes with the fifth one down

Metrotvnews.com, Medan: After could escape, a person from two patients suspect bird flu from the Simbelang Fortification Village, the Subdistrict of three bows, the Karo Regency, North Sumatra, had finally returned to the regional Public Hospital (RSUD) Adam the Owner, Medan, North Sumatra.

Currently, Jones Ginting, 25 years, was treated in isolation space of RSUD Adam the Owner.

Was based on information from the hospital side, Jones came back by being delivered by his family.

On arrival Jones, the number of patients suspect bird flu that was treated in RSUD Adam the Owner became two people.

The other patient was named Brenata, 1.6 years.

He currently receives the intensive maintenance because his condition has been very critical.

Jones with his relatives, Obviously Boru Ginting escaped from the hospital on Thursday set.

They felt annoyed because never knew the illness that was suffered.

The hospital side appealed Obviously to Boru Ginting immediately to return to the hospital because of the illness that was suffered by him very dangerous.

(BEY)

Linda View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2006 at 9:27pm
# 6...should I keep this up? are these repeat stories or old news?
this one from May 12

Metrotvnews.com, Karo: the Atmosphere of the Fortification Village, the Subdistrict of three bows, of the Karo Regency, North Sumatra, changed drastic.
The Boni Karokaro death news as fourth casualties as a result of the assumption of bird flu made the citizen of panic and restless and worried.
Casualties's neighbour chose to flee because frightened tertular.
Moreover, children were from the Fortification Village avoided by his friends in their school.
The fear of the citizen also did not subside although being done by spraying disinfektan.
Why not, kept animals like the pig and the chicken still wandering.
Critical him the problem of bird flu in the Karo Regency, this awakened the Government of the Deli Serdang Regency took steps in vigilance.
Officially the Deli Serdang Health gave counselling to the citizen of the matter of the handling and anticipation when having the citizen who was attacked by the similar illness the bird flu virus.
(BEY)
Metrotvnews.com, Medan: two patients suspect bird flu that could be treated in Adam's central Public Hospital the Owner, Medan, North Sumatra, suddenly left the hospital, on Thursday (11/5).
Both of them refused to be treated because of not yet having the assurance about the illness that was suffered by him.
Two patients suspect this bird flu, namely Jones Ginting and Obviously Boru Ginting.
Both of them chose to return to his house in Kabanjahe, the Karo Regency, North Sumatra.
Both of them insisted on coming home, although being kept by the hospital side.
With the return of two patients, currently, only remained at two people more the patient suspect bird flu that was treated in RSUP Adam the Owner.
They were Brenata Boru Tarigan and Boni Karokaro.
While one other patient, namely Rafael Ginting also still was undergoing the maintenance in Elizabeth's Hospital, Medan.
(DEN)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2006 at 9:30pm
As someone said earlier it is when you actually see what the effects this virus has on peoples lives it brings to home how devastating and sad this bird flu really is and certainy will continue to be for the foreseeable future!
Linda View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2006 at 9:32pm
This goes with the seventh down on flupreppers purple bulleted list.

Metrotvnews.com, Jakarta: the Department of the decisive Health of four citizens of the Subdistrict of three bows, the Karo Regency, North Sumatra, was infected by bird flu.

That was justified by Pengendalian Breakingprep Penyakit Director General and Department of Health environmental Sanitation, I Nyoman Kandun in Jakarta, on Friday (12/5).

Kandun said the Department of Health Body of Health Research And Development checked five from from eight cases suspect bird flu that was reported, four including being positive bird flu.

However, Kandun did not detail the identity four positive patients were infected by bird flu.

According to Kandun, the Department of Health continued to carry out case investigation of bird flu in North Sumatra.

However, for the time being this bird flu virus it was suspected came from the waste of the poultry that was used as fertiliser by the local inhabitants.

Beforehand, eight citizens of the Karo Regency were reported as the patient suspect bird flu.

Four including dying after getting the maintenance in Adam's Hospital the Owner, Medan, North Sumatra.

Linda View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2006 at 9:38pm
This is #8... 2 more to go. I think the important thing here is now there is no denying reading through these captions there are 2 clusters in Indonesia and they are still blaming it on crap....literally

Metrotvnews.com, Medan: Other the sufferer suspect bird flu died in Adam's Hospital the Owner, Medan, North Sumatra, on Friday (12/5) struck 13.
45 WIB. casualties who were named Boni Karokaro increased the number of the extended family's Karokaro members who died in close time.
Beforehand, they lost his family's three members.
The body afterwards direct in brought to Kabanjahe, the Karo Regency, North Sumatra, to be buried.
Was based on the family's information, the Boni body was buried this afternoon in the location that was separated with three casualties beforehand.
Up to now, in Adam's space of the Hospital isolation the Owner was still being met by two patients suspect other bird flu namely Reneita Ginting (1 year) and Rafael Ginting (10 years).
Whereas two other patients, Jones Ginting and Obviously Boru Ginting, left the hospital unilaterally because of wanting to be treated in the house.
Casualties died beforehand was Roy Karokaro, Anta Boru Ginting, and your mother Roy Karokaro.
(/BEY)

Edited by Linda - May 15 2006 at 9:45pm
Linda View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2006 at 9:44pm
The last 2 have no other news just repeats of the others. I was truly hoping this would say something about the nurses who were tested or the others. I wonder if some of those stories were a case of misleading reports or translations...I guess only time will tell.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2006 at 9:57pm
Well done Linda thanks
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2006 at 4:58am
Linda...thank you so much for all your trouble....I read every one......Now I can go back and look at the video's and pictures...

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2006 at 7:30am
Yes, thank you very much for all your work and trouble, Linda.

I agree, it is sad to read these accounts, a family who lost their son, one where almost the entire family died. To imagine the grief, the situation there, and think that is "only" one case, makes this whole thing that much more awful...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic