Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese


Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Rooms > The Dungeon
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - TO JACKSDAD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Online Discussion: Tracking new emerging diseases and the next pandemic

Topic ClosedTO JACKSDAD

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Crabby View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Topic: TO JACKSDAD
    Posted: August 03 2016 at 10:09pm
One more point that I'd like to make here is this.

White people ARE the problem because it's been ingrained in us to be "politically correct" and not speak the truth about young black violence. All over this country young black youths are indiscriminately beating up on whites, Asians, and Mexicans. Many of these young black kids grow up without fathers and don't have respect for anyone especially white people! They've gotten out of control with their flash mobs, knockout games, rioting, looting, and killing.

White reporters have been slanting the news towards the supposed victim, the black kid, when the real victims are whites. White people ARE the problem because we're too scared to speak about this when we know that we're right! Black gang leaders are adding fuel to the fire by making sure their recruits hate non-black people. Young black kids gain greater status in their gangs for their vicious assaults and THAT'S A FACT!

As soon as white people stand up and take a stand against this insanity, this nonsense is going to stop. It's long overdue.

This post is probably going to be deleted or moved, but I'M CALLING A SPADE A SPADE RIGHT HERE AND NOW!

Black parents better get their kids under control right now or there will be hundreds of Trayvon Martin's. I'm NOT advocating any kind of violence and don't want violence, but I see this coming from miles away.
Back to Top
Crabby View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2016 at 6:42pm
Excuse me for not knowing exactly which of the hundreds of black organizations stand for some black people versus all black people.
So if the Black Lives Matter doesn't represent black folk, then what entity does? Is there an organization that represents all black people or not?

I'm not the one over-generalizing, the group "Black Lives Matter" is, so why don't you tell them that they don't stand for all black people.

Perhaps the black community needs to take a deep breath and figure out what they stand for and what they don't because it is pretty confusing for lots of people. White people can become very confused as to what black people want in this world because there are too many identities associated with blacks. Blacks want equality, but then purposefully create segregation which is obvious by the hundreds of "all black" organizations that are in existence. So, which is it? Segregation or equality? I'm confused.

What about the NAACP? I thought it was in bad taste these days to say "colored people". So, does the NAACP represent all black folk or not? Should they change their name to National Association for the Advancement of African Americans or NAAA?

Negro was simply a shortened version of Negroid which is the official race name along with Caucasoid and Mongoloid. Next week the word "black" will be out and something else will be substituted in its place. What on earth will it be? I won't even hazard a guess.

When will black people ever be happy with whatever they're called such that it doesn't matter anymore? When people or groups have enough self-esteem they don't care what they're called. I don't mind being called whitey, honky, gringo, or whatever because it simply doesn't matter to me. I don't even care if you want to call me racist. My heart isn't fully in that, but more and more I'm leaning in that direction and I own it!

I've gotten a little gun shy over the years and for good reason because so much is taken the wrong way or out of context and too much is assumed about white people that shouldn't be. Years ago I was accused of being racist by my girlfriend's boyfriend simply because I didn't have the time to talk with the two of them. I couldn't have cared less who my girlfriend dated or lived with. Because it didn't matter to me! However, I was accused of something that wasn't true. Why did this black guy instantly jump to the conclusion that I was racist when I wasn't? Why wouldn't someone like me get confused and leery over the years? As I got older I realized that there were lots of times that blacks misunderstood white people based on their own prejudices. Why are blacks given the luxury of misunderstanding white people, but not the other way around?   

White people are happy with who they are and I think that it is time for the blacks to be happy also.

Be proud of who you are! If you settle for anything less then you've brought that on yourselves.

We should all be able to co-exist in peace, but it becomes hard over one's lifetime when racism is thrown in white people's faces over and over and over again. Black people perceive all sorts of things as being racist when they aren't and that's a fact! When blacks want to perceive something as racist then they are making a choice to do so whether it is true or not. As long as there is some entity or person to blame then racism is an easy and convenient word to throw at somebody. Well, I'm sick of it! Perhaps that's why I've become a little racist myself. My racism isn't a hatred or even dislike of blacks, but a leeriness such that I've learned that it's best to keep a healthy distance. I'm tired of being taken the wrong way. In a previous post I told how I was coming back to my desk at work with fried chicken which they only had a couple of times a year. I love fried chicken! My co-worker, a black woman, was walking towards me and I told her that they had fried chicken today. She replied; "What are you telling me for!" WELL, EXCUSE ME! Why wouldn't I get gun shy when I meant no harm at all, but it was extremely obvious that she thought I meant something by my friend chicken comment. WOW! I knew right then and there that I was going to keep an arms distance away from her. From then on it was simply hello and keep on walking.

I had a black co-worker who said that being called ma'am was a no-no in her culture. WOW! I thought ma'am was a shortened version of madam. What's wrong with that? Again, it proved to me that I had to be leery of this woman because I didn't know what she was going to take the wrong way next and I wanted to keep my job. So, once again, I adopted the attitude of hello, and keep on walking.

By the way I've never meant any single person offense even though I probably have offended some people and I'm sorry for that because it really isn't in my nature to be racist. I've said that I've become racist over the years and I think that has to do with being gun shy around blacks because anything and everything is taken out of context.

Until blacks quit throwing the race card around, then nothing will ever change. How can it? As for me I've grown quite gun shy over the years and I've had lots of reasons for becoming this way. My version of racism isn't a hatred of blacks or even a dislike of blacks, it grew out of self-preservation and leeriness over the years, enough that I want to keep a healthy distance apart from them for fear of being accused of something that I didn't mean or do. (Pavlov's Dog.)

Back to Top
arirish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: June 19 2013
Location: Arkansas
Status: Offline
Points: 38405
Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2016 at 9:17am
LOL! It must be the Dog Days! Nothing better to talk about! All you Mods keep up the good work!
Buy more ammo!
Back to Top
jacksdad View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
Avatar

Joined: September 08 2007
Location: San Diego
Status: Online
Points: 42646
Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2016 at 7:06am
Originally posted by Crabby Crabby wrote:

Now I'm the one who's laughing. Read this crap!

There are 6 boxes that you have to click on to read all the demands of black people.


All the demands of black people? I have black friends and family, and I'm pretty sure those aren't their demands. Over generalization and racial stereotyping like this is why your posts get edited.

Originally posted by Crabby Crabby wrote:

Just so you know, my husband's ancestor was part of the "underground railroad" that helped blacks escape slavery.


So it's okay to be racist because you married into a family that had good people in it?




"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
Back to Top
Satori View Drop Down
Senior Advisor Group
Senior Advisor Group
Avatar

Joined: June 03 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 28645
Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2016 at 4:59am
posted without comment

BLM FURY! Calling For Student Body VP Removal For THIS Simple Comment, You WON’T Believe What She Said

h ttp://www.theburningplatform.com/2016/08/01/blm-fury-calling-for-student-body-vp-removal-for-this-simple-comment-you-wont-believe-what-she-said/#more-128073



Back to Top
Satori View Drop Down
Senior Advisor Group
Senior Advisor Group
Avatar

Joined: June 03 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 28645
Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2016 at 4:39pm
Complete list of Black Lives Matter agenda
apparently they are trying to morph into an on going political movement

"End The War On Black People" - BlackLivesMatter Demands Reparations, Investments, Political Power


http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-01/end-war-black-people-blacklivesmatter-demands-reparations-investments-political-powe



posted for INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY

I neither approve nor disapprove of their stated goals


I will say however that I think race relations in this country are gonna get a lot worse before they get better


Back to Top
Crabby View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2016 at 4:14pm
Now I'm the one who's laughing. Read this crap!

There are 6 boxes that you have to click on to read all the demands of black people.

https://policy.m4bl.org/

Some of these are laughable such as,

3.An end to money bail, mandatory fines, fees, court surcharges and “defendant funded” court proceedings.

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY! MONEY! MONEY!
https://policy.m4bl.org/reparations/

1.A progressive restructuring of tax codes at the local, state, and federal levels to ensure a radical and sustainable redistribution of wealth.

2.An end to the privatization of education   (REALLY?)

5.Protection and increased funding for Black institutions including Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU’s), Black media and cultural, political and social formations.


All this is pure BS!

Just so you know, my husband's ancestor was part of the "underground railroad" that helped blacks escape slavery. My husband's aunt inherited her home through the generations. It's located in Boonesboro, MD. There is a long tunnel out of a secret room in the basement which led to the woods quite a distance from the home.

Also, one of MY ancestors fought for the Union Army.

So, why do we have to make reparations to black people when our ancestors were on their side to begin with?

I'm sorry if I'm not feeling the "love" anymore like my ancestors did.
Back to Top
Medclinician View Drop Down
Senior Advisor Group
Senior Advisor Group
Avatar
Member Since December, 2005

Joined: July 08 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 22812
Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2016 at 4:13am
Originally posted by Albert Albert wrote:

emerging bugs, of which we're probably over due for a new one fairly soon.



Australia and local Zika spread in South Florida. Entertaining thread though.

Med
"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Back to Top
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin


Joined: April 24 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 39316
Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2016 at 3:42am
Dang,  Crabby lol.      If you know JD then you knows he's a pretty good guy.    JD is being pretty fair since you've been here a long time.  

The forum usually goes wildly off topic during the summer months and when flu is slow and there's a lull in emerging bugs, of which we're probably over due for a new one fairly soon.

Speaking of going off topic, hope your husband is doing okay Techno.  
https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
Back to Top
Technophobe View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Avatar

Joined: January 16 2014
Location: Scotland
Status: Online
Points: 53930
Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2016 at 12:43am
Crabby, why is everyone who disagrees with you a hypocrite, sorry I mean: "HYPOCRITE!"?

Behaving in a racist manner yourself, whilst pointing out racist behavior in other groups, seems to me to put you in that category.


Absence of proof is not proof of absence.
Back to Top
Crabby View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2016 at 10:19pm
PENHAM, YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE!

You say that this isn't a race relations board, but you allow talk about every other subject under the sun such as global warming, the middle east, guns, gardens, EMP's, etc. Why then do you have an "off topic discussion" or the "dungeon"?

Why is it that you're singling out a topic that I didn't start, but joined in on? The original topic that started all of this was posted by Med titled "The Children of Anarchy-Racism and Hate in America".

Do you remember where Med said this? "This in no way justified what was a clear racial and violent act in the killing of five white Dallas police officers."

Do you also remember where Med said this? "We have reached a point in popular music where songs exemplify the abuse of women, violence to the innocent, and where it is cool to take an person who has done nothing wrong to anyone and kill them or hurt them badly just to score points in the 'Hood'."

In fact someone took down my post where I quoted the black rap lyrics about killing white people because they were deemed too offensive. Was it taken down because the blacks on this forum don't want this stuff exposed on the internet for what it is? Those lyrics didn't offend me. It just made me mad and demonstrates the hypocrisy of racism in America.

So, you're being pretty hypocritical to NOW say that this isn't a race relations board. Did you also miss Med's comment where he said this? "One thing you will probably never see - with all the spin and outcry about discrimination, is calling any act racism against a white person."

Did you not notice this comment either? "Racism can be against any race including white people and often is."




You only want to silence posts when they hit a nerve, apparently a big one from the looks of it. Why so?

Just tonight I heard on our 6:00PM news that the black and white ministers in our community met with law enforcement to discuss "unity". Why do you think they want to talk about unity all of a sudden? It's because crap is happing in this country. Race relations are at an all time low considering the supposed progress that's been made over the past 40 or 50 years, so why now all of a sudden? Or has something been simmering below the surface in the black community all along and it is just now boiling up again?

There's a heck of a lot of survival talk on this forum. Perhaps everyone here ought to think about the break down in our society that is starting to happen.

Never before in my life time have I ever seen so much chaos that's occurring right now in this country and it is VERY racially motivated. You can stick your heads in the sand all you want or silence people for wanting to talk about it, but people had better wake up to what's going on around them. My fear is that this is just the tip of the iceberg of what lies ahead.

So, really, when it comes down to it you discriminate against some people here, but not others. I just happen to be a little more honest about my feelings here than other people because they're afraid to say what I've already said. Obviously I've struck a nerve and not everyone agrees with what I have to say, but I'll bet you there are white people on this forum who do, but they're too chicken ***** to come right out and say it for fear of being banned from this forum or have their posts deleted like mine have. Med just has a little more finesse than I do.
I'm to the point where I don't give a crap. I'm so absolutely disgusted with the bad black behavior that is going on and the fact that there are few black people standing up against this criminal behavior.

And the recent incendiary black behavior is EXACTLY why I'm becoming racist myself. I was never raised that way, but I just can't help the way I've been feeling lately. Rather than constantly silencing me you should try and understand me.
Back to Top
jacksdad View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
Avatar

Joined: September 08 2007
Location: San Diego
Status: Online
Points: 42646
Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2016 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Penham Penham wrote:

1. No one hates you (as you mentioned in your post)
2. This is not a race relations discussions board, but I am sure there are some out there if you choose to find some to discuss your issues in.
3. Freedom of speech- this forum is paid for/owned by someone, we have been requested to moderate it. When you offend and we get complaints we look into it.
4. Every moderator here has been moderating on this board a good number of years, for a long time it was just myself and the owner. All the moderators here do an excellent job! Thank you mods for all your hard work!




"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
Back to Top
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
Avatar
Moderator

Joined: February 09 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11553
Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2016 at 7:52pm
1. No one hates you (as you mentioned in your post)
2. This is not a race relations discussions board, but I am sure there are some out there if you choose to find some to discuss your issues in.
3. Freedom of speech- this forum is paid for/owned by someone, we have been requested to moderate it. When you offend and we get complaints we look into it.
4. Every moderator here has been moderating on this board a good number of years, for a long time it was just myself and the owner. All the moderators here do an excellent job! Thank you mods for all your hard work!
Back to Top
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser


Joined: January 20 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 17170
Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2016 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Crabby Crabby wrote:

Then let them come at me and explain why we can't discuss these issues below that I've raised or why they personally feel offended.

Segregation by blacks in their exclusive black only groups of which are lots of them.
Knock out games (black on white crime)
Flash mobs of stores (black youths)
Rioting/looting/burning (Black youths in St. Louis and Baltimore.)
Killing of police (black hate crimes against police of all races)

I've openly admitted that I've become more racist as I've aged. I don't hate all black people any more than I like all white people. I don't care who you are, if you do the crime, you should do the time. However, these new trends in black lawlessness are hard to ignore and the situation is not getting any better.

Does anyone in the black community here have the answers as to why this is happening or are they afraid to speak truthfully about it for fear of being labeled a racist themselves? Can they be honest with themselves? I want to know!

You can delete my posts a thousand times, but the current situation isn't going away.

The issue that I have is that important black people in this country don't seem to want to address these issues in public. Are they secretly wanting this stuff to get worse for some reason? What am I missing?

People here can hate me all they want, but I'm a law abiding citizen. My only crime is to have opinions and to voice them. I think that's a little thing called "freedom of speech".

If people on this forum feel so strongly about my posts, then I'd rather they confront the issues that I've raised rather than attack me personally or constantly delete my posts.

The single detailed explanation of all of my posts that were deleted was for using the supposed derogatory word "gals". WOW!

If the moderators have found certain posts offensive, then point out exactly how they've been offensive rather than this generalized BS that they hide behind simply because they don't agree or like what I've said.




Crabby, some of us work in law enforcement.  Be careful what you post on forums, assume you are being watched.  
< ="cosymantecnisbfw" co="cs" id="SILOBFWID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;">
CRS, DrPH
Back to Top
Technophobe View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Avatar

Joined: January 16 2014
Location: Scotland
Status: Online
Points: 53930
Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2016 at 4:51am
I also hid some of your posts, Crabby.  You lump everyone of the same color together, or at least appear to.

Some "white" people behave as badly as the "black" people you single out as examples.  Most people of any color behave very well, and do none of those things.

As I attempted to point out to you: You can support the nice people or the nasty: AND YOU ARE DOING THE LATTER!!!  This makes you one of the "white" examples of bad behavior, maybe not one of the extreme ones, but bad enough!

The discussions you want to start, whereas they are legal under the US constitution, are not helpful, pleasant, balanced or fair.  The arguments they spawn help no one, "black or white".  They offend kind innocent "black" people by tarring them with the same brush as your hateful examples.  To reply in kind would only do the same thing to kind innocent "white" people.  I wish to offend neither: that is why I hide instead of argue.

Finally, such arguments do not belong here.  This is a survivalist/flu monitoring website, not a place for political discussion.   There are plenty of political forums out there who would consider your postings valid arguments.  Why not post there and stop offending my friends and family (Willowby Brat is my husband!)?

So I will continue to monitor and hide your rantings. 
Absence of proof is not proof of absence.
Back to Top
jacksdad View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
Avatar

Joined: September 08 2007
Location: San Diego
Status: Online
Points: 42646
Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2016 at 11:31pm
We've tried to tell you why your posts are being hidden, but you don't seem to want to listen. If this is indeed Elver, as many of the mods (myself included) believe, we went around and around with this the last time you were here, and ended up at the same impasse.
That ended with you deleting most of your own posts if memory serves. Pretty ironic, all things considered.






"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
Back to Top
Crabby View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2016 at 9:16pm
Then let them come at me and explain why we can't discuss these issues below that I've raised or why they personally feel offended.

Segregation by blacks in their exclusive black only groups of which are lots of them.
Knock out games (black on white crime)
Flash mobs of stores (black youths)
Rioting/looting/burning (Black youths in St. Louis and Baltimore.)
Killing of police (black hate crimes against police of all races)

I've openly admitted that I've become more racist as I've aged. I don't hate all black people any more than I like all white people. I don't care who you are, if you do the crime, you should do the time. However, these new trends in black lawlessness are hard to ignore and the situation is not getting any better.

Does anyone in the black community here have the answers as to why this is happening or are they afraid to speak truthfully about it for fear of being labeled a racist themselves? Can they be honest with themselves? I want to know!

You can delete my posts a thousand times, but the current situation isn't going away.

The issue that I have is that important black people in this country don't seem to want to address these issues in public. Are they secretly wanting this stuff to get worse for some reason? What am I missing?

People here can hate me all they want, but I'm a law abiding citizen. My only crime is to have opinions and to voice them. I think that's a little thing called "freedom of speech".

If people on this forum feel so strongly about my posts, then I'd rather they confront the issues that I've raised rather than attack me personally or constantly delete my posts.

The single detailed explanation of all of my posts that were deleted was for using the supposed derogatory word "gals". WOW!

If the moderators have found certain posts offensive, then point out exactly how they've been offensive rather than this generalized BS that they hide behind simply because they don't agree or like what I've said.



Back to Top
jacksdad View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
Avatar

Joined: September 08 2007
Location: San Diego
Status: Online
Points: 42646
Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2016 at 8:56pm
Not sure which one you're talking about, but I didn't say that I hadn't taken any of your posts down - just letting you know you're offending more people than you seem to realize. It's not an exclusive club by any means.




"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
Back to Top
Crabby View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2016 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by Medclinician Medclinician wrote:

It has been a long time since we have seen this kind of thing on AFT. It is clearly disruptive and a personal meaningless attack on an individual. Our family, including Jacksdad has been here and posting for years.


Sorry guy, but the attacks have come at me in the form of censorship.

There is supposed to be this little thing called "freedom of speech". I'm not hating on anyone, but stating my personal opinions about racism in general. It works both ways.

I have also been here years and am not a troll. I'm an honest individual who has some strong opinions about what is happening to our country and the protected few seem to get away with stirring up chaos and all anyone wants to do is sweep this crap under the rug.

Many of my posts were deleted without good reason other than they didn't agree with what I had to say.

By the way, Jacksdad was the only one up when my last post was taken down. Who else is there to blame?
Back to Top
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
Avatar
Moderator

Joined: February 09 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11553
Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2016 at 4:10pm
Jacksdad should not have to take all the heat, I have deleted quite a few of the posts myself.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down