Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Chloroquine update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2020 at 11:57am

Not sure this is a real company, I ordered two different times got the same order number.  I think this may not be real.  Will have to dispute if not real.

FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2020 at 12:14pm

OK, so I talked to someone to verify and asked that they change my package to traceable.  Did not receive my email that my package is traceable.  Tried calling again but no answer on either phone number...so I emailed them.   Interesting see if I get any email back...we may be in a fake site.

AI View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2020 at 12:26pm

Originally posted by FluMom FluMom wrote:

OK, so I talked to someone to verify and asked that they change my package to traceable.  Did not receive my email that my package is traceable.  Tried calling again but no answer on either phone number...so I emailed them.   Interesting see if I get any email back...we may be in a fake site.

Didn't Albert receive his from there? Seems I recall he did.

FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2020 at 12:27pm

He just ordered from this new spot.

Gdeb View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gdeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2020 at 1:25pm

Not saying they aren’t legit but I did find this advisory on them...

https://rxadviser.net/reviews/stock-orders-com-reviews/

FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2020 at 2:19pm

Well we will see!  I will report I am to get it in 5 -9 days I paid $30.00 to get it faster and traceable.

bobisavirgin View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobisavirgin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2020 at 2:23pm

I hate to ask, but will I have men in suits knocking on my door if I order something like this?  

I'm in texas.  And paranoid about government and all their rules and regulations.  

FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2020 at 2:42pm

You are the least of their worries!

bobisavirgin View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobisavirgin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2020 at 2:45pm

good point

Glupa View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Long term valued member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glupa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2020 at 8:42pm

Since my order of chloroquine was cancelled by the company that Albert and others successfully ordered from I went ahead and ordered from this one that Albert tried yesterday. 

I have to say that it does cause me some trepidation as I’ve never ordered from an online pharmacy before but desperate times and all that. And I used the Amex so that made it much easier to swallow. 

Hopefully it comes in the 5-9 business days they promised and the pills will actually be what they say they are should we ever need them (God forbid). 

Sheep Lady View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheep Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2020 at 10:20am

Originally posted by FluMom FluMom wrote:

I may not get mine either.  Mumbi can’t eve spell it I have no idea if it will get here,

Hey FluMom, guess what I got in the mail today...after  being told they canceled my order, turns out they billed me twice!  I am now thrilled to have it as our state is getting pummeled.  

Nobody knows what is open, who is supposed to be and this changes by the hour in our supposedly locked down state.  I saw things today at the grocery that made me cringe.  Kids out shopping at the grocer and a sign that said carts are disinfected daily, no wipes at debit pen or card machine!??? I guess enough people will have to die before the powers get real  serious about shutting EVERYTHING down.  Oh well, came home, ditched the clothes in the washer and took a shower after wiping everything down.

Sheep Lady
ozarkcountryboy View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ozarkcountryboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2020 at 10:55am

Hey Flu Mom. I just got my order from HFS today.

I didn't think I would get it either.

Tracking didn't show it had even been shipped yet!

I ordered the same day as you.

Cross your fingers.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic