Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Exponential Growth - Stop and Read Immediately

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2020 at 10:29am

Data shifting...

Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2020 at 10:44am

Civilized countries look after their citizens no matter how difficult the economic climate is.  They take the financial hit, print more money, make sure that everyone eats, is housed and is treated.  Then they pick up the pieces afterwards.  'Luckily' every country will be in the same boat when this is all over.  When a single country prints money, its currency falls on the international markets against all the countries that did not print extra dosh.  This time EVERYONE has to do it.  So in theory, the markets should be fairly stable.

Farmers are still planting. teachers are teaching albeit online, delivery drivers are still delivering, binmen are still taking the trash away, nurses are nursing.  The stuff not happening, is not needed, wanted yes - often badly, but not needed.

This virus shows us what we need, and what is no more than societal paracitism.  Superbowl to skateboarding, concerts to cinema, hotels to hairdressers. They make life pleasant, but they are unnecessary.

If we can't keep people safe, housed, fed and otherwise cared for.  Then we are not civilized.  ERCD.

How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
BabyCat View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2020 at 1:34pm

Has the US become the new China with regards to undercounting of C19 deaths?

Shocking Expose Proves Thousands Of COVID-19 Deaths Have Gone Uncounted In The US: Live Updates

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/new-york-reports-promising-first-drop-covid-19-deaths-hell-week-begins-live-updates

FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2020 at 1:38pm

From what I understand they don't count you if you have not been tested so the numbers are going to be WAY OFF!  I don't know how you cure this do you count all deaths at this time as Covid19 unless someone in the family or neighbors know something different...like cancer.  

I am not sure how all the stats in a time like this are going to be correct!

BabyCat View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2020 at 2:17pm

Originally posted by FluMom FluMom wrote:

From what I understand they don't count you if you have not been tested so the numbers are going to be WAY OFF!  I don't know how you cure this do you count all deaths at this time as Covid19 unless someone in the family or neighbors know something different...like cancer.  

I am not sure how all the stats in a time like this are going to be correct!

Exactly. No real sense of accuracy. Infection counts could be off by a factor of ten, perhaps death counts off by 2-3x..and it will be some time until we get a truer sense of the numbers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
  Share Topic