Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

If I Die From This Crap...LOL!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If I Die From This Crap...LOL!
    Posted: February 24 2020 at 4:42pm
Ok so we need some fun here! So post to this thread if you see humor in all of this like I do.

If I die from this crap my son will not be able to sell the house because there is a grocery store in the basement and extra stuff out in the shed for the grocery store.
Flubergasted View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Flubergasted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 4:55pm
If I die from this crap I will come back and haunt Chuck, because he predicted we would all be fine.

FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Flubergasted Flubergasted wrote:

If I die from this crap I will come back and haunt Chuck, because he predicted we would all be fine.

Newbie1A View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newbie1A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 5:19pm
If I die from this stuff - my family is gonna kill me because they'll have to rehome all my pets and farm animals!
If it's to be - it's up to me!
FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Newbie1A Newbie1A wrote:

If I die from this stuff - my family is gonna kill me because they'll have to rehome all my pets and farm animals!

BabyCat View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BabyCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 5:36pm
at the risk of offending (well, shouldn't all humor)....

Well, at least real estate in retirement communities might just get a little more affordable...

And there might be a few more upper management spots suddenly opening up.

MamaBear4 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MamaBear4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 5:38pm
If I die from this my family WIll NOT RUN OUT OF TOILET PAPER !
BabyCat View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BabyCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 5:45pm
Maybe we could call this thread, Pundemic Humor, as it's likely to spread...

BabyCat View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 5:46pm
If I die from this, I won't be able to say "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!"

Well, I'll put that on my tombstone.

If my relatives die, I'll put "I should have listened" on theirs..

;)
BabyCat View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BabyCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 5:49pm

The novel coronavirus is winning.
Newbie1A View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Newbie1A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 6:08pm

You guys are killing me! Great idea Flumom -thanks for starting this thread!
BabyCat View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BabyCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 6:09pm
An original piece. Just give me credit if you "steal" it, haha. Thanks!

FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 6:15pm
You guys are so funny!!!
FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 6:43pm
MamaBear4 I too have tons of TP...lol. I can do without a lot but I need my TP!
Newbie1A View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Newbie1A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 7:12pm
Ooh, my little prickly one, my prickly one
Are you gonna give me some time, Corona
Ohh, you make my motor run, my motor run
Caught it standing in the mask line, Corona

Never gonna stop, give it up, such a vicious bug
You always get it up, for the touch of the older kind
my, my my, aye-aye, WU!
m-m-my Corona

Hoping The Knack will forgive me...
Usk View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Usk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 7:20pm
If I die from this my family WIll NOT RUN OUT OF TOILET PAPER !

And for me paper towels and tissue boxes!!
Gdeb View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gdeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 7:21pm
KiminNM View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KiminNM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 7:49pm
If I die from this crap, my folks and neighbors are going to wonder how the heck I fit almost 6 months of supplies into 350 square feet. And they will be pissed at having to take care of my cats! (Though, at least they won't have to worry about cat food, litter or meds for a few months.)

BeachMama View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeachMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 8:20pm
If I die of this crap, my family will have absolutely NO idea how to make actual, edible food out of the pantry items we’ve stocked up on!

Those recipes are mostly in my head!
FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 8:30pm
you guys slay me!
ViQueen24 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ViQueen24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 8:53pm
If I die from this crap, somebody else will have to cook and clean, feed the cat and clean his litterbox.

And train all the rookies at work!
BabyCat View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BabyCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 9:07pm
Newbie, sounds like you remember the '80s quite well, as do I. My Sharona.
Gdeb View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gdeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 9:22pm
If I die from this crap...I hope someone finds my enormous stash of chocolate before it goes bad...
BeachMama View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeachMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Gdeb Gdeb wrote:

If I die from this crap...I hope someone finds my enormous stash of chocolate before it goes bad...

Leave a treasure map to the chocolate stash!
RedTea View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote RedTea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 10:24pm
If I die from this crap, all my student loan debt will be cancelled no matter who gets elected. 
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by Flubergasted Flubergasted wrote:

LOL!!  If I die from this crap, the joke will be on me!! 
CRS, DrPH
KiwiMum View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by CRS, DrPH CRS, DrPH wrote:

LOL!!  If I die from this crap, the joke will be on me!! 

It certainly will lol. LOL
Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
KiwiMum View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 11:57pm
If I die from this crap, I'll miss all the fun of the chaos and disruption, and my hubby will be finding stashes of treats for years to come in the most unexpected places.
Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2020 at 4:10am
If I die from this crap, I will be pickled. No point in wasting the wine preps!
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Sheep Lady View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sheep Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2020 at 4:40pm
If I die from this they can just compost me in the mountainous poop pile (unless the coyotes dig me out)
Sheep Lady
Little House View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Little House Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2020 at 5:52pm
If I die from this crap they can turn me into a mummy with TP.
Newbie1A View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newbie1A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2020 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by BabyCat BabyCat wrote:

Newbie, sounds like you remember the '80s quite well, as do I. My Sharona.

Yup, when I read the title of your 'book' on this thread, for some reason the song just hit me.. Aye-aye-aye- WU!   
Usk View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2020 at 7:00pm
You guys crack me up!!
FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2020 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Gdeb Gdeb wrote:

I don't think chocolate can ever go bad...
EdwinSm, View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdwinSm, Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2020 at 11:46pm
If I die from this crap...then I don't have to be worried about my pension being wiped out in the current stock market crash.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2020 at 12:34am
We being sing "My Corona"at work......LMAO
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Newbie1A View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newbie1A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2020 at 5:40am
Originally posted by carbon20 carbon20 wrote:

We being sing "My Corona"at work......LMAO

Awesome!!! Let me know how the rest of the verses go, my brain could only remember the first bit, lol
RodTahoe View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RodTahoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2020 at 6:52pm

CNN finally stops fake news reports and begins honest reporting during this event......lol.

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2020 at 7:42pm

lol

https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheep Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2020 at 8:01am

To the tune of Margaritaville:  Wasting away again in Coronaville, searching for my lost roll of TP, some people say there's a quarantine on the way, so I know I know I'm just gonna be with me.  

Sheep Lady
Gdeb View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gdeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2020 at 8:12am

FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2020 at 9:27am

LOL!

CindyLou View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CindyLou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2020 at 9:40am

Originally posted by Sheep Lady Sheep Lady wrote:

To the tune of Margaritaville:  Wasting away again in Coronaville, searching for my lost roll of TP, some people say there's a quarantine on the way, so I know I know I'm just gonna be with me.  

Sheep Lady: I just came across your lost roll of TP. ... So sorry!... My condolences to you..

FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2020 at 10:21am

LOL!   That is funny!

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheep Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2020 at 11:12am

Awesome, lol!

Sheep Lady
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic