Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Coronavirus Pandemic: Prepping Forums > Medical Intervention & Prevention
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Alkaline body fluids suppress any virus

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fan43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alkaline body fluids suppress any virus
    Posted: May 24 2006 at 8:07am
Long story short - read up briefly on some work Otto Warburg did when he won a Noble Prize in 1932 for his work on the cellular respiration of Cancer cells. Use the following search key: Warburg prime cause cancer.

Warburg found that cancer cells live when the ph balance of the body is very low, too much acidity, ie 4.0-5.0. Everything we eat or drink is either alkaline or acidic. Fruits and vegetables are the only alkaline things. Red meat, fried foods, fatty foods, coffee, alcohol and soda pop for instance are acidic.  The scale runs like this from +20 (good) to -40 (bad). Pork and hamburger are -40. steak is -35, chicken and fish are -20, pasta is -15. Spinach is +20( the best) brocolli and blue berrys are also very high.

Cancer cells die when the ph balance is say over 7.4. It may take a long time to kill those cells.  This method also pertains to any virus which should include the bird flu. I have not seen any other research on this outside of Warburgs work.  (Please do not suggest batteries as alkaline)
Does any one else have any knowledge of what influence, no pun intended, alkalinity may make on the bird flu?
fan43 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fan43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2006 at 8:19am
Just to mention quickly the above alkaline/acidity method is how the Chinese cure cancer by neutralizing body acid with various herbs.  Try to get a hold of a Discover magazine article from June 1999 on how "mothers breast milk" kills cancer cells. Calcium neutralizes acid and the resulting alkalinity kills the cancer cells. Also try to get hold of an NBC Dateline show from a few years ago where 12 women with late stage 3 and early stage 4 breast cancer were treated by a Chinese herbalist as a last ditch effort to save their lives as American medicine failed them. The study was done in conjunction with the UCLA School of Medicine using only herbs. I can't remember for sure but two or three of the women survived when all 12 were given up for dead. Remarkable recovery. There has to be something to this!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2006 at 9:24am
I have studied some on the FDA and their approved drugs. There are a lot of cures out there, but the FDA with their cohorts in the drug indrusty, have tried to label the use of anything but their drugs as snake oil and even dangerous. I guess all the hundreds of thousands of people their drugs have killed is not a point one should make.
Mayy View Drop Down
advanced Member
advanced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2006 at 10:09pm

"Does any one else have any knowledge of what influence, no pun intended, alkalinity may make on the bird flu?"

hi...

when i listened to a discussion on this...  it was on tv and the fellow had a book out on remedies they don't want you to know... he intimated cancer was less likely to happen if you took calcium.

I will check Dr. Weil's site also.

here is his opinion...  there was no scientific basis for butter on burns
either, but most plastic surgens tell patients to use ointment to reduce
scarring... 

calendula View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calendula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2006 at 8:48am
FYI:  Alkaline body does ward off disease, in studies of cancer patients have been found to have very acidic bodies, so it makes sense.  We can help keep our bodies alkaline by drinking good water(not tap), eating seasonal fruits and vegetables ( preferably organic) and exercise.  IF it works for cancer...perhaps might work with bird flu as well.
I am not here to reason, I am here to create"
figure'n it out View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote figure'n it out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2006 at 9:12am
Please read concerning Alkalinity and batereria... I too belive that the bodies PH is so critical. On a daily basis, our bodies strive to maintain a proper balance! Consider the following with regards to complications associated w/ H5N1 ie: Secondary Pneumonia, etc.
Reference:Folk Medicine, By D.C. Jarvis, M.D. Copyright 1958 Appendix E " Harmful Bacteria and Alkalinity"    ( Me summarizeing for you)...Pathogenic Bacteria such as Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Pneumococcus, H. Influenza, Meneningococcus, and so on... basically these baterias had a more favorable reaction for growth in soil with high alkaline ratios. (page 191 in book- Appendix E) he goes on to say, And I quote "It become apparent as one studies this list, that micro-organisms harmful to the human body grow on an alkaline soil. This is particularly interesting in the light of the evidence that in dariy cows and human beings alike, a instinct exists which leads them to seek an acid intake." "In the light of the above evidence ( He is referring to a chart on page 191 of different bacteria listed, and reaction growth factors obtained when tested in alkaline soil), it seems reasonalbe to suspect that pathogenic bacteria which are harmful to the body are in the world for another purpose than to cause sickness in human beings. Nature has spread acid vegetation about with a lavish hand, apparently to prevent infestation of the body with pathogenic microorganisms. The instinct of the body leading animals and humans to seek acid vegetation and acid liquids has been given as a protection."   End quote. Something to think about Huh, guys? Some of our most powerful flu fighting vitamins and minerals come from acidic sources. Let us know if any one can find more info on this.

Please let me make it clear that this is in no way an attempt to steal, rewrite or copy Dr. Jarvis' literature. I am only shareing resources to those that otherwise would have no access.
history repeats its self
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2006 at 8:54am
I'm glad to see this topic.  I have seen this subject before in my yoga/ayurvedic studies.  Ayurvedic medicine stresses the balancing of the body for optimum health and vitality.  There is a spiritual ayurvedic doctor Master Mantak Chia who has very interesting information on this subject.  I am not sure if I can post links to websites but for now search out info on the alkalarian diet for further info on the subject. 
Richard Tansey View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richard Tansey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2016 at 9:44am
THIS IS NO WAY TO TAKE AWAY FROM VIKA,THAT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR YEAR'SBUT NOT IN NUMBER'S THAT COULD BE AS A EPERDEMIC,E-BOLA PEOPLE DID'NT KNOW IT WAS AIR BONE.THOSE PAPER MASK'WERE A JOKE.BUT LIKE VIKA IT,OKAY YOUR POUR BACTERIA ON UNFINISD TILE AND GROUT,THE BACTERIA WILL GET CAUGHT IN THE GROUT,AS E-BOLA WILL GO RIGHT THROUGH IT.THE ZIKA VIRUS IS IN THE SALIVRY GLAND.7.0 IS NUETRAL BUT 7.4 IS MORE ALKALINE.NEED MORE INFO I HEARD VIKA CAN NOT LIVE IN ALKALINE,BUT WHAT DOSE THAT MEAN,E BOLA GO'S DORMENT .VIKA CAN BE STOPPED
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic