Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Sneak Preview - New Site

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedTea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2006 at 4:56pm
Spiffy, I'm a coordinator now! Big smile I really do like the new site, seems much easier to navigate and find information!
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2006 at 7:17pm
Albert,

I'm the Iowa Coordinator on the new site, however, my status on this site is Valued Member and so when I try to enter the Coordinator room I get this message:
Error
Only members with sufficient permission can access this page.

What to do?   Embarrassed     Thank you for letting us help!
DAX COM View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAX COM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2006 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by 4thegirls 4thegirls wrote:

Albert,

I'm the Iowa Coordinator on the new site, however, my status on this site is Valued Member and so when I try to enter the Coordinator room I get this message:
Error
Only members with sufficient permission can access this page.

What to do?   Embarrassed     Thank you for letting us help!
I'll post the problem up in the CR.  I'm sure the problem will be corrected as soon as Albert realizes there is one.
Dax
DAX COM View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAX COM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2006 at 6:46am
4thegirls:  You're all fixed up now.
Dax
DAX COM View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAX COM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2006 at 6:48am

TexasGirl was busy overnight!

Dax
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2006 at 5:02pm
Lol.  It was actually quite interesting searching other states.  I was nervous about it but it all fell into place.  Just wish I had more time to do more digging.  Hey, maybe tonight....Big smile
mrgillman View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrgillman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2006 at 8:47pm
sorry, but I think the design of the "OTHER" site is dull....I really enjoyed coming here because it was visually interesting...the other site feels like a medical application.
....content of course as good as this site!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic