Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Doctor thinks I have Covid19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahshadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2020 at 5:28am

Take care of yourself TG

a little humor to cheer you up

https://youtu.be/ojrtwXqqc6g

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."   G Orwell
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2020 at 4:43pm

Is Turbo MIA now and intubated?  It's been 12 hours and no reports.   hmmm

https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2020 at 4:44pm

Not good.  Turbo has disappeared.  

https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
Sheep Lady View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheep Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2020 at 4:58pm

Prayers for Turbo too!

Sheep Lady
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2020 at 5:36pm

Turboguy, talk to us.

A row of dots would do.  We just need to know you are still there.

How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Newbie1A View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newbie1A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2020 at 5:56pm

Does anyone know exactly where he's at? Like actual physical location so we could have someone check in on him?

If it's to be - it's up to me!
FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2020 at 6:20pm

Albert does Turbo have family?  If not did he do what I told him and he told you exactly where he is???

FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2020 at 7:47pm

YES, Turbo has posted!!!! Turbo you scared us we would be sending out the troops if we knew where you were!!!  Don't go for 12 hours without posting...we are worried!

Usk View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2020 at 6:36am

Yes. He posted under my event with grandson. I hope he is ok. Sounds like they treated him at least with the zpack the same as my grandson. 

Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2020 at 1:13pm

Originally posted by Albert Albert wrote:

Is Turbo MIA now and intubated?  It's been 12 hours and no reports.   hmmm

Sorry, The Expanse has been monopolizing all my time, by Jove this is a good show! I'm three quarters through the second season already.

I feel substantially better, cough mucous is... still... hanging... around. I am *SO* tired of coughing, however at this point I am a well oiled coughing machine. 

At my job it seems that they're putting people who are in training status, as in not at their "Full Progression Level" into telework, nothing else, just work from home. I missed that boat by about a month. I have heard some wild stuff out of the FAA, like they have closed multiple towers. One of which, Midway IL, had multiple controllers fall ill with Covid19, one after the other, until everyone just up and left. Later the tech ops manager and a couple other technicians came down with it too, which is unsurprising considering that they all work closely with each other. 

I am surprised that they haven't shut down passenger flight, though they have curtailed it significantly. That has had teh consequence of hurting the big package movers like UPS/Fedex because they would move packages on passenger planes too, and since that's not happening as much as it used to, I have heard that they're (FEDEX/UPS) going to start pushing more shifts and flights to make up for the shortfall.

I don't remember the other facilities that have closed, but nothing at any job of mine is going anywhere.

Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views. - William F. Buckley
KiminNM View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiminNM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2020 at 2:08pm

SO glad you're doing a bit better. Hope you feel a LOT better soon. 

FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2020 at 2:33pm

Good to hear from you will have to watch The Expanse...lol, I have nothing else to do....NOT!   I have tons to get to just waiting for better weather.

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2020 at 3:17pm

Good to hear you on the mend TG,

Yes good show 

The Expanse

Especially binge watching..... 

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
AI View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2020 at 3:13pm

How are you doing Turbo? Hopefully well on your way to fully recovered.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic