Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rumors of Suppressed News of SARS-2 Cases in NY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Rumors of Suppressed News of SARS-2 Cases in NY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Tabitha111 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tabitha111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rumors of Suppressed News of SARS-2 Cases in NY
    Posted: February 17 2020 at 7:22am
Someone said the "whistleblower" sounded more like a 14 year old boy....
WitchMisspelled View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2020 at 5:47am
I'm suspect of any YouTuber whistleblowing. But what I can't believe is there are no cases in NYC. Just sayin'...
ME163 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ME163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2020 at 5:37am
I think there is a concerted effort to keep things under wraps. Just about everyone will admit that the Chinese are not reporting the correct numbers. It is going to be bad. The Chinese leadership has caused this pandemic and yes let's just say it. We are in a pandemic. The WHO CDC and US leadership will lie until they can't.
pheasant View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pheasant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2020 at 2:19am
There not keeping it quiet too long (if true), This Is not China.
The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself......FDR
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2020 at 11:39pm
Good we bring our fellow AUSSIES home,

I think the Japanese where wrong to keep all this people locked up, 

They should have evacuated them to a facility,

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2020 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by cobber cobber wrote:

Yeah. My BS meter is popping off at the moment. The CDC may be hiding stuff. I suspected this was the same in Australia.

I don't believe that there are no new cases in Australia. Its seem far fetched as we are such an Asian  country and the reports are nonexistent.

I'm very suspicious. I was wondering why there were so many infection on these ships being reported... 

My suspicious mind is telling me that the ships are under International law and have a different reporting mechanism. I'm not up to speed with international laws and ships in port. Maybe someone else can chime in.

As far as the ship in port in Japan, it appears that the Japanese government is tracking infection rates and reporting these:

Yesterday, Japan's health ministry reported 67 new cruise ship infections (38 asymptomatic) and today the agency reported 70 new cases (38 asymptomatic), bringing the total to 355.

Meanwhile, a number of countries, including the United States, are evacuating their citizens from the quarantined cruise ship, which has been in Japan's Yokohama port since Feb 3. In a statement yesterday, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said it was working with the State Department to bring US citizens home on charter flights. There are about 400 Americans on the ship.

http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/02/cruise-ship-covid-19-numbers-climb-nations-evacuate-passengers

CRS, DrPH
cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2020 at 10:54pm
Suppression orders???
cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2020 at 10:36pm
Yeah. My BS meter is popping off at the moment. The CDC may be hiding stuff. I suspected this was the same in Australia.

I don't believe that there are no new cases in Australia. Its seem far fetched as we are such an Asian  country and the reports are nonexistent.

I'm very suspicious. I was wondering why there were so many infection on these ships being reported... 

My suspicious mind is telling me that the ships are under International law and have a different reporting mechanism. I'm not up to speed with international laws and ships in port. Maybe someone else can chime in.

BabyCat View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2020 at 3:28pm
https://twitter.com/howroute/status/1229091130538676225

"Is CDC hiding #coronavirus cases in New York? This voicemail message was left for Dr. Paul Cottrell and later posted on his YouTube channel."

https://twitter.com/warriorseer/status/1229092050718597120

Apparently a public notification on Facebook was ordered to be removed

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic