Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Word from inside Wuhan(seems legit)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhino1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Word from inside Wuhan(seems legit)
    Posted: January 25 2020 at 11:57am
New member here from the UK. Im EX military and been prepping for close to 20 years for this very situation.

Get this watched while you can before it get taken down.Word from inside Wuhan. Dont watch it on mobile as you cant turn closed captions(subtitles)..either computer of cast to TV

https://youtu.be/wEkIdGht-S8
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2020 at 12:16pm
Welcome to the group, Rhino! Glad to have you here.
https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
Rhino1978 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhino1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2020 at 12:44pm
Thanks Albert.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2020 at 1:22pm
Welcome Rhino, sad video from this young man. Hope he makes it ok, I just do not think anyone can help China does it's own thing. The U.S. is trying to keep the stock market steady and the rest of the world who knows what they think.
Rhino1978 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhino1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2020 at 1:25pm
Thanks Flumom, im inclined to agree with you.I still thought it was worth while at least attempting to try and spread the word.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2020 at 2:16pm
G,day from Australia Rhino1978,

Welcome aboard Bonnie lad.....

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Rhino1978 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhino1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2020 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by carbon20 carbon20 wrote:

G,day from Australia Rhino1978,

Welcome aboard Bonnie lad.....

Cheers carbon, (Bonnie lad) that phrase isnt too far from my neck of the woods
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2020 at 4:56pm
@Rhino1978

Wife is a Geordie lass

I'm.a Brummie....

We expats....been here 30+years
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Rhino1978 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhino1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2020 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by carbon20 carbon20 wrote:

@Rhino1978

Wife is a Geordie lass

I'm.a Brummie....

We expats....been here 30+years

Good stuff.Of all the places ..im a Mackem living in County Durham
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2020 at 5:05pm
Quite the melting pot. I was born and bred in Cheshire - moved to sunny SoCal almost thirty years ago.
Welcome Rhino 👍🏻

"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
Rhino1978 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhino1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2020 at 5:35pm
Cheers jacksdad
Emswally View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emswally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2020 at 6:35pm
This is going to be a fluid situation.   Hoping they can catch up with it. We’ll see
cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2020 at 7:13pm
It felt political... just saying
ME163 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ME163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2020 at 7:36pm
Rhino, welcome to the group. I have been here for a while. We need to be prepared for the worst. Just ordered some more bottled water. We have plenty of food. We have disabilities but we are prepared.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic