Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

India

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newbie1A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: India
    Posted: February 13 2020 at 11:38pm
I saw a question posted earlier if anyone had heard anything on cases in India, I can't find where poster had question - so starting new thread...

I wish I could get the table in this article to copy! Looks like at least 6 cases, found an older article that said 3 confirmed cases at Feb.5.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/china/coronavirus-outbreak-live-updates-death-toll-surges/liveblog/74110020.cms

If it's to be - it's up to me!
Newbie1A View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newbie1A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2020 at 11:40pm
And looks like first confirmed case was January 30, 2020

Oh and it looks like there are 2 confirmed cases from India on the cruise ship (were crew members). Here's a quick video:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=coronavirus+in+india&view=detail&mid=787510CF0A31C145C2F9787510CF0A31C145C2F9&FORM=VIRE
If it's to be - it's up to me!
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2020 at 12:18am
Hi I posted about India ,

Seems very strange that there is only a few cases

And it's gone very quite

Odd very odd
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Pandemic View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pandemic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2020 at 2:57am
Do they have facilities to test, enmass ?.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2020 at 4:29am
W.H.O.knows...lol
Pixie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2020 at 6:24am

this article has a it more
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/novel-coronavirus-situation-in-india-under-control-union-health-secretary/articleshow/74136665.cms

So far, India has reported three confirmed cases of nCoV, all from Kerala. Three medical students of the Wuhan University, all natives of Kerala, who returned to India on their own recently and self-reported at a hospital in the state tested positive for the respiratory virus, named COVID-19.
One of them has been discharged after recovery.
Besides, around 15,991 people across the country have been kept on community surveillance. Of them, 497 have been identified as symptomatic cases and are being monitored while about 41 have been hospitalised
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic