Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

My Oxygen Concentrator Was Cancelled

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Oxygen Concentrator Was Cancelled
    Posted: March 20 2020 at 12:49pm

My order from Amazon for an oxygen concentrator was cancelled today...none available on Amazon at all.  I guess they are all making Vents now!

Well I tried!

KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2020 at 1:59pm

Can you buy a second hand one locally?

Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2020 at 2:08pm

I don't buy anything second hand...just my way.  I really only need one if I get sick and I am totally SIP and my accountant is sending my taxes back via mail.  I don't touch my mail without gloves and only after a couple of days in the back of my car.  So I really hope I will not need one if I just stay in my home and don't expose myself to anyone.

I just wonder if these companies are making vents and/or they sold out of the product.  

jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2020 at 2:19pm

You may have nailed it, FluMom. With the shortages of equipment we’ve seeing in the hospitals, there’s a good chance that they’re retooling or diverting them to healthcare facilities.

"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2020 at 3:46pm

I'm glad I got mine, I had ordered one about 3 or 4 weeks ago  and it came in a couple of days. We have an Amazon distribution center in our state, so it usually gets here pretty quick.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic