Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Who Else But Albert!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who Else But Albert!
    Posted: March 01 2020 at 9:07am

Who else but Albert would do a HUGE change to his Forum in the MIDDLE of a PANDEMIC!   He is either crazy or brilliant...I choose the latter!  Good job still not sure how it all works but I will learn. 

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2020 at 9:11am

Originally posted by FluMom FluMom wrote:

Who else but Albert would do a HUGE change to his Forum in the MIDDLE of a PANDEMIC!   He is either crazy or brilliant...I choose the latter!  Good job still not sure how it all works but I will learn. 

Thank you FM!  Much appreciated.  Figured we will all be here for quite awhile together now and might as well make our stay here on the forum a little easier.  

Thank you again FM, and for many things around here. 

https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2020 at 9:14am

We greatly appreciate everyone's hard work around here and your contributions in making this such a great group.  

https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2020 at 9:20am

We thank you Albert for doing this for so many years and being faithful to the cause.  I have said over many years here that one day people will come and get good information from your hard work.  

LOL, thank you for the compliment but I only try and help people as much as I can because when you are prepared you will be calm in the middle of the storm.  I know what it is to lose ones you love and if we can help others to avoid that it is what God put us here to do help as many as we can. 

Many jewels in your crown Albert.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic