Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Lock Your Garage Doors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lock Your Garage Doors
    Posted: March 19 2020 at 11:20am

Don't know about all of you but a few of my good friend neighbors have the combo to my garage doors.  Why because we all do things for one another and I trust them but not in times like these everyone will take care of themselves and their families.  So I have a "lock"  on one door that has a blocker for the door the other I put a big pin in where the door will not go up.  The one with the pin the outside combo pad does not work so not too worried.  Don't know why both don't have a "lock".  But they don't will cure that when this is over!

Times could get bad and I am totally locked down now so if anyone tries to get in they will make enough noise I can get my gun fast...guns are no longer locked in my safes they are out and loaded.

Rollingsalmon View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rollingsalmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2020 at 11:39am

Good thinking. If it comes down to fighting for survival, instead of sitting for it, neighbors will suddenly become predators. I have done the same. I have also given guns to those I love.

Pandemic View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pandemic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2020 at 12:22pm

I fitted a drop bolt so you can only open from inside plus a cheap sensor alarm. My freezer is in the garage. Any movement will set off a siren.

Location - Rural location in Hampshire, England
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic