Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Gang Stalking-Trolling

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2010 at 7:54am
update:

They need to stabilize my heart before they can operate. The stress test was rescheduled for months. They are doing everything they can- but- it is not looking great for me at this point.
I thank all of those who have posted many kind comments and nice stuff over the years.

Med
Technologist View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2010 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Technologist Technologist wrote:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1130080/synopsis

Originally posted by Medclinician Medclinician wrote:

No doubt after such a long and sincere campaign, you would not let me leave without such thing.

Med, The link to the movie "The Informant! (2009)" was nothing more then a link. You are free to interpret it anyway you choose as you named this thread: Gang Stalking-Trolling. It was meant to reference this entire thread, what you think I am and what you just posted about "me" and possibly Turboguy on page 3 of this thread as quoted below. Your post below is so ambiguous and unclear that I'm scratching my head at the meaning. From day one I've told you I'm not a government agent and I've never been in the military. Yet you repeatedly post like I've said that I am? I don't think being a Nuclear Fire Safety Inspector in the past qualifies me as a secret government agent.

People - do not give credibility to Tech. He is totally over the edge and we have no proof he is anything but a civilian or someone on day pass posting craziness. Really. Its been a long time since I have seen officers or agents or military posting smiley faces.
I wanted to draw you out and I have. Each post of you and some of Tech's clearly demonstrate the methods used and how the are employed. Thank you for demonstrating my ooint. You have done it very well.

Med

Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2010 at 1:13pm
Tech- an interesting but not equivalent analogy on the link. I have an extension - perhaps 8 days for one thing and 26 days for the other.

The data I am putting up on the biological attack vulnerability is rock solid. The issue will also be addressed by the President - today.

You might say that independent of comment - I feel a necessity to make people aware in certain areas. During the huge outbreak of the Swine Flu there was an intentional effort to hide and not release numbers of infections and deaths. This is clear when we now have numbers of 50 million in  the U.S. as opposed to very inaccurate numbers at the time. I have taken heavy hits for releasing information at at time when the main media was not doing so. Later this information (500,000 cases in New York) turned out to be accurate.

If we do not address many of the issues I have posted on- our country will take a serious hit from our enemies. The effect of a bioweapon hit would be catastrophic.

In the medical field and having specifically taken courses at Stanford on mass causalities and bioweapons as depicted here

http://scpd.stanford.edu/search/publicCourseSearchDetails.do?method=load&courseId=12738

Despite many comments, I have much more background in these fields than you may be aware of. And even someone with no background in listening to the president today will become aware of our situation.

You will not diminish an educated and intelligent public's ability to recognize facts and valid and heavily documented and solid information.

I have a renewed respect for our president for addressing a critical issue of national security. Strengthening our defenses and information in this area ,may help us NOT suffer a crippling blow from our enemies.

If President Obama is going to turn around things for his party and his administration, this kind of direct attention to what needs attention is of national concern to the people will do so.

Medclinician

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2010 at 1:57pm

update: They need to stabilize my heart before they can operate. The stress test was rescheduled for months. They are doing everything they can- but- it is not looking great for me at this point. I thank all of those who have posted many kind comments and nice stuff over the years. Med

Med, This might be none of my business but you're posting enough of your medical history that I can make an educated guess as to what's going on. I'll only try and point out one part in this post but I've also had a half dozen Bruce Protocol treadmill stress tests yet I can do a triathlon now.

This might be something that you're interested in. Simply ask me to delete this post if you want me to.

Have you every been tested for Obstructive sleep apnea? If you've even missed a few nights sleep you can understand how sleep apnea blocking REM sleep can drastically effect a persons mood and over time weaken a persons heart. It can dramatically mess with your blood pressure. Most doctors are clueless to detect it and it costs thousands for a sleep study.

I have a bunch of totally free or almost free ways of testing for it. You can even do your own sleep study with a new FDA approved $120 charting recording SPO2 pulse oximeter that's pretty new on the market and even comes with its own software to do an overnight sleep study. What costs thousands years ago is now only $120. It's something that EVERY heart patient should have regardless if you have Apnea. You can see when your heart is being stressed and when its time to take a rest and how your sleep is effecting your health.

I'm not saying you have I but I would at least look into it as it's been a lifesaver and a career saver to some. It's easily treatable with a little dedication.

Quote: "People with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) are likely to have a blood vessel impairment that may cause daytime blood pressure elevation and may lead to heart disease, according to a new Mayo Clinic study published this week in Circulation. An estimated 15 million Americans -- three-fourths of them men -- suffer from sleep apnea, but only about ten percent have been diagnosed and treated.

Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) has been linked to hypertension, heart failure, and stroke and to increased mortality.
The mechanisms underlying the association between OSA and cardiovascular disease are not fully understood.
Patients with OSA have a heightened sympathetic drive during wakefulness, which may increase even further during sleep.
During sleep, these patients experience severe repetitive hypoxemic stress, with reflex sympathetic activation and consequent marked increases in blood pressure.
Hypoxemia, sympathetic activation, and increased arterial pressure may impair endothelial function, suggesting a possible mechanism for the development of cardiovascular disease in OSA patients."

http://www.talkaboutsleep.com/sleep-disorders/archives/Snoring_apnea_bloodpressure.htm

I ordered from here:
http://oximetersonline.com/cms50e-wireless-pulse-oximet50.html

This gives more detail on the product but I've never ordered from them:
http://www.echostore.com/wireless-oximeter-cms50e.html

This is an eight page thread where people with Apnea use the cms50e to with Sleep Apnea. My post is on the last page.
http://www.cpaptalk.com/viewtopic/t28525/Report-on-CMS50E-Pulse-Oximeter.html

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2010 at 2:11pm
Med I -edited- my week and a half old post you asked about in this thread. Only because you deleted all the pages above it making it irrelevant. Remember that was posted almost a week before I became a Mod.
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2010 at 8:34pm

update: They need to stabilize my heart before they can operate. The stress test was rescheduled for months. They are doing everything they can- but- it is not looking great for me at this point. I thank all of those who have posted many kind comments and nice stuff over the years. Med

Med, This might be none of my business but you're posting enough of your medical history that I can make an educated guess as to what's going on. I'll only try and point out one part in this post but I've also had a half dozen Bruce Protocol treadmill stress tests yet I can do a triathlon now.

comment: you might want to check the other thread. You don't have a bad atrial valve with back flow- 190/110 B/Ps and several mini stroke and two all out cardiac arrests though- give your body time and 30 years Tech. You'll be a lot humbler.

This might be something that you're interested in. Simply ask me to delete this post if you want me to.

Have you every been tested for Obstructive sleep apnea? If you've even missed a few nights sleep you can understand how sleep apnea blocking REM sleep can drastically effect a persons mood and over time weaken a persons heart. It can dramatically mess with your blood pressure. Most doctors are clueless to detect it and it costs thousands for a sleep study.

comment: Its okay. I have been living on 2-4 hours sleep for a year. And yeah.. it takes its toll. Try having 3 -   1/2 inch kidney stones and one lodgeing in the ureter and reading posts like.. well whatever. Your like totally pain- it happens- you are VERY HEALTHY guy. I was in the military. I lifted weights. I did martial arts. I mean- I thought I was Arnold.
Things change at 61 dude.

I have a bunch of totally free or almost free ways of testing for it. You can even do your own sleep study with a new FDA approved $120 charting recording SPO2 pulse oximeter that's pretty new on the market and even comes with its own software to do an overnight sleep study. What costs thousands years ago is now only $120. It's something that EVERY heart patient should have regardless if you have Apnea. You can see when your heart is being stressed and when its time to take a rest and how your sleep is effecting your health.

comment: I was getting oxys of 85- and so the deal is- can you get this- I am living in an acid rain, coal mine sink hole, with arsenic, coal dust, so2, methane, radon gas, black mold, high humidty- it is killing me. Sheesh 5 people have died in a 2 block radius in the last two years. We are probably over a crevasse.

I'm not saying you have I but I would at least look into it as it's been a lifesaver and a career saver to some. It's easily treatable with a little dedication.

comment: I have sleep apnea and with a nice warm body next to you its a little easier to keep track of. I mean since you are asleep.

Quote: "People with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) are likely to have a blood vessel impairment that may cause daytime blood pressure elevation and may lead to heart disease, according to a new Mayo Clinic study published this week in Circulation. An estimated 15 million Americans -- three-fourths of them men -- suffer from sleep apnea, but only about ten percent have been diagnosed and treated.

Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) has been linked to hypertension, heart failure, and stroke and to increased mortality.
The mechanisms underlying the association between OSA and cardiovascular disease are not fully understood.
Patients with OSA have a heightened sympathetic drive during wakefulness, which may increase even further during sleep.
During sleep, these patients experience severe repetitive hypoxemic stress, with reflex sympathetic activation and consequent marked increases in blood pressure.
Hypoxemia, sympathetic activation, and increased arterial pressure may impair endothelial function, suggesting a possible mechanism for the development of cardiovascular disease in OSA patients."

http://www.talkaboutsleep.com/sleep-disorders/archives/Snoring_apnea_bloodpressure.htm

I ordered from here:
http://oximetersonline.com/cms50e-wireless-pulse-oximet50.html

This gives more detail on the product but I've never ordered from them:
http://www.echostore.com/wireless-oximeter-cms50e.html

This is an eight page thread where people with Apnea use the cms50e to with Sleep Apnea. My post is on the last page.
http://www.cpaptalk.com/viewtopic/t28525/Report-on-CMS50E-Pulse-Oximeter.html

That was a pretty positive post. And realize this Tech. A huge number of the readers here have medical problems.  We don't want to turn this into general hospital- but it is a health site- and about disease.

You call yourself Tech right. And you know I can program. Well I do socket.. does that clue you. We are trying to get some stuff sold and I will be in a different spot. That is the cure.
I am sitting on top of one of the biggest coal deposits with 100 miles of coal mines and shafts (which leak) -not healthy.

I do have sleep apnea. Bluebird told me. I stop breathing. So does she.

nite..

fun place... gets a little crazy..

read some of my news posts on solid stuff...

I do put some good stuff up.

Med

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2010 at 8:40pm

Med I -edited- my week and a half old post you asked about in this thread. Only because you deleted all the pages above it making it irrelevant. Remember that was posted almost a week before I became a Mod.

I am actually sure IRL we would be friends. This Cyber stuff is nuts. You like this place a lot. I know the addiction. It is addictive.

I was an admin here. After 3 years.

Now I am an adviser. I like that role. I, like others,who are advisers have some experience in our fields.

And you have been lucky. We have had some really winners.. like Putin- I came back to see that.

Sleep sounds good .. to me and the cat..

later

Med

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2010 at 12:04am

comment: you might want to check the other thread. You don't have a bad atrial valve with back flow- 190/110 B/Ps and several mini stroke and two all out cardiac arrests though- give your body time and 30 years Tech. You'll be a lot humbler.

comment: Its okay. I have been living on 2-4 hours sleep for a year. And yeah.. it takes its toll.

comment: I was getting oxys of 85
comment: I have sleep apnea and with a nice warm body next to you its a little easier to keep track of. I mean since you are asleep.

I do have sleep apnea. Bluebird told me. I stop breathing.

Obviously this is not meant to be a doctors medical advise. Just think of it as another direction to look into. Just because someone detects a breathing irregularity while you're sleeping does not mean you have sleep apnea. On the other hand simply ignoring a bad case of apnea it can be a slow death. I've seen enough of your posts that I might know more about you then most of your doctors ever will. Your health problems started before you moved to your current location. This is not about spending more money it's about spending less and letting your body feel like you did when you were 30 or 40.

No need to assume I've always been in top health. I might have had more operations then you'll have in your entire lifetime. Those treadmill tests were not just for the fun of it. Today they might be. I would love to do one now to better what I did when I was 10-15 years younger. Many people that are older than you have been in your boat. After they figured out what was effecting their health many became very athletic again. Not overnight but over time. Most doctors treat the symptoms and usually that means making the condition worse while adding a host of new problems. Treat the cause and the symptoms usually go away. You may be convinced it's your environment but I see it differently.

I'm not saying you're on these but Beta Blockers and benzos decrease nighttime sleep drive and they worsen sleep apnea. If you're taking any type of Beta Blocker like Attenolol, Propanolol, Inderal, Lowpressor or Coreg then many studies have shown a very consistent reduction in Free Testosterone. People treated for blood pressure problems usually end up with Metabolic syndrome or diabetes. Hypothyroidism, weight gain, low energy, Heart Conditions like (CHF), Low testosterone and many times sleep apnea. It's a giant chain of events and the worse you feel the more they try to solve the problems with prescriptions that over time make you worse.

If you read these links (they are not in the proper order) and catch what I'm getting at. I'll be glad to point to the proper lab tests to possibly solve many of your health issues. Its pretty simple stuff when you figure out the puzzle and how to get everything repairing itself again.

*********************************************************************************************************************
The recognized obstructive sleep apnea symptoms include: loud snoring, nocturnal gasping and choking during sleep, excessive daytime sleepiness, morning headaches, memory or learning problems, irritability, lack of concentration, mood swings or personality changes, dry throat upon awakening, witnessed apneas and frequent urination.
Signs that a person may be susceptible for OSA include: loud snoring, being 20 to 30 pounds overweight, having high blood pressure, having a crowded posterior airway, congestion caused by hay fever and other allergies, a short, thick neck, or a family history of sleep apnea.
During an average night sleep, an obstructive sleep apnea sufferer may experience 60 apneas an hour, or 400 per night. Data has shown that the risk of long-term mortality increases when patients experience 20 or more apneas per hour.

I gathered these links for you.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:uJn-KfwrxUQJ:www.lifeclinic.com/physician/info/TopicsView.asp%3FMessageID%3D880+beta+blockers+sleep+Hypopnea+Index+apnea&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:Vl93bjHbosUJ:www.sleepapneainfo.com/sleep-apnea-resources_l2.php%3Fid%3D97+sleep+apnea+mood&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_deprivation

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:IV1rL_d8A7sJ:www.theheart.org/article/995269.do+testosterone+CHF&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:IIIL9ktnQMEJ:www.reviewofendo.com/articles/1007/review1007_05.php+testosterone+metabolic+syndrome&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:SUyi4TuSbKUJ:www.apneasupport.org/post-4534.html+testosterone+sleep+apnea&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://www.nature.com/nrendo/journal/v5/n12/abs/nrendo.2009.212.html

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:SXK2_SSwy-0J:answers.google.com/answers/threadview%3Fid%3D450553+Hypothyroidism+low+testosterone&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic