Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Pandemic Prepping Forums > General Prepping Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Recipes Attention Albert please read

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Recipes Attention Albert please read
    Posted: May 17 2006 at 10:42am

Albert I am hoping you would consider making a recipes thread a sticky.

I have stockpiled some stuff and I know from hurricane experience canned stew and vienna sausages will get old fast.  Anyone have creative recipes to make out of canned tuna, chicken, shrimp etc?  I am considering trying a shrimp creole recipe substituting canned shrimp in place of fresh.  May try using the solution the shrimp is canned in as part of the water needed for cooking the rice and omitting salt (hopefully will attain more of a "shrimp" flavor doing that).
honeybee View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2006 at 6:42am
you will need to experiment to combine these to your own taste - mix Campbells Chedder Cheese Soup, tuna and Pasta for a casserole.  Adding Cream of Mushroom will add flavor/appeal also.
Honeybee
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2006 at 8:20pm
There are several recipe threads on the Survival Tips board that are made from preps, canned goods, Ramen etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic