Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

If you smell gasoline there are no viruses - Event Date: March 28 2020

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharmlessMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: If you smell gasoline there are no viruses
    Posted: March 28 2020 at 6:49am

Perhaps they thought your article was fake new too?

Anyway breathing in gasoline fumes hardly sounds like an effective long term strategy.

https://www.healthline.com/health/gasoline 

Willimczik View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willimczik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2020 at 7:34am

I was afraid of this. I never proposed this as “long term” solution, but in the moment it would be useful – for instance on a ship with 5000 sailors…

I speak of  Milligrams of gasoline – and only the fumes of it – and a one time application only this article speaks of drinking gasoline etc.

A virus is very sensitive against gasoline fume. It is destroyed in seconds! After 3 seconds the man can breath fresh air again. They used it in the first world war

But I see this idea is dead with one answer. It will be seen as fake news.

I regret that I even mentioned it. The good thing is only that nobody can forbid to make my own treatment to stay virus-free.

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willimczik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2020 at 9:09am

Originally posted by CharmlessMan CharmlessMan wrote:

Anyway breathing in gasoline fumes hardly sounds like an effective long term strategy

Talk on deck of the sinking titanic: There is a live boot, please go in. “…hardly sounds like an effective long term strategy.

FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2020 at 9:24am

This is dangerous to breath in fumes if you don't stop this I will delete this thread and then you can take it up with Albert.  You can kill people doing this.

Newbie1A View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newbie1A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2020 at 9:33am

Originally posted by CharmlessMan CharmlessMan wrote:

Perhaps they thought your article was fake new too?

Anyway breathing in gasoline fumes hardly sounds like an effective long term strategy.

https://www.healthline.com/health/gasoline 

Not sure why I'm bothering to comment as I don't think you'll 'get it' regardless but here it goes (since this is a discussion page)… 

a) this is what Willimczik had posted: " to make tests with low concentration of gasoline vapour" So not the high concentration 'poisoning situations' of spilling gas on skin, ingesting etc that healthline refers too

b) Willi also comments " Warning, Do not try this at home and Low concentration of gasoline vapour only, Higher concentrations of gasoline vapour is irritating lungs and airways, can even explode as in your car’s engine.  So I think he's pretty aware (and made all readers aware) that this is low volume - aka TINY amounts in use - just enough for room smells 'gassy'

c) This is no therapy against the corona virus - I'm thinking this meant that although there is no known cure/therapy - this might be a possible prevention step??  

Anyway.... if putting a couple/few drops of gasoline on a cotton ball and setting it into a room till room smells... then walk in & take a deep breath or two... manages to kill airborne virus (this one or others) it's a cheap, readly available solution that could very well be worth further study.  Various essential oils have been studied & proven to kill airborn viruses, vinegar kills TB (I'd have to see if I can find study link again) and many other products that are everyday products have some amazing uses.  Why not?   I personally hate the smell of gas, but for such a low volume & short exposure usage, I'd be willing to try it.  

I admit - I do tend to think outside the box...like the fact that there are a LOT of companies/people who are making a TONNE of money off this virus.  Time will tell which are most warrented expenses & who tried to help and who tried to take. 

NO idea why these text fonts keep screwing around....  

If it's to be - it's up to me!
Newbie1A View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newbie1A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2020 at 9:39am

Originally posted by FluMom FluMom wrote:

This is dangerous to breath in fumes if you don't stop this I will delete this thread and then you can take it up with Albert.  You can kill people doing this.

"As sooner tests are made as sooner can it be applied to the public by – for instance – creating  virus-free zones or rooms respectively.

Warning

Do not try this at home

This is no therapy against the corona virus

Low concentration of gasoline vapour only

Higher concentrations of gasoline vapour is irritating lungs and airways, can even explode as in your car’s engine."

He was very clear in saying 'don't try this at home' and that it was MINUTE amounts, and that it should be TESTED in labs etc.... a 'whiff' of gasoline isn't going to kill anyone - or we'd all be dead from fueling up our lawnmowers etc! 

If it's to be - it's up to me!
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willimczik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2020 at 7:24am

I just made a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuJuCo-_R-o 

I hope you can understand my speech.

WitchMisspelled View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2020 at 8:55am

I think I'd rather sniff my vanilla extract...

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willimczik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2020 at 8:21am

Why just gasoline?

1. it generates a lot of vapour

If there is a small open bottle in the remote corner of the room you smell it

If you smell it it was already in your lungs and destroyed the loose viruses.

You may leave the room. You must not sniff it all the time.

2. It has the highest killing power against (all) small insects including viruses.

Gasoline is the greatest solvent for grease and the corona virus is greasy - the hull.

3. It is available for everybody.

4. If used for seconds only in low dosis it is not harmful for humans.

Warning: it is to lower the spreading of the virus. It is not for already sick people.

If you spread this message like a virus you couls actually save lives.

Best scenario: Everybody has such a small bottle Gasoline in his pocket like in the video to see.

youtube.com/watch?v=WuJuCo-_R-o

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willimczik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2020 at 10:45am

There is the proof of my theory

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7679278.stm

Aborigines sniffing petrol

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/indigenous-people-avoid-covid19-so-far/news-story/4e8c2780d1c7825d6a6f66014484b977

“Australia’s indigenous people have thankfully so far avoided an outbreak of the deadly coronavirus.”

q.e.d.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic