Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Catching a whiff of something

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
advanced Member
advanced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whispering wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2006 at 9:55pm
Uh, that's the number of posts that he has total, not the post number... I would suggest learning about the messageboard a little more before you go spouting tripe like this. Sorry for the bluntness, but gracious, it's rather annoying to find a conspiracy theorist in every single thread...
I'll stick to my imposter thread.
You must learn the past, in order to understand the future.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2006 at 5:53am
Just because someone posts here doesn't make that an exclusive.

MAJDAD post on!

As time goes on here and this "monster storm" approaches I hope people will cease attacking others. There is no need for this type of tangent at this point in time.

When working in retail employees notice all the time that certain customers come in after having a bad day at work, or home, and they take their stress and dump it on the nearest employee that just happens to say or do the wrong thing. That employee may or may not have done anything wrong.

The only reason that I bring this up is that I have noticed that my family seems very snappy and short tempered lately. This underlying current will only get worse until the "event". The stress is coming from the discrepancy between an urge to fight or flee with no stimulus to cause the action. We are on edge. We need to be on edge, somewhat, but we should have physical activity in our lives to reduce those biochemicals that remain circulating in our systems...just a thought...I take a walk...and some other stress relieving activities.

I hope my online "family" does not succumb to argumentativeness and pettiness. Both of my families are just too important.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2006 at 6:34am
Actually .... I just choose to ignore it! (not this page, but there have been others) And it's a lot easier to do out in cyberspace than it is in an actual room Wink.  If you don't like something ... just skip over it! There's plenty more on the other pages to keep us all interested! -k
Pegasus View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pegasus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2006 at 6:41am
     I personally find it comforting to know that the military is doing something to keep active with preparations to protect us in whatever capacity they are able to any situation.  Remember these are men & women trained to deal with large populations (transportation, food, shelter, medical care, crowd control) and working with whatever supplies they have access to at the time.  If the military movement suddenly dried up and went into hiding, well THAT would be a sign to panic. 
     Everyone, including MAJDAD, should feel free to post the activity they see in their areas, and the rest of us simply need to remember this is information for us to possibly piece together in a larger puzzle.  Or it may go to an entirely different puzzle.  Either way, remember it is just that, a piece of information.  Read it, file it (in perspective) as you see fit in your mind, and go on about your life. 
     If it moves you to constructive actions, all the better but don't let it turn you into a 'deer in headlights'.  Contact your local government, ask about their NIMS (National Incident Management System) compliance and if they are offering training to the general public on ICS (Incident Command System).  This, in short, is a standardized on-scene emergency management framework used by various jurisdictions and agencies, both public and private, to organize and manage operations.  My understanding is that this is not a mandatory strucuture for anyone but the Federal goverment but that Federal aid/grants in preparation for and relief from localize disasters will soon be tied directly to following this guideline.  There is a place in this system for everyone of any ability.   
  For more information go to www.fema.gov/NIMS
     "We do not know the true value of moments until they have undergone the test of memory."   unknown author
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2006 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Doodlebug Doodlebug wrote:

Oh great. 
Annie, remove my (-) dashes for the correct link.

http://www.f-luwik-ie.com/pmwiki.php?n=Forum.CatchingAWhiffOfSomething

I don't understand why we're censored from mentioning this site if it's relevant to the topic at hand.
Thanks Doddlebug. The site had the correct title with no words and the disclaimer read only, with nothing to read? Obviously someone else had the same feelings you did about the posts. Thank you for your sharp eye. I just hate being dubed. Annie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic