Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
123456
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forum > Political Discussion > Politics - Political Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Australia: invasion day.....
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Online Discussion: Tracking new emerging diseases and the next pandemic since 2005; Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic Discussion Forum.

Australia: invasion day.....

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message
carbon20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: April 08 2006
Location: West Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 55586
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Australia: invasion day.....
    Posted: January 26 2021 at 1:06am

ABC News: Invasion Day rally sees thousands take to Melbourne streets, two men detained by police.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-26/australia-day-melbourne-invasion-day-protest-rally/13092528

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Back to Top
carbon20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: April 08 2006
Location: West Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 55586
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2021 at 1:21am

My opinion:

If this day causes so much hurt to our first peoples then .....

Change the day when Queen Elizabeth pops off the mortal  coil,

Then we become a republic 

And we can then all celebrate

The new Republic of Australia  Day.....

As true Blue Australians.......

One and All......

Black ,White and all rainbow colours in between...

 "you are we  are,

All Australians"

(from our national anthem)

take care all 😷😉....



Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Back to Top
Dutch Josh View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group


Joined: May 01 2013
Location: Arnhem-Netherla
Status: Offline
Points: 53352
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2021 at 2:04am

[url]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia#Prehistory[/url] or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia#Prehistory

Human habitation of the Australian continent is known to have begun at least 65,000 years ago,[45][46] with the migration of people by land bridges and short sea-crossings from what is now Southeast Asia.[47] The Madjedbebe rock shelter in Arnhem Land is recognised as the oldest site showing the presence of humans in Australia.[48] The oldest human remains found are the Lake Mungo remains, which have been dated to around 41,000 years ago.[49][50] These people were the ancestors of modern Indigenous Australians.[51] Aboriginal Australian culture is one of the oldest continual cultures on earth.[52]

At the time of first European contact, most Indigenous Australians were hunter-gatherers with complex economies and societies.[53][54] Recent archaeological finds suggest that a population of 750,000 could have been sustained.[55][56] Indigenous Australians have an oral culture with spiritual values based on reverence for the land and a belief in the Dreamtime.[57] The Torres Strait Islanders, ethnically Melanesian, obtained their livelihood from seasonal horticulture and the resources of their reefs and seas.[58] The northern coasts and waters of Australia were visited sporadically by Makassan fishermen from what is now Indonesia.[59]

DJ-Give native people back their part of history...history did not start with Europeans showing up...

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
~Albert Einstein
Back to Top
carbon20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: April 08 2006
Location: West Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 55586
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2021 at 2:49am

I am proud to be Australian ,(UK born)

proud of my fellow Australians protesting PEACEFULLY.....

 Recognising  what colonization did to our native peoples.....

We still have a ways to go.....

But we are moving forward.....

Not backwards.......

Advanced Australia Fair........

https://youtu.be/RD0C36vRBhw




Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Back to Top
cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group


Joined: August 13 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 5055
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2021 at 5:55am

The British Monarchy made most of the money when establishing Australia. They established colonies and sold off land allotments. They made out like bandits. They did this in other locations around the world too.  


The British royal family still has this money. Aboriginal money...


The royal family doesn't declare its wealth. Anyone who is royal is exempt. 


They are a criminal enterprise


My family were forced onto boats and enslaved by the British Monarchy to develop their land.

Back to Top
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member


Joined: March 29 2017
Status: Offline
Points: 5425
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2021 at 9:31pm

The Aborigines lived in the Stone Age and were violent and murderous - The British brought civilization 


The Aborigines even killed and ate their own children

https://archive.org/details/b29980112/mode/2up


The Real Australian Genocide — Aboriginal tribal wars, systematic infanticide, cannibalism of murdered children, a 2:1 ratio of men to women due to rape and murder. Here is the truth of life and death as an Aboriginal hunter gatherer.  https://quadrant.org.au/magazine/2020/10/life-and-death-in-pre-contact-aboriginal-australia/

Back to Top
carbon20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: April 08 2006
Location: West Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 55586
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2021 at 10:07pm

it was there country.....

For 60,000 years.....

The British invaded it......

No going back from that fact.......

And  in bringing "civilization" 

They commited acts that could hardly be called  civilized......

Same happen when everywhere white man bought "civilization".......

Let's not forget they thought they were going right......

Unfortunately they weren't.......


We should try to make some recompense and accept  what was done to them then was wrong.......

And try and rectify it......




Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Back to Top
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member


Joined: March 29 2017
Status: Offline
Points: 5425
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2021 at 4:09am

their


as in they killed and ate their own children


Aboriginal tribal wars, systematic infanticide, cannibalism of murdered children, a 2:1 ratio of men to women due to rape and murder. Here is the truth of life and death as an Aboriginal hunter gatherer.  https://quadrant.org.au/magazine/2020/



Back to Top
carbon20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: April 08 2006
Location: West Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 55586
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2021 at 2:16pm

And what were was the circumstances  that ,that occurred?

The "Civilized"  Nazis put 6 million people in Gas chambers!!!!!

Part of reconciliation  is understanding  the grievances  of the oppressed ,

Understanding  what was done and trying to repair the damage.....

We white folks did genocide  in Tasmania, there was a bounty for killing native people ,killed every last native on the island was that civilization or just a land grab.....?

Are you ok with that ?

After all were they God's children......what right did we have to force change on a society just because  they were different.......?

What right did we have ?

Non......

Just greed and better weapons to make the rich landowners richer wealthier and power.......

Do you know the reason why Australia  was settled by convicts ?

So the French  couldn't get a  foot hold.....



Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Back to Top
ViQueen24 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group
Avatar

Joined: May 14 2013
Location: Verona, PA
Status: Offline
Points: 9840
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ViQueen24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2021 at 10:59am

"Part of reconciliation  is understanding  the grievances  of the oppressed ,

Understanding  what was done and trying to repair the damage....."

This!^  If this had happened a long time ago, there would have been no need for Black Lives Matter.  Among many other things...

Back to Top
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member


Joined: March 29 2017
Status: Offline
Points: 5425
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2021 at 2:23pm

Originally posted by Kilt5 Kilt5 wrote:

their


as in they killed and ate their own children


Aboriginal tribal wars, systematic infanticide, cannibalism of murdered children, a 2:1 ratio of men to women due to rape and murder. Here is the truth of life and death as an Aboriginal hunter gatherer.  https://quadrant.org.au/magazine/2020/




Do you read books?


Have a read - http://webdoc.sub.gwdg.de/ebook/p/2005/strehlow-research/journeyhorseshoebend.pdf


read pages 56 to 60 especially

Back to Top
carbon20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: April 08 2006
Location: West Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 55586
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2021 at 2:49pm

Believe it or not...

I do .....

But I'm not one eyed enough to only see one side of a discussion......

Were Australia native peoples here first?

And what right did we have to invaded their country..?

Because we had the fire power....

Be careful how you answer that......

Looking to our  north 

IE , China's growing threat.....

If you read books you will know the Chinese had paper and gunpowder ,when most of Europeans were living in caves.....!!!!!

The ancient Britians And many many other cultures had human sacrifice,

Islamic state tortured and murdered,threw people off high rise buildings....only a few years ago.....

WE in this day an age are not responsible for what happened back in the day...

All we can do is right the wrongs that  where done and would be totally unacceptable in this day and age....(to  some !!!!!!)

first and foremost we must acknowledge those wrongs......

not to do do is a Craven act.....

take care all 😷😉




Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Back to Top
carbon20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: April 08 2006
Location: West Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 55586
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2021 at 2:55pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Day_Road

This book and the authors other two books might be

Be interesting to you ......

Not about Australia ,

About Canadian first peoples......

Opened my eyes....

Take care all 😷😉

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Back to Top
carbon20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: April 08 2006
Location: West Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 55586
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2021 at 2:59pm

To further broaden your mind


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tales_of_the_City

Read the series......I have the complete collection resc them 30 years ago......

Again my mind was opened........

Aldo this book.....

A must for all red necks.


https://g.co/kgs/KuMZLS

Yes I do read ......do you.....

Take care all 😷😉

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Back to Top
roni3470 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group
Avatar

Joined: August 30 2006
Location: Colorado
Status: Offline
Points: 3640
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roni3470 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2021 at 5:26pm

I read one book a month for my book club.  January was Hillbilly Elegy and February was American Dirt.  I have never read the novels you are referencing but I appreciate the suggestions.  I don't do serious really well.  Enough of that in the real world.  Care to give my a synopsis?

NOW is the Season to Know

that Everything you Do

is Sacred
Back to Top
cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group


Joined: August 13 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 5055
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2021 at 6:34pm

Bloddy hell, is this post still going... Interesting arguments. 

Those who say that the Abbo's should lose their land rights due to the barbarianism. Really! That's a strawman and myopic at best. Step back for a second and look at our own culture. We still kill babies while in the womb. We mutilate boys genitals. We kill our neighbor's with bombs and guns. I could go on for hours. We be crazy AF...


I've studied the Aboriginal history. Its amazing. They had the most extensive trading system. Their lands were very well defined and marked through out Australia. They were a nation of laws. Maybe not the same laws as ours, but they existed. And for 40,000 years. 


The British claim that Australia was "Terra Nullius" is plainly wrong.  


The Queen and British Anglo alliance still has an unfair advantage in the Australian market to this day. They literally have written into law that loans made by the Australian Government have to go through a panel. This panel just so happens to be managed by the Queen. And if you want to know what happens when you go outside this arrangement.. Just ask Gough Whitlam


The Queen is a tyrant. 

Back to Top
carbon20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: April 08 2006
Location: West Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 55586
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2021 at 7:44pm

Originally posted by cobber cobber wrote:

Bloddy hell, is this post still going... Interesting arguments. 

Those who say that the Abbo's should lose their land rights due to the barbarianism. Really! That's a strawman and myopic at best. Step back for a second and look at our own culture. We still kill babies while in the womb. We mutilate boys genitals. We kill our neighbor's with bombs and guns. I could go on for hours. We be crazy AF...


I've studied the Aboriginal history. Its amazing. They had the most extensive trading system. Their lands were very well defined and marked through out Australia. They were a nation of laws. Maybe not the same laws as ours, but they existed. And for 40,000 years. 


The British claim that Australia was "Terra Nullius" is plainly wrong.  


The Queen and British Anglo alliance still has an unfair advantage in the Australian market to this day. They literally have written into law that loans made by the Australian Government have to go through a panel. This panel just so happens to be managed by the Queen. And if you want to know what happens when you go outside this arrangement.. Just ask Gough Whitlam


The Queen is a tyrant. 

Agree......

Apart from the queen being a tyrant.....lol

Take care all 😷😉


Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Back to Top
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member


Joined: March 29 2017
Status: Offline
Points: 5425
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2021 at 3:02am

They used to kill and eat their own children


Wow is that OK by you?


The sun had sunk very low in the western sky before the waiting warriors could be reasonably certain that all members of the Irbmangkara camp had returned. Keeping under the cover of bushes and trees, the armed men crept forward with the relentless and uncanny skill of hunters used to stalking suspicious game animals. As soon as the clearing around the camp had been reached, they rushed in, like swift dingoes upon a flock of unsuspecting emus. Spears and boomerangs flew with deadly aim. Within a matter of minutes Ltjabakuka and his men were lying lifeless in their blood at their brush shelters. Then the warriors turned their murderous attention to the women and older children, and either speared or clubbed them to death. Finally, according to the grim custom of warriors and avengers, they broke the limbs of the infants, leaving them to die "natural deaths". The final number of the dead could well have reached the high figure of from eighty to a hundred men, women, and children. Before leaving the stricken camp, the bodies of all clubbed victims were prodded with spears to make certain that there was no life left in them. For the warriors had to be sure beyond all doubt that no eyewitnesses had survived who could later on incite reprisals against them. 


The next step taken by the survivors was the selection and the ceremonial dedication and fitting out of a revenge party, who would be commissioned to go out as leltja and kill all of the men responsible for the massacre, down to the last guilty participant. Messengers went out as far as Njenkuguna in Central Aranda territory, Ulamba and Jamba in Northern Aranda territory, and the Ellery Creek and Upper Finke valley portions of Western Aranda territory; and everywhere mourning rites took place for the dead during which moral support was enlisted for the punishment of the Irbmangkara raiders. Finally a small party of avengers, chosen for their special prowess with weapons and their special skills in bushcraft, was assembled near Manta on the Finke River, some miles upstream from Irbmangkara. Here the men were put through the special ritual which was believed to endow avengers with the ability to creep upon their unsuspecting victims in safety and to evade without difficulty the spears of their enemies. For, unlike a band of tnengka warriors capable of destroying a whole camp in broad daylight, the leltja were avengers who had to move stealthily through hostile territory in order to kill isolated individuals who had left the security of their main group camps. After passing through their special ritual, the members of this leltja party made their way down the Finke valley. Their 

leader was Nameia, who had by now fully recovered from his wounds. The party included at least two of Ltjabakuka's sons, also several of his close relatives. But the numbers of the avengers had to be kept to the lowest possible limits commensurate with safety. Possibly no more than ten men went out on this revenge expedition. They knew that it would take them at least a couple of years to achieve their retaliatory errand. For they were moving into the well-populated country of enemies who were expecting a reprisal visit, and who were therefore on their guard. They would have to pick their victims off, perhaps one man, and certainly no more than three men, at a time, preferably when they were out hunting; and after each kill the avengers would have to lie low for weeks till their victims' relatives had given up looking for them. They would have to live off the land in hostile territory, and often move about singly so that any persons sighted from a distance accidentally could not raise an alarm about a travelling band of warriors. But with their own lives continually at stake, these leltja avengers killed - and waited between kills - with the determination and the patience of highly intelligent beasts of prey. Sometimes the killing of a man might involve also the killing of his wife and children in order to wipe out all danger of eyewitness evidence. But slowly they achieved their purpose. One of the few Irbmangkara raiders who escaped retribution was Kangkia. He was cornered, but succeeded in convincing the avengers that he had been compelled by force to accompany the tnengka band, and that he had hung back during the at

tack so as not to kill anyone personally. After they had picked off the guilty Aranda warriors, Nameia's band of avengers moved from the Horseshoe Bend area across the South Australian border as far south as the Hamilton River; for some of the Matuntara men had gone down into this distant region. After that the avengers made their way back in a northwesterly direction into the Palmer valley. In the end even the dreaded and watchful Tjinawariti and the respected Kapaluru succumbed to their spears. After these final successes the avenging party hastened to return to the security of the Krichauff Ranges, probably at some point south of Alitera; and then they made their proud return journey up the Finke River into Western Aranda territory. Here they found that the world which they had left behind over three years earlier had changed completely. It was 1878 by now; and white men had invaded their land during their long and dangerous absence. The first structures built by white men greeted their eyes on the banks of the Finke at Hermannsburg. Their friends and relatives in the native camp were overjoyed to see their courageous kinsmen returning. Their spare and gaunt forms proved how tough life had been for them during the past three years, and how often they had had to endure hungry days and nights because there had been too many enemy hunters waiting for them in the best game country. But they had achieved their object, and there had not been a single casualty among them. They were given a heroes' welcome, and no one ever forgot the amazing achievement of these warriors - an achievement that would bear comparison with 

that of any modern guerilla fighters in any other part of the world. By 1878 stations were being established and cattle were being moved into the valleys of the Finke and the Palmer; and the new era of violence brought on by white settlement ended any chances of counter-reprisals being made, except perhaps against some individual members of the leltja party. In any case men and women in all groups affected by the Irbmangkara massacre had become sickened by several years of murder and killing, and longed to return to an era of peace and quiet amity. Only the Matuntara remained unhappy, for in Tjinawariti and Kapaluru they had lost two of their outstanding leader figures and ceremonial chiefs. In return for their deaths it was decided by their kinsmen that at least one Irbmangkara man should lose his life. The man marked out for the final killing that would close the whole grim episode was, naturally, Nameia. Not only had he been a Matuntara himself, but he had also been the only man capable of identifying all the members of the original band of raiding warriors. He had been the leader of the avengers, and it had been his intimate knowledge of the Matuntara area that had made possible the stalking and the killing of Tjinawariti and of Kapaluru. But having come to the decision of executing Nameia, the Matuntara were willing to wait several years before taking any action: this time no risks were to be incurred that the executioners themselves would once more be detected by unforeseen eyewitnesses.

http://webdoc.sub.gwdg.de/ebook/p/2005/strehlow-research/journeyhorseshoebend.pdf

Back to Top
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member


Joined: March 29 2017
Status: Offline
Points: 5425
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2021 at 3:16am

Originally posted by cobber cobber wrote:

Bloddy hell, is this post still going... Interesting arguments. 

Those who say that the Abbo's should lose their land rights due to the barbarianism. Really! That's a strawman and myopic at best. Step back for a second and look at our own culture. We still kill babies while in the womb. We mutilate boys genitals. We kill our neighbor's with bombs and guns. I could go on for hours. We be crazy AF...


I've studied the Aboriginal history. Its amazing. They had the most extensive trading system. Their lands were very well defined and marked through out Australia. They were a nation of laws. Maybe not the same laws as ours, but they existed. And for 40,000 years. 


The British claim that Australia was "Terra Nullius" is plainly wrong.  


The Queen and British Anglo alliance still has an unfair advantage in the Australian market to this day. They literally have written into law that loans made by the Australian Government have to go through a panel. This panel just so happens to be managed by the Queen. And if you want to know what happens when you go outside this arrangement.. Just ask Gough Whitlam


The Queen is a tyrant. 


It was Terra Nullius - nobody's land - except for murdering savages that ate their own children.


Geoff Whitlam - who I once met was an incompetant buffoon who was sacked because hew was an incompetant buffoon and never seen again - sacked by Kerr not the Queen

Back to Top
cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group


Joined: August 13 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 5055
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2021 at 4:40am

Sacked by Kerr,  yeah yeah na. Kerr was a puppet. It was orchestrated by the Queen without doubt. She had full knowledge but denied it. She lied to everyone. She was busted recently when the truth came out. Her letters were released after a high court challenge in Australia. 

Gough was a threat to the Queens power. He broke away from British Anglo Banking Alliance and sort finance via India.  look up the Khemlani affair. The queen wanted him gone.


The Queen is truly a tyrant. She controls our entire monetary system. We are forced to go through her banks for finance. Her face is on all our currency. 


Roughly 70% of Australia's debt is through unreported non residents. Secret game this banking stuff. 


If you ever want to understand how the Queen controls Australia look up "the Lang Plan"  Remember, no one messes with the Banks


Back to Top
carbon20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: April 08 2006
Location: West Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 55586
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2021 at 1:46pm

Originally posted by Kilt5 Kilt5 wrote:

They used to kill and eat their own children


Wow is that OK by you?


The sun had sunk very low in the western sky before the waiting warriors could be reasonably certain that all members of the Irbmangkara camp had returned. Keeping under the cover of bushes and trees, the armed men crept forward with the relentless and uncanny skill of hunters used to stalking suspicious game animals. As soon as the clearing around the camp had been reached, they rushed in, like swift dingoes upon a flock of unsuspecting emus. Spears and boomerangs flew with deadly aim. Within a matter of minutes Ltjabakuka and his men were lying lifeless in their blood at their brush shelters. Then the warriors turned their murderous attention to the women and older children, and either speared or clubbed them to death. Finally, according to the grim custom of warriors and avengers, they broke the limbs of the infants, leaving them to die "natural deaths". The final number of the dead could well have reached the high figure of from eighty to a hundred men, women, and children. Before leaving the stricken camp, the bodies of all clubbed victims were prodded with spears to make certain that there was no life left in them. For the warriors had to be sure beyond all doubt that no eyewitnesses had survived who could later on incite reprisals against them. 


The next step taken by the survivors was the selection and the ceremonial dedication and fitting out of a revenge party, who would be commissioned to go out as leltja and kill all of the men responsible for the massacre, down to the last guilty participant. Messengers went out as far as Njenkuguna in Central Aranda territory, Ulamba and Jamba in Northern Aranda territory, and the Ellery Creek and Upper Finke valley portions of Western Aranda territory; and everywhere mourning rites took place for the dead during which moral support was enlisted for the punishment of the Irbmangkara raiders. Finally a small party of avengers, chosen for their special prowess with weapons and their special skills in bushcraft, was assembled near Manta on the Finke River, some miles upstream from Irbmangkara. Here the men were put through the special ritual which was believed to endow avengers with the ability to creep upon their unsuspecting victims in safety and to evade without difficulty the spears of their enemies. For, unlike a band of tnengka warriors capable of destroying a whole camp in broad daylight, the leltja were avengers who had to move stealthily through hostile territory in order to kill isolated individuals who had left the security of their main group camps. After passing through their special ritual, the members of this leltja party made their way down the Finke valley. Their Page 62 leader was Nameia, who had by now fully recovered from his wounds. The party included at least two of Ltjabakuka's sons, also several of his close relatives. But the numbers of the avengers had to be kept to the lowest possible limits commensurate with safety. Possibly no more than ten men went out on this revenge expedition. They knew that it would take them at least a couple of years to achieve their retaliatory errand. For they were moving into the well-populated country of enemies who were expecting a reprisal visit, and who were therefore on their guard. They would have to pick their victims off, perhaps one man, and certainly no more than three men, at a time, preferably when they were out hunting; and after each kill the avengers would have to lie low for weeks till their victims' relatives had given up looking for them. They would have to live off the land in hostile territory, and often move about singly so that any persons sighted from a distance accidentally could not raise an alarm about a travelling band of warriors. But with their own lives continually at stake, these leltja avengers killed - and waited between kills - with the determination and the patience of highly intelligent beasts of prey. Sometimes the killing of a man might involve also the killing of his wife and children in order to wipe out all danger of eyewitness evidence. But slowly they achieved their purpose. One of the few Irbmangkara raiders who escaped retribution was Kangkia. He was cornered, but succeeded in convincing the avengers that he had been compelled by force to accompany the tnengka band, and that he had hung back during the atPage 63 tack so as not to kill anyone personally. After they had picked off the guilty Aranda warriors, Nameia's band of avengers moved from the Horseshoe Bend area across the South Australian border as far south as the Hamilton River; for some of the Matuntara men had gone down into this distant region. After that the avengers made their way back in a northwesterly direction into the Palmer valley. In the end even the dreaded and watchful Tjinawariti and the respected Kapaluru succumbed to their spears. After these final successes the avenging party hastened to return to the security of the Krichauff Ranges, probably at some point south of Alitera; and then they made their proud return journey up the Finke River into Western Aranda territory. Here they found that the world which they had left behind over three years earlier had changed completely. It was 1878 by now; and white men had invaded their land during their long and dangerous absence. The first structures built by white men greeted their eyes on the banks of the Finke at Hermannsburg. Their friends and relatives in the native camp were overjoyed to see their courageous kinsmen returning. Their spare and gaunt forms proved how tough life had been for them during the past three years, and how often they had had to endure hungry days and nights because there had been too many enemy hunters waiting for them in the best game country. But they had achieved their object, and there had not been a single casualty among them. They were given a heroes' welcome, and no one ever forgot the amazing achievement of these warriors - an achievement that would bear comparison with Page 64 that of any modern guerilla fighters in any other part of the world. By 1878 stations were being established and cattle were being moved into the valleys of the Finke and the Palmer; and the new era of violence brought on by white settlement ended any chances of counter-reprisals being made, except perhaps against some individual members of the leltja party. In any case men and women in all groups affected by the Irbmangkara massacre had become sickened by several years of murder and killing, and longed to return to an era of peace and quiet amity. Only the Matuntara remained unhappy, for in Tjinawariti and Kapaluru they had lost two of their outstanding leader figures and ceremonial chiefs. In return for their deaths it was decided by their kinsmen that at least one Irbmangkara man should lose his life. The man marked out for the final killing that would close the whole grim episode was, naturally, Nameia. Not only had he been a Matuntara himself, but he had also been the only man capable of identifying all the members of the original band of raiding warriors. He had been the leader of the avengers, and it had been his intimate knowledge of the Matuntara area that had made possible the stalking and the killing of Tjinawariti and of Kapaluru. But having come to the decision of executing Nameia, the Matuntara were willing to wait several years before taking any action: this time no risks were to be incurred that the executioners themselves would once more be detected by unforeseen eyewitnesses.

http://webdoc.sub.gwdg.de/ebook/p/2005/strehlow-research/journeyhorseshoebend.pdf

And what's your point.......

This was their culture, practiced by them for 60 thousand years,

What was your family doing 60 thousand years ago...?

As you said they were primitive people......

If the land was Terra nullius,meaning "empty land" 

What were these people doing on there......

By your way of backward thinking ,you would be ok , murdering any native peoples that ate their enemy's......which was common practice in many tribal people.......

Look. At PNG.....still doing it today.......

You really should read more........

And you are really showing your true colours with people like you around no wonder we are stuck in the past....

Try moving forward and don't be so bitter.......

Take care all 😷😉


Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Back to Top
carbon20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: April 08 2006
Location: West Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 55586
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2021 at 1:54pm

How many Aboriginal people in the last 150 years have cannibalized anyone.....

You Kilt are holding a race responsible for sins of their fathers......

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

You would do well to take that on board.....

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Back to Top
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member


Joined: March 29 2017
Status: Offline
Points: 5425
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2021 at 2:02pm

Its not the past - nothing has changed for them.


The murder rate in the NT is 500% higher than the National average and Katherine and Tennant Creek the homicide rate is worse than the USA.


I worked in the Health Care system - Hospitals. I have lost count of the axe wounds and spear wounds and murdered women and children - that is happening NOW.


The Aborigines still murder children - NOW TODAY and they rape them in the Initiation Ceremonies NOW TODAY.


I am living in reality in the NT and you live in a fantasy land in Disneyland.


I have not seen cannibalism but I have handled the corpses and attended the postmortems of murdered women and children.


Go work in the Tennant Creek Hospital and see the carnage NOW TODAY


You do not know the first thing about reality.


Do you want me to post evidence? I am appalled by the things I have seen them do - you love it. That makes you very strange.

Back to Top
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member


Joined: March 29 2017
Status: Offline
Points: 5425
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2021 at 2:06pm

Originally posted by cobber cobber wrote:

Sacked by Kerr,  yeah yeah na. Kerr was a puppet. It was orchestrated by the Queen without doubt. She had full knowledge but denied it. She lied to everyone. She was busted recently when the truth came out. Her letters were released after a high court challenge in Australia. 

Gough was a threat to the Queens power. He broke away from British Anglo Banking Alliance and sort finance via India.  look up the Khemlani affair. The queen wanted him gone.


The Queen is truly a tyrant. She controls our entire monetary system. We are forced to go through her banks for finance. Her face is on all our currency. 


Roughly 70% of Australia's debt is through unreported non residents. Secret game this banking stuff. 


If you ever want to understand how the Queen controls Australia look up "the Lang Plan"  Remember, no one messes with the Banks



BULLSHIT - it was 100% Kerr because Whitlam was useless - and he lost the election the worst Landslide against Labor in 100 years - the people spoke.

All Kerr did was sack a useless government - and its his job to do that - then install a Caretaker Government and have a Double Dissolution Election - and it went to the people to decide and they threw Whitlam and Labor out in a Landslide because they are utterly USELESS BASTARDS.

Kerr let the people decide and the people decided Whitlam was USELESS

Back to Top
carbon20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: April 08 2006
Location: West Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 55586
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2021 at 3:10pm

Originally posted by Kilt5 Kilt5 wrote:

Its not the past - nothing has changed for them.


The murder rate in the NT is 500% higher than the National average and Katherine and Tennant Creek the homicide rate is worse than the USA.


I worked in the Health Care system - Hospitals. I have lost count of the axe wounds and spear wounds and murdered women and children - that is happening NOW.


The Aborigines still murder children - NOW TODAY and they rape them in the Initiation Ceremonies NOW TODAY.


I am living in reality in the NT and you live in a fantasy land in Disneyland.


I have not seen cannibalism but I have handled the corpses and attended the postmortems of murdered women and children.


Go work in the Tennant Creek Hospital and see the carnage NOW TODAY


You do not know the first thing about reality.


Do you want me to post evidence? I am appalled by the things I have seen them do - you love it. That makes you very strange.

And why is it like that,??

I don't love people being hurt or killed....

You don't ,can't seem to understand ,or do you have any compassion.....

Feel sorry  for you.....

Take care all 😷😉





Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Back to Top
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member


Joined: March 29 2017
Status: Offline
Points: 5425
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2021 at 3:24pm

I know what I have seen with my own eyes - you have not seen it.


It was my profession to take care of these people.


To you the history is irrelevant - but they keep doing it now.


You say the reason is the British or Advance Australia Fair and I should be ashamed of it.

It is their shame not mine. It is the personal responsibility of the person who harms another and not Captain Cook. 


I have lost count of the number of people wounded by an axe I have had to attend and care for.

Just like this guy


https://twitter.com/9NewsMelb/status/1356871611757002753



Back to Top
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member


Joined: March 29 2017
Status: Offline
Points: 5425
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2021 at 3:26pm

INVASION DAY - is TOTAL BULLSHIT


Its Australia Day


If you do not love Australia go live in ZIMBABWE - or rack off to some other shit hole

Back to Top
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member


Joined: March 29 2017
Status: Offline
Points: 5425
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2021 at 12:00am
The Left do not mention Traditional Initiations &Laws to punish women &children Payback - someone dies or gets sick someone is punished Sacred Ceremonies women and children are near it - they are bashed. Violence is the traditional culture This here and now 

Traditional culture and laws - have a listen

Back to Top
carbon20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: April 08 2006
Location: West Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 55586
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2021 at 3:10am



HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA

LAUGHING MY F.......NG ARRSE OFF

AND NO .....

I won't f..K off 




 

SAD LITTLE MAN.......



Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Back to Top
EdwinSm, View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group


Joined: April 03 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 20800
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdwinSm, Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2021 at 6:59am

Mods.... should this thread take a Walkabout to the Political section.... as I don't see it being settled over a crate of two of Fosters?

Back to Top
ViQueen24 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group
Avatar

Joined: May 14 2013
Location: Verona, PA
Status: Offline
Points: 9840
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ViQueen24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2021 at 8:15am

I second that emotion, ye gods!  I think I need a crate or two of Foster's after reading that!

Back to Top
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Avatar

Joined: January 16 2014
Location: Scotland
Status: Offline
Points: 85885
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2021 at 10:32am

Done!

Believers don't need proof and sceptics won't accept proof.
Back to Top
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Avatar

Joined: January 16 2014
Location: Scotland
Status: Offline
Points: 85885
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2021 at 10:33am

Kilt, Do not use the f word on here.  Last warning.


Believers don't need proof and sceptics won't accept proof.
Back to Top
carbon20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: April 08 2006
Location: West Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 55586
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2021 at 10:57am

An aside........

Australians don't drink Foster's.........

Lol 

Take care all 😷😉.....

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Back to Top
carbon20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: April 08 2006
Location: West Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 55586
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2021 at 4:14pm

And Kilt....

You just showed everyone the 

DOG!!!!!

 you are.......


Woof woof....

Lmao

Take care all 😷😉

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Back to Top
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member


Joined: March 29 2017
Status: Offline
Points: 5425
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2021 at 12:24am

Originally posted by carbon20 carbon20 wrote:



HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA

LAUGHING MY F.......NG ARRSE OFF

AND NO .....

I won't f..K off 




 

SAD LITTLE MAN.......




you believe lies and you can't handle the truth


https://www.abc.net.au/radio/adelaide/programs/mornings/jacinta-price/13117154


“It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so. “ – Mark Twain

delusion - an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument

You can't handle the truth

Quote Jacinta Price:

The use of violence for social control is normal...

Payback any premature death or illness is thought to be caused through sorcery there has to be punishment...

women and children have to be beaten up if they happen on a secret ceremony...

There is no evidence at all to suggest the violence is because of British settlement..

there is tons of evidence to suggest violence is because of the traditional culture..

Jacinta Nampijinpa Price, one of the few voices of truth and reason on Aboriginal issues, calls out traditional Aboriginal culture and tribal laws for rampant crime and violence in remote Aboriginal communities.

https://www.abc.net.au/radio/adelaide/programs/mornings/jacinta-price/13117154

Now you will go ad hominem because Jacinta is a Christian - or some other irrelevant crap and therefore she is to be devalued.

Back to Top
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member


Joined: March 29 2017
Status: Offline
Points: 5425
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2021 at 12:25am

Originally posted by carbon20 carbon20 wrote:

And Kilt....

You just showed everyone the 

DOG!!!!!

 you are.......


Woof woof....

Lmao

Take care all 😷😉


city idiot with NFI


WARNING - BLOOD - VICTIM OF AN AXE ATTACK

https://twitter.com/LanaMurphy/status/1356496779613638656

See these guys in Blue uniforms? That was my job in the NT

Who the hell do you think you are to judge me? You think its wrong for people to speak thew truth

how many axe wounds have you had to deal with? I have lost count - I worked in the Hospitals in the Northern Territory - you have done nothing


I speak truth you believe lies - I am 6'3"



Back to Top
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member


Joined: March 29 2017
Status: Offline
Points: 5425
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2021 at 12:44am

“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.” ― Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Back to Top
carbon20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: April 08 2006
Location: West Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 55586
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2021 at 1:26am

I don't believe lies,I have never said anyone should be ashamed of things done in the past,

I do believe that we should recompense for wrong doings that happened in the past but we now realise where wrong. 

I've said is ,if 26 of January causes so much pain in  our native 1st people,then we should change the day.

I have said that day should be when the Queen pops off ,and we become a republic.

I know bad thing happen in Aboriginal communities,first hand believe it or not ,( how easily you judge when you don't know me ,or what I have done in my life).

Threats and violence and bad language ,feel as as sorry for  the poor black fella that crosses your unbiased , unbigoted path........

Sad ,sad little man.......

Quaking in my boots.....😂😘





Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Back to Top
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member


Joined: March 29 2017
Status: Offline
Points: 5425
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2021 at 8:19am

I love Australia and I refuse to let cranks put my country down.


Did you even listen to Jacinta speak?

She tells the truth - the Aborigines are violent murdering savages - their violence is their culture - it has nothing to do with the British coming here.


Quote Jacinta Price:

The use of violence for social control is normal...

Payback any premature death or illness is thought to be caused through sorcery there has to be punishment...

women and children have to be beaten up if they happen on a secret ceremony...

There is no evidence at all to suggest the violence is because of British settlement..

there is tons of evidence to suggest violence is because of the traditional culture..

Jacinta Nampijinpa Price, one of the few voices of truth and reason on Aboriginal issues, calls out traditional Aboriginal culture and tribal laws for rampant crime and violence in remote Aboriginal communities.

https://www.abc.net.au/radio/adelaide/programs/mornings/jacinta-price/13117154

Now you will go ad hominem because Jacinta is a Christian - or some other irrelevant crap and therefore she is to be devalued.

Back to Top
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member


Joined: March 29 2017
Status: Offline
Points: 5425
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2021 at 8:21am

Originally posted by carbon20 carbon20 wrote:

I don't believe lies,I have never said anyone should be ashamed of things done in the past,

I do believe that we should recompense for wrong doings that happened in the past but we now realise where wrong. 

I've said is ,if 26 of January causes so much pain in  our native 1st people,then we should change the day.

I have said that day should be when the Queen pops off ,and we become a republic.

I know bad thing happen in Aboriginal communities,first hand believe it or not ,( how easily you judge when you don't know me ,or what I have done in my life).

Threats and violence and bad language ,feel as as sorry for  the poor black fella that crosses your unbiased , unbigoted path........

Sad ,sad little man.......

Quaking in my boots.....😂😘






How much blood and shit and piss from aborigines have you cleaned up?



WARNING - BLOOD - VICTIM OF AN AXE ATTACK


https://twitter.com/LanaMurphy/status/1356496779613638656

See these guys in Blue uniforms? That was my job in the NT

Back to Top
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Avatar

Joined: January 16 2014
Location: Scotland
Status: Offline
Points: 85885
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2021 at 9:37am

Kilt, How 'bad' anyone was, or even is now, is no excuse to treat them as less than human.  Either we are better than that, or we have learned nothing.

Carbon, Enough, stop baiting him!

Believers don't need proof and sceptics won't accept proof.
Back to Top
carbon20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: April 08 2006
Location: West Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 55586
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2021 at 2:18pm

Sorry technophobe, don't really liked been told t o f..k OFF  by a racist 

 BIGOT,

Have learn it's best to stand up to bullies.......

I'm more scared of you at 5ft 1,than a strip of yellow 6.3....lol

Kilt you need to change jobs.......security  work at the day care center  I work at gets pretty  rough some days......LMAO.....

Ok enough enough......

Take care.....don't slip on the vomit........on the  way out.....tee hee.....


Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Back to Top
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member


Joined: March 29 2017
Status: Offline
Points: 5425
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2021 at 4:41pm

I have PTSD because of the things I have had to deal with.

I love my country.

I know the truth about the Aborigines.


It is their "Tradition" and their "Culture" to inflict dreadful violence on each other and others and the crime rate is out of all control.

It has to be seen to be believed.

It is their "Culture" to rape and murder children in "Initiation Ceremonies" - why is it ok to torture, rape and kill children? Why is that OK for you?

It is their "Culture to beat and kill women and children for some accidental seeing of a sacred ceremony. Is that OK for you? Why is it OK to bash and even kill women and children because they walk into a ceremony by accident?

I have lost count of the number of times I have seen people wounded and even killed by an axe like in that photo I posted. Have you ever seen it? I have lost count.

I have had to handle to corpses of children - babies that have been raped and murdered because of "Tradition".

Their violence HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO BECAUSE THE WHITE PEOPLE SETTLED THIS CONTINENT - THEY KILL AND RAPE WOMEN AND CHILDREN BECAUSE OF THEIR LAWS AND TRADITION.

I am talking to a brick wall because of people with shit for brains.


The Australians do not hurt Aborigines and mistreat thyem - the opposite is true they are pandered to and given the best of everything.

Where does Carbon live? Not Darwin and Not Alice Springs - some southern city full of idiots with no idea of anything - who believe bullshit.

Carbon you should leave this country

Back to Top
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member


Joined: March 29 2017
Status: Offline
Points: 5425
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2021 at 4:43pm

Originally posted by Technophobe Technophobe wrote:

Kilt, How 'bad' anyone was, or even is now, is no excuse to treat them as less than human.  Either we are better than that, or we have learned nothing.

Carbon, Enough, stop baiting him!


WHO DOES THAT? I HELP THEM AND HAVE ATTENDED THE POSTMORTEMS

THEY GET TREATED LIKE SACRED COWS - THEY DON'T HAVE TO WORK AND CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT - EVEN KILL AND RAPE - AND THEY GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE ITS THEIR "CULTURE"

YOU DO NOT KNOW THE FIRST THING

Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down