Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - There Must Be A Uncensored Website About The NCOV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

There Must Be A Uncensored Website About The NCOV

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
advanced Member
advanced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Savior_Fact Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: There Must Be A Uncensored Website About The NCOV
    Posted: February 16 2020 at 5:58pm
There Must Be A Dedicated Uncensored Website al About The NCOV COVID-19 Problem & Solution.

https://theworld..blog/2020/03/17/there-must-be-a-dedicated-uncensored-website-al-about-the-ncov-covid-19-problem-solution/" There are either only real news or fake news, true ination or false ination. You can only said others talk, say fake news/false ination unless you have the only true ination.

What is a true ination, real news about the NCOV COVID-19? All are talking shit and giving their own opinions either from government, authority or individual. The entity who are telling the truth about the features, s of the nCOV Covid-19 is the one who able provide an only working solution/medicine to solve deadly virus, working at least 99% on the mass.

Your understanding your statement about the virus only correct if you able to provide a perfect working solution, otherwise they are all either unverified, true or false. At the end of the day, you any government, entities have no rights to tell other’s opinion about epidemic nCOV Covid-19, because even you do not know what is the only correct one. The number one priority now is having a working solution to solve epidemic problems.

I remind all of you that the SARS was solved not because of any drug vaccine made in lab house but because of understanding the feature & mechanism of that SARS correctly. I highly recommended any international organization or governments make a special dedicated website al with the purpose of seeking working solution to solve the nCOV Covid-19 problems as soon as possible. Here are some features I suggest: "It must has 4 main sections: Your Understanding about the nCOV Covid-19.

Solution to reduce the spreading. Solution to completely cure/solve virus. Comment section for government or any entities. All are allowed to join but you must able to provide at least 2 out 3 sections. 1 pro 1 entity 1 submission. You can edit your own statement anytime you want but the time will be tracked. You will allowed to fill your contact ination at private section, but all the ination display for the public will be “anonymous” to pr any entities taking advantage of. No promotion of all kind either books, products, services or companies.The website al must have many s section as well so every can join and play. In order to bring the best mind best people to solve problem, There must be a big bounty reward so not only the doctors, researchers, scientists are doing their job, but any other fields able to join as well. So instead of rely on few millions people, now you will rely on few billions people. Every love money, gold except the Gods with super abilities. Overall, you can only tell either true or false ination unless you know the full features, s of the nCOV Covid-19, and you only know that if you able to provide an ly perfect working solution to solve epidemic. Stop argument because that is the fact "Best Regard, "The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Anyname"

There Must Be A Dedicated Uncensored Website Portal About The NCOV COVID-19 Problem & Solution. https://theworld.data.blog/2020/03/17/there-must-be-a-dedicated-uncensored-website-portal-about-the-ncov-covid-19-problem-solution/

There are either only real news or fake news, true information or false information.You can only said others talk, say fake news/false information unless you have the absolutely true information.

What is a true information, real news about the NCOV COVID-19? All are talking shit and giving their own opinions either from government, authority or individual. The entity who are telling the truth about the features, functions of the nCOV Covid-19 is the one who able provide an absolutely working solution/medicine to solve this deadly virus, working at least 99% on the mass. Your understanding your statement about the virus only correct if you able to provide a perfect working solution, otherwise they are all either unverified, true or false.

At the end of the day, you (any government, entities) have no rights to tell other’s opinion about this epidemic nCOV Covid-19, because even you do not know what is the absolutely correct one. The number one priority now is having a working solution to solve this epidemic problems. I remind all of you that the SARS was solved not because of any drug vaccine made in lab house but because of understanding the feature & mechanism of that SARS correctly.

I highly recommended any international organization or governments make a special dedicated website portal with the purpose of seeking working solution to solve the nCOV Covid-19 problems as soon as possible.

Here are some features I suggest:

Your Understanding about the nCOV Covid-19.
Solution to reduce the spreading rate.
Solution to completely cure/solve this virus.

Comment section for government or any entities.

All are allowed to join but you must able to provide at least 2 out 3 sections.

1 profile 1 entity 1 submission. You can edit your own statement anytime you want but the time will be tracked.

You will allowed to fill your contact information at private section, but all the information display for the public will be “anonymous” to prevent any entities taking advantage of this event.

The website portal must have many languages section as well so everybody can join and play.

In order to bring the best mind best people to solve this problem, There must be a big bounty reward so not only the doctors, researchers, scientists are doing their job, but any other fields able to join as well. So instead of rely on few millions people, now you will rely on few billions people. Everybody love money, gold except the Gods with super abilities.

Overall, you can only tell either true or false information unless you know the full features, functions of the nCOV Covid-19, and you only know that if you able to provide an absolutely perfect working solution to solve this epidemic. Stop argument because that is the fact !!!

The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Anyname
Lonewolf View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonewolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2020 at 6:41pm
I believe I may disagree with some of this

You speak of fake news and then speak of people with opinions
Opinions are quite different.
Opinions are not news and Opinions do not need to be immediately considered true or fake untill they can proven so.
Opinions are the beginning of research and ideas. Needing not to be true or false at first but holding value in their diverse numbers, ideas, and possibilities. Without ideas of opinions one can not begin to discover any real future news. Opinions are most welcome to be said whether shi**y or not. As long as those opinions are not hurtful or violent.
Opinions are how vaccines are found. How the truth in science is discovered.
The understanding about a statements truth or falsehood surrounding this virus comes from the unverified ideas whether true or false.
Everyone including a govt or entity has the right to an opinion. I would rather say no one has the right to capitalize their opinions by force upon those involved.
You can not have a censored uncensored portal that will solve all the problems of this virus. A restricted by whatever law portal takes people and many a good idea out of the equation when looking for an answer.These answers may or may not come from one of these.
I respectfully believe I disagree with your premisis. Even the most absurd and foolish opinions untill fully disproven false deserves a space and a right in all aspects. Untill disproven through a reliable unbiased and unrestricted theater. Not a highly restricted one.
You start out saying there must be an unrestricted website and you then write laws of restriction upon it
There is no truth to a censored totally uncensored website or portal.
In all respect i believe i disagree that this may be the only true way to find the answer. A totally uncesored website with all those regulations that stifles idea and opinion.
Newbie1A View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newbie1A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2020 at 8:12pm
"I respectfully believe I disagree with your premisis. Even the most absurd and foolish opinions untill fully disproven false deserves a space and a right in all aspects. Untill disproven through a reliable unbiased and unrestricted theater. Not a highly restricted one."

As I said before - unless you part seas, heal the sick and raise the dead - you are NOT my savior nor messiah!!! My opinion - you are a blasphemous fool to consider even calling yourself such...
Just a money grubber... And this forum is kind of an 'unrestricted theater' so I'm stating my opinion openly!

Now is there a way to make this a 'more restricted' one... Like - Admin...is there anyway to block this guy from these posts, rather then just delete after the fact? OR should I just be 'open minded' and look at it as 'entertainment value'???
If it's to be - it's up to me!
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2020 at 3:38am
Saviour, Saviour Fact, World Saviour or wichever name you are using at present, this is not a site for advertising your own group, temple or whatever other type of cult you are promoting.

The only reasons this post has been left up, are because some of our members have replied to you and also to give us an opportunity to tell you to desist.

ALL FURTHER POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

DEAR MEMBERS:   PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS PERSON, OR WHEN HIS POSTS ARE REMOVED, YOUR REPLIES MAY LOOK A LITTLE SILLY.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Newbie1A View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newbie1A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2020 at 7:06am
Thanks Technophobe - will not reply to the fool again... I thought entire thread could possibly be deleted but if not - no biggy - know for future!

Oh hey, just had the thought - can delete my post if it helps
If it's to be - it's up to me!
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2020 at 9:19am
Thank you, Newbie. If I want I can clear the lot; block him and even his IP.   

But even Idiots like him deserve to know the reason for our ban.

From now on he will get no quarter.

Thanks anyway. Helpful souls like you make the onerous job of moderating so much easier. It's appreciated.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Lonewolf View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonewolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2020 at 12:24pm
Ditto. I dont care of yje whole lot gets deleted or stays.
   No interest either way
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic