Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Positive case at conference with 250 people.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pianostar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Positive case at conference with 250 people.
    Posted: February 14 2020 at 1:13pm
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2020 at 1:24pm
Oh dear.....

London....

Tube....

Pianostar View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pianostar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2020 at 1:31pm
Exactly Carbon20. I just watched a news video where it said scientists were looking into how fast this could spread via the Tube. So it seems this is a concern to the powers that be.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2020 at 1:50pm
London Underground, better known as the Tube, has 11 lines covering 402km and serving 270 stations. The Tube handles up to five million passenger journeys a day. At peak times, there are more than 543 trains whizzing around the Capital.
https://tfl.gov.uk › about-tfl › what-...
What we do - Transport for London
CharmlessMan View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharmlessMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2020 at 2:04pm
Sorry, but I can't resist posting this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dftDPLAylU

London Underground song
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2020 at 3:07pm
Ha, Ha, hhhhhhhhhhhha!   Watch out for the swearing folks. But if you can take it, it is worth a watch.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2020 at 3:19pm
That might offend some,

especially the C word...

For me I don't get offended...lol

Best not watch if you are....
KiminNM View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiminNM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2020 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by carbon20 carbon20 wrote:

That might offend some,

especially the C word...

For me I don't get offended...lol

Best not watch if you are....

Hard to imagine that any of us are able to avoid using blistering swear words multiple times a day as we learn more. Just saying. :-)    
WitchMisspelled View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2020 at 6:21pm
I'm in Brooklyn over 35 years, KiminNM. No one would notice.
FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2020 at 6:59pm
LOL...so funny!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic